Made to Obey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd accepted her assessment that she should control our -- well, my -- sex life as she couldn't ever be 100% sure I wouldn't return to viewing shemale porn again, and she needed to be certain I was "behaving". I got that. I even accepted that she had a right to punish me, to humiliate me for my misbehaviour at Esther's house. Surely though, I'd been punished more than enough; humiliated and embarrassed to an extreme. The episode at the Doctor Dhawan's surgery, the spanking from her and Donna, and today by Penny, being in chastity and made to wear panties. Wasn't that enough to satisfy her desire for revenge?

I recalled once again her mother warning me that Ruth was the daughter more likely to demand a sterner sentence for my misdeed. I'd also begun to realise that, gradually, over the last year or so Ruth had been the more assertive in our lovemaking; more in control. In fact, she usually made love on top of me, me lying on my back as she rode me, not unlike Penny had today.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Ruth interrupted my thoughts.

I shot her an annoying glance, as annoying and masterful as I could manage bearing in mind my hair was still lacquered and cut in quite a feminine way and I was still wearing lipstick and had pink varnished nails.

"Well you'd better snap out of your sulk," she continued. "Because when we get home, I want you to make up the bed in the spare room because Esther's staying over tonight."

I let out an annoyed sigh but didn't dare complain.

"Don't get all tetchy Carla. If we have a few drinks tonight she'll not be able to drive home, will she?"

"I suppose not," I agreed.

"Good. And besides, you want Esther to confirm what you've maintained all along, that you've no record of trans or shemale porn activity, don't you?"

"Yes," I agreed, but couldn't be at all confident that Esther -- perhaps with Ruth's compliance -- wouldn't lie and say she had found evidence. Maybe that would be Esther's revenge for my having soiled her underwear that fateful day.

Ruth shot me a quick glance, trying to determine my frame of mind before returning to concentrating on the road ahead.

"Look Carla, how does this sound? It's your birthday in a few weeks isn't it?"

I remained silent.

"If Esther gives your phone and laptop a clean bill of health..."

"Which she will if she's telling the truth," I interjected.

Ruth ignored my remark. "If she gives your gadgets a clean bill of health, I'll let you make love to me -- no tricks, no having you on -- just you and me I swear. We can next have sex on your birthday. How's that?"

This did cheer me up and, despite my sexual exertions with Auntie Geraldine and Penny earlier, began to feel my - now uncaged - little todger begin to grow within the confines of my black panties.

"Great, but that's what? Over three weeks from now," I pleaded.

"Yes, I know. Just think, all that lust you'll be storing up -- just for me. I'll wear whatever you like -- promise. Geri said you were still man enough to get an erection today. Just think how much screwing we can do on your birthday! That's a promise."

"Well, that's great. But was it really necessary to put me through all this today, you know, with Geri and Penny of all people?"

"For god's sake Carla. You wanted pussy didn't you? You moaned about not having sexual relief; tried to rush off on the quiet and have a quick wank yeah? So, I let you have some and mixed in a bit of fun. Considering I caught you wearing my sister's underwear and sniffing her panties like some depraved perverted dirty-old man, I think I've been pretty easy on you. Get over it. Play by my rules now and no-one else will ever find out okay?"

My silence indicated my acceptance of her points. But Ruth now wanted to hammer her message home. She had to stop at a busy roundabout and concentrate on the flow of traffic before moving off again; this gave her time to marshal her thoughts.

"Look, you've had sex today with women you'd once have looked down your nose at; thought you were too good for. Maybe, just maybe, that's taught you a lesson. No more talking down to Penny like you used to -- you probably weren't even aware you were doing it. Maybe you can now see that you'd previously been a bit of an arrogant male -- not as bad as some I grant you - who, simply because you possess a dick, think that makes you automatically the boss, superior, the master. Well now you should realise you're not."

I didn't have time to think of a comeback, Ruth still had more to say on the subject.

"And another thing, over the last couple of years, I've been the bigger earner of the two of us, yet you still assumed I'd sort the domestic stuff out: make the beds, do the ironing etc. Always left to me, yes? You only ever helped when I had to ask you: you wore the trousers right?"

Well, yes, I suppose I did assume a wife would take on such chores. My silence confirmed Ruth's point.

"Well, as I hope you know now -- even if I'd never caught you wearing Esther's underwear -- you're not the "master" of the house. That doesn't mean we don't still love one another, but it means our relationship has altered though our love has not. Even if Esther can't prove you've been a crossdresser before, I call the shots now and don't you dare try to revert to the old chauvinist Carl. Got that?"

Again, I let my silence do the talking. She had the pictures, she had the family and friends who would expose my shameful acts if I ever tried to use force against her (which I never would), I just had to accept that. In such circumstances, I tried to look for the positives and there were some, I guess. I'd just had sex with two different women and with my wife's approval -- not many men could say that I reckoned. I was earning good money (okay, not as much as Ruth, but still a tidy sum), had a roof over my head, food in my stomach and a project that would make me (and the rest of the Gifford clan too) a pretty sum. Also, I'd still have a sex-life with Ruth, albeit less frequently and on her terms. When I considered the lot of the millions around the world living in poverty without proper homes and unsure of where their next meal would come from, perhaps living in war zones, my problems were very modest. Thinking this way allowed me to carry on without going crazy at the position I now found myself in. I managed to lift my spirits a little and was no longer totally despondent, Ruth though, perhaps thinking I was still sulking, tried to cheer me up a bit after her telling me off.

"Anyway Carla, chin-up. I've bought you some nice new clothes to wear around the house. You can put some of them on this evening when we meet Esther. That will be nice won't it?" she grinned.

Once home, Ruth made me put on my chastity cage again and checked to see that I'd fitted it correctly. I still wore the black lacy panties I'd started the day in, but had to wear some of the new purchases Ruth had made today. A cream silk blouse with a ruche around the neck and long sleeves that had frilly cuffs, ladies' three-quarter length slacks in grey, that the blouse tucked into at the waist; their cut emphasised the buttocks a little. They came down to just above my ankles and Ruth had also bought black, nylon shorty-stockings that went up just to my calves but could, to an outsider, suggest were proper, full length stockings. She'd also bought two pairs of open-toed shoes, one pair in black, the other pink and, like Auntie Geraldine's, both had fluffy pom-poms on. I wore the black pair, my painted toe-nails clearly visible. The shoes both had smallish heels on and I had no real difficulty walking in them.

Ruth prepared a light lunch for us and Esther to have on her arrival. I was nervous about seeing Esther again. Not just because I was ashamed at having been caught out sniffing and wearing her underwear and jerking off in them, but also because I couldn't be sure she'd not try and make out that she had uncovered earlier shemale/ladyboy porn or worse on my laptop or phone. Take my word for it, there was none. That day at Esther's house was genuinely the first time I'd seriously looked at such stuff -- oh how I wished I hadn't! If Esther decided she would lie about this just to punish me then I could say bye-bye to having sex with Ruth on my birthday.

Of course, seeing Esther again was very uncomfortable, especially dressed and made-up as I was. True, she'd seen me naked but for her panties and stockings, but even so, just seeing her again and being reminded of my "lapse", of my ejaculating in front of her, whilst sniffing the gusset of a pair of her unwashed panties, made it difficult for me to know what to say to her.

She arrived at around 6p.m. dressed in a shortish light-blue sleeveless dress, flat black shoes (for driving in I guess) and wearing no hosiery.

Ruth answered the door to her and made me come with her. After the two sisters had greeted one another with kisses and hugs, I managed a sheepish "hello". Esther smiled at me as though everything was perfectly normal and said "Hi Carla, you look pretty," or something similar. Ruth then told me to take Esther's case upstairs to her room and then to come back downstairs to join them. Esther kept hold of her briefcase though which I assumed contained my laptop.

The two sisters chatted away over glasses of wine, eating the lunch that had been prepared, whilst I sat uncomfortably nearby, trying not to attract attention, just waiting for them to come around to discussing what was -- or more precisely wasn't - on my laptop and phone. Ruth had allowed me to have alcohol, so I poured myself a glass of beer (a more masculine drink I reckon than a glass of wine) and tried not smear my lipstick on the rim of the glass. Eventually, after most of the food had been eaten, Esther reached down to pick up her suitcase and placed it on the table after I'd cleared the plates away.

"So Carla, I suppose I better let you know what my searches on your equipment came up with."

She opened up her laptop and switched it on and started pressing various keys. Ruth was by her side; I was sitting opposite them. She turned the screen towards Ruth, indicating that her sister should study the info displayed. As Ruth studied it, Esther reached into her briefcase again and pulled out my mobile phone and passed it across the table to me.

"Here Carla, you might as well have this back, there's nothing compromising whatsoever on that." She looked across at Ruth when saying this to make sure her sister agreed; she did.

"Now, I haven't had as much time as I'd like to go really deeply into your laptop -- I've only just got back from London and I'll be really busy for a while catching up on the work I've neglected while I was away, but there's nothing compromising on that either. The screen Ruth's looking at lists all the sites you've visited and I guess all the porn ones are ones you and Ruth have both looked at, yes?"

Ruth nodded and confirmed that was the case with just the slightest hint of a blush.

"Now," continued Esther, "I only just started to look into your emails and there's no indication of you having any "secret" correspondence with hookers or suchlike. It all seems above board."

A broad smile emerged across my painted lips and I looked at Ruth to see if this news would somehow increase my standing with her; restore a bit of trust. She was smiling at me. I felt so relieved; how could I have thought Esther would not be truthful?

"Now Carla, you've got three email accounts with Gmail yes?" Esther asked.

"Yes -- that's right. One's personal, you know family, general stuff, one's for the business and one's for all my online credit-card purchases," I explained.

"That's right," Esther went on. "I'd sussed that out and, like I said, there's nothing whatsoever to indicate you've had any sort of "extra-marital" sexual communications. But..."

At this "but", I suddenly began to have my doubts that all was going as well as I'd thought.

"But, can you tell me who "Bowser" is?"

A deep feeling of anguish welled up in the pit of my stomach. I hadn't expected his (for Bowser was a male) name to get a mention and couldn't understand how or why Esther was now asking me about him. I tried to look suitably confused; non-plussed.

"Bowser? Doesn't ring any bells. Why? Who or what is "Bowser"?"

In a way, I wished I'd still had all my make-up on from earlier as that might have masked any look of lying that I might have given away.

"Oh, it's just that in your personal email, from some years ago now," she read out the date as she scrolled down what I presumed was my email account on her laptop. She found what she was looking for and turned the screen towards Ruth for her to look at. "You sent an email to "Bowser", their email address is no longer valid, that provider went out of business not long after you sent it, so I can't follow that up, but you wrote the following..." and she peered at the screen again as she read the words out.

"Look, Bowser, are you sure this is legal?" and "Japanese knotweed". What on earth is that all about?"

I tried to shrug it off and give the impression that it was all trivial, a kind of boys' jokey thing.

"Oh, that's such a long time ago now, I can't be certain but I guess "Bowser" would be some workman I'd been asking about clearing some troublesome weeds at some property or other I might have been interested in buying. It'd be just after my divorce and "Bowser" was probably some cut-price cowboy who'd been recommended to me to clear up some Japanese knotweed. Maybe I hadn't been able to name the weed when I first mentioned it to him, that's why I put it in my email."

That sounded plausible to me I thought. Ruth looked at Esther to see if she was satisfied with my response. I was really annoyed that I'd not deleted this email from the "sent" box, but it was too late now, Esther had picked up on it. I just hoped she'd bought my story and I secretly prayed that that was the only thing in my 3 Gmail accounts that mentioned Bowser.

But Esther didn't look up at me or Ruth, but instead took a sip of wine and stared back at the screen, and then pointed a finger at it so that Ruth could see what she was about to read.

"Is that so Carla? Are you being entirely truthful? It might be better to tell us everything now. If you are hiding anything and you don't admit it, you can't expect any clemency from my sister, now can you?"

"Honest Esther," I was trying desperately to sound and look as truthful and virtuous as possible. I guessed Esther didn't know all about my business with Bowser and she was hoping I'd tell all now. Better to continue to plead ignorance and innocence.

"There's nothing more to it than that, I guess. It's so trivial I'd almost forgotten about it. I don't know why you're making such a big thing about it."

"Well I'll tell you why Miss Pantie-wearer," she now looked straight at me. I gulped, not knowing what else was on that email. "Why did you ask this "cowboy" -- in this same email - 'What should I tell the bank or the tax people about the sudden influx of money in my account?' "

Ruth was looking straight at me too, no longer content with Esther's earlier seeming exoneration of my internet use.

"Well, Carla?" Ruth demanded. "We're now in business with my family and have taken a huge loan on board. I -- we've, a right to know if you've been doing anything unlawful that might jeopardise our investment. Tell us now, what's this referring to?"

I couldn't tell them the truth. I had to hope that Esther hadn't and couldn't uncover the full story; I had to carry on pretending it was a triviality that hadn't been worth my remembering after all these years.

"Look, I'm telling you, it was nothing; there's nothing for you to get concerned about. I can't even remember what Bowser looked like and that bit about the tax was probably just a joke because the money we would have been talking about was such a small pittance."

Esther was not convinced.

"You do understand Carla that I'll have to look more deeply into this, seeing as how, like Ruth said, we're all now tied up in business together and Dad has made you a key player in it all. I'll give you one last chance to tell us now, is this stuff with "Bowser" something we need to know about?"

I shook my head and repeated my denial.

"Well, I'll need to make sure. Ruth, does Carla still keep her bank statements from that time -- just after his divorce?"

"Yes, I think you do don't you - in the desk in the study. I'll get them out for you later."

"Good," smiled Esther, "I'll get mum to go through them for us. She's good at that sort of stuff. Anyway, if you've nothing more to say on this Carla, I'll keep hold of your laptop and, when I get up to speed on my work backlog, I'll investigate further."

Ruth then told me to go and brush my teeth and wash my lipstick off and put on the nightie and matching panties she'd bought me today and had laid out on my bed. Then, to come back downstairs and let Esther see that I was safely locked-up in my chastity device. Then I was to go to bed.

It was a shorty, purple baby-doll nightie that just about came down to my thighs with panties of the same, gauzy-like material. Although it was as embarrassing as anything having to do this and then go back downstairs and pull the waistband on the panties down so that Esther could see my dick was safely "behind bars", my real concern was over the Bowser email. I just hoped that I'd deleted every other correspondence relating to this issue from my 3 email accounts that Esther knew about and that the secret email account I'd opened would remain just that -- secret. I allowed myself a little sense of confidence that this would stay hidden from her; there was absolutely no way she could guess my secret email address or the other email provider I'd started using for my business with Bowser. Was there?

12