Maddy's Wedding and Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thadsgood
Thadsgood
648 Followers

I Just asked, "do you want my titties out? Why not just ask?"

He just smirked, "that's plan B," he laughed. "Get those tits out then."

"I loved how he said it, with force, like a command. It made me instantly wet again. If only he knew to do it that way all the time, he'd have me any and every way he ever wanted, right baby?"

"Yessss," I croaked. She was driving me crazy between words, her tongue found the hole in the top of my cock and she was flicking it teasingly.

"We walked up and down the beach that way. I told you before, even when people approached he didn't let me have my top back. A bunch of guys saw your wife's tits and whistled or said something lewd as we passed. It made me so wet that it was Jimmy's idea, not mine. He was MAKING me. We'd stop now and then and he'd paw my tits, suck on my nipples, kiss me, and more and more often, rub my pussy through my shorts. That's when I texted you and said I'd take my shorts off for him at that point, if he asked. Not two minutes after I texted that to you he asked...no, he told me to. He said, "lose the shorts," just like that. I didn't argue. I kicked them off and handed them to him. He had full control of my top and shorts. I still had on my pink, frilly panties, the ones we got married in. That, and my sandals. I was fully expecting him to demand the panties any minute, but I suppose he was afraid of being arrested or something. I doubt I'd get arrested for being naked on a beach in the Miami area at night, but I just wanted you to know I WOULD'VE given him the panties, if he'd demanded them."

"Arghhh, " I moaned.

"He pulled me into a darker area and he knelt in front of me and pulled my panties off. I just stood there naked in front of him while he fondled and licked me all over. He leaned me back against the stone seawall. That's where he got me off, baby, standing with my back against that cold cement. His tongue worked magic on my clit, baby, goddamn, for a kid, he sure was good at it. I must've cum a half dozen times before he got up, kissed me deeply, making me taste myself on him before bending me over and turning me around. He took me like that, baby. I just had my hands on the stone wall as he pounded my pussy, baby. I was so wet, he entered so easily, but he was still stretching me so good, you saw the picture, he's so nice and thick," she cooed.

Again, her mouth found my cockhead again, each time it stayed longer, with more tongue and hand action, I was boiling, at this point.

"He drove into me over and over, until finally he just slammed into me one last time and held me like that while he pumped his virile, youthful sperm into me, honey. Again, amazing how much cum there was, considering I'd just had a bunch of it sprayed all over me not too long before. He pulled out, exhausted but satisfied."

Her words were driving me towards the edge. Her tongue was helping. I almost lost it right there, but her expert way of edging kept me from toppling over.

"So that was it, baby. Some college aged guy got the very best from your wife."

"Wow," I said, breathing heavily now. I was close. "Anything else?"

"Well, just the part where I promised to take care of his "morning wood" like I did this morning. I did too, I promised I would, and you know I'm not allowed to be a welcher."

I started panting, I was close, she was increasing her pace.

"Come for me, shoot it all over your belly."

"Oh god," I said as I started to lose control.

"I want you to cum for me, and I'm going to make you eat it, like you are going to eat all the cum out of me that I get on this trip."

"Ohhhhh," I said, momentarily slowing down.

"Dont you dare stop, " she said sharply, "You are going to cum, you are going to eat it, and then you are going to eat Jimmy's cum out of me and later, maybe Brett, and...who knows. If you don't, you aren't getting anything from me this whole trip."

"Ok," I whined, trying to hold off for the instructions.

"PROMISE ME," she urged.

"I promise, whatever you want me to do I'll do."

"But in THIS case, what is it?" She urged.

"I'll eat all your lovers cum out of you..." I promised as I blasted my cum into the air. Over and over, ropes of cum flew all over me.

"Wow," she giggled. "Someone really needed to cum."

I panted, "god yes, you get me so fucking worked up."

She scooped up my own cum and fed it to me.

"Good, now hopefully you'll have as much stamina as Jimmy this trip, you're going to need it, " she said with a devilish smile.

Thadsgood
Thadsgood
648 Followers