Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely," Jim said excitedly as he stood up and helped Dana to her feet. They quickly walked out to the car and got in. As he started the engine he could feel his cock tingling and his heart beating in his throat.

Their first stop was at an ATM to get a bunch of cash as Jim had no idea how much this was going to cost. After that the drive to the address he had been given on the phone had taken a bit longer than he expected due to their difficulties in finding the right spot. The business didn't have any signs or markings other than a small neon "open" sign peeking out between the drawn shades over the front glass window.

Now they found themselves sitting anxiously in the small, dark room waiting for their fantasy lover to return. Jim and Dana didn't look at each other often and mostly just looked around the room to try and get a feeling for their surroundings. Jim's eye was quickly drawn to a line of several bottles that sat next to the stereo on the table between where he and Dana sat.

One bottle was clearly a lubricant, one other was a massage oil, and a third was a hand sanitizer. The possibilities that this array of lotions brought to his mind made his heart race and his cock twitch. When he looked up from the table he briefly met Dana's eye and guessed she too had been looking at the bottles next to her. They exchanged a brief smile and laugh that seemed to simultaneously convey their mixture of nervousness and excitement.

Very shortly afterward there was a short, quiet knock on the door followed by a brief pause before the door finally opened. "Peek a boo," Madison playfully said as she poked her head inside the door and looked at first Jim and then Dana. When she saw they were both still fully dressed she made a pouting expression with her lips and stepped inside. She looked back and forth between them again and with the tiniest of pouts in her voice said, "But there is nothing to peek at." She again almost seemed to have some sort of European accent when she spoke.

It hadn't even occurred to Jim that they could or should have stripped while waiting for Madison, however judging by her reaction this is clearly what she had expected. He felt his cock stir and his stomach knot as he thought about being naked, or at least partially naked, while Madison performed for them.

Madison gracefully glided over to the table between them and inserted a CD. Her choice in music was hip-hop with a strong bass beat. Jim didn't recognize the song at all but it seemed to provide the perfect accompaniment as Madison began to slowly dance.

He didn't want her to think they weren't going to tip but he wasn't sure how to raise the subject so he simply said, "So, um, you said that a standard tip is double the house fee?"

"Well, it starts there," Madison replied with a sexy tone in her voice that he hadn't noticed before. "It can go much higher." She paused as she looked back and forth between Jim and Dana and then added, "It all depends on what kind of a show you want."


Jim immediately wished they had taken more money out of the ATM because he wanted to make sure they got the best damn show possible. He reached into his wallet and handed over everything in it to Madison. She smiled wickedly and dropped the money into a small drawer under the table.

Madison continued to slowly and provocatively dance before them without starting to strip or do anything overtly sexual as of yet. Jim stared lustfully at her big tits as she moved and became very excited when she slowly moved over toward Dana. Jim still wasn't sure exactly what they were about to see but he knew he was very excited to watch Madison do just about anything with Dana.

As she moved close to Dana Madison said, "If you don't object I think I will start with him." She paused and looked over at Jim as if to emphasize that is who she was talking about. "You see," she said leaning toward Dana and undoubtedly giving her a great view of her tits, "I usually find that the men get very impatient if I make them wait and have a harder time controlling their pleasures. I think I'll take care of him and then we can have our own fun and take our time. OK? Besides, I like to take my time with the pretty women."

Dana merely stared slack jawed at the exotic beauty standing before her and Jim excitedly thought he noticed Dana looking down at Madison's big tits as Madison straightened up and started to turn toward Jim.

She slowly danced over in front of him and told him to get more comfortable. At first Jim didn't move so she leaned down, placing one of her hands on either of his knees, and looked him directly in the eye. With one hand she tugged on his shirt and said, "It seems awfully uncomfortable on such a humid night to be wearing these things. Besides," she added with a teasing smile, "I can't get in the mood if you are still fully dressed."

Jim was now wildly excited and he could feel jolts of excitement surging through him from the spot where her hand rested on his knee. He quickly glanced over to Dana to make sure she wasn't upset but one look at her told him that she was as excited as he was. They made eye contact briefly and the burning lust in her eyes told Jim what he needed to know.

He began to stand off the couch as Madison smiled and said, "That's a good boy." Jim slipped off his sandals and then pulled off his shirt. As he started to remove his shorts Madison turned to Dana and continued her slow, teasing dance.

Jim removed his shorts and sat back down on the couch in his boxers. He stared excitedly at the two women in front of him. As if she was answering some unasked question Madison turned to Jim and said, "You see, I am no dyke. I definitely love men. But," she added as she looked back to Dana, "I do love the pretty women." The way she looked at Dana and the tone in her voice drove Jim wild and he felt a small trickle of pre-cum ooze out onto the tip of his cock.

Madison started moving over toward Jim again as she finished by saying, "I guess I'm a lipstick lesbian." As she said this she looked down toward Jim's lap and smiled wickedly. Jim glanced down at the bulge his cock was making in his boxers and saw that there was already a dime sized wet spot from his pre-cum that had soaked into his boxers.

"Very good," Madison purred as she slowly danced right in front of him. Her hands moved to the top of her skirt and she easily unsnapped and unzipped it before pushing it down her long legs and kicking it to the far side of the small room.

Jim stared greedily at her as he could now easily see that she was wearing a shiny black thong. Her black stockings stopped halfway up her long thighs exposing the beautiful, milky white skin of her upper thighs to him.

She danced while smiling coyly at him for a few more moments before she leaned down and touched his bare knees. He almost jumped at her touch and felt himself getting wildly excited by her simple touch as she gently pushed his legs apart.

She pulled her hands away and slowly dropped to her knees before him. He stared at the exposed parts of her tits as they rocked and bounced from her movements. Slowly, she moved her hands to her waist and grasped her top. She steadily pulled it upward until she was ready to pull it over her head. She then stretched the neck of the top wide and very carefully removed the shirt so as not to mess up her hair.

"I've got to be careful so I still look pretty," she said as she tossed the top aside and quickly readjusted her hair. "Ugh, I don't know why I bother though with this weather." She looked at Jim again and said, "I am sorry I don't look so good."

Jim barely heard a word she said as he had been nearly hypnotized by her big tits. The large butterfly tattoo over her left tit looked so sexy that he wished he could reach out and feel it.

Her tits hung forward rather than to the side so even as she knelt before him with no bra her big tits hung together and created a sexy cleavage. There was absolutely no doubt now that her tits were natural.

Madison clearly picked up on his gaze and looked over at Dana as she said, "Although I guess it is not my hair you are interested in, no?" She then shook her shoulders slightly causing her tits to wobble from side to side teasingly.

Jim sat still and stared in a mixture of awe and lust as Madison leaned closer to him and again put her hands on his thighs just above his knees. She crawled closer to him and he let out a long moan when he felt her tits rub against his stomach. She slowly dragged her tits from side to side over his stomach before she rose slightly and did the same to his chest.

Occasionally she "jiggled" them from side to side causing them to wriggle and ripple against him. Jim loved feeling her heavy tits swaying and bumping against his bare skin and stared wildly as she continued to drag them all over his stomach and chest.

She moved down again and let her tits brush ever so quickly over his hard cock before she moved lower and dragged them all over his bare thighs. Jim was moaning softly and going out of his mind with lust. He stared at her as she pulled away from him and began to stand up.

She crawled over him with one leg between his and one leg to his side and paused momentarily as he basked in the sexuality of having her so close to him. She leaned forward and pressed her tits into his face holding them still for a moment before she began dragging them back and forth over his face.

He groaned and savored her soft flesh and slightly hardening nipples brushing over his forehead and cheeks. When she dragged them over his mouth he instinctively began kissing and licking at them and was wildly excited when she continued moving her tits back and forth making no effort to stop him.

He tried sucking one of her nipples into his mouth but she deftly leaned away stopping him. Short of that, however, she let him kiss and softly lick at her tits over and over as she pushed her tits back and forth across his face.

He groaned in disappointment when she moved away and looked up at her sexy eyes. The glittery eye shadow all around her eyes was a little over the top, but in this lighting with the sexy, playful look she gave him it looked perfect.

She moved back until she was sitting on his thigh and smiled devilishly at him as she started dry humping his leg. She moved slowly and made exaggerated motions as she rocked her hips back and forth dragging her pussy across his thigh.

Jim moaned again and watched her luridly hump his leg. He stared first at her pussy, still covered by her black thong, and then looked up at her tits and watched them for several long moments. Finally, he looked up into her eyes as she calmly gave him a sexy smile and playfully sucked on her lower lip.

Up to this point his hands had been sitting at his side as he wasn't sure what he was allowed to do in this situation. As she continued humping his leg she reached out and slowly took his hands in hers. She guided them to her ass and rested his hands there as he groaned excitedly. He began to massage and fondle her ass as she gyrated her pussy over his thigh.

She kept this up for a while longer before she pushed herself back until she was sitting near his knee and then leaned across his crotch with her body. She looked up at him and held his gaze as she lowered herself down over him.

At first he didn't know what she was doing but he then gasped when he felt her stomach pressing against his hard cock. She resumed humping him and her stomach now rubbed up and down his rock hard cock. She would keep this up for only a few moments before raising slightly and allowing him to recover before she lowered herself onto him again.

He would never have guessed that something like this could feel so amazing but he knew he could easily cum from just this if she continued long enough. In his excitement he grew more aggressive in fondling her ass and reached his fingers deeply between her legs.

He expected her to stop him but instead his fingers contacted the smooth material of her thong. He started to rub his fingertips up and down the material between her legs as she continued humping him and was shocked she hadn't stopped him. "How far will she let me go?" he thought to himself wildly. He had just decided to try and push his fingers around her thong and touch her pussy when she straightened up and stood up off his lap.

She stood before him with a sexy grin and dropped to her knees between his legs. She again put her hands on his thighs and he felt bolts of excitement surge through him from her touch. She looked up at him as she leaned forward until her tits were hanging directly over his hard cock.

She began dragging them from side to side all over his crotch but concentrated on rubbing them against his hard cock through his boxers. As she did this she ran her hands lightly up and down his thighs each time letting her fingers slip just under his boxers. Jim groaned over and over and could feel the wetness of his pre cum coating his cock as she teased him with her tits.

She leaned over slightly and dragged her tits over his bare thigh yet again and, before Jim really realized what had happened, she reached up and delicately brushed her fingers over the bulge his hard cock was making in his boxers. He gasped at her touch and desperately wanted her to continue but she stopped and moved her hand back to his thigh. He wasn't too disappointed, however, as she soon returned her tits to his crotch and resumed rubbing them all over his hard cock.

This continued for many more long minutes and she continued to periodically let her fingers lightly rub against his hard shaft. Each time her fingers touched him he groaned and would groan again when her tits returned to teasing his cock.

When she finally leaned back she stood up and stepped toward him. This time as she sat over him on the couch she straddled him completely and put her legs on either side of him. He immediately resumed massaging and fondling her ass.

He gasped as she reached down between them and repositioned his cock under his boxers. She pushed it straight up with her fingers, and once she had it as she wanted she lowered herself onto his crotch and began humping his cock. In this position he could feel the cleft of her pussy through the thin layers of their clothes as she moved back and forth on his rock hard cock.

After more humping she sat back and he groaned as he felt his hard shaft pushing against her pussy. She smiled and began to run her hands all over his bare chest and stomach. She periodically focused her caresses on his nipples and lightly pinched and rolled them between her fingers before releasing them and resuming her caressing.

She resumed humping his cock once again and this drew her upper body very close so her face and tits were mere inches away from his. Almost by instinct he began sliding his hands up from her ass along her back. He almost didn't realize he was doing it until she reached back and stopped him just as he was about to slide them around her and onto her tits. She easily pushed them back down to her ass where he eagerly resumed fondling her feeling a little disappointed he couldn't feel her tits.

After humping his cock for a few more moments she shifted over so she was just straddling his right thigh. As she had done previously with his left thigh she began to luridly hump it as Jim fondled her ass excitedly.

He stared at her wondering what she had in store next as she shifted her weight back slightly and put her right leg on the floor. She ran her hand up his chest and then down to his thigh before she poked gently at his hip. He had been so captivated watching her tits that he didn't really notice she was waiting for him to do something.

He looked at her blankly as she looked pointedly down at his boxers and again poked at them playfully. It was clear she wanted him to be naked and Jim quickly glanced over to Dana unsure how she would feel about that. Even before she nodded her head yes he knew her answer just by the wild look on her face. He recognized that look from having seen it hundreds of times as they fucked.

Knowing his wife was very horny watching, Jim immediately raised his ass off the couch and pushed his boxers off before tossing them aside. He sat back down before Madison with his rock hard cock standing tall and straight off his lap.

Madison looked down at his hard cock and Jim suddenly grew very excited by being so exposed to a strange woman. She looked over her shoulder at Dana for a moment but Jim couldn't see what Madison did, if anything, as she looked at his wife.

Turning back to Jim she lowered herself across his lap again but this time her tits directly contacted his hard cock. He groaned as he felt her smooth tits touch his shaft and continued to gasp and sigh as she began to drag her heavy tits back and forth and up and down over his cock. He started shifting his hips to try and increase his pleasure as she kept this up for a while.

When she raised up she quickly got on her knees before him and took her tits in her hands. She pulled them apart slightly as she leaned forward and released them when she had Jim's cock trapped between them. As Jim gasped Madison began moving up and down tit fucking him. She moved her right arm over and across her tits and pushed her left tit toward her right one creating a sensual pressure on his cock that was driving Jim wild.

The sensation was amazing and Jim knew he could have easily cum if she continued. She did continue for a while longer before she leaned back and his cock popped out from between the soft warmth of her tits. He stared at her in wild anticipation as she picked up a small bottle from the table and held it up to him.

She raised her eyebrows slightly and looked down at her tits pointedly. She was clearly asking him if he approved. He really didn't know what he was agreeing to but at this point he would have been game for anything she would have suggested. He excitedly nodded his head as she smiled and popped open the top of the bottle.

With a sensual grace she held the small bottle over her tits and squeezed out a thin line of the clear fluid. It fell between her tits and then on the insides of both tits as she swayed from side to side slowly while the fluid fell. After she set the bottle back down on the table she looked up at Jim with a wicked gleam in her eyes. He watched excitedly as she began to slowly spread out the fluid with her fingers.

She leaned forward again capturing his hard cock between her soft tits. Immediately Jim knew that the small bottle had contained a lubricant as his cock now easily glided within the soft friction of her tits. She resumed their previous position with her pressing her tits together softly as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

Jim let out a long, wanton groan as he watched her tit fuck him. He stared at the tip of his cock as it alternately disappeared and then reemerged from between her slippery tits. Madison slowly lifted her head and made direct eye contact with Jim giving him a teasing, sexy smile.

Jim wanted this to last forever and, seeming to sense his enjoyment, Madison did linger in this position for a while. Eventually she began to slowly lean back until Jim's hard cock separated from her tits and she knelt looking up at him as he gazed down at her slick, shiny tits.

Reaching over to the small table she picked up a small towel and slowly brought it to her tits. She smiled and looked teasingly at Jim as she erotically wiped the lubricant off her tits. Jim never realized watching someone drying off with a towel could be erotic but he was very excited watching her tits jiggle and sway as she passed the towel over and around them repeatedly until they were dry.

As she dropped the towel next to the table she began to rise to her feet and Jim stared up at her excitedly. He briefly wished she would remove her black thong so he could see her pussy but he was so far under her spell he couldn't even think of making that request.