All Comments on 'Madison Ch. 01'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
That Was a Great Start!!!!

That was a great start to a series that you wrote. I saw the third chapter was rated Hot so I thought I would read the first chapter to get the complete understanding of the series. I like the way you wrote this first chapter explaining things from the past on how things had gotten to this point with Madison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wrong area

this should have been in the group area it would have got better ratings there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Confusing.

Ok so i'm not the worlds best author or anything, but your dialoge is shotty at best. Your Frame Tales need to be seperated and not just jumbled into to eachother. I barely got through introduction of the characters before I was whisked off to another set of characters and to be honest I really don't know who is who.

You seem to have a knack for details so maybe you should concentrate on those. You need to give some explanation to things before you just jump off the deep end into another part of the story.

Keep it up though. You apparently have a passion for writing and far-be-it from me to quell creativity.

All the best,

Jeff

LeftyloooLeftyloooabout 14 years ago
Shotty?

Jeff,

Try posting criticism with a spell check. I can tell you that any author will ignore any critique of anyone’s work with words spelled incorrectly. The word is shoddy.

C.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous