Madison Models for Coworkers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A while," Ray replied, cracking his knuckles and standing up to stretch his back with a wince. "Just wanted to touch base with you. No one is bothering you around the office, right?"

Ray was a mountain of a man, several deviations from the norm for height. Where Tom and Hugh were tall, a shade over 6 feet or so, Ray was at least 6'8" and built like a linebacker. He had massive shoulders, massive hairy arms, and massive bear-like hands. Once upon a time, he was probably reasonably handsome, but now in his late 40s, balding, beer-bellied, and a few divorces worse for wear, he was more intimidating than anything.

Maddie considered the question and replied after a pause. "No, no issues here. Why do you ask?"

"To be candid," Ray said flatly, "I overheard some of my birdies talking about some photos of you going around. I care about all my people here, and I don't want anybody getting hassled, you get me?"

"Oh my god, no," Maddie replied quickly. "That's just a little modeling, just something Lena and I started on the side, no one has been bothering me about it. We're all pretty close here, and everyone has been nice, I don't mind at all!"

"Close, that's good," Ray mused as he walked around to Madison's side of the table to stand facing her, crossing his arms across his broad chest, the sleeves of his dress shirt rolled up and straining to contain his massive forearms.

"Anyone gives you grief, you give me a call, okay? We're like family here, I don't want any of my girls dealing with crap in my office."

Madison broke eye contact and rocked back on her heels nervously. When it was clear that Ray was expecting a response, Maddie looked back up at him and offered her best smile.

"No, really, it's nothing like that, and I don't mind at all!"

"Okay, okay, good," he said, his flat expression still weighing down the atmosphere. "I don't care what anyone does in their free time, but when I saw those photos..."

A greasy smile tugged at the corners of his mouth.

"I knew I should step in and let you know I'm looking out for you. Let me know if you need anything."

Ray stepped over to stand right next to Madison and reached past her to open the door, holding it ajar to signal that their meeting was over.

Madison had to crane her neck to look up at him. She had never felt as small as she did now, standing next to her behemoth of a boss. She offered a warm smile and a goodbye, then turned away and walked out of the room, conscious of Ray's eyes on her the whole time.

Madison made her way back to her desk, with the sneaking suspicion that the whole purpose behind her exchange with Ray was for him to let her know that he had seen her almost entirely naked in the boudoir photos.

The district manager, her boss's boss, had seen her cupping her tits in her hands. The sheet from the shoot was so thin that he had practically seen her nipples in some photos. Hell, he had seen her totally naked, barely covering her pussy with her hand.

Still, not one to dwell on who has seen what parts of her, Madison went about her day, secretly enjoying her growing popularity at the office, and quietly pondering ways to take it to the next level.

--

Thanks for reading! If you liked the story, make sure to drop a star rating and a comment. You don't need an account to rate or give feedback, and it really helps the stories get seen. Patience is appreciated as I revise the Madison classics. New stuff is on the way.