Madelyne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like our first experience with recording a dirty movie, the time used to do so seemed to fly by. I had thought that since certain parts had been scripted out beforehand that the filming would be a little quicker, but I think it actually lengthened the production since the two women wanted to get the details exactly down the way I had them. I won't say it wasn't fun, but there were a few long stretches of time where I just stood there with my dick hanging as my partners in crime discussed how to go about the next scene. It was a bit awkward even though I was comfortable in front of both women.

I didn't realize it was after eight until seeing that it was dark outside. We were getting close to the end of the scene, but the time had seriously flown by. I would've suggested taking a brief break in order for the three of us to go scrounge up some supper, but it was obvious that my female companions were stoked for how the scene was going to end. I knew that food was the last thing either of them had on their naughty little minds in that moment.

It was almost half past eight when we reached the final moment of our most recent movie endeavor. I had been drilling Maddie on her bed in a missionary position as she held her feet up in the air while Rosa picked everything up like an expert. Madelyne and I were supposed to keep going at it until I felt that all too gratifying moment approaching. Once I felt the pressure build up to the point of no return, we were scripted to drop down to the floor and end the scene with a messy facial.

Following the plan, Maddie crawled off me when she knew I was set to blow and scampered off the bed so she could drop down to her knees on the floor. I followed her and stood right before her as I whacked away at my raging hard-on. From about a foot or two away, Rosa knelt on one knee at a ninety-degree angle to us and zoomed in on the action. She watched me vigorously tug at my stiffy until it finally erupted in Madelyne's face.

I've said before that I'm not the biggest fan of giving facials: I won't deny how hot a dazzling vixen looks with a face covered in cum after the fact, but I couldn't help but feel like I was degrading the woman I was with in some way by carrying out the act. However, before we had started filming for the day, Maddie had said she wanted the scene to end in an abundance of semen dripping from her face...so she was going to get what she wanted.

Madelyne leaned forward with her head held back and her mouth hanging open. She tried to squint a bit so she could see my cock explode in her face, but she obviously didn't want to lose an orb in the process. My first blast struck her left cheek right under her eye and splattered everywhere. I wondered if Rosa could possibly edit the footage so we could see it in slow-motion. Oh, the strides we've made in technology...

As I continued to hose Maddie down with my thick fluids, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye and turned to look at the woman filming. With her free hand, Rosa was trying to get my attention and was motioning for me to circle around to Maddie's left. I assumed she wanted to catch my cum shot from another angle.

Since I still had a bit left in me, I followed Rosa's orders and waddled like a duck while keeping my dick in my right hand. I let out a small fusillade in the process, and by the time I stood where the radiant blonde wanted me, I knew I only had a couple of shots left in me. Since Maddie had remained in the same position and still had her mouth opened, I thought I would maybe blow the last of my load right in front of her and onto the tops of her breasts...but I don't think any of us were anticipating what happened next.

So, here's the rub...and I'm not trying to make a crass joke when I say that. Anyway, I didn't think I had it in me, but I apparently had one last long-distance shot stored away that neither Rosa nor I had been expecting. As I cranked my shaft like an unhinged barbarian, I knew I was about to fire the final blast of our spicy session...but what I didn't know was that it was going to have so much power behind it. As Rosa silently cheered me on and kept making hand motions as I completely facilized Maddie, she had no idea that she was about to get more than she bargained for. That final blast went a little further than intended and fired clear past Maddie's face...and hit Rosa head on.

I'm not sure that the woman I was supposed to be hosing down was even aware of what had happened. She was so drenched in cream that her face looked like someone had thrown a pie at it. My jizz was dripping from her stunning features as her tongue snaked out and tried to lap up some of the milky fluids. I think she only became cognizant of what happened due to my unscripted reaction.

"Rosa!" I called out in alarm as the beautiful blonde lowered the camera and reached up to her face with her free hand. I bolted in front of Maddie to check on our camerawoman as I leaned down while cursing, "Oh, shit! I'm so sorry! Are you all right? I totally didn't mean to do that!"

The woman who had been in charge of filming the hot, steamy action had taken my last shot right between the eyes. She was wiping at the wad of goo and trying to avoid getting it in her eyes. She remained positive and assured me with a forced laugh, "I'm fine, Marcus. Don't worry about it!" She reached down and grabbed the top of her white tank top she was wearing beneath her baby-blue cardigan so she could try wiping the sperm away.

As awkward as it was, I raised my head and scanned the room while still completely naked. My dick flopped about as I darted over to Maddie's nightstand and fetched some tissues from a box for my unintended target. I couldn't believe what I had done. I was horrified since Rosa was such a sweet woman.

Maddie ran her hands over her face and used her middle fingers to get the semen out of her eyes. She then started looking around as she asked what was going on since we had obviously deviated from our predetermined script. "What happened, you two? Is everyone all right?"

"I accidentally got Rosa in the face with my last cum shot!" I admitted to the silver-haired fox as I handed my blonde friend the tissues I had gathered. Under normal circumstances, that would've seemed like a difficult statement to profess, but I managed to get it out without a hitch.

From her position on her knees, Madelyne glanced over at Rosa and let out a cheer that was accompanied with a sense of humor. "Fuckin' right! How was it, babe?"

As I stood in front of Madelyne with my dick starting to go limp, I wanted to tell her to be serious since I felt horrible about what I had done, but Rosa managed to retain a positive attitude as she responded, "I'm all right."

"Just all right?" Maddie asked as she faced the blonde woman and noticed a small wad still on the bridge of her nose. She reached over and scooped it up with a finger so she could then put it in her mouth. The silver-haired fox swooshed it around before swallowing it and saying, "I'll never forget the first time Marcus came on me! It was fuckin' great...and every time just gets better!" As she spoke the words, a few long strands of semen drizzled off her face and to the floor.

"I'm so sorry, Rosa," I told the angelic blonde once again. "I didn't mean for that to happen!"

Trying to be funny, Rosalind pointed out, "Hazards of the occupation, right?" She laughed as she finally stood up and set the camera down on the bed so she could make sure her face was clean.

I laughed along with her and stood beside her so I could look her face over and confirm that she was clean. I apologized for the fact that she had my man goo on her shirt. As I stood next to her, I completely forgot that I was butt-ass naked. Talk about a strange picture.

"Don't worry about it, Marcus. It's not like anyone was hurt in the process."

"Yeah, but I didn't mean to..."

"There's nothing to worry about, okay?" She placed a hand on my cheek before also remembering that I was naked and quickly pulled away. I think we both started blushing.

"Hey!" Maddie then called out from where she was still kneeling behind us with a face covered in cum. "Is anyone going to offer me a tissue?"

* * *

I thought for sure that that was the end of it. Accidentally blasting your camerawoman in the face with a massive wad of man-gravy seemed like a surefire way to end an amateur career in the pornographic industry. I wasn't even sure that we'd see that second video come to life after the faux pas I had made. I was convinced that my blunder was the last we'd see of Maddie and I fucking on film. Oh, how wrong I was.

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that between the three of us, I really think our educations were in a bit of jeopardy. I know this is going to sound like I'm lying, but I almost thought that Madelyne and Rosa were more excited to continue on with our naughty flicks than I was. I'm sure that wasn't really the case, but they honestly became giddy at the mere mention of a new idea for a dirty scene.

Anyway, I noticed that Maddie had cut at least four different classes in a matter of a week, and even Rosa skipped one so the two of them could start plotting our next segment. I can't say I wasn't flattered that they were taking things so seriously, but I didn't want either of them gambling on whether or not they passed their courses. It was unbelievable how excited they were and how many drafts they came up with that they asked for my input on.

It goes without saying that before we sat down to create our third production, I had apologized over and over again to Rosa for what had happened the last time. She kept telling me to not worry about it, and at one point, I must've become a little overbearing with my apologies since she actually told me to "be quiet." She did so with a laugh, but still; to hear those words from someone as kindhearted as the blonde angel...

It was the middle of the week when we started shooting our next movie. Much like the second one, we decided to add a little plot to this one and had a bit of backstory. I'm not going to pretend that Maddie and I were actors by any means - and she was certainly better than I was - but our roles as entertainers took a back seat to the sexual performance we put on as we were all over that room with a plethora of different positions.

I nailed Maddie on the bed in four or five different positions, and we did a couple of lift moves throughout the room that Rosa followed us around for. At one point, I even stood in the dead center of the dorm as I held the silver-haired fox under her thighs with her legs spread and her back against my chest. She had her head back on my left shoulder and was frantically sucking on two of the fingers of her right hand as I lifted her up and down on my pole. Our incredible camerawoman made sure to get as close as she could while the erotic encounter steamed up. We were both sweating profusely as Madelyne squealed in delight.

I'm not sure how long we had been going at it, but we were back on the bed and Maddie was riding me in a cowgirl position when the phone on her nightstand suddenly rang. Rosa reacted by lifting her head from behind her camera for us to see, and Madelyne was visibly upset. She motioned for our blonde friend to "cut" as she climbed off me and let out an angered sigh. I watched her naked body scurry over so she could pick up the handset and she snarl, "What?"

I exchanged glances with Rosa and we both kind of shrugged while trying to maintain a semblance of humor. It was funny how into things the silver-haired vixen had become anytime we shot our dirty films. She was undoubtedly agitated by the untimely disruption.

The conversation Madelyne started having with the person on the other end of the line seemed to become somewhat important. She had started out somewhat growly, but it quickly became obvious that she was toning herself down for a reason. She eventually humbled herself and became affable. After about a minute of back and forth, she was being cordial and even laughed once or twice.

Rosa and I continued to watch everything unfolding before us as we looked at each other again. Even though the blonde woman was fully clothed and I was butt naked, I had reached the point where I was actually rather comfortable around my old friend even when my penis was out in the open. Oddly enough, it had become commonplace and felt normal between us.

Eventually, Maddie told the person on the other end of the line that she would "be there" as soon as possible. She then said goodbye before hanging up the phone and walking over to where we had discarded her sleek green panties earlier. She pulled them on as she glanced at me and Rosa while saying, "This really sucks, but I have to run over to Emry Hall."

"What's going on?" The beautiful blonde who had seated herself next to me on the bed asked. She sounded concerned since the conversation we had just listened in on was rather polarizing in more ways than one.

Maddie didn't bother with a bra as she pulled on a tank top and answered, "Oh, just some shit I need to go take care of real quick. Apparently, some of the girls from my Humanities class are struggling with a project we have due at the end of the week. I had promised to help them tomorrow...but they're freaking out about getting it done today." The silver-haired fox then bent down and grabbed her leggings off the floor.

I scratched the back of my head as my dick started to soften a bit. I wasn't trying to sound insensitive to Maddie's plight since I wanted her to stay focused on her schoolwork, but the hormones in me asked, "So, we're done here?"

"Not by a long shot!" Madelyne responded as she turned and made direct eye contact with me. She was obviously still just as riled up as I was as she promised, "I won't be gone long!" She then turned her attention to Rosa since the beautiful blonde was seated right next to me and pointed at my dick as she said, "Do what you have to do to keep him hard for me, Rosalind! You're going to be my fluffer! Suck him, fuck him...but just make sure that cock of his is ready to explode for me when I get back!"

Rosa's eyes became wide upon hearing Maddie's words...and I'm sure mine did the same. I hoped no one in the room with me noticed, but my wood immediately rehardened upon hearing Madelyne's words and thinking about the blonde dazzler next to me actually carrying them out. Neither of us were able to respond with coherent words.

The horny young woman who lived in the dorm room pulled her door open and stepped into the hallway. She smiled back at me and Rosa before reaffirming, "This shouldn't take more than twenty minutes! I'm sorry it came up, but I'll be right back!" She then pulled the door shut and left the two of us to our devices.

It goes without saying that the moment was even more awkward than when the two of us had been reunited. We were sitting directly next to each other...and while Rosa was fully clothed, I was as naked as the day I was born. I know I mentioned feeling a sense of comfort around her even when I was in the nude, but this was definitely different. We hadn't moved from our spots, but we were obviously uneasy.

I scratched the back of my head again and felt obligated to be the first to speak. I tried to think of something to say since I was sure that Rosa didn't want to do what Maddie had asked of her. I found that all I could do was smile.

The beautiful, blue-eyed blonde returned my mirth and kept her eyes above my waistline. I could see her lips quivering as she tried to find the right words to say also. It took a few seconds, but at the exact same time, we finally both said, "If I'm making you uncomfortable..." We both trailed off and then laughed since we found great humor in the fact that we had started the same identical sentence.

After we both had a good laugh, I finally found my voice and said, "If I'm making you uncomfortable at all, Rosa, I can throw my clothes back on. I'm sure Maddie won't really be upset if she has to work me up again!"

The thin female continued to smile and even tried stealing a few glimpses of me since she wasn't sure how much longer I would be naked. When she finally responded, she informed me, "You don't have to if you don't want to." Upon realizing what she had said, her jaw fell open and she moved back on her spot by about an inch before covering her mouth with both hands. She was noticeably embarrassed by her choice of words.

I laughed and put my left arm around her shoulders. Pulling her a bit closer, I intended to just give her a friendly hug...but quickly realized that I had caused an event that would set off a chain reaction. I honestly hadn't meant to do anything other than ease the blonde's apprehension...but I think she took my action as an invitation.

Rosa wrapped her arms around my neck and placed her lips over mine. She started passionately kissing me as I felt her red lips drowning mine in love. After about five seconds of that, she then forced her tongue into my mouth...and I don't think I'm lying when I say that my cock doubled in size down below.

I placed my hands around the blue-eyed angel who had been so dear to me at one point and pulled her as close as I could from where we sat on the edge of the bed. She smelled like a fresh, ocean breeze and tasted like vanilla cake. I was in awe as to the fact that she seemed to truly want me.

The kiss we shared held two years' worth of desire as we ardently made out and clutched one another. My eyes actually opened in amazement when I suddenly felt one of Rosa's hands gripping my unyielding pecker. I hadn't expected such an action from her, but as she started running her hand up and down my stiff organ, I certainly wasn't about to argue. She warmed my very blood with one of the most exhilarating handies I had ever reveled in.

My mouth fell open in order to let out a low moan as Rosa ravenously kept trying to kiss me. I'm sure it would've looked strange if we could have seen it, and if I had to guess, I'd say she probably looked like a bear trying to rip into a honeycomb. As she drowned me in her sweet kisses, my blonde partner continued to jerk on my solid member...and there was no way I would last more than two minutes under her grasp.

The door suddenly opened and a voice rang through the air, "I forgot my...oh, my!"

Both Rosa and I stopped what we were doing in a hurry. At the exact same time, we each scooched about a foot away from each other on the bed.

Madelyne smiled as she looked us over and commented in a sly voice, "Well, well well...what have we here? What did I just walk in on?"

"Maddie..." I started, but was immediately cut short by the silver-haired vixen who had a devious smile from ear to ear.

"I wasn't expecting this...but it's fucking hot! Why the hell do I have to leave again?" Madelyne then turned her attention to the blonde woman who was holding a hand over her mouth. The shorter of the two told the stunned camerawoman, "Well, it looks like you're doing just as I asked and keeping him hard for me! Hell, Rosa, you should be filming this! You two were really getting into it, and you could edit an interlude or something into our scene!"

Rosa didn't have the words to respond with.

Maddie grabbed the assignments she had come back for and then told us, "You two carry on and I'll be back in a little bit, okay? Hell, maybe we could make a threesome out of it!" And with that, the silver-haired starlet left us alone once again.

Rosa and I exchanged bewildered glances. Neither one of us could believe what had just happened. I think in both our hearts, we were used to what felt "normal" to people like the two of us. We both believed in relationships involving a man and woman who were loyal to each other...and while Maddie and I weren't actually dating, we were definitely doing enough fucking to make people think that we were. The fact that she didn't care to see the man she was making dirty movies with and the friend who was doing the filming making out in a compromising position in her very dorm room just felt strange to the two of us...even though this was in fact college.

1...678910...13