All Comments on 'Madelyn & August'

by eroticascribe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Is a butt plug any different then something

used to shove in your shit hole?? ---A place incidently where males may have pleasure nerve endings but female do not

Ibuprofiend1Ibuprofiend1almost 15 years ago
Nice Start

Very promising beginning, balancing the power exchange with the affection necessary for a relationship is the biggest challenge in this genre, mostly ignored. I would have like to see anecdotes of prior relationships that had failed and why. Keep writing.

sdbnncsdbnncalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

Although my D/s relationship is reversed from the one about which you write (Dominant male, submissive female), I related very strongly to the underlying power exchange and emotional dynamic you very convincingly described. It's great to read a story in this category that addresses the non-sexual aspects of Dominance and submission, especially since it promises to address those parts of the relationship in future writing! I look forward to reading more from you, and less from the "Anonymous" critic who apparently writes only to reveal his/her ignorance on many, many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Beginning of Love

Please write more. Both of these characters intrigue me.

LyndiLouLyndiLoualmost 13 years ago
Where is the rest of it???

This one left me wanting more! I want to know what happens over the weekend : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh please come back

This is such a wonderful story. Perhaps you've left it there so we would finish it our own way. Please, if you are still out there, give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I enjoyed this story. It is well written with not just the steamy encounter but the idea of the fulfilling relationship we all hope/strive for. Part 2 please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous