Madison Models for Coworkers

Story Info
Wife agrees to model for her coworker's photography business.
7.7k words
4.66
16.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was published under my previous account (now deleted). I am the original and sole author of this work.

Content warning: This story contains extramarital exposure and exhibitionism themes; if these topics make you uncomfortable, please avoid this story.

--

I have previously written about my wife, Madison, and her love of all things fun. Practical jokes, game nights, dancing, athletics, and the most recent addition: teasing her tight-knit group of friends from work.

So far, it has all been in good fun, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't find humor and arousal in it. We certainly aren't swingers or polyamorous, but our budding interest in exhibitionism has been growing quicker than we could have imagined. It isn't for everyone, but we are young, and we enjoy trying new things.

Maddie is the opposite of shy. She's kind, adventurous, affectionate, and adorable, and even in her late 20s, she refuses to let her playful energy subside. She is a tiny thing, 5'1" or so, but has a great toned body to match her youthful exuberance. Perfect handful B cup chest, the obligatory great ass, blonde hair cropped just above her shoulders, an adorable lightly freckled face with big, innocent eyes, and a smile that never leaves her.

Madison works for one of those B2B communication solutions sales companies that litter the country. It isn't exactly exciting work, but she gets along well with most of her coworkers, makes fair commissions, and the environment is pretty casual, which she adores.

Unfortunately, with easy work in the sales world comes the occasional dry spell, which led to Madison and her best friend from work, Lena, taking up an interesting side project to bring in some extra money.

--

Madison's team had been getting closer acquainted lately, leading to great productivity at the office. Unfortunately, it also led them to quickly blow through their leads and sales prospects. After a few great paychecks, they found themselves with little to do around the office and no chance to make the high-dollar commissions to which they were growing accustomed.

Her team's district manager had promised a new set of sales leads soon, but they had not come through yet. Madison and I had been pouring our money into home renovations, and we were starting to feel the pinch. I had been taking a lot of days off to work on the house and yard, and when you're self-employed, that means there isn't any "paid" time off. Just as I was considering putting a pause on our projects and/or starting an Uber driver account, an interesting opportunity presented itself.

Madison came home one evening and met me outside as I was still working on our yard. She had a smile on her face and an evident excitement right behind her grin.

"I think I might have found a potentially profitable side gig," Madison declared without dropping her smile as she approached.

"Well, hello to you too," I joked, earning an eye roll from my wife.

"You know Lena's photography business?" Madison asked, clearly eager to lay out her new scheme. "She has had trouble booking gigs lately, so she thought it might be good to branch out into some other photography styles."

I nodded along as I shoveled away at some patchy grass.

"She thinks it might be fun to experiment with boudoir photos," Maddie continued. "They're really popular right now, and she says a lot of people charge $800 for a session, even though they only take an hour or two!"

"Okay," I replied, dropping my shovel and wiping the sweat from my forehead. "What are boudoir photos? How would you be helping her?"

"They're like, sexy pics that people get as a gift for their partner when they get married, or just to feel pretty! Like those black and white lingerie photos, you must have seen them before."

"You never gave me any lingerie photos when we got married. I've been having to take those myself," I quipped, spurring a playful shove from Madison.

"Anyway," Madison continued, "Lena wants to start offering boudoir shoots, but she hasn't done them before, so she doesn't have any in her portfolio. No one will want to book a session with her if she doesn't have examples, so she was wondering if I would pose for a few sample shots."

There it was. It was always something like this when she brandished that mischievous grin, doubly so whenever her friend Lena was involved.

"That makes sense," I said with an affirming nod. "What is she doing with your photos, though? She's sending them to clients who want to book a session? Like, nude photos of you?"

"No, of course not!" Madison laughed, still smiling. "It'll be a clothed shoot. Just some lingerie or bras. They don't have to be too extreme, just something she can put on her portfolio website as an example."

This gave me pause. Madison has been the victim (or, rather, willing participant) of some scandalous photos being sent out in the past, but it has always been either a wardrobe malfunction or an in-the-moment joke or something.

"Wait," I said, shaking my head. "The photos will be online where anyone can see them?"

"Well, yeah," Madison replied dryly. "But it's not like people just go trolling around photography sites for boudoir pics. It's a business page advertising a product. People will be paying attention to the photos, not to me. And besides, it's not any worse than some of my swimsuit pics that have circled around."

Madison shot me a teasing grin.

What she said was true. Early that summer, Lena had taken some photos of Madison at a pool party that came out more provocative than intended, thanks to a camera flash and some sheer fabric. They ended up making their way around her circle of friends from work, and Lena and Madison both enjoyed the popularity boost that they received courtesy of the images.

I had no doubt that this was the impetus for our current conversation, as Lena wasn't one to miss an opportunity when she saw one on the horizon.

All things considered though, this sounded like a step backward from that, and Madison has never been shy with her body anyway.

"All right, I'm game," I said, mirroring her smile. "But what do you get out of it?"

"Well," she uttered almost conspiratorially, "aside from giving you some copies of those sexy photos you missed out on, Lena offered to split the profit from anyone who books a session because of the ad with my photos! Even if we only get a few, that covers the down payment on the pool we've been talking about!"

I was all for getting some hot, professional shots of my wife, and if it expedited our backyard project, that was a double win for me.

Still, while I enjoyed how Madison occasionally teased people, I thought it might be good to set a few ground rules since some of her previous escapades got out of hand.

"I think you should go for it," I said with slight trepidation, "but just so we're on the same page, I don't think it's a good idea to have anything explicitly nude on the internet. I know Lena tends to get you hyped up, but maybe try to avoid any frontal nudity, at least?"

"Promise!" Madison beamed, clearly ecstatic over my approval.

Without delay, Madison rushed inside to call Lena to tell her she was game and plan some outfits for the shoot.

I shook my head, smiling as I continued hacking away at sod for the patio I was planning to lay.

--

Lena and Maddie settled on a date, and before long, the chosen weekend was upon us. I was once again elbows deep in some dirty yard work when Madison hopped out of the house to kiss me goodbye. She had a small duffel bag in tow, which I figured contained nothing but makeup and lingerie.

I can see why most people don't mention getting boudoir pics done after marriage, as it felt a bit strange sending my wife off to be photographed nearly in the buff. Still, Lena was an excellent photographer, and I was sure the photos would come out great.

With the lady out of the way, I continued to water the yard with my sweat as I worked the day away, only idly wondering how things might be going with my rambunctious wife and her troublemaker of a best friend.

After 3 or 4 hours had gone by, I decided to break for some dinner. The sun was starting to hang low in the sky, and I was absolutely thrashed from dawn to dusk yard work. I went inside to check my phone, and I noticed that I had not heard from Madison, so I shot her a text message to check in.

Hugh sent: Hey babe, how is the shoot going? Need anything?

Maddie sent: Hey babe!! Taking a break! Sorry, we had to change locations a few times and wait for the light to get better!

Maddie sent: Lena says the golden hour is burning, so we are starting back up! See you in a couple of hours! Love you!

Hugh sent: Send me some progress pics ;) Love you.

With that, I went to take a shower and find something to eat. I was beat, so I decided to take a quick nap and ended up being out for a couple of hours.

By the time I woke up it was fully dark outside. I groggily reached for my phone and saw that I had several messages from Madison.

The first message was a picture with the caption "per your request." It was a shot of Maddie on a bed. She was sitting with her body pointed away from the camera, looking back over her shoulder and sticking her tongue out at whoever was taking the photo. She was wearing a lacy bra and underwear set, and while her front side was out of view, her panties were cut away quite daringly, and most of her cheeks were visible. It was clearly just a cellphone pic, but it still looked great. It seemed like they were having fun, and the warm early evening light coming through the windows was terrific.

The following message was a photo with no caption. It was a similar pose, but this time Madison was shown sitting topless from behind, with her lacy bra lying on the bed behind her. She was making a sultry expression that was a sort of played-up parody of lustful longing, with her mouth slightly agape and her eyes wide and almost mournful.

I shook my head, and wiped the sleep from my eyes before examining the photo again. I wasn't expecting this much skin, but nothing consequential was exposed, and even though it was obviously a joke, the picture was honestly striking.

I swiped down the message thread and saw that there was one more image.

The last photo had a message that read:

"Had to recruit a friend to take this one of Lena and me, I knew you'd want to see it though! Don't worry, he didn't see anything, haha."

The photo was another cell phone photo. This time it was Madison and Lena on the bed. Madison was smiling warmly, now posed sitting and facing the camera. She was obviously completely nude save for a silvery silk sheet she was holding to her left breast by one corner.

The sheet softly draped over her toned stomach and fell into a loose bundle, barely covering her crotch, leaving either side of her hips completely exposed. Lena, who was mostly clothed, wearing black skinny jeans and a black bralette, was positioned sitting behind Madison, one slender arm casually hung over Maddie's shoulder and using a large DSLR camera to cover Maddie's right breast. Her other hand was resting gently on Madison's exposed hip.

Lena had her usual dark makeup that accentuated her black hair and willowy physique. Positioned behind Madison and using the camera to censor Maddie's tit made Lena appear strangely powerful in this photo, with a severe and sultry expression aiding the mood.

Another message was sent right underneath the photo. It read:

"Lena actually might use this one on the boudoir page! We just took it for you, but she says it really shows potential clients that the model is comfortable with the photographer. About to head back, love you!"

This was definitely more than I expected. While it technically did cover everything, the silk sheet was extremely thin, and you could make out an obvious bump from Madison's nipple just behind the paper-thin fabric. The bunched-up sheet covered the valuable boudoir real estate between her legs, but it was still jarring to know that she was altogether nude behind it, with two people in the room, no less.

As I pondered the situation, I heard the front door open, followed by the signature double thump of Madison kicking her shoes off with more enthusiasm than most people would deem necessary.

Groggily, I heaved myself out of bed and made my way to greet her.

"Hey babe," I said casually as I strolled into the living room, still rubbing the drowsiness from my eyes as I went along. "How was the shoot?"

Madison was once again wearing the outfit she had left in, a loose white button-up and jeans, minus that it was pretty apparent that she was now braless underneath her top.

"Hey, babe! It went great!" Madison said with bright enthusiasm as she dropped her duffel and went right in for a hug.

"Did you see the photos I texted you?"

"I sure did," I replied with a hint of mock reproach. "I thought you said the clothes were staying on? It didn't look like much stayed in place."

I emphasized that this was a joke by tickling her right under her arms, landing me a great laugh and some desperate squirms as she tried to escape. After a moment, she tapped out, and I let her off.

"I was covered the whole time," she returned confidently. "It did go a little bit further than I was expecting towards the end of the night, but we got some really good shots!"

"Wait," I replied, "what do you mean it went further than you expected?"

"I mean the thing with the sheet! I sent you a photo! I wasn't expecting to be totally naked like that, but Lena was getting me worked up, and the photos looked so good, it just kind of happened."

"It's okay," I said with a chuckle. "I already knew she was going to hype you up. Honestly, that photo wasn't too bad, all things considered."

"Oh, thank god," Madison breathed a sigh of relief. "Lena took tons of photos with the sheet, they look great, but I was starting to worry that they were going too far. We definitely aren't posting some of them on the site, but she will email them all to us tomorrow. I am so glad you like them, I was worried you would be mad!"

"Where did you take the photos?" I asked, mostly trying to fish out where she was since she mentioned other friends being there.

"All over," she replied with implied exhaustion. "We started at Lena's, then we tried to take a few tame ones outside, but they didn't turn out well because it was still so bright. We actually went over to Phil's place to take a few photos by his pool closer to sunset. We stayed at his place until dark, then we swung back to Lena's apartment to take a few on her fire escape, but I think it was too dark at that point."

Phil, another one of her coworkers, had recently remodeled his whole house, including an insane deck, patio, and pool addition that had become the envy of their office friend group. His addition had actually inspired us to tackle our own project because it had been such a hit that summer.

"Let me guess, Phil took those photos you sent me?" I said, trying to withhold too much dryness in my tone. "He wasn't there the whole time, was he?"

"Of course not!" Madison laughed. "He was there, of course, but we made him leave for most of the photo shoot, much to his disappointment. We did ask him to come back to take one of the progress pics you asked for, but he was only in and out a few times. It was actually hilarious, he was so flustered when he saw me wrapped in the sheet!"

I decided not to be too grumpy about this. Phil had definitely seen more of Madison around the swimming pool before, and with how casual she is with both her intentional and unintended exhibitionism, I was almost surprised that she didn't let him hover for the whole photo shoot. Lena was there to be a bulldog about the entire thing too, and I knew she wouldn't let him get too carried away.

Still, her hints at the rest of the boudoir catalog had me both excited and a bit anxious to see everything that happened. I was on pins and needles waiting for Lena to send the shots.

--

She didn't send them for a few days, much to my dismay. I found myself actually pestering Maddie over the following days, constantly asking if an email had come through yet. She thought it was funny and endearing that I was so desperate to see the shots but to be honest, I was also wanting to get early eyes on them to make sure Lena wasn't posting anything abhorrent on the internet, and I wanted to get a better idea of just how much skin she had been showing her coworkers.

After a few painfully long days, Lena finally sent a link to a digital folder with all the photos. It was pretty late in the evening, so we were just watching TV in bed. As soon as Maddie's email pinged on her phone, we both lit up with excitement.

The email read:

"Here are all of the good ones, I wanted you to check them out before they go on the portfolio site. Let me know if any of them are too spicy okay? No pressure. I love you! -Lena"

Madison tapped the link, and a collection of photos opened up. She eagerly clicked the first one. I posted up right behind her so that I could inspect their work.

The first photo was one that had been taken in Lena's apartment. It was barely what you would even call "sexy," just a photo of Madison on a couch, with a nearby window providing some soft backlighting through white curtains.

The photo showed Madison looking at the camera from the side, still wearing her button-up shirt. It was unbuttoned down to her navel, and she was wearing a pretty fully coverage lacy bralette under it. Her arms were spread out over the back of the couch, and she was looking at the camera with a neutral, almost candid expression. While her chest was jutted out somewhat, it looked more like an album cover than anything else. It was a nice photo but very tame.

"This is kind of neat!" Maddie exclaimed. "We didn't take many photos at Lena's place, we couldn't get the lighting right. I should make this my profile pic, though!"

I paid the photo a few compliments, but Maddie didn't linger on it for long, as it clearly wasn't capturing the vibe we were both anxious to see. Maddie swiped to the next photo, and the aesthetic change was practically whiplash-inducing.

The next pic showed Madison in a skimpy black bikini by Phil's pool, laying on her stomach and propped up on her elbows, looking straight at the camera and biting her thumb, evoking the classic "sleepover gossip" pose. It was more of a Sports Illustrated style, and that golden hour sunlight was doing massive favors for her lean body and blonde hair.

"Wow," Madison said with a smile. "I guess none of the photos between that first one and Phil's place turned out good. Oh well, I love this! It looks like something out of a magazine."

I nodded in agreement, and Madison swiped through the following few photos. They were all outside by the pool with various poses in and out of the water. She modeled a few of her favorite bikinis, and they all looked great, with the tiny triangles of different colored fabrics bringing attention to her best features.

She swiped again and paused on the next photo.

This one was of her standing in a shallow spot at the edge of the pool, and it was shot straight on, with Madison completely topless, covering her breasts with crossed arms. Water dripped from her hair and body, and her low-cut bikini bottoms showed off her flat stomach and toned thighs. The photo was black and white, and you could tell that the sun was getting ready to set, with the last of the warm light lending a dramatic and powerful contrast to the shot.

"Damn," I whispered. "I'm getting kind of nervous for the rest of these shots if your top is already off before the sun went down," I said, only half joking.