Madison Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no more....go back to circles, to teasing....like that, yes, like that....oh.....baby, you are a natural at this."

I looked up, my face no doubt totally glistening in her juices. "Hardly, you had to teach me."

"But SUCH a quick learner, GOD, I don't think I've even gotten Brennan to make me cum so quickly and so hard," she laughed. She laid back into the couch, exhausted. "Look at you," she smiled. "You've got me all over your face and....it looks like a lot of what Brennan gave you too," she grinned.

I sat in front of her. It was the first time I realized she owned me. It was the first time I realized I couldn't just get up, walk around, do what I wished until she commanded it. It was scary, yet thrilling.

"So what now?" I asked dutifully.

"First, call me Miss Katja from now on. It shows me respect, and our places."

I nodded. "Okay, Miss Katja."

"We have a new beginning here, Madison, a new life. It's off to a promising start, but I can assure you, the tasks won't always be easy and I will most definitely test you. By the way, Madison. I know you hate Maddie, or any nicknames related to it. However, I do NOT feel like calling you Madison every single time I want you to do something. I have some ideas."

"What are they?" I asked with a fearful wince.

"Pet, baby, slut...."

"Slut," I quickly and embarrassingly interjected. It was the one that made my pussy twitch the most when she said it.

She smiled, "Slut it is. My, you really are taking to this."

I blushed my understanding.

"For tonight, I want you to go to sleep as you are, no washing your face. I want you to wake up with the smell, the taste and the feel of what you've now become."

"Yes, Miss Katja."

"Just so we're clear. I own you, like I own this piece of furniture," she said gesturing casually at the recliner. "You are something to use, as I see fit. And use you I will. Remember, your job around here now is to please Sam and Brennan orally, as often as they or I see fit."

I nodded in humiliation.

"You are also going to please me whenever and wherever....however I ask. It won't just be oral," she warned.

I knew. She now owned me. It was expected.

"Now go to bed, think about the slutty things you've done and think about me, and my desires. I think by now you realize you haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg."

I had many interesting and tormenting dreams that night. It would only be the beginning.

(End of part One)