Madison's Changing Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Madison is pushed further.
5.2k words
4.49
46.8k
15

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Sunday morning and as soon as my eyes opened I was angry. The day before had been such a nice day, but it was ruined by reading my e-mails at night. The same questions rushed back into my head. How did he know so much about me?

I got out of bed and it was 10:30am already. "Huh," I said under my breath as I walked to the washroom. Maybe being angry made me sleep better? I washed my face as I started to wake up. I knew I had to walk back over and look at my e-mails, I knew I had to see what that fucking asshole sent me, but part of me just wanted to throw my laptop out the window.

My hand opened up the laptop as I leaned against my desk, "let's see what sick thing I have to do today," I said to myself in anger while opening my e-mail.

Subject: HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

Fuck you.

Subject: MAYBE A LITTLE ANGRY?

Fuck off.

Subject: ARE YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER?

Well I wasn't until you mentioned it fucker. My blood was boiling. If I knew who this person was I would kill them.

Subject: OPEN THIS VIDEO

I clicked the e-mail and opened the video that was in it. I thought it would be just another video of me in the classroom so they could remind me of how they could blackmail me and I had to do what they wanted. The odd thing was that the video never played, it just sat there like I hadn't even clicked it. After a few more tries, I gave up and assumed there was something wrong with it. That was until I saw the next e-mail.

Subject: GOOD NOW I CAN SEE AND HEAR YOU

My face dropped. What the fuck? "What the fuck!" I actually said way to loudly. How the fuck can he now see and hear me?

Subject: THAT WASN'T A VIDEO I NOW HAVE CONTROL OF YOUR COMPUTER

My head fell into my hands and I started to cry. For the next few minutes I just sat there at my desk crying and I didn't know what to do to stop it. My life was falling apart all around me and I didn't know how to fix it. My mind just kept racing through all of my decisions, and how bad everything was. I took a deep breath and looked up at the screen again, my eyes blurry and red.

Subject: DON'T BE SAD NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO AS I SAY

"But what are you going to make me do?" I said thinking it was too myself.

Subject: WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE YOU SLUT

I started balling again, tears running down my cheeks, my hands soaked. I wanted to fall on the ground and crawl up into a ball and stay there.

"I have kids! And a life! And a job!" I yelled at the screen hysterically.

Subject: THEN YOU BETTER DO AS I SAY SO YOU DON'T LOSE IT ALL

Subject: NOW GET UP

My eyes looked at the screen and my body reacted, pushing myself up and standing straight. I didn't want to do this, I just did it. My mind wasn't thinking straight and I just couldn't think enough to comprehend what was going on.

Subject: GET CHANGED INTO SHORTS AND A SMALL T-SHIRT NO BRA THONG

My body moved over to my dresser, my mind still trying to catch up to what was happening. My hands pulled the drawers out and I grabbed a pair of grey fabric shorts and an old white t-shirt. I already had a thong on so I pushed my leggings down and slid the shorts on. My hands pulled the shirt of my head and replaced it with the new t-shirt that landed just above my hips. I turned around and looked at my computer again still completely shaken and moving like a zombie.

Subject: YOUR ASS LOOKED AMAZING IN THAT THONG SHOW ME AGAIN

My body did what I was told, I could feel my brain starting to turn back on, but for right now I was still just floating through the motions. I turned so my back was to my computer and bent over, pushing my shorts down and revealing my thong. After a few minutes I pulled my shorts back up and turned around.

Subject: THOSE SHORTS ARE TOO LONG ROLL THEM UP

"Fuck," I said under my breath, but they could have heard it too. My fingers started to roll the waistband of the shorts up once.

Subject: THREE MORE ROLLS SLUT

"Fuck you!" I said louder this time, my anger returning, my eyes still red. I rolled the waistband three more times so that the bottom of the shorts stopped right below my ass.

Subject: NOW TIE YOUR SHIRT ON THE SIDE SO I CAN SEE YOUR STOMACH

I rolled my eyes and did what I was told. I scrunched up the shirt and tied it on my right side. My stomach was now on show, my navel out in the open. My shorts waistband was rolled in a large band showing that I had made them shorter.

Subject: YOU LOOK VERY GOOD NOW GO ENJOY YOUR DAY

Wait, what? "You want me to go downstairs like this? There is NO way I am doing that!" I couldn't let Sam and Emma see me dress like this? I never dressed like this, it would be completely out of the ordinary and they would know something was wrong.

Subject: YOU WILL OR I WILL RELEASE EVERYTHING UP TO YOU

My mind went through the options again, just like usual, trying to figure out a way out, a way to stop this asshole and get my life back, but just like every other time there was no way out that I could see.

"FINE you fucker!" I said moving my head in close to the camera so they could see my disgust.

Subject: AND CHECK YOUR E-MAIL AT 10PM HAVE FUN!

I slammed my laptop shut and swore again. My anger had returned 110% and now I just wanted to punch something. "Deep breath," I said to myself and I did just that. "Deep breath," I told myself again. I continued this again five more times and I could feel my blood pressure lower and my head start to straighten out.

"You can do this Madison. It's just some clothes. Your kids are old enough to see you like this, you're not naked, and you've seen Emma dress with less. There is nothing to be worried about," I told myself while I walked around my room building up my nerve before walking out.

I walked past the mirror and took a look at myself. If I was someone else in a different situation I would think the reflection looked pretty damn good, pretty sexy. Unfortunately it was me in the mirror, and I was being blackmailed to wear this, so I didn't think the same things about. If I'm being completely honest dressing like this did make me feel pretty good, I never got to dress like this, but I was far too angry to think that way. All I had to do now was open my door and walk out.

I felt like a spy or someone trying to sneak out of a room, which in reality was exactly what I was doing. My head looked down the hall towards Emma and Sam's room before darting out and down the stairs to the kitchen. I could feel the air brush against my exposed legs and midriff as I ran. Luckily it seemed like Emma and Sam were still in their rooms. As my heart started to settle down into a normal rhythm I made myself a coffee and went to the couch. My genius plan was to stay on the couch covered in a blanket and watch TV all day, or at least until Sam and Emma were out of the house. I turned on a home and garden show and sipped my coffee for a while. Eventually I heard movement upstairs and someone coming down the stairs towards me. My heart started to beat faster as I got nervous again.

"Hey mom," Emma said as she walked past me and went to the kitchen. I watched her as she went, for some reason she was more dressed up than usual. Tight jeans, a nicer shirt, she must have been going out somewhere.

She came back a minute later and stood beside me sipping a glass of orange juice, "I'm going to go to the mall with some friends, so I'll be back later on," she said.

I turned my head away from the show hoping that my face wasn't blushing red, "sounds good honey, have fun, I'm just going to stay in today," I replied with a less than confident tone. Emma didn't seem to notice.

For the next few minutes we chatted about nothing important as she sipped her juice and I tried to keep myself covered. Eventually there was a ping on her phone and a text that her friends were out front. We said our goodbyes and a second later Emma was out the door and I was free to relax again. The blanket was making me warm so I threw it off me and sat on the couch in just my worn out t-shirt and rolled up shorts. With Sam still upstairs I felt OK relaxing for a few minutes.

As I sat there watching TV, relaxing, sipping my coffee, I actually started to relax. My mind moved away from the person controlling me and just started to be in the moment. That meant being OK with what I was wearing, looking down at my exposed legs, seeing myself in our living room, not hidden in my bedroom. Being free to dress like this was actually a turn on. It wasn't motherly, it wasn't what a teacher should do, but it still felt pretty good. My left hand ran up my leg feeling the skin. I could feel my pussy moisten the more I relaxed. I wanted to reach inside my shorts and play with myself.

I took a deep breath, "NO MADISON," I mumbled while I forced myself to be composed. I got up off the couch and brought my dirty cup to the kitchen. As I was in there washing it I thought I heard some footsteps. My hand pushed the tap off and I listened carefully. Behind my I could hear someone flop themselves down on the couch. I walked slowly to the edge of the kitchen and looked around the corner. Sam was there, lying on the couch where I just was, with the blanket over him. My mind raced, what was I going to do now?

"Mom?" I heard Sam question from the couch.

I didn't know what to say, so I just said what came naturally, "Oh, goodmorning Sam, I didn't hear you there." I was still hidden in the kitchen.

"Mom... I don't feel very good..." he trailed off.

My motherly instincts roared into action and without even thinking I walked out of the kitchen over to Sam. I walked around the front of the couch and kneeled down beside him, "what's wrong honey?"

I could feel his eyes look at my, confused about what I was wearing, his words stumbled out, "uhhhh, ummmm, I, uhhhh, just feel like I have a bit of a cold."

I felt embarrassed being dressed like this in front of my son, but right now I just had to make sure he was OK. I got him soup and made him tea and made sure he was wrapped up in his blanket nice and tight. I could feel his eyes follow me during every task I did, I hoped it was out of shock and not because of anything else. I knew he was 18, but I was also his mother.

For the next few hours Sam stayed on the couch and I sat in the lounge chair and we watched whatever he wanted. I did my best to cover myself up but it was pretty much impossible with what I was wearing. Whenever he needed something I would get it. The rest of the time I stayed there and tried to relax. It really was turning out to be an OK Sunday, relaxing at home, no real tasks to do, even the clothes I was wearing were turning out to be fine. I think once Sam got over the initial shock he was OK with them. His sister would wear clothes like this, or more revealing, so really I wasn't pushing the boundaries that much. For his mom, and a teacher, maybe, but as a 34 year old, not really. I started to feel better about everything somehow.

Eventually, I was broken from my relaxed state. There was a knock on the door. Sam was obviously not going to get the door which meant it had to be me. I got up off the chair and walked over to the door. My hand reached the knob, turned it and pulled the door open just enough so I could push my head past it and see who it was.

"Hi Mrs. Smith, how are you doing?" I asked wondering why our elderly neighbour next door was standing at our door.

"Hi Madison, I just wanted to stop by and talk to you about some work we want to do in the backyard. Do you mind coming over for a few minutes? We just want to make sure we don't disrupt anything in your yard."

I froze. What was I going to say? It was Sunday, I had no reason not to walk over with her, and now I was just poking my head around the corner of my door like a psycho.

"Uh, ya, just give me one second," I said leaving the door slightly ajar and walking back to the living room, "Sam, I'll just be next door for a minute or two, and then I'll be back."

"OK," Sam said obviously not really caring.

I walked back to the door and took a deep breath before pulling it completely open. Mrs. Smith's eyes grew as she looked at me, her eyes taking in my midriff and short shorts. I could feel my nipples harden with the cold breeze, "fuck" I said to myself. It was obvious she was judging me in her head, there was no way she wasn't.

"Follow me," she said as she walked down the steps and out around to her yard. I closed the door behind me and followed. Even though I knew she didn't approve of what I was wearing, she didn't say anything else about it. As I walked I felt like there were a million eyes peering at me. I couldn't see anyone, any of the other neighbours, but I knew someone was looking, someone was staring at this single mother and teacher dressing way sluttier than usual.

For some reason I started to get a little excited, started to feel more relaxed about what was happening. I guess this was a usual thing, the more you do something the more comfortable it becomes, but this was not something I thought I would get comfortable with. We made it to Mrs. Smith's backyard and she went on to explain her plans. Something about a water feature and a rock garden. I wasn't really paying attention, I was more interested in my slowly growing comfort at being in public dressed a little slutty.

After a few minutes she finished explaining her plans and I agreed everything sounded good and if they needed to come through out yard for anything that was fine. We said our goodbyes and she went in through her back door as I walked out into the front. Each step made me pussy feel a little wetter. The fabric from the shorts pulled up and rubbing gently. What the fuck was wrong with me? How was I getting turned on by this?

As I got back around to the front a car pulled up. I froze. I couldn't believe it. How was this my luck? It was Emma returning home from shopping. Her friends car in front of our house, me just standing there. I watched in shock as Emma opened the door and got out, he eyes raising and meeting mine. I could see the shock on her face. I looked past her and saw the shock on her friends face as well. It seemed like time just stopped for a few moments. When I finally came too I quickly rushed inside as Emma got her bags and followed me. I was mortified.

Having people I didn't know, or couldn't see, looking at me was one thing, even an old neighbour I could handle, but my own daughter? I wanted to protect her, to keep her away from this, but the more time went on, the more I seemed to draw her in. I was ashamed.

I was in the TV room waiting for Emma to come in and for us to awkwardly look at each other and say nothing. But instead she went straight up stairs. I took a deep breath and relaxed back into the chair from before watching whatever Sam was watching again. I relaxed a little hoping that Emma would just leave it alone and let it be.

After 10 or 15 minutes there were steps from upstairs, and I knew that Emma was coming down. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel my face get red. Was she going to say something? Was she just going to look at me disapprovingly? Would she say nothing which might actually make it worse? I waited while she came into view.

She looked amazing, which was not good for me. A long t-shirt that went past her ass and some socks pulled up over her ankles, that was all I could see. She came around to the couch and sat down now that Sam had moved his feet out of the way. Her legs came up and she sat cross legged on the couch, and that was when I saw she wasn't wearing any shorts, just a pair of yellow panties. Fuck, I could feel my pussy twitch just from that little sight. My head knew it was wrong, but my body didn't. I turned my head back to the screen and tried not to think about it.

"OK, so, I have to say something," Emma said without any kind of warning. Sam and I both looked at her. "What exactly are you wearing mom?" she let out with a bit of a laugh.

"Ya... what's going on?" Sam added while looking at Emma.

There wasn't any real judgement in their tones, it was just a bit of confusion. I had to come up with something.

"Uh... well... you know..." I was stuttering trying to come up with a plausible reason, "I just felt like trying something a little different."

Both Sam and Emma looked at each other and then laughed before looking back at me.

"Well OK mom, whatever you say!" Emma blurted out, "but seriously, you look good, you're young, and when's the last time you had a boyfriend?"

"Uh, it's been awhile?" I said confused.

Emma just laughed, "well anyway, do what you want, we support you!"

All I heard was laughter from Emma and Sam as they went back to watching the show.

"Well, thanks guys, I guess?" I relaxed a little, not really sure how to take what Emma said, but at least I felt a little more comfortable now wearing this.

For the rest of the night we just chatted and relaxed, watching a movie, ordering dinner. It was a good night. I didn't think of the blackmail, I didn't think about what I was wearing, and I didn't think about Emma, so overall it was a good family night. I really didn't want it to end.

"Do you guys know what time it is?" I asked hoping one of them had their phone with them.

"Uhhhhhh 9:48," Sam said before putting his phone back down.

Fuck. I had to check my e-mail by 10pm according to the asshole. I guess that was the end of the family night.

"Well, I think I'm going to head up to bed, busy day tomorrow," I said as I got up and grabbed the dirty plates. I took them to the kitchen and headed upstairs, "Have a good night you two! See you in the morning."

I thought finally going upstairs and away from people while dressed like this would make me feel better. But as the day had gone on I got more comfortable with how I was dressed, even maybe liking it, so now going back to my room I didn't have the same relief. As I got closer I thought about the e-mails again for the first time in a few hours and the anger and worry came back like a slap to the face.

I walked in, closed my door and opened my laptop and e-mail. It was 9:55pm so I still had a couple of minutes until I was to check, and to my surprise, there was still no e-mail to look at. Maybe there would be no e-mail? But I knew better than that.

At exactly 10am an e-mail finally came through.

Subject: I SEE YOU SHOWED UP EARLY

"5minutes isn't early, fucker!" I said back knowing they could hear me.

Subject: TONIGHT YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME SOME MONEY

I had to read over the line a few times. Money?

Subject: CLICK ON THIS LINK IT'S NOT A VIRUS

I opened the e-mail and clicked on a link really not knowing what I was going to see. I was still confused about how I was going to make him any money.

The screen opened to some kind of website with a black box on the left, and a blank chat log on the right, or at least that's what it looked like. At the top left it had a name, DIRTYMILFTEACH, and below it was some words, "First time, be nice, tokens appreciated."

I was so confused. What was this website? What did they want me to do?

Subject: YOU ARE GOING TO CAM AND MAKE ME $10 WHICH IS 100 TOKENS

"Wait, what?" I said hoping he would explain further. Luckily he did, kind of.

Subject: CLICK ACCEPT PUT YOUR WEBCAM IN FRONT OF YOU AND GET TOKENS

Subject: THE MORE YOU SHOW THE FASTER YOU WILL GET TOKENS

That is when it hit me. This was an adult cam website. He wanted me to get naked for people and for random people to give me money. It also hit me that I didn't sign up so any money I made tonight would almost certainly go to the asshole.

"Wait! What happens if someone I know watches?" I yelled out hoping they were still listening.

Subject: DO AS YOU ARE TOLD SLUT

I didn't know what that meant. Could someone see me? If they did then the blackmail would be over I think. But then I thought about the school, there was no way to get out of that. Fuck. "Fuck you," is all I said back in a defeated tone. My head fell to my hands for a moment before I did what they said.

12