Madilynn the Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I gotta head this off ... somehow."

"What? That you daughter's been going around acting like the world's loosest little whore? And now everybody in our school thinks they know the facts? And you run you champaign on a decency platform. Fucked up big time, didn't you?

"And now I find out the two of you do flaky things in your own bedroom. How would your constituents take to that, you think? They might even tar and feather you, then run you out of town on a rail if they find out.

"And I also heard something that leads me to believe for years you were screwing Madilynn's nanny, the one before the one she has now. How about that? Did you knock that one up like you did the one when Madilynn just started grade school?"

"You! I'll ...."

"No, you won't, because you won't dare. You planted this ground, and now I'm going to harvest its crop."

"What you mean?"

"I have a fix for you, and you can take it or leave it."

"What is it?"

"You're going to give Madilynn to me."

"WHAT?"

"You heard me. Give Madilynn to me. The whole school already thinks she'll fuck anybody, so why not me. I'll narrow it down to just me, do my best to keep her happy, and say nice things about her. And I'll keep the Davidson's little bedroom secrets secret, too. Fair enough?"

Mrs. Davidson gasped. I think Mr Davidson would have, too, had he been able.

"You can't ...."

"Then no deal." I stood, as if about to leave.

Madilynn grasped my arm as I stood.

"Daddy? Please? Let me talk to him? Please?"

With that, Madilynn and I left. We got in my car and drove to a place along the river where I'd never before been with her, but had been lots of times with Glenda. We talked some, but mostly we did many of the preliminaries Madilynn had hinted at with other guys, but never followed through. Then we got serious—I should say: She got serious.

"Doug? You'd do that? For me? Save Mommy and Daddy?"

I shook my head. "No, Madilynn. I'll save you. If they get saved in the process, then they're just lucky."

"But you'd do that for me, anyway?"

"If you buy the whole package."

"You mean we go to college together?

I nodded.

"And I make love to you every day? Really make love, too, not just pretend? Maybe many times a day?"

I nodded again.

"And we'll learn all those kinky ways my parents do? I hope so."

I nodded eagerly to that!

"But I gotta get Daddy to pay for my college? Including at a 4-year?"

"Right. I don't want a stupid sex partner, and I can't afford your tuition."

"I won't be stupid. You can count on that."

"And you'll always be modest so I'll be the only one who knows what a great fuck you really are?"

"That's right. But everyone will think you are a great fuck because you will be, and I'll keep you focused that way and treat you that way."

So I nodded.

"So, Doug?" she said after a moment's silence. "You want to just talk out here, and talk and talk?"

No, I really didn't.

"How about we do more? Lots more?"

"Like?"

"Well .... I almost did a blow job once. Would you like me to try that? Or maybe you'd like to motor-boat my breasts and suck them? Or maybe play with my pussy? Or more, yet?"

Right then I was wishing I'd brought some condoms, but she beat me to that.

By the time we returned to the Davison Mansion, Madilynn was no longer a virgin and although slightly sore, she harbored no regrets—other than she was now nineteen and a first-timer who had yet to master much of her parent's bedroom repertoire. I should amend that to say, 'eager to master'.

12