Mademoiselle Amelie of Paris

Story Info
Eugene and Amelie meet at the University of Ottawa.
1.3k words
1.73
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Amelie "Amy" Vaucresson, a six-foot-tall, porcelain-skinned, red-haired and curvaceous young Frenchwoman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. As part of an exchange program between the University of Ottawa and the University of Paris storied Sorbonne campus, Amy is spending a semester in the Canadian Capital. Not even covid can stop international students from exploring the furthest reaches of the modern world. While studying chemistry at the University of Ottawa campus, Amy met a charming young Haitian man named Eugene Saint-Germain, and sparks flew between the two organic chemistry majors. When the chemistry is right and the bodies are willing, who can resist the attraction?

"Je t'adore, mon cheri, I adore you, my dear," Amy said to Eugene as they walked out of Star Cite Hull Cinema after watching Spiderman No Way Home. Eugene looked at Amy, this adorable, pleasantly plump young Frenchwoman who stole his heart. The tall, dark-skinned young Haitian man surprised himself by falling in love with Amy. Historically speaking, relationships between the French world and the Haitian community haven't always been the greatest. When people of different hues learn to see each other as human, wonderful things can happen. Amy was not what Eugene expected, and he simply couldn't resist her...

"Tu es precieuse pour moi, mademoiselle, you are precious to me, young lady," Eugene said, making his voice grave, and Amy grinned, then kissed him. Hand in hand, they walked through the snowy parking lot and then got into the car. Eugene's 2015 Hyundai Sonata had seen better days but in a snowy, cold Saturday evening, it beat all hell out of taking the OC Transpo buses leaving the town of Gatineau, Quebec, for the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Amy wanted to see the superhero blockbuster in French, so that was that. Eugene would do anything to make Amy happy...

"Hmm, le film etait excellent, the movie was awesome," Amy said, and the young Frenchwoman ranted and raved about seeing all three movie versions of Spiderman work together to take down the bad guys. Eugene, a big fan of Marvel comics characters like Spiderman, Blade, and Venom, also liked the movie, but he liked spending time with Amy even more. They drove from Gatineau to Ottawa, making their way toward Eugene's apartment, located near the Blair Shopping Center. Eugene had been living in the one-bedroom apartment with his dog Harriet for a couple of years and it was home for the duration.

"Home sweet home," Eugene said to Amy as they arrived at the apartment. Once they entered, Harriet the dog came bounding. Eugene picked up the little dog and Amy patted Harriet on the head. Eugene bought some beef jerky for Harriet at the grocery store earlier, and put it in the doggy bowl. Harriet the dog wolfed down the beef jerky hungrily, causing Amy and Eugene to laugh. After taking off their winter coats and boots, Eugene and Amy headed straight to the bedroom. Eugene turned on the TV, and went to look up some of his favorite online vids. The channel Casual Geographic, nature content made by a humorous young black man, appealed to Eugene immensely. Eugene was starting to get into the video when he sensed Amy staring at him.

"Tu es distrait, you're distracted," Amy said, grinning, and Eugene paused the video, and looked at her. A lot of women spend hours getting their beauty on, as they say, but Amy is a natural looker. With her sturdy, curvaceous build, her large breasts, wide hips, thick thighs and big butt, the pale-skinned, blue-eyed and red-haired young Frenchwoman carried herself with a confidence that supermodels couldn't match. Eugene, like most black men, loves curvy women with big butts so Amy was right up his alley. Amy has got the hots for Eugene, but she's not the kind of lady any man should take for granted...

"Hmm, am I?" Eugene replied, and he leaned back on the bed, and licked his lips while looking Amy up and down. With a mischievous grin, Amy pounced on Eugene and they playfully wrestled on the bed. Who shall win in this engagement between a Haitian man and a French lady? Who the fuck cares about race, nationality or culture? Eugene and Amy are a couple and they're in love. Eugene ended up on top of Amy, who grinned and wrapped her thick, strong legs around him, locking him into position. Hmm, looks like Amy has Eugene right where she wants him...

"I will teach you to focus," Amy said, and she took off her top, revealing her full, ripe breasts. Eugene smiled and kissed Amy on the lips, then began fondling those big tits of hers. Amy licked her lips as Eugene proceeded to remove her pants, and just like that, she was bare before him. Eugene looked at Amy, this tall and large-breasted, voluptuous woman, and thanked his lucky stars that she chose him. Once more, they kissed, then began exploring one another. Amy sighed happily as Eugene sucked on her tits while sliding his hand between her thick thighs. The brother knew his way around the female body alright...

"Oh I am focused, mademoiselle," Eugene said as he kissed a path from Amy's tits to her crotch, and she grinned as he buried his face between her legs. Amy exhaled sharply as Eugene inhaled her womanly scent and then began eating her sweet pussy like a hungry man. Do modern Haitian men like the taste of French pussy? It must be so, if Eugene and Amy here are any indication. Amy lay on the bed, moaning in pleasure as Eugene ate her out. The young Frenchwoman shuddered as her lover licked her clit and fingered her pussy, triggering all kinds of pleasant tingles in her sweet spot. Eugene's tongue game was fierce, making Amy's pussy get wetter and wetter. She couldn't get enough of him, for real...

"Hmm, oui, c'est bon, oh yes, that's good," Amy squealed as Eugene coaxed an orgasm out of her. Eugene grinned, and nodded. Amy winked at Eugene, and then they continued with their fun. Amy got on top of Eugene and grabbed his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. The young Haitian man smiled as the sexy French BBW stroked his manhood before taking him into her mouth. Amy smiled at Eugene as she began sucking his cock while massaging his balls. For the two lovers, the fun was just beginning. Amy sucked Eugene's dick until he got hard as a rock, then she straddled him. Eugene playfully smacked Amy's big white ass and then thrust his dick into her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Ride me, gorgeous," Eugene said and Amy groaned, resting her hands on her lover's broad shoulders as she rode his thick dark dick. Eugene bucked his hips as Amy rode him, slamming his dick into her sweet pussy. Amy closed her eyes as she rode Eugene's big dick, loving the way it throbbed inside her wet pussy. Amy had been with a few African men before, mostly Congolese students and Djiboutian students that she met in Paris, but Eugene the Haitian stud was something else. Eugene rammed his dick into Amy's pussy, fucking her with deep, passionate strokes while she squealed in sheer delight. The two of them fucked and sucked the night away in this fashion...

"J'adore etre avec toi, I love being with you," Amy said to Eugene as she rested her head on his hairy chest. Eugene gently kissed Amy's forehead and held her in his arms. The young Haitian man really enjoys spending time with the gorgeous Frenchwoman, and tries not to think about what life will be like when she leaves Ottawa for Paris. Eugene, who was born on the Island of Haiti, and has spent the past decade in Ottawa, knows that folks can waltz in and out of his life, so he'd better enjoy their company while it lasts. With a smile on his face, Eugene wished Amy goodnight, then fell asleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers