Madison's Astraphobia Cure

Story Info
Alex comforts his sister during a thunderstorm.
2.8k words
4.48
33.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stanton57
Stanton57
55 Followers

Alex jerked awake as a crash of thunder shook the house and flashes of lightning briefly illuminated his bedroom. He instantly became aware of two things: the power was out since his fan wasn't turning and he had a painful case of early morning wood. Another flash of lightning and a peel of thunder. "Jesus Christ!" Alex struggled to get out of the twisted bedsheets and opened the blinds of the nearest window. he was convinced the house had just gotten struck by lightning!

The rumble of thunder was slowly receding as he peered into the darkness outside. All the street and porch lights were extinguished and he realized the power was out for the whole neighborhood, at least. There was another quick succession of flashes and another roiling of thunder. For a brief moment he could see the houses and swaying trees on their street. Then rain began to pelt the window and soon the water was coming in torrents.

He picked his phone up off the nightstand. Shit. 4:35. He was going to have to get up for work in a couple of hours. Alex doubted he'd be able to go to sleep. He felt his cock twitch and absently ran his hand over the lump in his boxer briefs. Maybe if he jacked off it would make him sleepy.

The door of his bedroom opened and Alex spun around, shielding his eyes from the sudden light that met them. "Fuck, turn that off!" His little sister Madison didn't turn off her phone flashlight but did lower it to the ground. In her other hand she held an electric lantern. As Alex's eyes adjusted he could see his sister was in her pajamas which consisted of a pair of loose, white cotton shorts and matching crop tank top. He absently noted she wasn't wearing a bra as he could see the outlines of her nipples from behind the fabric. The large, brown eyes of her heart-shaped face shone in the meager light. Her plump lips parted, showing the hint of white teeth and the shine of braces. Her long, black hair was fixed in a one braid in the back and errant wispy strands hung down over her face.. her perky breasts, a healthy B cup at least, rose and fell with her arrhythmic breathing. "Can I sleep with you?" Her voice was high-pitched and in a near panic as she began to bounce from one foot to the next.

"What...?" Alex shook his head. "Shit, Maddy, you're eighteen now. A little old to be sleeping with big brother, aren't you?"

"You know I have a condition!" She stamped her foot petulantly. "And dad's at work or I'd go sleep with him!"

Alex shook his head. It was true, as long as he could remember Madison was afraid of storms. Until recently she'd always had their sister, Alison, who she shared a room with, to comfort her. But Alison was now out of state at college. Dad had started working the midnight shift and mom was long ago out of the picture so now it was just the two of them in the house tonight.

"You shouldn't have to be sleeping with anyone just because of a little storm!" As if on cue another bolt of lightning flashed and thunder roared, causing them both to jump. Madison reflexively dropped her phone and lantern and was suddenly pressing herself against her brother, wrapping her thin arms around him. Alex was unclothed with the exception of his boxer briefs and the touch of her cool skin was rather pleasant against his bare flesh. He sighed with a mixture of aggravation and unexpected excitement as he put his lanky and muscled arms around his little sister to comfort her.

Madison shuddered against her brother, virtually wrapping her petite, 5' frame against his lean, tall body. Alex could feel warm tears running down his torso as his little sister buried her head against his chest. "Wow, you're really scared, aren't you." He ran his hands up and down her back, trying to comfort her and ignore how good her slim body felt in his arms.

"Oh," she softly exclaimed. Alex had forgotten about his erection, which was now pressing firmly against his sisters lower stomach. She ceased shuddering and was still, though didn't pull away.

"Sorry," Alex laughed a little as he whispered into her ear. "Kind of woke up with some morning wood."

There was silence between them for a moment as the last bit of thunder faded into the distance and the rain continued to pelt at the windows. "Is that why you didn't want me sleeping with you?" Madison asked timidly as she looked up at him.

"Uh," Alex began. His erection gave another involuntary pulse against his sister. She giggled.

"Whoa it's really excited, isn't it?" She pulled away from Alex and looked down. From the floor Madison's phone and lantern cast light up from underneath them. Alex looked down at the bulge in his shorts. it gave another twitch as he felt his sister's eyes upon it. "Oh wow," she giggled again. She looked back up at her brother. "If I help you with that will you let me sleep with you?"

Alex was dumbfounded. "Uh, you're joking, right?" In answer Madison reached down and rubbed two fingers over the visible outline of Alex's cock head, causing him to shudder slightly and his hard to grow even more. "Jesus, Maddy." Alex felt like he should stop her but simply stood there, his arms still around his sister's tiny waist.

Madison grabbed and pawed slowly at his bulge, rubbing her hand up and down and back and forth, all the while looking up at her brother's face. "Is it a deal?" All Alex could do was nod and Madison grinned a little and hooked her cool fingers under the waistband of Alex's underwear and pulled them down. With a sigh of relieve, Alex felt his cock spring out. "Oh wow that's a fat one." Madison purred as she began to run her fingers along the six-inch length of her brother's exposed penis. She wrapped her fingers around it and they wouldn't meet. "Damn it's like a soda can!" She giggled as she slowly began to pull it back and forth.

Alex was beginning to feel light-headed as his heartbeat increased and his breath came in sharp bursts. Was this really happened? He wondered if he was dreaming and willed himself to wake up. After all, it wouldn't be the first time he had a sexual dream about one of his sisters. He closes his eyes then opened them. No, he still stood in his darkened bedroom with his younger sister tugging at his cock. He felt like he should stop her but found himself powerless.

Her tiny fingers were now rubbing his swollen head. "Damn, it's as big as a door knob!" Madison looked up at her brother smiling. Alex felt it twitch and pulse and Madison pulled away two fingers with precum glistening on them in the weak light. She rubbed her fingers together and pulled them apart. A gossamer strand connected them for a second until breaking. "I think it likes this," Madison giggled. She reached back down and wrapped her hand around Alex's girth as best she could. Her other had hand been resting on Alex's hard stomach but she now brought it down to pull his boxer brief's down further, exposing the pendulous, shaved balls that hung beneath his cock. "God those are huge, too!" She grasped them, a little too eagerly, and cupped them. She was now pulling and fondling both his prick and balls, getting more aggressive with each second. "Does it feel good, Alex? Am I doing ok?"

"Fuck, yes," Alex groaned as a bright flash filled his eyes and thunder, like the crashing of symbols echoed in his ears. He prepared himself for Madison to react, maybe even squeeze his nuts too hard or something, but if the sound scared her, she gave no indication. Madison simply continued to jerk off her brother with one and juggle his nuts around in her other.

Alex was feeling overwhelmed. He knew he'd cum soon if he let her continue but he felt the urge to touch her. He ran his hands down her waist and cupped her ass, enjoying the feel of the cotton over her small but pert cheeks. When she didn't protest he pulled her shorts and panties down in one motion and cupped her butt cheeks with a hand each, squeezing and petting them. He moved one hand to the front of her shorts and pushed his hand inside, under her panties. Alex was gratified when Madison gave a surprised but soft moan and he felt how wet she was between her legs. His questing finger sought her small slit and he began to slowly massage her moist lips.

Distracted, Madison stopped tugging at her brother's cock and leaned her her back as Alex quickly found her swollen clit and began to flick his finger over it. Her eyes were half closed and she began to pant as he rubbed her. Alex doubted he'd ever felt a smoother, soppier and tighter pussy than his little sister's as he pushed finger inside her. In seconds he had her small body shaking and her toes curling as she whimpered and came, clutching at her brother's chest and abdomen. Alex could smell her scent and it made his manhood throb all the more.

He felt her body relax in his grip and let her slide down to her knees, quivering. Alex looked down on her, pleased with himself. Madison looked up at him, still panting, and her eyes focused on his throbbing cock that was now mere inches from her upturned face. Alex moved his hips so that his member was directly in front of Madison's face and he pushed it against her half-open mouth, wondering how she'd react. Her eyes widened and looked up to met his as she parted her mouth and Alex gently but insistently began to push it inside.

Alex groaned as he felt his sister's tiny tongue licking at his cock head as she struggled to get her small mouth over the swollen glans. After some effort, her mouth was full and her cheeks bulged as Alex began to slowly move back and forth. He put his hand on the back of her head and grabbed her braid, holding her still as he slowly fucked Madison's little face. Girls older than his sister struggled with his girth but he was impressed with how well Madison was handling it, though her eyes were tearing with the effort. Her hot, wet mouth felt so amazing and he wanted to cum so bad but also wanted to prolong the sensation.

When another crack of thunder rattled the window behind him, Alex tensed again, suddenly imagining the nightmare scenario of Madison biting down on him out of terror. But she only made gurgling sound and no effort to pull away from his choad in her mouth. Alex grinned to himself. Did he find the cure for her fear of storms? Holding her braid, he began to pump and back and forth faster, his heavy balls swaying as he did so. Madison reached up with her hands and wrapped fingers around the thick shaft and began tugging. Her other hand grabbed Alex's swinging balls and began pulling on them. Spit escaped from around her stretched lips and oozed down Madison's chin.

Alex groaned. There was no way he could stop from cumming now. "Ah, Maddy! I'm cumming....I'm gonna..." Madison's eyes widened as Alex felt the first surge of ejaculate erupting from the tip of his penis. Alex let go of her head and Madison pulled away, a string of cum connecting the flaring head to her still open mouth. Then another jet of cum burst out, hitting her on the left side of her face, just below her eye. She continued to jerk him, coaxing more ropy strands to land on her face, neck and chest, spotting the crop top she wore.

Madison kept pumping and tugging as oozing drops splashed on the hardwood foor and until Alex couldn't take it anymore and, gently grabbing her wrist, pulled her curled fingers away from his dick. He looked down at Madison who was on her knees, her shorts and panties pulled down, looking up at him with his cum slowly running down her cute face, her mouth wide. "Oh my god. That was a lot of cum." She smiled and laughed in disbelief.

Normally after cumming hard like that Alex was spent for at least half an hour or so. He expected his cock to start wilting but it stayed rock hard and jumping as he admired the sight of his sister at his feet. What they had just done was so inappropriate but he found himself so aroused by the taboo and his sister's lovely, eager manner that Alex stayed hard, his cock aching or more.

"Wow, you're still so hard," Madison marveled. "Want me to suck it some more?"

Without saying a word he reached down and grabbed his sister under the arms and effortlessly raised her up to her feet. "What are you doing?" She asked as he pulled her shorts and panties down and pushed her toward the bed. Madison giggled as she flopped onto Alex's bed. He began to get on top of her, an intent look on his face. With his knees he spread her legs and grabbed his hard cock in one hand. Understanding dawned on Madison's face and she nervously laughed. "Are you going to fuck me?" He guided his dick toward her pussy and began to rub it against her still wet lips. Madison clutched one of his muscled arms and pushed the other against his chest. "You're too big! It'll never fit!"

Despite her protestations, Alex began to slowly push himself into his sister. He felt his cock head part the delicate lips of her pussy and shuddered as he felt her warmth squeezing around it. "Oh my god!" Madison gasped as Alex continued to push himself inside. She began to moan as she clutched his arm and weakly pushed against his chest. "Go slow...go slow...," she breathed as Alex impatiently forced himself in. Madison cried out with a mixture of pain and pleasure as Alex lay still for a moment. If he moved he'd start cumming again. He'd never felt anything so tight and good as the girl who was writhing beneath him at this moment. "Fuck, it's so big!" Madison told him in a pleading manner, her eyes wide, mouth open and his cum cooling on her face.

It was all too much for Alex who could no longer restrain himself. He began to thrust, causing Madison's slender body to quiver as she gasped wordlessly. Her body jerked back and forth as Alex fucked her. He could feel his balls slapping against her ass and saw her tits jiggling beneath her top. He reached up and pulled the garment over her tits, exposing them. Her her nipples were a dark pink and hard. He grabbed one breast and squeezed as he continued to pump. He leaned down and took the other fat nipple in his mouth and sucked on it forcefully, causing Madison to moan in between gasps.

After a few seconds, Alex felt Madison spreading her legs further and she wrapped her arms around his back. Her breathing was ragged and he moans were becoming louder. Her skinny legs were know spread as far as they could go in a V shape, allowing Alex to fuck her even deeper. He raised up on his hands and did just that, fucking her hard and mercilessly now. He watched her face. Her eyes were shut, her mouth open and her cheeks blushed red. He felt her pussy tightening and releasing around his cock and felt a flood of wet warmth as she screamed out wordlessly as she came.

Cacophonous thunder roared and lightning flashes illuminated their bodies writhing together. His little sister clung to Alex tighter, not our of fear but pure pleasure as another orgasm coursed through her young body. As he felt Madison contorting beneath him, Alex could no longer hold back and began to fuck even harder. He could hear the bed squeaking beneath them as he felt a surge of cum leave his balls and erupt out of him and into his sister. "Uh, uh, uh, Maddy..." he groaned as he pumped loads into her already drenched vagina.

He then collapsed on top of his shuddering sister and the two of them lay, his cock still engorged inside Madison, quivering and breathing in rasps as they recovered. His erection finally started to wilt some and Alex, somewhat begrudgingly, pulled out of his sister and laid beside her. Exhausted, they listened as the pelting rain became little more than a drizzle and they had to strain to hear the thunder as it rolled far away from them. Her fingers sought his and they clasped hands as their breathing slowed and both siblings fell into a dreamless slumber.

Stanton57
Stanton57
55 Followers