All Comments on 'Madison's Changing Life Pt. 04'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Such short chapters full of tease, trying to give readers blue balls? Very well written but the build up is slow and Madison needs to cum and start getting into more action. The last chapter's build up to the couch was really hot, and then this chapter with her in almost the same situation but tease end. 5/5 but hope she starts going past the point of no return and the decent speeds up since we only get 2 pages a read. Thanks!

sloopbsloopbover 4 years ago
Building well

The plot is developing well as she sinks deeper and starts enjoying the thrill of the tasks she is performing. many more tasks to come soon I hope.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At this point she will lose her job.

Teachers have to sign proprietary contracts: contracts that state they will not do nude or even semi-nude photos. Bring a “cam girl” is a firing offence and if you think the school board won’t find out? Google how many teachers were fired last year for being bikini models.

Now the timeline. There is no fucking way she is 34 with an adult children unless she got pregnant at 14. Do the math, because it doesn’t work.

Why would her dearly neighbour bring her outside to discuss what they are going to do in their yard? It makes no sense and you only put it in to make her more embarrassed. Again, if her neighbours complained to the school, she could be reprimanded or worse, fired.

Now, I don’t care if she is fired and has to live in a shoebox or even goes to jail for public nudity. I really don’t. I just want the story to be as realistic as possible, with consequences that might be unfair but are real nonetheless.

There are people in this world who love nothing more than to ruin people’s lives or whatever real or imagined shit they can. There are people who will do their best to get a person fired if only because they can.

So if you want her to cavort half naked or be a can girl or whatever, fine; but let there be consequences.

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 4 years agoAuthor
More is coming!

Thanks for the positive comments! I just posted the next chapter, hopefully it will be up in the next day or so. It has more action, and more is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great work!

I love your writing! can hardly wait for the next chapters...

Although I'm quite sure having a gaping hole the size of a drain pipe where her vagina should be is difficult to find sexy, but mkay... perhaps she needs some pussy muscle training to get that back into a functional condition (so you don't need to slap from side to side to hit both walls... or be a donkey...) xD

Oh And i hope i don't need to point out that when writing fiction it's perfectly fine that people don't get instantly fired, and that neighbors and colleagues don't rat her out, but probably even play along, and assist in her humiliation (and whatever else you come up with ;)) or even actively partake to get some perverted pleasure out of it themselves.. or take her down a peg (if she happens to live near a rival)

my 2 cents...

thanks for your efforts, as i said: great story, hope for much more of this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...