All Comments on 'Madison's Changing Life Pt. 01'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Keep up the good work, get her to do kinky shit in school, keep escalating the risk until she's caught and fired, keep it realistic. None of that group sharing bullshit or the whole class taking part bollocks, 1 amateur blackmailer, 1 slave. Ruin her life.

Soma99Soma99over 4 years ago
I’m looking forward to the rest!

Well done, I personally hope the kids are just used as a threat and don’t get involved but I’ll be reading either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Explore Madison's horizons

The little show Madison provides in her locked classroom leads to her being owned completely by someone who conveniently hacks into the School's video system and the demands made to Madison will lead to her become owned completely body and soul to whomever wants to own her by making her change her wardrobe to a more sexier style than her conservative wear. Eventually her political leanings will be subjected to slow and steady changes from conservative to liberal changes as she is made to attend by her blackmailer and she will be subjected to intense questioning of her core beliefs now rendered to be totally incompatible with what the group believes in. She will have no way of knowing whether or not her blackmailer is there at the meetings or is the one truly challenging her for holding racist beliefs other than to assert her support of group beliefs totally offensive to her. She will feel the need to protect Emma without knowing Emma is undergoing the same inquisition she is going through at forced meetings.

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

Thanks for the comments. Not sure I can keep everyone happy but I appreciate them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I haven’t actually read your story, I know it’s a Non Con/ Reluctance story and I enjoy Reluctance stories so I decided to have a look. Due to hard limits of mine I always check the category and tags first so when I noticed something on my limits list I opted not to read more. So I just wanted to thank you for being so thoughtful. It’s really appreciated. (A bit long winded I know!)

Best of luck with your writing

Tess (UK)

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 3 years ago

Love Surprise, Especially Sexual Blackmail! Yummy Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am waiting for you to the story by blackmailing Emma ,I am eagerly waiting for your response

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES