Madison Revealed

Story Info
Madison's natural submissiveness is revealed to her.
7.8k words
4.71
28.3k
46

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Madison. My friends call me Madison, they know better than to call me Maddie, Mads, or any other variation. In school my teachers would try to call me Maddie at roll call or something and I'd respond with a blank stare until they actually used my name. Then, I'd smile sweetly. They'd get the point. Other than that, I'm pretty much a shy, reserved person, not confrontational at all. I'm basically a rule follower. I'm a nerd, actually. I love school, books, learning, all the intellectual stuff. I'm in college now, going into my second year. I've also recently discovered that I'm a bit of a slut. I say that with the most amount of sarcasm and understatement I can. Okay, I'm a big slut, which totally surprised me.

I have a boyfriend, Fabian (yes, his parents were fans of 50's and 60's pop music). He's a sweet, shy, totally loyal friend. He's kind of like a Labrador puppy, he follows me everywhere, responds to all my demands. Sexually, this presents a bit of a problem. He'll do what I say, whenever I say. What he doesn't know is, I'm actually the submissive type. I don't want to TELL you what to do, I want you to take it, dammit! Still, he's very loving and adorable so I'm still with him, even though it would destroy him to know what I've been doing behind his back. He goes to a different school two hours away. Sure we see each other most every other weekend and on breaks but that gives me lots of time to....well, you'll see.

I live in a rented house with my gay cousin Sam. He's the flamboyant, overly feminine type. He's hilarious and such a sweet guy, I love him to bits. We also live with his best friend Katja, who he's known since Junior high school, and her boyfriend Brennan. Katja and Brennan are the goth types with piercings and tattoos everywhere, which I find totally fascinating and cool. They are alternative music types and actually have a band they follow around on tours like music groupies. Katja is the sarcastic, smartass who is the one who is in total control of all of us. She's the queen bee. Brennan is more of a mild mannered pothead who is just "Whatever," to anything. It's an odd and interesting mix, for sure, compared to me, the quiet, studious type.

For you pervs out there (aren't we all though?) I just turned 20 years old. I'm short, barely over five feet. I have straight blonde hair which I often wear in a pony tail. I have medium sized breasts but they do tend to stick out against my small frame. I get plenty of looks and comments about them. I have a tight but full round ass which has also gotten a few whistles. Fabian seems to like what I have, as well as those who I've caught looking on frequent occasions. I wear glasses, not quite the thick, librarian kind, but not the thin framed fashionable ones either. I like the look, it says nerdy but sophisticated. I'm a proud nerd, don't get me wrong. I totally identify with it.

Fabian and I only started having sex last year. It is very sweet and loving. He's very tender and good with his hands. It's always missionary style, though. I'm not sure whether he is even aware that there are other positions. I tend to not bring it up, however, so as to not appear to be the "Slut" by suggesting, god forbid, doggie style or something. What he also doesn't seem aware of is online porn. I've become very familiar with it, having many long hours studying or, shall I say, procrastinating from studying. I've learned many things from the internet I'm sure I'd never even have considered otherwise. Like for many others, it got me in trouble. Well, "Trouble" is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

Unfortunately for Fabian, I'd only had his penis in my mouth a couple times. I was totally into it, but I was terrible at it. It wasn't something my friends and I talked about and shared, which would've been helpful. Bless him, though, he never complained about it, I think he thought like I did previously, that it was just one of those "Dirty" things we shouldn't do or talk about. I wanted to be good at it, though, especially after watching video after video of women doing it like it was the easiest, most natural thing in the world. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't hooked on a lot of the porn imagery, I actually preferred stories, but the videos at least gave me a look at how it was "Supposed" to be done.

This led to my current situation. I had an overwhelming desire, heck, I'd even call it a need, to learn how to give head properly. The problem was obvious, I had a boyfriend miles away and even with him it didn't seem like "Practicing" was something I could even approach him with. Stupid, really. I should've or could've just said, "Just sit there, I'm going to suck you, you don't have to do anything," and just kick that door open. Instead, another opportunity presented itself.

Like I said, Sam lived with us. He hadn't had a boyfriend in two years. Plus, it always seemed that he was the one in the relationship being used. He was in it for the love, his partners just seemed to want him for the physical. Even though we live in a pretty open minded area, opportunities for gay guys aren't just around every corner. I felt bad for him. He deserved so much more. He and I have always been very close, more like brother and sister than cousins. We're at every family function and usually hang out together, we kind of match intellectually and emotionally. That's why we often fell asleep on the couch together, watching movies. I often had my feet over his hips or even had my head in his lap while he stroked my hair or gave me back massages. Still, the dude is gay, we never thought anything of it.

One night I was just a long T-shirt and panties. I had gotten groggy watching one of his 50s musicals or something and had started to doze on his lap. I awoke to feel a twitching on my cheek. It was his dick, it was getting hard. I opened my eyes carefully and on the TV screen there was one of the male stars, dancing, in quite tight pants. "Ah, it's turning him on," I smiled to myself. I decided to say or do nothing as his cock got harder and harder until I could feel it's warmth and thickness fully against my cheek. It was....impressive. I'd only seen Fabian's, who i thought was big, at least that's what he told me, even though I'd seen others online, of course. Sam was starting to squirm a bit, it must've been weird for him, no doubt afraid to be "Caught" in such a situation, should I awake suddenly. Having the kind of relationship we have, though, I just made a scene instead. I jumped up with a show of disgust. "Sam! What the heck, what IS that?" I said, pointing at his crotch.

After his initial shock and embarrassment he responded in kind. "It's a dick, honey. I'm sure you aware, I've seen your browser history."

I blushed in turn. We both laughed about it.

"I couldn't help it, those guys just look so good," he said, gesturing to the screen. "And, I haven't had anything....like that...in awhile now."

"I know, I'm sorry," I said compassionately. "You deserve good treatment, god knows you haven't had any lately."

"How about you? Fabian has been away for a couple weeks now, and from your computer history....you really should learn how to clear your history, by the way, from what I saw you really would enjoy giving him some.....oral," he said. I could tell he was censoring himself a bit, not sure of how I'd react to certain words.

I laughed, "Sam, when have we ever not been totally open with each other? I'm into head, blowjobs, you can just say it."

He sighed. "Fuck, I don't even remember what that's like. How are you into it, from what you've told me about you and Fabian I don't see how you and he...."

"We don't, really," I admitted. "But that doesn't mean I'm not into it. But I guess for now I'm more intellectually into it that actually physically into it."

We looked at each other. There was a long, uncomfortable silence. I knew he was thinking EXACTLY what I was thinking. Neither of us wanted to be the one to actually conjure it into existence. I glanced down at his pajama bottoms, he was still hard. It was actually poking out comically.

In a million years I'd never have predicted this. I'm sure my face was filled with blood, I could feel it's heat enveloping me when I stepped forward and said, "Sam, what if....?"

He cut in, "You'd...do THAT?" his eyes wide.

"But if I did, how could you even, you know....like it?"

He shrugged.

Neither of us were into words at that moment. I just did what I needed to. I dropped to my knees in front of him and stroked his bulge through the flannel. His cock jerked. Yes, I said cock, which I rarely did before that moment. However, now, with me on my knees about to blow it, it seemed totally natural to call it what it was to me.

"Sam, I'm not very good at this....I really need to practice..." I said a bit fearfully.

"Shhh," he said, my hair now in his hand as he guided me to it. "I'll talk you through it."

It was an electric moment, that instant my tongue first flicked across the slit on the head, like I'd seen the porn women do. He groaned appreciatively. It may have seemed odd that he, a completely gay guy not into women at all, could be so hard and willing for a totally feminine female. However, to me, it made perfect sense. We totally loved each other and this would be something that we knew the other wouldn't share. We had total trust in each other as people. He needed the physical pleasure, so did I, along with the practice.

I clumsily had his head in my mouth and was making attempts at moving my head around. He just guided me with his hands, slowly, assuredly. He kept whispering, "Slow, easy, softly....just lick it, suck on it softly, like you are making love to it. There's no hurry. I quickly got it. I alternated between those soft sucks and occasional licks up and down his shaft. I was mesmerized by it's length and how hard he was. I don't remember ever seeing Fabian that way. This was....something. I noticed something else. I was wet. I went back to suckling on the head which he seemed to like. Little by little he urged some more speed, some more intensity. I followed his instructions to the letter. Soon, he was bucking against my face, his hands on my head, though not forcing it down in any way. I couldn't take it very deep at all, at least not like the videos I'd seen, I have a strong gag reflex. He was letting me enjoy it at my own comfort level. Still, whatever I was doing was working he started to get urgent.

"Oh god, oh god, keep doing that, like that....like that....I'm going to....cum, oh god, take it out, take it out," he urged.

I wanted to please him, I kept my mouth on him as long as I could, allowing him to spurt several times in my mouth before I took my mouth off the head and watched in wonder as spurt after spurt shot up in the air, landing all around the base of his cock and getting all over my hand and wrist as I jacked him the rest of the way.

"Fuck, fuck...." he groaned. "Fuck that felt good," he panted.

We fell back on the sofa at the same time and laughed. A few moments passed as it all sank in. I'd just sucked off my gay cousin. Again we were afraid to be the first to break the spell.

Finally, he hesitatingly looked over at me with a shy blush. "I'm sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have let you do that...I shouldn't have...."

"Shhh," I said. "It was something we both wanted. There's no blame here. It actually was....fun," I giggled.

"God, but I just came in your....mouth," he said, the thought of it more shocking than he first considered.

"Yes you did. I made you do it," I said proudly. "I wasn't sure I was capable of it, but you talked me through it."

It was time for "That" discussion. Where do we go from there? I had my own idea but I knew it had to be totally consensual. We were both the same type of shy (usually), I found myself being the one to break the mental blocking that was going on.

"Listen." I started, trying to form the right words, the right sentences to not come off as a total slutty wack job. "I just think....you and I can help each other," I began, "You clearly need....attention," I chuckled, pointing at the amount of cum that he'd just shot all over. "You need actual physical pleasure without all the hassles of an unloving relationship...."

"But what about you? What about your needs? Why would YOU want to....you know....continue this?"

"Practice," I said. "I've now done that to completion a total of once in my life. I'm hardly an expert. I know there are tons of other things I could do, things I could try, which would be more pleasurable."

It was that simple. It was a total win-win situation. He didn't need to get involved with anyone and I didn't need to find "Practice partners." It was settled, without any further discussion. We both knew it was now an "Arrangement."

That's how I found myself most nights, on my knees in front of the couch as I learned new a fresh ways to please his big cock with my mouth and tongue. For his part, he helped with his own suggestions, with me in mind, about what guys might like. That's why I often blew him topless, or with different outfits, like we were both trying out what might be more sexy for my potential partners. He occasionally touched my tits (at my urging) so we could try to recreate the "Real" experience, though I could tell how not into it he was. He truly is gay, not bi. I was proud at how good I was getting at "Polishing his knob," as he often purposely crudely joked to me in whispers, around other people.

I still hadn't tried it on Fabian. We still had occasional sex, but each time I started on his cock with my mouth it would always end up quickly with him pulling himself off so he could fuck me. It was like it was embarrassing to him to enjoy my mouth on him. It was becoming cleared to me that it was his loss. Sam sure seemed to enjoy it. I found myself getting better and better and more comfortable with it. I found I was more and more able to take him deeper, though hardly deep throating. Still, he responded positively to it. We were careful to wait until Katja and Brennan had gone to bed, plus, their room was at the end of the hall. I had plenty of time to get off my knees and back on the couch if we heard their door open. It was one thing to be my cousin's blowjob princess, it would be another to be caught doing it. Still, of course it was risky and of course it led to my further descent into full sluttery (fancy term, I know!).

One night we were particularly eager for our "Practice session." We'd gone almost a week without it since Fabian was home on break and we were together most of that time. It probably made us more careless. We waited while Katja and Brennan readied themselves for a local rave or alternative concert of some sort. Katja looked smoking. She had on a purple crop top with a black leather skirt and black mesh stockings. Her hair is black, but she often has a streak in it like tonight, in flaming purple to match her top. Her top was sleeveless and you could see her many arm and shoulder tattoos crawling out from every angle. There are snakes and dragons and...well, whatever they are. They look amazing though, in a full color spectrum. I actually think they are kind of hot, though I'd probably die first before doing that on my lily white skin. Sam and I kept shooting each other furtive glances as we impatiently waited for our secretive tryst. Finally the two of them left, in a haze of Brennan's pot smoke.

So there I was, on my knees, Sam's thick cock in my mouth, my panties pulled down to my knees as they often were so that I could play with myself while I blew him when suddenly the door crashed open to a wide eyed slack jawed Katja.

"What in the fucking world?" She said with a mischievous grin.

I had tried to bolt when the door opened, but with my panties around my knees I crashed to the floor, my naked butt fully exposed and propped up embarrassingly.

Sam just said, "Oh my god," as he frantically tried to pull up his PJ's to cover his unsatisfied, still glistening dick.

"What in the world have you two been up to?" Katja grinned, like a teacher who'd caught her students passing notes. We both were just cemented to our spots, he on the couch, me, ass up as she circled us.

"You!" she said, pointing at me. I could barely look at her. "Sucking cock, who'd have thought THAT was possible!" And you," she said sternly, pointing a finger at Sam, "Letting your cousin blow you!? Aren't you supposed to be gay?" she said in a accusatory tone.

"Katja," we both begged, still tugging on our apparel to try to appear more "Decent."

We both began to babble on about the "Why" of it, the practice, the longing and need for it and so on. She barely listened. She said, "We'll talk about this in the morning. I have a concert to attend," she said with an ominous wink.

We both sat in shocked silence without speaking. We were busted. It really didn't mean anything, right? Katja was our friend, so was Brennan, who we were now sure was hearing about our escapades. It's not like our parents found out, god forbid. Still, I've never been so embarrassed in my life, though it didn't stop me or Sam from finishing what we started. Hell, they already knew, might as well enjoy it. The sleep was fitful, though. I mean, what could she possibly do or say to us? All those years of guilt about my burgeoning sexuality all invaded my brain in my dreams.

The next morning it was like we were called to the principal's office. We both sat on the couch, our heads down in embarrassment as she came out to address us.

"First, I just have to say....wow. I mean seriously, just....wow," she said, her dark eyes penetrating my very soul.

It was as usual when she was fixed on a subject. She was the center, this was obviously her show. We all just lived for her. There was just something powerful...dominant about her. It was coming to the fore.

"So, to the surprise of all of us," she said with a glance that invaded my being, "Actually like sucking on cocks."

I realized the inference of that. It wasn't just her that knew about it, obviously Brennan...and maybe others? I shuddered to think about that.

"And you, Mr. genie pants, limp wristed gay man, like getting your cock sucked by a woman now?"

He winced under her pressure. They often freely went at each other's lifestyles, This wasn't her making fun of him. They both were totally cool with each other. This was her exerting her dominance over us....for what end, though?

"Katja, it's just experimenting," I explained. "I needed to practice...for Fabian," I added, a bit unconvincingly. "And god knows you know that Sam needs....that. You know he's been dry for a long time now."

She laughed. "That doesn't mean he needs to get it from his cousin! Listen, I actually don't care about you two. You guys do what you need to do. I'm actually interested in this for....other reasons," she said to our interest. "I never really considered this before....but seeing you now....like this," she said, grinning lewdly at me. "Let me look at you again. I want to see you in this new light," she ordered.

I shrugged. I just opened my arms with my palms up. I mean, we were seated on the couch, fully dressed.

"No, not like this, like you were. SHOW me."

"Katja," I whined.

"Do it, you obviously don't mind being a naked slut around here when I'm gone. I want to see it, like last night."

Like I said, she's the queen. It's actually her on the lease. We were only there because of her. She always threatened to "Kick us out," if we didn't keep the place clean, for example. I was denying the obvious, though, it wasn't the threat of eviction that made me obey her....it was her personality. So that was the reason I found myself peeling off my bra, exposing my tits to her. She made me hand her my bra before I dropped to my knees in front of Sam, who was stunned into stony silence.