Madison's Changing Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subject: I SAW YOU TODAY

"Huh," is all I could say as I was genuinely confused. It was obviously some kind of spam e-mail. I clicked it just to see if I could see who it was from so I could block them. I opened the e-mail and it was blank, nothing in the body, just the subject line. Stranger yet was there was nothing in the "from" section. "Huh," I said again. I marked it as spam and deleted it just to make sure. My head turned back to the papers and I kept working.

A few minutes later I saw there was another very similar e-mail.

Subject: YOU LOOKED GOOD TODAY

The only difference was that this one had an attachment included. Of course I thought that it had to be a virus, but I also knew that just opening the e-mail shouldn't be an issue as long as I didn't download the file. I clicked and opened the e-mail.

My face went white in shock. My heart felt like it was in my throat. I could feel myself start to sweat. I was in complete shock and fear. The attachment to the e-mail wasn't a virus. The attachment was a picture, a picture of me masturbating in class today. My mind was racing. How could this be? How did someone get this picture? Are there cameras in the room? Did someone take a picture? Are they going to send this to the school? Am I going to get fired? Holy fuck my life is over.

Thought after thought ran through my brain. I didn't know what to do. I just sat there with my head in my hands looking down at my desk. I wanted to cry, but I was in too much shock. I looked back at the e-mail and closed it. To my horror there was another new e-mail.

Subject: DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW

What the fuck? Again? Tomorrow? Who does this person think they are? I was getting angry now. There was no way I was doing anything again. Whoever this was, was obviously an asshole and they weren't ever going to see anything again. Fuck them. I felt like steam was coming out of my ears. Another e-mail showed up.

Subject: IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND THIS TO THE SCHOOL

I felt a tear finally slide down my cheek. My emotions were all over the place. I was angry, but also scared. Who was this asshole? And now I might lose my job, or maybe even worse. What would Emma and Sam think of me if they found out about this? What about everyone in our neighbourhood? We would have to move, and that's not fair to Emma or Sam. Fuck, what the fuck do I do? Another e-mail

Subject: AND DRESS SEXIER

"FUCK YOU," I said outloud probably too loudly. My mood was back to angry. I wanted to break something. I gritted my teeth. I got up and grabbed a pillow from my bed and screamed into it. What the fuck was I going to do now?

No more e-mails showed up thankfully. I layed on my bed too worked up to sleep or anything else. My mind started to go through all of the options. If I didn't do as this pervert said would they really send the picture to the school? And if they did could I say it was fake? Why was I so fucking stupid, why did I have to decide to masturbate in my class like an idiot? The students from today knew my door was locked, so if someone asked them they would say it was strange, and why was my door locked? I put a pillow over my face again and screamed.

OK, next option, what if I went along with it? I already masturbated once, so doing it again wouldn't be that hard, I could lock the door again and do it the same way. Even if someone came to the door it would be locked giving me time to cover myself up and get the door. If they asked why the door was locked, I could just say I was trying to get some work done. Hmmm, OK, I could do that. The only issue was if I did, then this fucking pervert would have another picture of me. Fuck.

The anger came back. How the fuck did this asshole even get this picture? I did a mental run back to the picture and it was definitely coming from the door area. Was there a camera I didn't know about there? Was he outside and the blinds didn't cover the whole window? Tomorrow I had to check and figure it out. Maybe if I could find it I could cover it.

The thoughts and options streamed through my head as the night went on. I couldn't believe I had gotten myself into this position, but here I was, fucked.

12