All Comments on 'Madison Revealed'

by LaceAndHumiliation

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Drazenpet23Drazenpet23over 2 years ago

Fantastic. Can't wait to see what is in store for her!

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 2 years ago

Yep! Don't stop now. We need more please.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 2 years ago

Off to a wonderful start! I can't wait to read Madison's next steps. Thanks for sharing this!

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71over 2 years ago
Nice

You're off to a great start with her. Yes. We need more!

~B

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. One tiny grammar suggestion. Compound pronouns ( she and I, or her and me) are really easy if you think what you’d say if there weren’t compound pronouns. “I” is a nominative pronoun just like “she” , “he”, “we” or “they”. Nominative pronouns are often used for the subject of the sentence -for the ones doing something. Nominative is also used for comparison to the subject. Comparative verbs are “ like”, “equals”, “smaller or larger than”, “similar to” and so on. For example, She and he are alike. She’s like he (is). “She’s like him.” is grammatically incorrect, but a very common mistake. The is in the second example is understood and unnecessary.

Objective pronouns are used for the object of the sentence or the object of a prepositional phrase. For example, He fucked me. It makes a big difference to me. Objective pronouns are: “me”, “us”, “him”, “her” and “them”.

The story is so well told that the grammatical errors seem out of place. In my mind, I substitute correct grammar as I see errors to make it sound better in my mind. If you already knew all of this and usually follow it, please forgive this didactic comment.

LaceAndHumiliationLaceAndHumiliationover 2 years agoAuthor

It is what it is, I can't even follow what you just said but I appreciate the effort! I'm not a writer (obviously).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

your story meets my sluttishness pretty favourably, thank you

EGRIEGRI5 months ago

An engaging start. I am looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous