Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,753 Followers

He continued teasing her pussy after she came and then began alternating between her pussy and her sensitive tits. As he licked and sucked at her he continued to urge her to look through the magazine. "Tell me which woman you want to have sucking your hard nipples," he said just before he swirled her hard nipple into his own mouth.

He teased her nipple until she was moaning as she flipped the pages and he said, "Tell me whose tits you want to suck. She'd kneel next to you and lean over your face letting her tits hang just over your mouth. You'd reach out and feel her hard nipple under your tongue…" He let his voice trail off as he became engrossed in teasing her hard nipples for a few moments before again moving to her pussy.

He only licked her for a few seconds before he guided her over onto her elbows and knees. She knew immediately what he wanted as slowly fucking doggie style was a favorite of both of them.

As he slipped his hard cock into her wet pussy he said, "Tell me who you want lying in front of you right now. You could suck her pussy while I fuck you and make her cum all over your face."

She groaned and flipped another page. She was about halfway through the magazine by this point and as Jim slowly guided his cock back and forth inside her she finally gasped, "Her!"

At first Jim was caught off guard. He hadn't really expected her to pick someone and figured it would be exciting enough for her to simply look at the pictures as she thought about it. He looked over her shoulder as they fucked and saw her index finger resting on the picture of an exotic looking woman with a long blonde streak dyed into the front of her dark brown hair.

In the photo she was leaning back and about halfway through removing a bustier. She wore black stockings and her big tits were contained only by the skimpiest of dark purple bras. She stared at the camera with a look of smoldering lust as her blonde hair partially covered one of her eyes. Her bright red lips seemed to almost form a devilish smile that hinted at all the nasty things she wanted to do to you. Around her neck was a bow tie like one would wear with a tuxedo and hinted that she would be your formal date for the night before she took care of every one of your fantasies back home. He could just make out the name "Madison" next to Dana's finger.

Once they had assigned a face and name to their mystery partner Jim began talking very explicitly about what he wanted to see Dana and Madison do to each other. As he talked about Madison fondling Dana's tits while Jim fucked her Dana exploded into a wild orgasm. She cried out very loudly and her pussy spasmed and shook all around him.

Once she finished cumming he began to fuck her a little harder and she knew he was getting ready to cum. She took her turn to tease him with some dirty talk and began telling him some of the things she would do with Madison while he watched. Hearing her assign a name to her fantasy and looking at Madison's picture while Dana described how she wanted to feel her tits and suck her hard nipples quickly drove Jim over the edge.

He came with a loud groan and was surprised at how hard and how much he came. When he finished he felt completely drained and dropped onto the bed beside his wife. They had each worked up a large sweat and lay together breathing heavily as they tried to recover. Dana suggested they take a shower to cool off. After a long shower and more cuddling in bed they fell soundly asleep in each other's arms.

She woke up first the following morning and left the bedroom to brew some coffee and read the paper. Jim lounged in bed for a while after she woke up and dozed off again. He woke up a short while later but remained in bed just enjoying the soft sheets and the recent memories of last night's fuck.

He looked over the edge of the bed onto the floor where he thought he remembered tossing the magazine last night. He immediately saw Madison's sultry eyes staring back up at him and his cock immediately twitched thinking about the things Dana had said the previous night.

He reached down and picked up the magazine to take a closer look at Madison's picture. He really hadn't been able to look very closely at the picture the previous night during their wild fuck and he now was curious about the woman who had caught Dana's eye.

Right away he was surprised about Dana's choice as their imaginary lover. He had seen the blonde streak in her hair last night but he hadn't noticed her tattoos. In the photo he could see a large butterfly on her left tit, a tribal looking band around her right bicep, and another tattoo encircling her right ankle under her black stockings.

He started to flip through the pages of the magazine and scanned some of the many other pictures and ads. As he flipped the pages near the back of the magazine he felt surprise and lust toward his wife. If Jim had to guess the kind of woman that Dana would be drawn to after flipping through this magazine he never would have guessed she would have gone for someone with such a "bad girl" look. There were at least a dozen other models that he would have been sure she would have been drawn to. He began to wonder what other surprises Dana might have in store for him.

That was when he flipped to the second to last page and was greeted again by Madison looking back at him. This time she was pictured in a full-page ad along with two other women in a large bathtub. She held a soapy washcloth on another woman's stomach and a trail of soap bubbles went up and over the other woman's tit. The other woman had her hand resting very high on the side of Madison's hip as if she had just been caught slowly reaching around to caress Madison's ass.

In this photo Madison had her hair in two long pigtails and was mostly turned sideways to the camera. A very tiny triangle of a glittery blue material covered the smallest part of her left tit. He couldn't tell for sure, but he guessed that the bottoms of her bikini was a thong as all he could see was a tiny white string on her hip and most of her left ass cheek peaking out of the bubbles.

He was drawn right away to the teasing way her tit drooped slightly under its own heavy weight. For him the most exciting part of this picture was the profile of her tit. Whomever had taken this shot knew just how to frame her tit for maximum impact.

This photo showed her face a little more clearly. She wore a fairly heavy ring of black eyeliner that gave her a bit of a sexy gothic sort of look. Her lips were coated with a pink shade of lipstick and she again wasn't quite smiling, although she appeared again to on the verge of breaking into a sexy 'come hither' smile. If Jim could put a caption on the look in her eyes and on her face it would definitely have been, "Don't you wish you were here?"

"I leave you alone for ten minutes and here you are looking at other women!" Dana exclaimed in mock jest as she stepped back into the bedroom. She crawled onto the bed and said, "So what are you looking at, horny guy?"

He turned the magazine toward her and showed her the photo of the soapy Madison in the tub with the other two. At first she looked at the photo casually and then it seemed that she recognized Madison. She took the magazine out of Jim's hands and looked at it for a few seconds before she looked back up to Jim and said, "What do you think?"

Jim didn't have time to answer her as he had already lowered his head to Dana's big tit and had started kissing and playfully nibbling at it through her t-shirt. Dana loved having her tits sucked and licked and Jim could easily spend hours doing nothing more than that. Sometimes when she was really horny he could even make her cum just by sucking and teasing her nipples.

Dana dropped the magazine and quickly lifted her shirt up and over her head revealing her naked body to Jim's wandering lips and tongue. Throughout the rest of their fuck neither of them ever mentioned Madison but the images of their imaginary lover never left Jim's mind and he suspected the same was true for Dana. With the skill of practiced lovers they perfectly brought each other to intense orgasms after a long, teasing fuck.

They stayed in bed for a long while after they fucked and just enjoyed being together. As she lazily stroked his hair Dana mused, "Hmmm, I should let you look at pictures of naked women more often."

"It wasn't just her picture," Jim replied lustily with a soft caress of her tit.

Dana giggled a sexy little laugh and answered, "I know."

Eventually they got out of bed and went about their day together, but all day Jim couldn't shake the images of Madison staring back at him from the magazine and the nasty things Dana had talked about wanting to do with her.

After dinner that night they sat around drinking some wine and watching TV until Dana leaned over against Jim and cuddled close to him. He knew her well enough to know that she was feeling tipsy and horny and they soon began kissing and caressing each other.

Before long they moved to the bedroom and enjoyed a long, leisurely fuck. During their drawn out foreplay they again talked about being with Madison. Jim desperately had wanted to bring her up but had been initially reluctant because he didn't want to bring her up again if Dana had been finished with that fantasy.

His lust finally grew to such a level that he couldn't resist bringing up her name just to see how Dana would respond. At the mere mention of her name Dana moaned erotically and lustily agreed that she wished Madison was with them. Jim continued teasing her both physically and also mentally by talking about Madison and what she would be doing to Dana.

When they finally started to fuck they did so in the missionary position and Jim purposely moved very slowly and deliberately between her legs. As they fucked he and Dana made eye contact and remained staring deeply into each other's eyes. This time, when Madison's name was mentioned Jim could clearly see a flare of lust glimmer across his wife's eye. For whatever reason, those photos of Madison had really sparked her closet bi-tendencies.

They kept their fuck very slow and deliberate and held out as long as they could before cumming. Dana started to cum first but almost as soon as she started Jim exploded into his orgasm and released a flood of cum deep inside her quivering pussy.

They lay completely drained and exhausted in each other's arms once they were done. "Ummm," Dana hummed contentedly, "I'm going to have to find Madison and thank her." That was the last either of them said before they both fell heavily asleep.

Over the next few weeks Madison continued to be a fantasy role player in their fucking. She didn't come up every time they fucked but Jim quickly noticed that it was when Dana was feeling the most horny that Madison's name usually was mentioned.

Between fucks a couple of weeks after they had originally picked up the magazine they realized that the photos of Madison were actually advertisements. Apparently Madison was a stripper and her two ads were advertising her performances. The one with just her in the bustier appeared to be her own ad as it listed a couple of different places where she was appearing and the ad with her and the others in the tub appeared to be for one of the specific clubs where she danced. At the time both Jim and Dana seemed to take note of this but neither said anything specific about it.

A couple of weeks later Dana and Jim went out partying with some friends. Dana ended up getting very drunk and, as usual when she was drunk, very horny. Almost immediately upon arriving home she wildly jumped on Jim and they began some heated foreplay. As he suckled on her hard nipples Jim sensed the time was right and he mentioned Madison's name and asked if Dana wished it was Madison sucking her. Dana moaned wildly and gasped, "Yes."

Jim continued teasing her tits and then something made him remember that Madison was a stripper. "Think about Madison dancing for us next to the bed," he said. Dana groaned loudly and Jim began to slowly describe a scene where Madison stripped naked and slowly danced on and around their bed fondling her own tits and pussy as she watched Jim and Dana fuck.

"Do you like watching her dance for you?" Jim whispered into her ear.

"Yes," Dana sighed. Her eyes were closed as she drank in Jim's caresses and clearly was picturing the scene he had described in her mind. "I want to watch her," she added.

Something about her tone seemed to change as she added that last part and Jim decided to try a different angle. "We could go to her club," he whispered softly into her ear before dropping back down and sucking one of her hard nipples into his mouth. She groaned first from his words and then from his sucking on her.

Jim slowly teased her tits and hard nipples and continued talking about how they would go to the strip club together and watch Madison dance. They would then buy a table dance and she would tease Dana with her naked tits. As Jim described how hard and tight Madison's nipples would be as she danced for Dana he paused to lick and suck on one of Dana's nipples. Almost immediately she burst into an orgasm.

He was surprised but delighted that he could get such an intense reaction out of her without having yet touched her pussy. When she settled down she rolled over on top of Jim and began slowly sucking his hard cock. She now talked dirty to him about how they would watch Madison at the club. She went into graphic detail about how Madison moved and danced for them and then she said she would take Jim out to their car and that she would suck his hard cock right in the parking lot of the club until he came in her mouth.

That was enough to push Jim over the edge and he started to cum with a loud groan. Dana felt him getting ready to explode and she popped him out of her mouth and excitedly stroked him as he shot several long strands of his heavy white cum all over his stomach and then on her hand.

After a very brief rest Dana sucked and stroked his cock back to life and they began to fuck. They again talked about Madison, and Dana repeated that she wanted to watch Madison dance for them. Eventually they both were silent and the only sounds in the room were their own labored breathing and the wet noises her pussy made as his cock surged back and forth inside her.

When Jim came again, after Dana had cum twice more, his mind was filled with the image of him and Dana in this exact position but with Madison dancing for them and occasionally reaching down and caressing Dana and fondling her tits. So complete was his release when he did cum that he almost immediately collapsed and fell asleep.

For the next several days Dana's words danced around in his mind. She had said several times that night as they fucked that she wanted to watch Madison dance. Had those just been the meaningless words of someone deeply lost in her own passion or had she perhaps really meant it?

Jim knew it was probably childish of him to hope that she really meant it, but still he couldn't stop thinking about it. Finally, one night as they lay in bed he finally just had to know. "Umm," he started awkwardly, "I've been thinking about the other night when you said you wanted to watch Madison dance." He paused to try and get a sense for Dana's reaction.

She softly hummed, "Uh huh."

"Well," he said trying to think of the best words, "those ads show where she is dancing. I was thinking maybe we could, um, go see her." Once out of his mouth the words seemed silly and he wished he could take them back.

There was a long pause before she spoke and he was just on the verge of telling her to forget all about it when she softly said, "Yes."

Jim's mind was sent reeling by her answer. Had she really just agreed to his idea? As 90% of his mind was wrestling with what she said the other 10% took over and he heard himself saying, "Tomorrow?"

There was less hesitation this time before she answered, "Yes," in a very excited whisper. After that they began kissing and ultimately fucking each other wildly. Dana ended up straddling Jim and riding him as he reached up and teased her tits. Neither said another word at all about Madison but Jim was sure he knew what sort of thoughts were running through both of their minds.

His time at work the next day was a complete waste. Every time he tried to concentrate the only thing that ran through his mind was a vision of Dana watching Madison dance. More than that he thought about how excited Dana would surely get by watching her. In his mind Dana wanted nothing more than to fuck Madison and he created dozens of different scenarios that would allow her to do just that.

On his way home he stopped to pick up some take out. They talked a little as they ate but each seemed a little distracted by the intense sexual energy filling the room. It wasn't unusual for them to have a couple of drinks with dinner, but Jim noticed that Dana seemed to be putting them away a little quicker than usual.

They both decided it would be somehow more comfortable visiting Madison after it was dark, so to pass the time until then they went to one of their favorite local bars. They ordered a couple more rounds and mostly drank them in an excited silence. All night Jim couldn't stop his mind from churning with the realization that he was going to get to watch Dana interact with Madison personally.

Back in college he had visited a few strip clubs with friends and he pictured him and Dana sitting in one of them watching Madison dance. In his mind the place was dark and smoky and they eventually moved to two open seats next to the stage. He planned on putting big tips in front of Dana in the hopes of attracting Madison's attention. He imagined all the various ways that Madison might dance for and tease Dana as, undoubtedly, every other man in the bar would get hard watching Dana react.

Eventually, a while after it had grown dark, Jim suggested they move to their next destination and Dana agreed. Jim went to the back of the bar and called the phone number he had scribbled on a sheet of paper. His intent was to get directions to the club where Madison was working.

A soft female voice answered the phone and he said he was calling to inquire if Madison was working tonight. "Absolutely," the female voice purred, "she's right here with me."

"Are her performances at specific times?" Jim asked. "We really want to make sure we see her."

"She'll be ready whenever you arrive, baby," the voice told him. Just as Jim was about to thank her and hang up she continued and said, "All our shows start with the basic house fee. After that the type of show you get depends on the size of the tip."

"Isn't this a strip club?" Jim asked dumbly.

"No baby," the female voice purred again. "We offer private shows for those wanting a more personal experience." Something about the way she stressed the word "personal" made Jim's cock tingle. "All of our shows are just you and the performer. No audience."

When Jim hung up the phone he wasn't sure what to think. He walked slowly back to the table and Dana immediately knew something was wrong. When she asked he said, "There might be a problem." He leaned forward to ensure that only she could hear and continued, "Madison doesn't work at a strip club. She works at a place that does private shows."

"What does that mean?" Dana whispered back.

"Well," Jim replied, "it sounds like it would just be us and her in our own private room."

There was an unmistakable glimmer of lust in Dana's eyes when he said it would just be Madison and them alone. Somehow Jim had expected Dana to balk at the idea of a private show, but instead she almost seemed more turned on by the idea of that than of seeing her at a strip club.

Jim sat looking at Dana for a few moments in silence as Dana appeared to think over this new development. She looked up into his eyes and he already knew her answer before she spoke. She reaffirmed this by saying, "I'm game if you are."

jt123
jt123
2,753 Followers