Madeline's Search for Relief

Story Info
Unable to orgasm Madeline turns to her brother for help.
4.4k words
4.43
41.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- Hi, this is my first story. I wrote it in 2019 but didnt have the courage to post it until now. Let me know what you think. Any feedback is good feedback. All characters are over the age of 18. ---

Sweat beaded on Madeline's forehead, her breath escaped her lips in short, sharp, gasps. Her body trembled, her back arched. Her toes curled as she pressed against her mattress. "Please." She begged herself, biting her lower lip to quiet her voice.

Madeline's fingers working furiously between her thighs. Her middle finger flicked across her sensitive clit, each time sending a surge of pleasure coursing through her petite body. Her other hand reached further down, fingers entered inside her. Fingers quickly pumping in and out of her aching body. She felt her muscles involuntarily flex, a deep well of pleasure was rising inside her but her fingers were beginning to tire. She couldn't keep up the pace she set.

Madeline's changed tactics. Her middle finger now moved in a small circle focusing on her clit. Her pussy tighten around her fingers, squeezing them so tight she was forced to slow the pace of the thrusting fingers. Her voice spilled out in sighs of pleasure and low moans of relief. Her chest heaved and sweat ran over her skin as she worked her body into an ecstatic frenzy of pleasure.

She was naked except for her panties which were still wrapped around her ankles, her bedsheets shoved to the foot of the mattress, the blinds were open slightly allowing the moon to illuminate her naked body and bedroom in a pale light.

"I'm g-oing t- cum!" Madeline's mind raced at the thought. She felt as if she was on the edge of a great precipice. A few more moments, a few more flicks of her fingers across her sensitive clit, and she would be engulfed into a sea of pleasure.

However, when Madeline changed the movements of her fingers she felt the ecstasy begin to fade ever so slightly, she was moving away from her orgasm. Redoubling her efforts, she slided a hand up her body and cupped her breast. Her fingers gently tugging and twisting her hard, sensitive nipple.

Madeline's body grew frantic. She rocked her hips into her palm, grinding her clit against the soft flesh of her hand. She pressed her thighs together, her fingers soaked in her juices now desperately pumped in and out in unison. Her mind is filled with erotic images and situations.

But with each touch it felt as if she was taking one step back for every step forward, she was getting no closer to the sweet release she craved. After a few more agonizing minutes where her fingers expertly teased and tormented her nipples, clit, and pussy she became overwhelmingly aware she wouldn't cum tonight. An invisible, intangible wall prevented her from crossing the threshold from edging to orgasm.

Madeline reluctantly gave up. Her body screamed for more as she slid her fingers out from her soaked, drooling pussy. Her breathing was labored as she struggled to catch her breath. She a chill grip her body as the cool night closed in around her sweat-coated body.

Madeline raged in quite a frustration. She sat up, feeling the need to throw something. She took up her pillow and hurled the cushion missile across her room, it crashes into something expensive-sounding in the darkness. Her sexual frustration still bubbled away and she rolled onto her stomach. She attacked her mattress, hands clenched into fists, pummelling her bed. Her head dropped and blindly she pulled blankets over her and let out a scream of frustration which was muffled into silence. She huffed out a loud impatient sigh and set her mind to falling asleep. To cement the point in her mind she squeezed her thighs tight together and bundled her hand up under her pillow. Despite her exhausted mind, her body was wired and she couldn't drift off to sleep with her body so insistent on orgasming.

This unusual issue had disrupted Madeline's life recently. She's always had a high sex drive and usually masturbated once a day. But one day she noticed that it took longer and longer for her to orgasm and all the material she viewed didn't seem to help. Ultimately, one evening she found herself completely unable to orgasm.

Madeline turned to her friends and the internet, seeking out any and all advice to be found which could help her overcome her issue. She tested the showerhead, her electric toothbrush, humping her pillow and in her desperation, she stole suggestively shaped vegetables from the fridge at night. All of which proved ultimately useless except the vegetables which doubled as intetestingly flavoured healthy midnight snacks.

But, by constantly playing with herself any chance she got and not being unable to satisfy her cravings she was always horny, and this lead to her feeding a vicious cycle of unending sexual torment.

However, the solution came, as it often does, from the unexpected. Late one night, as she imagined herself in all different sorts of erotic scenarios, one she hadn't thought of materialized in her mind. As she tossed in her bed her fingers desperately attempting to get her off the image of her older twin brother, his head between her legs and his tongue attentively licking her clit appeared in her mind's eye. Her orgasm hit her like a truck, her mind went blank and it felt as if she lost consciousness as her body writhed, she gripped her bed sheets so hard her fingers tore a hole in the fabric, she cried out so loud the next morning she woke up with a sore throat. That night was a while ago now and it appeared her imagination wasn't enough anymore, no matter what she envisioned her brother doing she couldn't cum.

As she attempted to ignore her body's urging and force herself to sleep an idea stalked into the forefront of her mind. From what dark corner of her unconscious it had previously lingered, she didn't know, but now the thought consumed her body and mind. She now knew that just a single glance of her brother was all she needed, then she would be able to cum and her long orgasm drought would be over. Just one peek through the door was enough her body told her.

Madeline silently stepped from her bed. Allowing the panties to slide from her ankles and pool on the floor, her feet instinctively seeking out her slippers which were somewhere by the bed. She stood up and made her way through the pale light to her door.

As she walked she caught her reflection in the wardrobe mirror. She took a moment in pale light to examine her naked, except for her slippers, body. She thought her brother was very good-looking and wondered what he thought of her.

Madeline and her brother are mixed race but she always took more after the Chinese side of the family. Everyone she met commented on her exotic features, her almond eyes, her pale white yet subtly golden skin, and her long, straight, raven black hair. She preened in the mirror, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear and toying with the bangs that framed her face.

Madeline's eyes moved on and traveled down from her face, settling on her chest. Her breasts are nicely shaped and perky with small nipples crowning the soft mounds. As for the size, each breast filled her hand quite nicely and due to her petite figure, they appeared bigger than they were, which she was thankful for.

Madeline's body was slim, she had long legs and a small waist. Her body was almost hairless except for a small well-maintained patch of black pubic hair. Twisting she inspected her small but pleasingly shaped butt.

Her parents ensured that the twins were active, she hated it but now, seeing the results, she was thankful as the exercise kept her slim and toned.

Her fingers ran over her smooth skin tracing the movement of her eyes. Her hands cupped her breasts before running down her flat-toned stomach. She ran her fingers over her bush, smoothing the hair flat before they traveled around her thighs, finally coming to a rest on her soft rear. She rotated back and faced the mirror.

Taking one more glance at the pale figure in the mirror, she concluded that she looked better naked than dressed and happily moved towards the door to her bedroom.

Madeline pulled her bedroom door open and peeked out into the dark hallway, she felt apprehensive about creeping through the house naked to spy on her sleeping brother. Had she really become a sex-crazed degenerate turning to her brother for her sexual satisfaction? She told herself it was wrong and it was a line that shouldn't be crossed, but another part pointed out that her brother was an attractive man and any healthy 18-year-old girl would be attracted to him she was only going to take a look, a look couldn't hurt.

Madeline's conflicting emotions warred in her mind, locking her in a stalemate of decision-making. At the thought of her brother, her clit throbbed and her legs quivered. Emboldened by her body's encouragement she stepped out into the hallway. Her whole body tingled and she felt lightheaded as her animal instinct for pleasure overpowered her better reasoning.

Madeline lifted an arm to cover her breasts and dropped her other hand between her legs to hide her wet slit. Her heart was racing now, she was moments away from mind-numbing bliss.

Madeline moved quickly down the hallway. She let her arm covering her breast drop and her hand took hold of the cold door handle to her brother's room. She twisted it slowly and over the sound of her beating heart, she heard the door click open almost imperceptively. She pushed the door forward and stepped into her brother's room.

Madeline took in the scene before her. Ash was sleeping on his back, shirtless, sheets pushed down to his thighs. Ashley took after their Caucasian side of the family. He was taller and broader than her, he still had the oval eyes that matched hers. While her skin was a pale white gold his was lightly tanned from sun exposure and his hair was a slightly wavy dark brown. He was a fit and his muscles were well developed but not clearly defined.

Madeline stood just inside the doorway, absorbing the sight, locking the mental image away for later use. But as she looked on she realized it wasn't enough, "You'll need more." Her body told her, urging her onwards. Her eyes focused on her brother's boxers. She silently closed the door behind her and crouched on to all fours and crawled the short distance to Ash's bed as not to disturb the light falling across her slumbering brother. He was facing away, his chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm.

Madeline settled in a kneeling position, spreading her legs. Her left hand dropped between her thighs and her fingers spread her lower lips apart, her fingers tracing the folds and contours of her sex. She couldn't help but notice how wet and warm she was. Her fingers exploration eventually focused and her wet fingers pressed down on her clit, she slowly rolled her finger up and down, left and right as her body convulsed at her touch.

Madeline's head dropped forward landing on the bed, she clenched her teeth to prevent her voice from betraying her by crying out. Her body twisted as unrelenting waves of pleasure crashed over her, over and over again. Her fingers travel down from her clit, seeking out her begging slit. She felt the warm wetness spilling out of her and she slid her fingers from her clit to her wet entrance between her lower lips. She dipped her fingertip inside, before withdrawing the tip and dragging her finger back to toy with her clit. She repeated this movement as she stared at her brother.

Madeline slipped her finger inside her body, but this time she felt her pussy tighten and coil around her finger, in response she pushed up as far as she could reach, her walls gripping tight as her finger begun to slowly piston in and out. Her other hand played with her chest, her nipple trapped between her fingers as she massaged her supple breast. Her hand pressed the soft flesh back against her body, fingers pinching her diamond-hard nipple between them. She let her breast slip from her hand at the same time her fingers grasped her nipple and playfully tugged.

It was all too much, Madeline was rapidly losing control, her vision started to blur and her voice seeped out in low harsh moans. She bit down on the blankets, taking a mouth full of sheets to muffled her sounds. She took a moment to focus her mind, what she was doing felt amazing but she still wasn't able to cum, she needed to see her brother's cock. Her finger retreated out of her moist pussy and back to her clit, where she slowly drew a small spiral upon it. She could feel wetness running down her thighs, pulling her hand away, she glanced down. In the low light, she saw her juices seeping down her legs and dripping to the floor. She looked back to her brother, her hand returning to its natural position between her legs.

She studied Ash's boxers. No way she'd be able to pull them down, he was too heavy and probably wake up as she struggled to pull them off. She then spied a row of three buttons forming the fly of the boxers. Reaching carefully, her eyes darting between Ash's boxers and his sleeping face. Her fingers worked as deftly as they could but she was nervous, her hand was shaking. Her mind focused and she freed the final button from its fabric prison. She knelt up and lent over her older twin brother's sleeping body. She pulled her hand away from her protesting pussy, which as if in retaliation begun to throb furiously, begging to be touched. But she needed both hands free for this most important task. Slowly and delicately she pulled the button fly of the boxers apart, she shuffled closer and shifted forward, her elbows rested on the edge of the bed and she moved her head over her brothers' crotch.

Madeline's eyes searched the dark opening for her desired treasure, but her brother's cock was elusive and the dimly lit room didn't help in her hunt. She had no choice, her wet fingers coated in her slick cum reached into the fly. She was terrified he would wake, her heart was pounding and she almost forgot to breathe as her fingers brushed up against her brother's limp cock, she gently gripped his soft manhood and pulled it free of his boxers shorts. Seizing her prize, she inspected the soft shaft, twisted and turned his limp uncircumcised cock in her fingers. She had never seen one in real life and was curious. She peeled his foreskin back and exposed the head of his soft cock. The head glistened moistly in the soft light. She wiggled his cock between her fingers, she found the movement hypnotizing. her hand closed around the soft shaft and she started to jerk him off, but it was too soft.

She knew what she had to do. In one swift continuous movement Madeline pushed herself forward with her elbows, her tongue excitedly licked her lips before she parted them, taking her twin brother's soft cock into her mouth. Her lips formed a seal around the base of his shaft as her tongue lapped at the limp manhood. She savored the taste, which at first was slightly sour and reminded her of sweat, but after a short time, her tongue rolling the limp cock around the inside of her mouth she came to find the flavor intoxicating and irresistible. Ash let out a short soft sigh and she felt his cock hardening and swelling in her mouth. His body began to stir as the sensation of his cock being sucked spread through his sleeping mind.

"I want to cum" She thought as a hand returned between her legs and her fingers teased her clit. " with my mouth full I don't need to worry about being too loud" the thought happily popped into her head as her free hand reached into Ash's boxers and cupped his balls. She rolled his sack in the palm of her hand, feeling the weight. She gently squeezed his plum balls, mentally noting their size and shape.

Ash's sleeping mind was flooded with a delightful sensation he had never felt before, a warm, soft wetness had consumed his manhood and was efficiently bringing him to orgasm.

Madeline's mouth quickly filled with her brother's stiffening cock and she felt the swelling head begin to force its way into her throat, she gagged and pulled her head back, allowing her twin brother's cock to lengthen freely. Her tongue rolled and massaged the warm shaft as her head begun to move up and down, her attention focused on the head of her brother's cock. Saliva ran down his shaft and his balls tighten, her hand now slick with drool, gently squeezed and rubbed her brother's well-sized nuts. Her hand slid up from his balls and gripped the wet base of his shaft and begun moving in unison with her head.

Still, mostly asleep Ash's body reacted, pulling a hand from underneath his pillow he reached for his throbbing cock. However, instead of his swollen shaft, his hand settled on soft straight hair.

Madeline froze as her brother's hand came to rest on the top of her head. Her lips still sealed tight on his shaft she twisted, turning her head, and looked up. Relieved she saw his sleeping face. His hand slowly slid from her head and fell to the bed with a quiet thump. "I need to relax. Take it slow" She decided, her body shivering with excitement.

Madeline let her brother's cock slip from between her lips and examined the fully erect cock. Her brother's cock glistened in the soft light. The saliva giving the pulsing shaft a silvery glistening outline. She admired the shape, length, and girth. The shaft fits in her small hand perfectly she thought as she slowly jerked her hand up and down, it was thinner than she expected, but it was long. As she gripped the shaft with both hands Ash's cock was long enough that the head poked out above her hands. She returned a hand to torment her pussy as she noted the pleasing aesthetic shape of his cock. The slight curve along the length of the shaft, the movement of his foreskin as she stroked his cock, the way his balls seemed to twitch and shift with each move she made.

Madeline leaned forward again. She ran the warm wetness of her tongue over her brother's balls and up to his long hard shaft. Pressing the flat of her tongue against his hard cock as if she was licking ice cream. She pulled her tongue back when it met the head of his shaft, she kissed the throbbing head of her brother's cock, her lips parted and the head slipped between her lips and filled her mouth. Her head slowly rotated from left to right as it bobbed up and down on his shaft. As she swallowed her brother's cock she began to move, almost instinctively, into a better position. She pulled herself up onto his bed. Wiggling her feet free from her slippers which soundlessly fell to the floor as she climbed up from kneeling on the floor by the bed. She lay down on her stomach in the gap between his legs, his cock never leaving her mouth as she rearranged herself around him.

Pressing her tongue against his shaft Madeline felt Ash's cock throb rhythmically. Her hand squirmed downwards between her body and her brother's bed until her hand ended up between her legs. She lifted her hips from the bed, poking her butt up into the air. She pressed the flat of her fingers to her clit and rocked her hips up and down. Her index finger and ring finger spread open her lower lips, keeping the lips spread she slid her finger inside, and as she humped her hand her finger fucked her tight pussy. She hadn't felt anything this good for a long time. She cried out as a bolt of pleasure shot up her body from her pussy to her head. She pressed her mouth down on her brother's shaft, his cock pushed into her throat where it stifled her cries into muffled murmurs. Her eyes begun to water as she choked herself on the long cock. She shuddered as the pleasure played havoc with her body and mind. After what felt like an eternity the pleasure plateaued and she pulled away from her brother's manhood, taking a deep breath. Her fingers begun to move independently of her control. The rebellious finger withdrew from her pussy and moved to her clit as she diligently sucked her brother's cock. The pleasure almost overwhelmed her at that moment, her legs tensed and her body bucked as she pinched her clit, gently tugging and twisting the sensitive spot.

12