Made Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At long last, Jane was getting what she had wanted for so long or at least since the woman had enslaved her earlier that day. Jane fell on the woman's pussy. The taste of her pussy was exquisite. The flavor rushed her mouth, unlike anything she'd ever experienced before; her tongue explored every inch of its inner folds while Jane sucked for dear life. Jane didn't even realize she was moaning until she heard the woman laughing at her expense. Jane blushed a deep red and tried to stop eating pussy. She wasn't gay so she could?

"Such a good rug muncher!" the woman said clearly speaking down to Jane., Despite what Jane was really thinking she felt her body reacting with pride; her back straightened and she thrust her still expanding tits out. "You've accepted your role so well. You wear my cream so nicely. Still you think cocks are better don't you" stated the woman. "Now tell your Mistress the truth."

"Yes, Ma'm. Cocks are all I've had. My husband gives me so much pleasure." said Jane.

"Mm, no more." stated the woman. Her lips curved into a malicious smile. A chill ran up Jane's spine at her words. "No more, pet. From now on, when you see a cock it won't cause arousal in you. No, no. Instead, it will cause instant revulsion. There's nothing appealing about a dick to a little lesbian cuntslave like you. Men don't interest you. Nothing about them will ever turn you on again. Instead..." She trailed off, caressing Jane's beach ball size tits with one hand while the other was lewdly fingering her. "Instead, it's the soft curves of a woman that get you wet. The swell of breasts, the shape of our hips, the sight of a hot little pussy."

The woman accentuated the point by thrusting two fingers deeply into hers. "Just looking at them will get you nice and hot. And when you actually see a pussy, you'll want nothing more than to go over to it and beg to please it. Happiness, to you, is a wet cunt on your face. You're nothing but a cuntslave now."

No! Jane thought. She didn't want this! She didn't want to become a lesbian cuntslave. She didn't want to get turned on by women! Yet,the more the woman spoke the harder Jane tried to fight it. She tried to block the woman from her thoughts. She closed her eyes, shutting out the sight of the woman fingering herself in front of her. She tried hard to imagine what she "really" wanted. a strong, handsome man gently laying her down in the bed before gently teasing her. Jane pictured him kissing his way down from my neck to my chest; she could feel the soft, teasing brush of breasts tickling her tummy as they moved down her bo- Oh no!

Jane tried her best but the vision in her head was reshaping itself. The muscled man with the hard cock was reforming into a thin woman with large, heavy tits. Jane's fantasy usually had the hot guy kissing down to her pussy, and eating her out before they fucked.To her horro...to her delight in her mind, this beautiful brunette woman came and straddled her face so Jane could serve by leaning up and kissing her perfect pussy. Jane thought, pressing her tongue inside of the woman's hot box. Would be Oh God...

Jane's eyes snapped open at her new desires. They were so wrong? She couldn't want a woman. Still there was the woman, she was leering at Jane, still fingerfucking herself. Jane had been squeezing her legs together through the fantasy, and her moistness had spread along her inner thighs. Jane knew she was a slutty mess, kneeling there with her snatch dripping down her legs. Jane knew it was her Mistress who had done it to her.

"Now dyke, you should know that you'll never get the level of satisfaction from a mortal woman that you get from me. I have a proposition for you, be a slut in my Queendom. You'll give me this house and all your stuff. You'll give me your absolute servitude. What do you say dyke?"

Jane couldn't really think. She was just a housewife. She had a husband but well he had a cock. Cocks were disgusting? The only logical thing to do seemed to was to join her Mistress's harem. She wanted to be used like the fuck doll she was?

"I'll go with you Mistress. Let me eat cunts?" questioned Jane.

"Maybe later...We'll see dyke." stated the woman. She made a sign with her hands. As her new collar encircled Jane's throat, it was like fireworks went off in her head. She saw colors and felt her knees go weak. She didn't cum, but her pussy was leaking down her thighs in anticipation of all the cunts she'd get to eat out. Jane was so happy to serve.

(Yes, I do realize this is essentially my "Serve Us Now" story but that was a limited contest entry. I feel like I can do so much more with the open world that ppl have created here.)

12