Made to Obey Ch. 08

Story Info
Esther delivers her findings.
7k words
4.25
17.1k
11

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reprise: I'd been caught wearing my Sister-in-law's underwear and jerking off to shemale porn by wife (Ruth), Sister-in-law (Esther) and their mother (Donna). Ruth, as a part of my punishment, was setting me tasks until Esther (who'd taken my laptop and mobile phone) could verify I'd never visited such sites before. I'd been forced into a chastity cage and made to wear panties all the time. Humiliation was now a daily event.

Penny, was about to bring the stockings and garters, pink, frilly baby-doll nightie and matching panties over to me when something else in the gym bag caught her eye.

"Hold on, what do you think of these?"

She pulled out another baby-doll nightie -- this time in an almost see-through white, not so frilly as the pink one, but with a black-lace trim around the hem and a large bow at the neck. The panties too were of a similar make, almost see-through with black trim and bow.

"Those will go better with her gloves," Geri reckoned.

"And these garters too," said Penny, now holding one of them up for me and Geri to see. They were black with a large white lacy frill around the edges.

Geri had now finished touching up my make-up and Penny (clad just in her short, cotton nightshirt), called me down to try on the selected lingerie. I sheepishly made my way to her, trying to walk in such a way that my dick, now getting a little aroused, was not always in total view.

"Here, put these on first," Penny demanded, handing me the black, fishnet stockings. I put these on with the minimum of fuss, and managed to get the seams at the back straight at the first attempt. I found myself wondering if Donna had worn these when she wanted to get Max to approve of some large purchase she had in mind. They felt very sexy -- tarty -- even, on my long, shapely legs. I'd never worn garters before (mind you, I'd only started wearing ladies' lingerie in recent weeks, so that was hardly surprising). Once I'd put the garters on though, I knew I was hooked; my knob was now proud and stiff and Penny told me to calm down, I hadn't even put the panties on yet and she didn't want me coming before she'd ridden me.

Geri helped me on with the baby-doll nightie and, to my complete embarrassment, Penny held the panties out before me, stretching them for me to step into. I managed to put my feet into them without my dick swaying too near her face and she pulled them up my legs, making sure they were tight at the back and taking great pleasure in ensuring the black-bowed front rubbed up and over my dick.

"Take a look at yourself in the mirror Carla," Geri suggested.

"Here, put these on too," Penny added, handing me the black open-toed shoes with the pom-poms on that Geri had been wearing when I first arrived. They were a little small for me but I managed to cram my feet into them and, although they had a small heel, I was able to walk over to the mirror without stumbling.

"Now, do a pirouette, do a twirl, come on pansy," Penny demanded.

I did as ordered and was told to do so again, but this time holding the hem of my nightie up to expose my panties. Blushingly, I once again complied and thought it better not to argue when asked to make further poses in my new outfit. Penny was filming most of this with Geri taking pictures with a mobile phone. I didn't want them to do this, but, with the threat of these and similar pictures being sent to others, including my brother, I had little choice. Ask yourself, before criticising me for being a sissy or a pansy, what would you have done in similar circumstances?

But I still retained some vestige of masculinity in that my already twice-spent dick was showing once again it was ready for action. I also hoped that, perhaps, Penny was getting a little excited too, as I guessed it wouldn't be long before I had to satisfy her and the thought of making her lose it, of climaxing whilst I fucked her, had appeal beyond the money it would earn me.

"Hey, Geri. I've got an idea, let's paint a little mole on her cheek to make her look a little like a Betty-boop!"

Geri laughed at this and had me walk over to the dressing table again, where she added a black blob of mascara on my right cheek, just above my lip. I have to admit, it did add a touch of cuteness to my look.

Penny approached the bed and I sensed battle was about to commence. She reached down to the hem of her nightshirt and pulled it up and off over her head, her petite breasts jostling ever so slightly. Her nipples, now erect, seemed to be pointing at me; daring me to stimulate them. My mouth started to salivate at the thought of sucking on them and making their bitch of an owner wriggle in delight.

She climbed onto the bed and, as before, face down and on all fours, pushed her cheeks upwards and invited me to get stuck in to her butt but not, on any account, (or words to that effect!) her pussy.

I stumbled a little in my shoes as I moved towards her. My dick was leaking a little onto the soft, sensuous fabric of my panties and the nightie floated along with my movement, creating a pleasurable draft across my torso.

When I'd last tongued her bottom, I'd sensed that she got quite excited and, although I now had the opportunity to try and take it to completion this time -and I did want to get my money - I wanted to get her climaxing with my dick inside her -- as I'd achieved with Geri. I wanted to push my pork-poker so far up her pussy it would push the fluff out of her belly-button. Furthermore, as a token to my manliness, I wanted to take control of this, to have her on her back, looking into my eyes as I thrust into the fanny of her skinny frame and watch her wriggle in ecstasy as I ran my hands, lips and tongue over her taunting , teasing young nipples.

She was, once again, clearly receptive to my tongue's entrance into her anus, her soft, pert bum feeling so lovely against my cheeks. I did wonder though if her wriggling might smear the "mole" Geri had recently painted on my face. I sensed her breathing was getting a little faster, a little heavier and decided to just give her another minute or so of tonguing before pushing her onto her back to mount her like the man I was, my dick now well out of my pantie's waistband. But Penny, as though reading my mind, pulled away from my tongue and sat up on the bed.

"Okay sissy, on your back," she demanded.

I must have looked a little surprised, a little confused. Wasn't it supposed to be me, the man, who was to go on top, to do the riding?

"Didn't you hear your order Carla? Tell Auntie Geraldine what you've been told to do," Geri prompted me.

"To lie on my back-Auntie Geraldine," I responded.

Once on my back, Geri, once again took up a position near my head whilst Penny manoeuvred herself between my legs and started to yank my panties off, an act which somehow signified to me just who was in control. She managed to get them over one foot but didn't bother trying to get them off the other, leaving them dangling around my ankle. She moved forward towards me with a smile on her face, gently brushing the fingers of one hand along the length of my stiffy.

"Now, you pathetic wimp, I'm going to ride you like the little sissy you are. I'm not the pushover your Auntie Geraldine was. I'm going to pump your pathetic little dick dry; do you hear me?"

I nodded.

She twisted her body around a little and started to massage my cock, already at a heightened state of readiness. I felt some pre-come glisten out and moisten the tips of her fingers. It felt good, but this was not how I wanted things to go. I had to re-take the initiative, even though I was laying on my back with her astride me. I now had a very good view of one of her tits and decided to gamble that if I could fondle, suck and tease that, she might leave my knob alone and turn wholly around to enjoy my touch even more.

I stretched out my right arm, up towards her left breast, but as soon as Geri became aware of my intentions, she grabbed it and pulled it down again and then grabbed my other arm too.

"They're not for your pleasure sissy. Hands off."

Penny looked around to see me pinned down and frustrated. She smiled and now lowered her tits to within an inch of my mouth.

"These aren't for you Carla. Did you want to feel my tits? Answer me."

"Yes Miss Penny. I wanted to feel your tits. "

She laughed and, with a quick glance to see if my dick was still erect, slowly moved her torso in that direction, her fanny getting nearer and nearer my knob, her smile getting smugger as she went.

"Now sissy-girl," she began, "you may think I'm not that muscular eh? But my strongest muscle is about to suck the life out of your dick. Sit back and surrender like the inferior pansy you are."

My baby-doll nightie was now all bunched up about my chest as I felt her gently grab my dick and slowly lower herself, inch by inch, onto it. She was clearly excited too. The slipperiness of her vagina making the penetration especially pleasurable for a cock that had had so little sex recently. I was confused, what should I try next to get her to orgasm whilst still holding on to the load now getting nearer and nearer to launch?

But the decision was taken out of my hands so to speak. Penny suddenly pushed herself down over my last two-inches or so of dick and then, pushed herself up again. But the upward lift was accompanied by an amazing feeling of suction and pressure along the length of my cock. Down she came again with a slushing sound of lubricating fanny juice, none of this liquid though managing to decrease the pressure I felt along my length. It was though I had my dick in a vacuum-cleaner.

She could see my pleasure and alarm and straightened her back before placing her arms behind her head and interlocking her fingers. She was now moving up and down my pole with effortless ease. Each descent and rise bringing my cock nearer to explosion. The sumptuous feel and sound of her juices lubricating my member, together with the feel of my panties swaying about my foot all added to the wonderful feeling of subjection, of humiliation that nowadays turned me on.

"I'm riding you like the pantie-wearing frilly sissy you are, aren't I?" she taunted me.

I didn't want to answer, I was concentrating on trying to think of something, anything, to make me less aroused, gritting my teeth and closing my eyes as I did so. Money, the weather, sport, cold rain. I tried thinking of such things to take my mind of my situation, but the constant lubricated suction and the pressure Penny was exerting was overcoming this. On one descent, she pushed her pubic hairs against mine and wriggled about, creating a delicious friction which, just as I was fully sensing its effect, ended. She rose up again, her vaginal muscles still gripping my tool. Then down again, then up. My poor, wet, stretched foreskin felt like it was almost in heaven.

Penny, still with arms behind her head, was riding me with so much ease. I knew I couldn't hang on much longer; knew I wouldn't get my fee.

"Enjoy it sissy," she mocked. "Look, that dowdy office girl is riding and fucking the panties off you. Not Ruth but her plain, drab assistant, and you in your mother-in-law's knickers too"

I shot my load -- not quite as much as I'd done with Geri, but quite a lot considering it was my third ejaculation of the day. Penny whooped like a cowboy and kept pumping my dick a few more times.

With victory written all across her face, she carefully dismounted me and wiped her fanny over my belly, before getting off the bed and grabbing a few tissues.

"Put your panties back on sissy," she mocked. "When you've got your breath back that is."

I slouched off the bed and, forlornly reached down to pull my panties back up over my spent-out dick, which was gradually diminishing in size. Penny had hopped off the bed and was making her way to the bathroom; Geri was rooting around in the box again for something.

"When Penny's finished in the bathroom Carla, you go in and clean yourself up okay?"

"Yes, Auntie Geraldine."

I sat on the end of the bed, waiting for Penny to emerge from the bathroom, feeling like a total wimp, an utter sissy, a failure as a man. I played with the garters on my legs and dangled the black shoes on my feet, watching as Geri, still in just her white stockings, placed a few items at the other end of the bed. The central piece being a flesh coloured rubber hose-like thing, about 18 inches long with both ends shaped like the head of a penis. The odd look I gave this prompted Geri to laugh and reassure me that they weren't going to use it on me.

"Not today anyway, sissy," she mocked. "Ruth said to go easy on you; to just use a small dildo when pegging you."

Was I supposed to be grateful to Ruth for being so considerate?

When Penny emerged from the bathroom, she was still naked and drying her hair with a towel, making no attempt to cover her pussy hairs or small breasts, the breasts I'd recently desired so badly. She looked at me trying not to stare at her.

"Carla can wait and watch before she washes and makes us lunch; she might learn something."

Now I won't bore you with all the details of Penny and Geri's sex acts, just to say that the centrepiece of the fondling, kissing and stimulation was the two-headed rubber thing which was used by both ladies in unison whilst on their backs. This was an act that took quite a bit of dexterity and should not be attempted by those with back complaints.

Following much crying-out and shouting and the whoops of delight that accompanied their orgasms, their attention eventually turned to me.

I had not been that aroused at the spectacle of them indulging themselves. For one thing, my balls and dick had been drained by the three ejaculations I'd had: my shrivelled dick looked like a blind, hairless baby dormouse.

"Carla, freshen up and then put on a dressing gown that's on the door in the bathroom and then go into the kitchen and make us all something to eat. There are eggs and various things you can add to make us all an omelette or scrambled eggs or something. You can make those can't you?"

"Yes, Auntie Geraldine."

I wondered if I should wash off my make-up and take off the false-eyelashes, but decided against it. The dressing gown -- which must have been Penny's it was such a tight fit -- was a plain, woollen one in pink. I put the black shoes back on as I went out to find my way to the kitchen. It had been a long time since I'd last eaten and I made quite a good fist of the meal I'd been tasked to make. Penny and Geri were actually quite complimentary about it but laughed at my inability to drink my coffee without spilling it; my tongue was a little swollen from its earlier exertions.

After we'd eaten, Geri said I need not bother washing up as she didn't want me to damage my nail varnish. It had passed 3 p.m. now, not too long before Ruth was due to come back for me.

"Excuse me Auntie Geraldine," I nervously enquired. "Can I remove my make-up now please?"

They looked at one another. Then Penny delivered her verdict.

"No, not yet, not until you've posed for some stills in your nice underwear. We've plenty of time."

At this, I finally got up the courage to speak my mind.

"Oh, for fuck's sake! Haven't you got enough pictures and film of me now? What the fuck do you want more for? Fuck off. I'm not posing and that's that."

Of course, I was in no position to make such an ultimatum, but, well, I was just so pissed off at this.

Geri gasped at my subversion and Penny muttered something like "we'll see about that."

Penny got up from the kitchen table and went out to retrieve her mobile phone, pressing digits on it as she returned. She soon got her answer.

"Hi, Ruth, yeah -- high. Your Carla has just told me and Geri to fuck off. We want to take some pictures of her in her lovely baby-doll and panties."

There was a pause whilst Penny listened to Ruth's reply and then she handed the phone to me and a furious Ruth told me the options I had that she'd conveyed to Penny. Basically, I must allow the pictures to be taken but I must choose to either allow Penny to spank me or deduct £20 from my "earnings" as punishment for my rudeness and bad manners. I chose the spanking, and, after returning to the living room, Geri filmed me bending down over Penny's knees and her removing my panties and spanking me with her hands six times on each cheek of my bare bottom. Although it hurt, it was nowhere near as painful as the spanking Ruth and Donna had recently given me so I didn't cry or whimper besides, I had to retain some semblance of being a man. When the spanking was over, I had to thank Miss Penny for my punishment.

The photos were taken with me in my white with black trim baby doll nightie and matching panties plus fishnet stocking and garters plus black shoes. In some, I had my panties down by my knees or even off completely and I had to pull faces like some cookie show girl, the black face-mole having been re-applied to enhance the look.

When this was finally done, I was about to ask if I could now, eventually, remove my make-up but Geri beat me to it, telling me to wash my face and take my false eye-lashes off but leave my hair untouched. She'd also touch up my lipstick. I was to put the black lacy briefs I'd arrived in back on and get dressed to await Ruth's arrival.

An awkward silence pervaded the room as I waited for my wife. Penny had now dressed herself in jeans and t-shirt and Geri was busying herself tidying and freshening the place up. My cage (with the key in) had been placed in the gym bag together with all the underwear I'd been made to wear plus the panties Penny and Geri had worn during our session; I was to wash and dry them and return them to Penny in the coming week.

Ruth's arrival saw the two women greet her with hugs and kisses while I sat on a chair awaiting the call for me to leave.

The three women went in to the kitchen and I could hear them chatting and laughing; Ruth refusing an alcoholic drink as she had to drive home.

When they eventually re-emerged, Ruth called me over and, like an obedient pet dog, I grabbed the gym bag and went to her side.

"I'll edit the footage this week Ruth and send you a copy, okay. Carla's cage and key and some of our smalls for her to wash are in her bag. See you next week," grinned Penny.

Ruth nodded and ushered me out of the front door, but, even though ashamed about the whole affair, there was something Geri and Penny had forgotten.

I'm sure my face reddened as I stopped by the door and turned to look at all the women who had turned to me to see why I was reluctant to leave.

"Er, I think I'm owed some money," I sheepishly pointed out, gazing at the floor, not daring to look them in the eye.

With this they all burst out laughing and Ruth gently clasped my arm and nudged me out.

"Oh Carla, you silly girl," she chided me, "that was just a joke. We were just having you on. I wasn't sure if you'd fall for it."

I could see Auntie Geraldine and Penny grinning at each other over Ruth's shoulder, laughing at my naivety.

"Of course I haven't cut up your credit cards. It's just as well as I don't think you'd make a particularly successful whore from what I've just been told."

It was a cruel trick to play on me in my opinion. Ruth drove us home and I think it fair to say my silence and demeanour conveyed my dissatisfaction at how Ruth had played me for such a gullible fool. In the silence I began to re-calibrate my opinion of Ruth. Sure, I loved her and dearly wanted our sex life to return to how it used to be, but I had now seen a slightly more manipulative side to her, a more dominant side. Sure, finding me wearing her sister's underwear and jerking off to shemale porn was hardly likely to show me in a very masculine light -- but I had explained that that was just a "one off", an aberration.

12