Madison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracefully, she returned to the couch with him, this time straddling his right thigh. Jim moaned softly at the feel of her legs rubbing against his thigh and at the knowledge that her pussy was separated from his skin by only her thong.

He reached out to her thighs and quickly ran his hands up and over her hips to her exposed ass once again. He groped and fondled her wantonly as she momentarily sat over him letting him touch and feel her.

Slowly she raised her right hand and Jim watched it move in wild anticipation of where it would touch him. To his surprise and delight he watched her fingers softly wrap around his balls. Madison held them gently and then began to easily roll and fondle them with her perfectly practiced fingers.

Madison leaned over slightly as she continued caressing him and for a brief moment Jim caught sight of Dana over Madison's shoulder. Seeing his wife briefly shocked him back to reality and he worried that he had gone too far with Madison and Dana would be upset. He peered around Madison's shoulder and made quick eye contact with Dana trying to judge her reaction.

Any fears Jim had quickly vanished at the sight of Dana. Her eyes burned with a lust that he had seen before only when she was wildly excited and in the throes of wild sex. One of her hands had crept up inside her shirt and she appeared to be playing with her tits while she watched this strange woman tease and pleasure her husband.

Jim turned back to Madison and looked up into her face to find her watching him with a lusty gleam in her eye. She smiled wickedly at him and asked, "Is all OK?"

Her fingers were still massaging and playing with his balls as Jim moaned a quiet, "Yes." Immediately, Madison's fingers released his balls and she very lightly ran her fingertips up and down his throbbing cock. Her touch was almost like being brushed with a feather and Jim gasped at how it felt and at what might be happening next.

After continuing her feather touches for a few more strokes Madison again reached over to her little table and picked up the small bottle of lubricant. She held the bottle out to him slightly and her eyes perfectly conveyed the question, "Is this OK?"

Jim moaned excitedly and nodded. He then watched her slowly pop open the bottle before positioning it over his hard cock. She squeezed the bottle and the clear fluid slowly poured out and dropped down onto his hard shaft. The cold feel of it was simultaneously shocking and exciting.

As Jim briefly tossed his head back at the sensation he heard another excited moan fill the small room. He opened his eyes widely and stared across at Dana. Her moan had been very lusty and primal, and the look of lust that now danced behind her eyes was unmistakable. Jim felt a shiver of excitement merely from watching Dana's face.

Madison also had turned toward Dana and Jim watched his hired lover give Dana a mysterious, wicked smile. For a moment Madison and Dana sat locked in each other's gaze and Jim felt his own lust surging.

When Madison turned back to Jim she immediately wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began stroking him. She had a technique unlike any he had felt before. She only used her palm and the base of her fingers to stroke up and down on his now glistening, slick cock. Her fingertips never touched him and somehow the sensation was simultaneously new and exciting while still being muted just enough to keep Jim from cumming.

It was immediately obvious that Madison had done this a lot and was very skilled. Her hand moved gracefully over him in skillful, well practiced motions. In addition to her simple up and down motions she also added a slight twist so her palm rotated easily around his slick shaft as she stroked him up and down.

Her movements were not wild, but were firm and steady. It seemed clear from her unrelenting strokes and from the way she looked down at him now that she fully intended to keep this up until he came.

Jim fought his own desires for as long as he could. He alternated between staring down at her hand riding and twisting over him so easily, her heavy tits as they bobbed and swayed mere inches in front of his face, and at her face often making eye contact with her and feeling the intensity of this amazing experience.

In addition, he also occasionally looked over to his wife who sat watching with a stunned excitement on her face. Jim was amazed she had resisted playing with her pussy as he could tell instantly from her face how deeply excited she was. She seemed to be almost in a semi-trance as she watched Madison so expertly stroke his cock.

Finally, the combination of the sights, sounds, and feelings was too much for Jim. He groaned wildly and started cumming all over himself. He massaged her ass wantonly and made direct eye contact with Madison just before he started to cum. He held the eye contact with her as his cum surged out and landed on his own stomach.

She continued stroking him even as his last few spurts of cum trickled out of his cock and ran down on her fingers quickly soaking them in his juices. When she did finally release his satisfied cock she gave it a playful squeeze and asked, "All better?"

She retrieved the towel and used it to thoroughly wipe off her hand before she softly wiped his cock and the part of his stomach where his cum landed. When she was done she easily crawled off his leg and knelt onto the floor in front of him again.

Reaching to the little table again she produced a small package of wipes. She offered him one as she began wiping her tits, hands, and arms with the cool, damp cloth. As Jim used his wipe to clean up the last of his cum Madison continued to lavishly rub herself.

She began her oddly paced banter again about how she was so hot and how they felt so cool and exciting. She finished by looking up at him directly and saying, "Hmm, I seem to have worked up a bit of a sweat with you." Mike could feel his stomach knot and his cock tingle but before he knew it Madison turned toward Dana and playfully asked, "Are you ready, lover?"

"Yes," Dana half moaned, half whined in her heightened lust.

"Do you want me to get prettier for you?" Madison purred. She again complained how the humidity had ruined her hairdo and made her all wet and sticky. She offered to leave and get "perfect" for Dana.

"No," Dana replied softly but firmly. "I'm ready now."

"Good," Madison purred as she stood up and walked over slowly and deliberately in front of Dana. Madison looked back at Jim's naked body and down at her own bare tits before tugging lightly on Dana's shirt and saying, "Why don't you get more comfy with us?"

Dana immediately began pulling her shirt up and over her head and then stood and pushed off her shorts before sitting back down. She paused for a moment but Madison urged, "Keep going." Without another moment's hesitation Dana reached behind her, unclasped her bra, and tossed it aside simultaneously revealing her tits to her husband and this complete stranger. Dana didn't stand when she removed her panties but merely wriggled on the couch and worked them down her legs.

For a moment Madison stood before Dana as the two women seemed to excitedly stare at each other's bodies. "Oooo, I do love pretty girls," Madison started. "For me it is all about guys, but there is something about a pretty girl that makes me shiver." As she spoke she slowly moved to her knees before Dana. Madison concluded by saying, "Don't you agree?"

Dana didn't have time to reply before she let out a long, excited moan. Jim watched wildly as Madison began dragging her tits over Dana's thighs. Back and forth she moved their heavy weight letting her soft skin drag across Dana's thighs. Jim could feel his cock immediately jump at the way Madison's tits conformed to Dana's legs.

As she had done to him, Jim watched Madison crawl partially onto the couch before Dana as she let her tits continue to slide up Dana's body. Before long Jim gasped in lust at the vision of Dana and Madison rubbing their tits together excitedly. Madison was still clearly in control as she leaned over Dana and moved her tits back and forth smoothly, but Jim also noticed that Dana had started rocking her body to try and prolong or initiate the contact with Madison. Jim groaned as he imagined how hard Dana's nipples must be.

Eventually, Madison stood up even more and leaned over again toward Dana's face. Madison's tits came down on Dana's forehead before Madison pulled them down over her eyes and nose. Soon she was dragging her tits all over Dana's face. Jim remembered the soft, exciting feeling of this unknown woman's tits on his own face and he groaned at the sight of Madison smothering his wife's face with her ample tits.

Madison stayed like this for a long while and periodically she jiggled her tits against Dana's face. Jim heard his wife moaning from under Madison and by now his cock had regained nearly all of its full size.

Madison turned to Jim and gave him a devilish look before glancing down at her own tits. Jim followed her glance and gasped when he saw Dana's mouth hungrily kissing and exploring Madison's tits. He could see Dana's lips and tongue exploring and teasing Madison with a wild energy Jim had rarely seen from her.

Keeping her tits within reach of Dana's mouth Madison moved over Dana's leg just as she had done previously to Jim. Madison brought her pussy down on Dana's thigh and Jim watched as she started to hump Dana's leg. Again, the fresh memories of how that felt when she did it to him flooded back and he watched closely how her body moved and looked as she kept grinding her pussy back and forth over Dana's thigh.

The whole time she did this Dana continued to wildly lick and kiss at her tits. She only removed her mouth when Madison pulled away and crawled off Dana's leg. Madison knelt on the floor between Dana's spread legs and quickly pushed herself up tightly against the seated woman.

Madison brought her face very near Dana's and Jim thought for a moment they might kiss, but instead Madison held her face just out of Dana's reach and looked down excitedly at her. Their tits were again pressed together and Madison began to slowly and deliberately thrust her hips forward into Dana. The effect from Jim's vantage was that it looked like Madison was trying to fuck Dana.

Dana groaned and tossed her head back as her pussy rubbed against Madison's crotch. Madison leaned back away from Dana but continued thrusting and grinding her pussy against Dana's.

As she did this Madison reached her hands out and brought them both down on Dana's thighs. Slowly and teasingly she ran her hands up and down Dana's legs before letting her fingertips drag all over Dana's stomach. Dana was now moaning in wild excitement and Jim was resisting the urge to stroke his hard cock. He desperately wanted to but knew that if he did he would cum quickly and he wanted to prolong that moment for as long as he could.

For a moment Jim thought he was going to see Madison caressing his wife's excited tits but instead she let her hands skip over Dana's tits and land on her shoulders. As Madison continued to gyrate between her thighs she let her hands wander all over Dana's shoulders and arms. Jim could plainly see that Dana's nipples were rock hard and were standing out very prominently from her tits. He wondered how wet her pussy must be.

Finally, after much more teasing Madison finally did slide her hands down over Dana's excited tits. Dana moaned so wildly Jim thought she might be cumming. She didn't cum but it was clear that she was perhaps more excited than she ever had been. Madison's fingers gently kneaded Dana's soft tits and a couple of times she pinched and twisted Dana's rock hard nipples causing Dana to gasp and writhe under her.

After a bit more teasing Madison slipped her fingers down Dana's stomach to her pussy. Jim couldn't see but he could imagine her fingers running through Dana's dark, curly pussy hair.

With a pure sexual grace Madison moved over and again straddled Dana's thigh, this time sitting down very near her knee. She leaned over swiftly and let her tits hang down until they touched Dana's excited pussy. Dana groaned and pushed her hips forward as Madison began dragging her tits all over Dana's wet, excited pussy.

Jim was so focused on watching Madison's tits gliding and brushing over Dana's pussy he didn't see Dana shift her position. It wasn't until Madison squealed excitedly and said, "Oh, you naughty, naughty girl," that Jim noticed anything.

Madison sat up slightly and Jim immediately saw Dana's hand groping at Madison's pussy through her black thong. Madison leaned back and let Dana's hand wildly move all over her ass and her covered pussy.

Eventually Madison stood up and teasingly held the sides of her thong. She played with them for a few moments before she slowly peeled it off and tossed it aside. Dana gasped excitedly at her first look at Madison's pussy and Jim also gasped watching his wife's excited reaction.

Madison turned slowly and leaned down pushing her ass toward Dana's face. Dana immediately reached up and started to grope it. Jim's gaze focused on Madison's shaved pussy. He could see her heavy, pouting pussy lips and stared hungrily as she slowly swayed her hips from side to side teasing Dana before she turned back around.

She straddled Dana's leg again and brought herself down very close to Dana. Dana gasped wildly and Jim watched as they started to grind their pussies together. Madison quickly moved again and this time she glided over to Dana's other leg where she again sat straddling it.

Madison reached over to the table and pulled out a rubber medical glove that she easily slipped on her hand. Immediately she brought her hand to Dana's waiting pussy and began to play with it. Dana's whole body shuttered and trembled under Madison's touch as Madison fucked her with her fingers before teasing her already excited clit.

It only took a few moments longer before Dana cried out and started a wild, intense orgasm. Her body shook as Madison continued teasing her pussy smoothly and expertly. Dan couldn't recall ever seeing Dana cum so hard and he wished he could feel her pussy now as it surely must be clenching and spasming wildly under Madison's touch.

After Dana finished cumming Madison slid off her leg and knelt before her just as she had done with Jim. She again used some wipes to clean herself off quickly while offering some to Dana to do the same.

When Madison finally stood she looked over at Jim's hard cock and for a moment Jim grew excited thinking she was going to return to him. Instead she said, "This room is private, I'll wait for you outside." She picked up her clothes and left with a sly grin back at them.

Jim was so excited he couldn't think straight and immediately rushed over between Dana's still spread legs. She eagerly took his full length inside and Jim began wildly fucking her on the strange chair in the tiny room belonging to the woman that had been the object of their fantasies for so long.

Jim came after only a few minutes and Dana's second orgasm was triggered by his cum filling her. They both dressed quickly after finishing and walked back out into the lobby area. Madison was there talking with a guy who seemingly had just come in.

"Ahh, there they are now," she said happily. She turned to the other guy and said, "Be a good boy and wait here for me. I'll go clean up and be right back for you."

She turned to Jim and Dana and said, "Thanks. We can do that again anytime." Before either could respond she disappeared down the hallway.

Left only with the lurid stare of the guy now waiting for Madison, Jim and Dana hurriedly left and got in their car. They rushed home and fucked again as soon as they managed to get to their bedroom.

By the time they both came again they were completely drained and exhausted. Jim fell asleep in his wife's arms reflecting on what had without a doubt been the wildest day of his life.