Madeline's Search for Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline noticed his body was reacting more and more. His breath was haggard, his body twitched and she heard him let out a sharp sigh as she sucked his cock. her eyes looked up at her older twin brothers sleeping face. She noticed a delightful pressure building in her body, she was on the verge of cumming.

All of a sudden, as if an alarm sounded, Ash bolted upright. His hands reached for his cock as he felt the urge to cum surge through his body. The hand attempting to grab his shaft pressed into something warm and soft. The other hand seized a handful of what felt like soft hair. His eyes flew open and he stared into the darkness that filled his room. His eyes adjusted quickly and he was stunned. He saw the familiar shapes and outlines of his bedroom, saw part of his familiar cock, which is milliseconds away from erupting, and strangest of all he saw the familiar face of his younger twin sister, the head of his cock disappearing into her mouth, a hand cupping her cheek and another hand gripping a fist full of her hair. His eyes met his sisters, her large oval eyes looked back. She looks so innocent while sucking cock, was the first thought that came to his tired mind. He felt her tongue run up the underside of his shaft, he thought it was as if she was trying to nudge his cock to get his attention. This final touch was too much and with a muffled "Oh.. fuc-" he felt his cock pulsing as his orgasm started. He collapsed backward propping his body up on his elbows as he stared down at his pulsing cock pump cum into his little sister's mouth.

Madeline jumped slightly when her brother bolted upright and his hands grabbed hold of her head. His grip was tight and she couldn't move, she couldn't speak as his cock was pressed firmly down on her tongue, the shaft throbbing insistently. All she could do was look up at her brother and as their eyes met all her fear and nervousness faded away. In his eyes, she saw the same desire she was feeling. She rubbed her tongue up and down on the underside of his cock, asking for permission to continue. Ash said something she couldn't hear then her mouth suddenly begun to fill with a hot, bitter liquid. Ropes and ropes of her brother's cum fired from his twitching cock. She doesn't swallow but lets the cum pool, allowing her mouth to taste his sperm.

Ash's hips thrust involuntarily, he manhandles Madeline's head, pulling her face towards his hips as they moved, face fucking his sister's mouth. As his cock slides in and out of his little sister's mouth he feels her tongue squirming and writhing against his cock.

More and more of her brother's hot seed pumped into her eager mouth as he pulls her head up and down, his hips moving counter to his hands. She moved the cum around her mouth with her tongue.

Madeline gently grips her brother's tight sack, pressing the nuts up against the base of his hard cock. She feels his balls as thick strands of cum coat the inside of her mouth. Quickly her mouth is full and the cum seeps from between her lips running down her chin and drips onto his stomach.

Once Madeline feels the pulsing slow and Ash's hips stop thrusting she slowly lets her brother's cum and spit-covered shaft slip from her mouth and into her waiting hand. A strand of cum and saliva mixed briefly connected her lips to her brother's cock. She swallows loudly, drinking down the mouthful of warm cum. She shifts forward and licks the spilled cum from his stomach, her attention then shifts to Ash's softening cock. She squeezes the last drops of cum out of his body. She cleans the cum off his cock with her damp fingers. When the shaft is clean of his seed she raises her now sperm coated fingers to her mouth, where she sucks them clean. Savoring the unique flavor.

Once Ash's cock and her fingers are clean of cum Madeline sits up, pushing herself back so she is kneeling between her brother's legs, her butt coming to rest on her ankles.

Ash looks up at his sister, a relieved look spreads across his face as he takes in the view before him. She's beautiful, in the dim light he can see her cheeks which are flushed a bright red, her eyes sparkle as if she's on the verge of crying, pinpoints of light are reflected in the sweat racing down her skin, tracing the contours of her body as they go. Ash reaches up and cups the softness of her chest. Taking the weight of her breast in his hand, her nipple pressing into his palm, begging to be toyed with. His eyes travel down his sister's body. They came to rest on her hips, her pussy covered by both her hands buried deep between her thighs.

"I can't cum" Madeline says, her voice filled with frustration. Her words were broken apart by gentle gasps as her body reacts to her fingers. Ash looks up at his younger twin sister and smiles.

"Let me help," he replied.

12