Madison Models for Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up," Madison replied with a giggle, shooting a playful elbow back at me. "This is the only topless one out there! Lena asked if it would be okay, she wanted one that showed customers she was comfortable shooting photos with less clothing. I didn't mind as long as I was covered, but Phil had been hanging out with us for the other shots, so Lena asked him to go inside while we took this one."

"I was just going to ask about him," I laughed. "He just went inside without a word, though?"

"Yeah, he went inside," Maddie huffed, "but he was pretty obviously watching us out the kitchen window over his sink. We totally saw him up there looking out at the pool while we worked. He looked away super fast and started acting like he was doing the dishes! He's such an ass, Lena and I just laughed it off, though."

"Wait," I interjected, cutting her off, "did he see your tits through the window then?"

"Ha," she giggled with a slight smile while shaking her head. "Not really, I don't think. After we sent him inside, Lena asked me to take my top off and cover my chest. I undid the strings on my top and tossed it to the side, then I looked up and saw him in the window. I stuck my tongue out, flipped him off, and covered my chest right away. The whole shuffle was literally like two seconds, and he was pretty far away."

His kitchen window was not that far from his pool, but Madison has had a wardrobe malfunction or two out at Phil's pool before. I doubt he got a good look at anything new, but I made a mental note to rough him up a bit the next time I saw him.

"These are great, but is there really a market for bikini photos?" I asked as levelly as possible. "Didn't you say there would be lingerie?"

"Be patient," Madison chastised. "We will get to those, we were just trying to kill some time while the sun was up."

With that, Madison swiped through a few more photos that showed off her tan lines and gracefully obscured anything too scandalous. Eventually she reached an image in an indoor setting with a fancy bed.

This shot seemed to be taken from wherever she had been texting me previews from. The picture showed Madison, photographed from behind, wearing a lacy bra and underwear set. She was sitting up on her knees just a bit, looking back over her shoulder but not making eye contact with the camera. The very last of the sunlight was coming in softly through a window. The shot was very sexy, but it had a peaceful vibe too.

"Here's the good stuff," I joked, wrapping my arms tighter around her as we sat in bed. "Where are the ones where you're only covered by the sheet?"

"Don't rush," Maddie urged with another prod from her elbow. "These ones are good! We took a lot of photos with different poses, and then we had a few more action shots of Lena and me as a kind of behind-the-scenes. After that, we took some where I just had the sheet."

Maddie continued to swipe through the photos. They got progressively more drool-inducing as Lena's photography skills expertly captured various yoga-adjacent poses of Madison on the bed. She stretched, showing off her toned stomach, she crawled across the bed seductively, she dropped her bra straps over her shoulders, she played with the edges of her panties as if she were about to take them off. All of these pics were accompanied by flirtatious smiles or carnivorous "fuck me" stares. Some were in full color, some were black and white, and all of them looked great.

I was surprised that Maddie's lacy underwear set didn't really show much, other than cleavage and most of her ass cheeks. I had readily expected them to push the envelope with some sheer or barely-there lingerie, but I guessed that Lena wanted some neutral-looking shots to advertise her work. I knew some more risqué photos were coming, but if any of them were too much to post online, Lena at least had plenty to work with here.

Eventually, Madison swiped to a photo that showed her from behind, reaching around to unclasp her bra, signaling the approach of the images that I was really interested in seeing. With minimal banter between each shot at this point, Madison swiped to reveal one of her kneeling on the bed, staring gently at the camera, her head lulling lightly, almost curiously, to the side.

She was completely topless, this time doing the ever-popular hand bra pose, tenderly lifting her tits while her hands blocked the precious view of her nipples. It didn't show anything more than the poolside photos, but the bedroom setting upped the ante a bit, and somehow having her hands covering her tits was much sexier than having her arms crossed over them.

My eyes quickly traced over the fullness of her gently cupped breasts, the seductive lines of her toned stomach, and down to the perfect curves of her hips and the delicate thigh gap between her legs.

"There we go!" I exclaimed victoriously. "Forward that one to me, that's gonna be my new lock screen and wallpaper."

"No the hell it isn't!" Maddie replied with a huge smile, echoing my own enthusiasm. "There are still a few more poses! We really liked this one, though. The next few photos are probably of Lena and me. We really liked how this one turned out. We were still shooting at Phil's, so Lena asked if he would come in to take a few shots to document the process."

She had already mentioned that Phil was there for some of this and that she stayed covered, and it wasn't like he and Lena hadn't seen Madison like this before. I still felt another twinge of agitation at the idea, but I was getting a ton of hot pics out of this deal, so I let us press on.

Right in line with what Maddie said, the following few photos showed both Maddie and Lena, Madison still covering her breasts, and Lena handling her huge camera. They were really good behind-the-scenes shots; whoever's phone they used had an excellent camera. I could see in these shots that they had set up some soft studio lights facing the bed.

Madison worked through a few poses while Lena appeared to be taking photos. Madison kept her hands held firmly to her chest the whole time, so I was confident that she probably didn't give Phil or Lena an up-close view of her tits. Still, her panties were now low cut and basically cheekless, so they both no doubt saw most of her ass while taking these. It wasn't anything worse than a bikini, all things considered, so I didn't feel too jealous.

Madison flipped to the next photo, and the image quality of Lena's giant DSLR camera replaced the cell phone pics. This was the moment I'd been waiting for: the sheet pics.

This picture showed Madison lounging on the bed, now covered only by a thin sheet she held up to her chest. This one was head-on, and the sheet covered both her tits and most of her stomach and fell to a loose pile covering her crotch. The way she was sitting shot a scandalous amount of leg out to the side.

It was great. If anything, these photos actually showed less skin than the ones where she was in her lingerie or just rocking panties and a hand bra. Still, the fact that you could tell she was completely nude beneath the thin fabric of the sheet was significantly more thrilling.

Madison eagerly swiped through the nearly-nude photos as I appreciated the shots of her laying down, hanging over the bed, doing light yoga stretches, and crawling around on the mattress, all of them using the sheet to keep her most intimate bits just out of sight, when another alarming pic came into view.

As Madison swiped to another photo, Lena reappeared in the scene, signaling another behind-the-scenes cellphone shot. The image showed Lena ducking by the bed to get a unique angle while Madison laid on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, still clutching the sheet to her tits. But this time, her whole ass was uncovered and totally in view. Her cheeks had made multiple appearances in this collection already, but the behind-the-scenes shot clarified that Phil had probably been in the room the whole time while Madison rolled around wearing nothing but a bed sheet.

"More behind-the-scenes stuff, huh?" I said, glowering a bit. "Was he in there for all of this?"

"I said he came in there to take some progress pics. I don't really think he saw much," Madison replied, sounding surprisingly nonchalant. "I guess he saw my butt for this pose, but we didn't take many like this, and lord knows he has seen worse."

"You're basically naked in these photos," I added. "You're really okay with him seeing you roll around naked on a bed?"

"No," Maddie said with a humorous tone returning to her voice. "Lena kept my sheet pretty well positioned the whole time, and you can see I'm basically death gripping it to my chest! Unless I was changing poses or repositioning the sheet, there wasn't much to see. We agreed on no frontal stuff beforehand, and I stuck to it despite a couple of hints from Lena that she wanted to do some topless shots. I mean, I don't care about nudity, but we hadn't really talked about them seeing me naked, so I stayed mostly covered."

I was quietly side-eyeing her, and she caught on to some of my hesitations.

"We don't have to use any of this on Lena's portfolio website if you don't like it," Madison assured me with a hint of disappointment in her voice. "We were trying to make them as hot as possible. You might not want to see the last ones she took, though, if these are too much."

I don't think she was trying to, but this instantly revived my interest in the project.

"I didn't say that, I like them a lot," I said, letting a smile tug at my expression again. "Let's get through the rest, then we can discuss it."

Madison's expression brightened. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and resumed swiping through the photos with a chipper smile. There were a few more of her covered by the sheet, with the edges of the fabric drifting closer and closer to showing something scandalous with each pic.

As she assumed different poses across the bed, half my attention was on the photos and half of it was spent trying to figure out what Phil would have been seeing from where he stood off-set.

In one photo, she was arched down with her breasts pressed to the bed and her upturned ass pointed away from the camera in the direction he had been standing. The photo itself was fairly tame, but if he had still been in the room, or even just hovering in the doorway, he would have had a direct line of sight to her ass and pussy.

I had lost track of which scenes they had allowed Phil to help with, so I kept quiet and trusted that Lena probably wouldn't let him openly gawk at Madison's pussy from behind. I didn't trust Phil not to try and sneak a peek, however.

As I pondered the logistics of her poses, we finally hit the final photo that she had referenced a moment ago.

This photo was shot in black and white, nearly birds-eye angled down at the bed where Madison was lying completely naked, with the silk sheet discarded to the side of the bed. As promised, nothing technically showed, as she held one hand over her pussy and one arm across her chest, covering her tits. Her hair was messy and thrown back, her body twisted slightly as if in a spasm of pleasure, her eyes were closed, her lips were slightly parted, and she had the sort of euphoric expression that a shy girl might have mid-lovemaking.

It could have been pulled straight from an erotic magazine. Her arms and hands kept any explicit nudity from being captured, but the scene's tone easily landed it an R rating nonetheless.

"Holy fuck," I uttered in earnest surprise.

"I knew you would like this one!" Madison beamed as if she was presenting me with a winning lottery ticket.

"It's amazing," I admitted. "But we cannot put this online. Even for a boudoir portfolio, it just seems a bit much."

"No problem," Madison replied, her smile unwavering. "This one is just for you then! We won't post any you're not okay with!"

I bit at my lip, weighing whether I was going to ask if her coworker Phil was still in the room for this one, but I didn't think I really wanted the answer, so I decided to assume Lena had shooed him off when the nudity escalated again, as she had done with their poolside photos. Otherwise, there would have been no way she could have gotten into that pose without flashing her tits and probably even her pussy to Lena and Phil.

Regardless, she had done an okay job censoring herself, though seeing her hand pressed firmly over her pussy wasn't much less erotic than a full-on nude would have been.

"I guess it's okay, nothing is showing, and not that many people will be seeing it," I relented, to Madison's thinly veiled delight.

With a bit more discussion, we decided that the last photo was suitable for the photography website if Lena wanted to use it. These would likely only be seen by women looking to book a session, so it wasn't like we were passing out a nude fundraiser calendar (though I need to ensure that idea never comes up in front of her coworkers, as Madison looked a little too excited when I drew the comparison).

Madison typed up a reply to Lena, who was ecstatic that Maddie said she could use all the shots and thanked her profusely.

With that, the excitement over the photoshoot carried us along for a few very hot nights and then faded out of sight and out of mind.

--

About a week later, Lena sent Madison a link to her new boudoir page on the photography business website. It had a very dark and sexy look, with large photos of Maddie blown up to serve as hero images and example materials.

All the best pics made appearances, and the scorching collection looked entirely professional when accompanied by photo package options and prices, with a lovely behind-the-scenes shot at the bottom of the page next to a contact form. I'll hand it to them; it really made it seem like Lena was skilled and fun to work with.

While we didn't technically break new ground with Madison's modeling, I could tell that her attitude toward exhibitionism was changing. I was too bashful to ask, and she was too bashful to admit it, but after nearly a decade of marriage you learn to read a person. Sure, the money would be nice, but I could tell that she was excited about her foray into modeling for more reasons than that.

I knew she would be in front of the camera again soon.

-End

--

Bonus Epilogue: Madison Gets Pulled Into the Boss's Office

Follow Madison as her workplace popularity grows.

--

Madison walked gingerly through the front doors of her gray, corporate filing cabinet office building in the suburbs, moving with the quiet determination of the working-class employee who doesn't want to wake up early on a Monday but isn't quite ready to embrace a reputation for being late.

Her heels clicked against the faux-marble floors rhythmically as she cut left towards the elevators and ducked into a crowded lift right before it closed.

After a brief stop at nearly every floor between the lobby and her office, she finally popped out of the sliding doors of the elevator and landed on the delightfully mundane blue carpet tiles of her office, 8 AM on the nose.

A small group of the regular slackers was already gathered around the reception desk, making quick work of the cheap coffee. The smell was decidedly stale to anyone who actually enjoyed coffee, but years of consumption had helped Madison into a nice caffeine addiction.

As she inhaled the fumes of liquid productivity, she straightened her clothes and nimbly made her way through the modest crowd to get her morning fix, collecting and distributing "good mornings" as she went along.

"Good morning, Mads," Lena cooed from where she stood, leaning against the wall behind the reception desk, her own cup of coffee, likely her second or third, held lightly to her painted black lips.

"Good morning, Lena," Madison replied warmly, trotting over to trade cheek kisses with Lena before pivoting quickly back to the coffee pot.

Madison grabbed a styrofoam cup, poured the last of the coffee in, took a sip, and began getting the next pot going.

"Good morning, ladies!" Peter called in a friendly tone as he made his way toward the desk. "Hey, great job on those photos you two, your stuff is amazing, Lena. Any more coffee?"

"It's in progress," Maddie replied teasingly, shooting a conspiratorial glance toward Lena.

"Uhh, thanks," Lena said towards Peter, some confusion hanging on her words. "You saw those already? How did you find my site?"

Peter looked a tad sheepish but replied casually. "Your Instagram? I follow your photography page, it popped up in my suggestions months ago. Seriously, it's good stuff."

Just then, Phil and Tom hopped off the elevator and called out to the group as they made their way towards the desk, Tom with his usual tall-dark-handsome smile and Phil with a typical thinly concealed hangover.

"Maddie, what the heck," Tom said as he slid in next to Madison for a side hug, casually hanging one arm over her shoulder as she welcomed his greeting by sliding her arm around his waist.

"You didn't invite me to Phil's! You're just as bad, Lena. How come you never want to take my picture?"

Lena offered an eye roll rather than humoring Tom with a response.

"Lay off her, asshole," Phil said with a smile as he playfully thumped Tom out of the way and stole his position at Madison's side, wrapping his own arm around her and pulling her in tight. "It was a private event, just the three of us. The pics turned out awesome, though, huh Maddie? I even saw some of the ones I took made the cut!"

Madison felt a light blush creep over her cheeks as Tom, Phil, and Lena went through the typical morning banter, exchanging quips about the recent photo session. A few other people joined in to discuss pictures, ask about prices, and compliment Lena on her photography skills and Maddie's prowess as a model.

It was quickly becoming apparent that the photo session didn't exactly stay confined to those seeking quotes for their own boudoir sets via the website, but rather than being flush with embarrassment, Madison was feeling something more akin to excitement at the thought of her scantily clad photos being the topic of the morning.

As the larger group chatted about the photo work, Peter leaned in to where Tom, Phil, Madison, and Lena stood behind the reception area.

"Just a heads up," Peter said in a somewhat hushed tone, "Ray is still in today. He seems like he's in a rare good mood lately but keep your heads down. You know he can be a bit of a hard ass."

Ray was the district manager at their telecom company. He wasn't a regular fixture in the office, but he made his way over there a few days each month to make sure everyone was staying productive. He had taken over a small conference room to serve as an office space, and though the sales numbers were through the roof, people were still on edge whenever he stopped in. He wasn't unfriendly; he just had some naturally intimidating qualities that put everyone on edge.

Eventually, everyone wrapped up their morning conversations and made their way to their desks for another day of gossip, slacking off, and knocking out the occasional action item that came their way. In the absence of many good sales leads, it was a dull day.

Shortly after lunch, Madison got an email from Ray asking her to hop over to his office. Without any other info, Madison nervously made her way to the conference room where he had set up shop and knocked on the glass door. Ray waved her in and asked her to shut the door behind her.

Ray greeted her from where he sat at the large wooden conference table as Madison hovered by the door nervously.

"Maddie, how you doing today, all good? How the husband treating you?"

"Yeah, everything is good!" Madison chirped, donning a light, friendly smile. "Work is good, home is good, all perfect. How are you doing? Are you in town for long?"