Madhuri's Premiere Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Nene was near the door when he saw Romeo lead Sonakshi out of the door. He saw him looking around and knew that he was looking for Madhuri or Esha. He had left the room key with them after he nailed Esha earlier. Dr. Nene knew the girls were in the Ladies' toilet but he could not tell Romeo. He didn't want Romeo to know that he, Nene, knew anything.

Romeo gave up looking for the girls and took Sonakshi down the corridor. Nene followed at a distance. After two turns when he rounded a turn he found that Romeo and Sonakshi had disappeared. He had seen them come this way, and turn this way, but right now there was not a soul in the whole corridor. This was a back corridor of the hotel so there was noone around anyway.

As he stood in the middle of the corridor scratching his head, he heard some sounds.

It sounded like scraping of things on the floor. He looked around and noticed a door in the wall that he had missed before. He knew what it was. It was a janitor's closet. He walked to it and pressed his ear to the closed door. He heard clear voices.

"Get naked, cunt!" That was Romeo's voice.

"Yes, Sir." That was clearly Sonakshi.

The doctor looked for a way to peer in. The double doors were closed, but fortunately for him, this was an old closet with an old door. There were many holes in the wooden doors. He looked around and found one that gave him a clear view of inside and he didn't have to bend to look.

Inside, the light was on, and he could see, Sonakshi, fully naked, holding on to a metal shelving unit, bent over low. Her dress was crumpled up on a table by the wall. Romeo standing behind her, was undoing his belt.

"Are you ready for this, slut?" He said.

"Yes, Sir. Please do it! I totally need the lesson." Sonakshi said without hesitation.

Startled by how clear their voices were, the doctor pulled back and looked up and down the corridor. There wasn't a soul in sight. This was a deserted corridor, which is probably why Romeo had picked this spot. He put his eye back to the hole in the door.

As he watched Romeo pulled his belt out of the belt loops and folded it in two. He held the buckle part in his hand and swung the belt a little. With his left hand he grabbed Sonakshi's hair and said "Ass up!"

Quickly, Sonakshi bent lower and pushed her ass up.

Romeo stood squarely behind her, swung the belt and whipped her bare ass once.

"Ouch! One. Thank you, Sir." Sonakshi said.

The sound was so loud, probably echoed by the little room, that Dr. Nene pulled back and looked around once more. Still nobody anywhere. He peered inside again.

Using a backhanded stroke, Romeo hit Sonakshi's left ass cheek this time. She groaned again and counted the same way.

"Ah! Two. Thank you, Sir."

After two more strokes, Romeo adjusted her pose. Dr. Nene saw his hand move between the young actress's legs and two fingers going into her pussy. He held her like that as he made her adjust her pose. Then he resumed whipping her. Dr. Nene noticed something glistening in the light as Romeo hit Sonakshi's bare ass again. He followed it down and saw that there was a puddle between Sonakshi's feet. She was dripping profusely. The scene made Dr. Nene grab his dick in his pants.

Carefully, using deliberate strokes, Romeo whipped Sonakshi's tight, rounded ass ten times. She counted it like a good slut with each stroke.

Putting the belt on top of her dress on the table after the tenth stroke, Romeo opened his pants and pulled out his cock, fully hard and erect. He casually placed it on Sonakshi's pussy and drove it in!

"Oh God! Yes!" Dr. Nene heard Sonakshi groan.

Sonakshi held the shelves with both hands as Romeo started nailing her from behind. She spread her legs wider and gave him full access. Her moans and screams were loud enough to be heard even if the doctor had not been standing so close to the door.

Watching the older director fuck the shit out of the young, pretty actress made Dr. Nene very hard. He rubbed his dick with one hand as he watched Romeo's huge, hard cock disappearing into Sonakshi's young, tight pussy. He watched as she came so hard she almost lost her grip on the metal shelves. Romeo grabbed her by the tits and held her up as he continued to drive his long, meaty shaft into her wet pussy.

Even after she came, he could see Sonakshi pushing her ass back to take the director's large cock into her cunt. Her moans were non-stop now. She was using words that good girls should not even know.

"Oh God! Yes! Fuck me like a dirty little whore, Sir. Make your bitch! Aaah!"

And again "I am your fucktoy, Sir. Use me like a street whore. I am a fucking slut!"

She came again and her words became jumbled up as she tried to hold on under the assaults of Romeo's hard cock into her young, soft pussy. She kept pushing her ass back as her pussy leaked copious amounts of cum on the floor.

Romeo came inside her and it was easy to know when because his strokes got so hard that Sonakshi's head bumped into a plastic jar on the shelf in front of her. She held on as the director continued fucking her like a bitch and dumped his load into her young, slutty womb.

Dr. Nene stayed glued to the spot as Romeo pulled his cock out of Sonakshi's dripping cunt and she went down on her knees on the dirty floor. She looked up at him as she sucked his cum-soaked cock and the doctor could see that she looked really happy. Romeo patted her cheek and stroked her like one strokes a pet bitch.

Just as Romeo told Sonakshi to stand up and dress, Dr. Nene pulled away from the door and walked back towards the convention hall.

"I will report tomorrow morning at your place, Sir." That was the last thing he had heard Sonakshi say to Romeo. He guessed that Romeo had just claimed Sonakshi as his bitch. He was remembering how eager and desperate the young actress had seemed in the cinema toilet to become Romeo's possession.

Nene stopped in a toilet to jerk off his hard cock before going back to the party hall. A few minutes later when Sonakshi came in alone, he looked at her and sure enough her knees were still dusty from the closet floor and her dress was a little mussed up. She didn't seem to know or care though. There was a big smile on her face as she went around meeting and chatting with people.

A little later Dr. Nene was sipping a drink when Madhuri came to him.

"Honey, Sir is taking me home. So, you take the car." She said.

"You want me to follow you, to take you home later?"

She shook her head "No, he will keep me for a few days. I will call you when I am ready to go home, ok?"

Dr. Nene could feel his heartbeat rising as he thought about his wife living in her boss's mansion, obviously as his whore. He thought for an excuse so he could be there to watch.

He couldn't think of anything off-hand and had to say "Okay, baby."

When Romeo left the hall, Dr. Nene was right behind him. Romeo's arms were around Madhuri and Esha, with his other girls walking close by. Dr. Nene could see as Romeo squeezed Madhuri's ass and his left hand slipped under Esha's short dress and stayed on her bare ass as they walked.

Unlike the premiere this car park was all quiet since not many people knew of the party location and there was no media outside. Dr. Nene's car was not far from Romeo's luxury SUV as they got into their cars in the car park. It was something like 2 AM now and it was dark. Nene kept his car lights off and simply sat inside and looked into Romeo's SUV as it got loaded.

Kajal Agarwal kissed Romeo then went to the driver's seat. Romeo had professional drivers as well but most of the time he used his sluts as his drivers. By now Nene had seen many different actresses driving Romeo's cars. Why take a man in a uniform as driver when you can have a gorgeous babe in a party dress to drive you?

Romeo sat on the middle seat facing forward, Madhuri and Esha on either side of him. Jacqueline sat in front of him, in the seat facing backwards and Nene saw her open her legs wide. Her pussy was now clearly visible to Romeo in her short dress. Even Nene could see her bare pussy from where he was sitting in his car. He licked his lips.

Just as they were about to start, a girl came running to Romeo's car.

"Sir? Sir?" It was Ragini Khanna, the journalist who had interviewed Romeo in the cinema premiere. Nene had not seen her in the party but then he had not really looked.

"Yes, darling? What is it?" Romeo looked out.

"Sir, my car has broken down, could I get a lift with you, please?" Ragini said to Romeo.

"Well, of course, sweetheart. Come on in."

She turned and waved to somebody. Nene looked and recognised the camera guy who was with her earlier. He had no camera now. Nene wondered why didn't she take a lift with him.

He looked back at Romeo's car. Ragini had taken off her jacket. Underneath she had only a sparkly halter top and a matching micromini skirt. Very party style. She climbed into the SUV, and immediately got down on her knees in front of Romeo. As the sliding door closed Dr. Nene saw Ragini opening Romeo's zip and his hand on her head stroking her.

The End.

12