Made-maid Service

Story Info
She makes more than the beds.
1.9k words
4.32
19k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MADE-MAID SERVICE

Many years ago, I was staying in a cottage while my husband was in Officer Candidate School in Rhode Island. I had wanted to move to be near him and I found an opportunity where I got to stay in a small cottage and do maid service in the big house owned by a rich family. I worked Monday through Friday and saw my husband on weekends. The maid work wasn't difficult, but it was something different every day. Mrs. Fontaine directed me. She and her husband were a bit intimidating, so I was always very quiet and respectful.

My husband and I fucked like rabbits from Friday night to Sunday night, coming out to eat occasionally. We were really into it and my pussy was usually sore by Sunday night. You'd think that I was getting enough, but I was a horny young thing. I'd been introduced to sex, fucking, by my guy and found it difficult to go through the week without getting any. I could diddle myself, but it wasn't the same as having a cock inside me.

Well, things worked out with the maid job. The rich family had unusual schedules. The kids would go to school during the week. Sometimes the husband was home, sometimes just the wife, sometimes they were home together. They could be doing anything at any time.

One Wednesday, after a few weeks on the job, I was cleaning up and worked my way to the upstairs where the bedrooms were. I heard that one of them was in the master bedroom, and started to work on the other bedrooms when the wife asked me to bring some fresh towels into the master bath. When I walked in to the bath, I was surprised to see the husband, Mr. Fontaine, standing there, nude, in front of the mirror, shaving. I noticed his cock dangling between his legs and quickly looked away. He acted like nothing was unusual, so I hung the towels and went back into the bedroom. The wife, Mrs. F, was getting dressed and was taking off her nightgown. She was nude underneath when I walked in. I noticed her naked body too.

I was shocked when Mrs. F looked at me and asked sternly, "What are you doing, walking in on us when we are naked."

I didn't know what to say other than I thought they had asked me to bring in the towels. She had expected me to knock before entering their bedroom.

She turned to her husband and said, "Clive, I think we should fire this nosey girl."

Mr. F, Clive walked out, still naked and said, "No, Beatrice, let's find another way. She does a good job cleaning and is a nice-looking girl." He was leering at me. I thought I noticed his prick getting bigger.

The wife said, "I just don't like it that someone has walked in on us naked. How would she like it if we walked in on her and the boy she is fucking all weekend?"

I pleaded for a break, "Please, I'm sorry. I really didn't see anything."

Mrs. F said, "The hell you haven't seen anything. You've had your eye on my husband's cock."

I blushed and apologized again.

Mrs. F, Beatrice, wasn't satisfied. "Young people are not held accountable these days Clive. We shouldn't allow her get away with this."

I overheard as they talked it over for a few minutes. They weren't paying me, so they couldn't dock my pay. Evicting me seemed too harsh. They talked about having me do some extra chores, but they couldn't think of anything.

Finally, Mr. F said, "Maybe we should just spank her." They looked at me and I didn't know what to say, so I meekly nodded.

Mr. F told me to come over to an easy chair, where he sat. The problem for me was that he was still nude. I looked at Mrs. F, who was also still nude and she motioned for me to go. Reluctantly I walked over to his chair. As I said, they were pretty intimidating and I was pretty meek in those days and had been taught to obey my elders.

Mr. F told me to lower my pants. I was confused and worried about losing the job and the place to stay, so I did as he asked. Then he said to lower my underpants too. Despite my embarrassment, I pulled my panties down below my knees. He instructed me to lie down on his lap. I did. His penis was standing up and pushed into my stomach. My butt was sticking up. As I got in place, Mrs. F came up behind me and pulled my pants and panties off along with my shoes. I was shocked, but didn't have time to react before Mr. F laid his first spank on my bare ass. It hurt, and he kept going, spanking me again and again with his hand. My ass was getting red and Mr. F's cock was rising up into my genital area. He shifted me a bit so that the head of his cock was sticking between the lips of my pussy. I realized that my pussy was getting wet as he spanked me over and over. Mrs. F came around and pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra before removing it too. Now, I was naked like they were. I was bewildered as to what to do. Were they punishing me or seducing me, or were they the same thing? I felt a few more spanks and by then my ass was really sore. I asked Mr. F to please stop, but he spanked me again. I was crying now. He was really smacking me and his cock was getting harder and he was pushing it up into my crotch, rubbing against my clitoris. I was hurting but getting wet at the same time.

Mrs. F intervened and told her husband to stop. I was crying and my butt was red and ached. She got me up and led me to the bed where she laid me down on my stomach. I was lying on the bed naked with Mr. F watching. She got some lotion and started to rub it onto my sore ass. I felt better, but my ass was still stinging. As she rubbed the lotion, she expanded the area she was rubbing and went up my back and down between my legs. She was putting lotion on my entire body. It felt good. She eased my legs apart and soon was rubbing the lotion on my pussy. Her fingers were probing into my folds, rubbing my clit and I was getting wetter and wetter down there. Then, she put her fingers inside me, rubbing lotion on my ass with one hand and finger-fucking me with the other. She put a finger in my ass too. I began to move my hips in rhythm with her thrusts into me. She spread my legs wider apart as she worked on me. I was totally exposed now but what she was doing felt good. She pumped her fingers in and out like she was fucking me. Her husband had come over by the bed to look closely at my naked body.

Mrs. F backed away and was replaced by Mr. F. He put his fingers into me and then moved up to mount me. I could feel his hard cock poking against my pussy lips. He pushed it into me. It was only the second cock, after my husband's, to have been inside me. I felt his hard shaft spread me open and thrust against my inner walls. He began to fuck me with some force and he started to smack my ass again. The more he smacked me, the more excited he became. It all was too much and I came with a shriek.

His cock was still pounding into me when Mrs. F got on the bed and moved down so her naked pussy was right before my face. Mr. F lifted my head and pushed my face into his wife's cunt. He smacked my sore ass again and told me to "Eat her cunt." I had never done anything like this before. I'd never even looked at a woman's vagina this closely. I tentatively began to lick her. I licked her pussy lips, unsure of what to do. I was not doing a good job of eating Mrs. F. I wasn't thinking about where to lick her.

She wasn't happy and complained "You've never eaten pussy, have you? You need to learn how."

She and Mr. F got up and flipped me onto my back. Mrs. F straddled my face and lowered herself down and began to move her cunt back and forth, fucking my face. I stuck my tongue out and she used it to please herself. She put her clit on my face and then told me to stick my tongue inside her. Mr. F spread my legs as wide as they would go and pushed his cock back inside me. He put my ankles on his shoulders and proceeded to vigorously fuck me. I was coming while he ravished my poor little pussy.

Mrs. F asked me how long I had been married and I told her. She said to her husband, "I think this little girl is inexperienced. The boy she is with must not know how to use her." She was right about that. My husband and I were relatively new at sex. They were doing things to me that I had only read about.

She must have motioned her husband, because he got up and walked to their nightstand. When he came back, he squirted something onto my asshole and worked it in with two of his fingers. That was another new experience. It felt strange to have something going into my back opening. He lined his cock up with my asshole. I felt him aiming his cock as he prepared to take my virgin ass. I screamed in pain as he pushed in, but once he was inside me, it didn't hurt, but felt amazingly good. I was pushed open by his cock. I felt myself coming again.

They held me on the bed. Mrs. F was riding my face and wetting it with the come from her big, open pussy, while Mr. F fucked me in the ass. I felt his come shooting into my ass as she poured her juices onto my face. I had continued my orgasm as well, and laid there exhausted.

I got up with wobbly knees. I was sore. My ass had been spanked, my asshole had been plundered, my vagina had been stretched and my face had been chaffed by Mrs. F's hairy cunt. It had been a new experience. I was still intimidated by them, but I felt good after having some strong orgasms.

I tried to get dressed, but couldn't put on my underwear without falling. As I staggered out of their bedroom, both Mr. and Mrs. F kissed me on the forehead and thanked me for letting them use me. I went back down the stairs to go back to my house for a long nap. Mrs. F said, "I'll expect you to come again next Wednesday morning."

I didn't know if I could handle them on a weekly basis, but I did for three more weeks until graduation. Mr. F taught me how to deep-throat his cock.

When my husband was finished with OCS, we left for our life's next adventure. I taught my husband some new tricks. Oh, Mr. F gave me a $1,000 bonus too.