All Comments on 'Madison Ch. 02'

by CABONE

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
stevaroonistevarooniabout 15 years ago
Excellent work, and interesting throughout

Beautiful work. I loved the build-up of the first chapter, and then quite a bit of build-up in the second. Sure, sure, the dissatisfied spouses segueing into swinging is kind of cliché, but well-written. Great descriptions to boot.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Really good tale.

I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing a really good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Let's See a Part 3

Let's see a part 3 where the other sister gets involved also please. Based on the first two parts it could be equally as hot.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Second Chapter!!!

The first chapter was good and the second chapter was great. I like it the way you describe the sex between the brother and a sister at the end of the chapter. I also like the way you had the sister describing her sexual exploits with their husband, her lover, her sister and the attorney. I can hardly wait to see you what you do in the third chapter of the story.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Discovery...

Is NOT a date with a lawyer. When you find out something absolutely amazing about someone close to you, and it changes every opinion you ever had about that person, except for the main one...love... then you have trust, plain and simple. Those kind of stories NEVER get old...Good show kid...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
added humor

Running into sister outside the room followed by the spontaneous laughter that made the approaching couple wary of them is a great addition to this chapter. Then the bar/meal episode was really a great addition to this story. I like stories that include humor, and I laughed for a fairly long period. Hopefully the rest of the chapters have some more humor. This has been a great story so far. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous