Madison's Changing Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed the 'accept' button on the screen and the black box changed to a video of me. I looked at myself, seeing how the image changed as I moved, starting to understand how this would work. A big green button floated in the middle, 'READY?'. As soon as I pushed that I assumed my screen would go live.

I grabbed my laptop and moved it over to my bed. On my desk everything was just too close and if I wanted this to be over quickly I knew the perverts on the other side would want to be able to see my body. I laid down on the bed, legs crossed to cover up as much as possible, and I pressed the green button.

Within a few seconds the first message came through, 'hey sexy', and then another, 'you look so hot'. Who were these people? Sitting at home on their computers watching women debase themselves so they can get off? Giving money to the girls who are taking their clothes off. What a bunch of losers. But even as I thought this it was nice to get compliments.

Before I knew it I had 10 people watching me and all I was doing was sitting there, legs crossed, arms crossed on my chest. Really it just looked like I was angry, which I was, but having 10 people watching me was interesting to say the least.

I knew I had to get 100 tokens, and the faster I got them the sooner I could stop this stupid cam show. A message popped up on the chat portion of the screen with the message, "how much for you to uncross your arms?". How much would it cost for me to uncross my arms? The question was weird, and the fact that someone was going to pay me to do it was even weirder. It was like being a prostitute but only offering unfolded arms. Did I like the idea of money being offered? I wasn't sure, it was just very very strange.

"10 tokens," I blurted out before I even thought about what a normal price would be. Almost before I finished saying it, 10 tokens showed up in my account. "Wow," I said, knowing the now 30 people watching me could hear me. My arms removed themselves from in front of my chest showing off my t-shirt covered tits to the camera. The people watching me couldn't see anything other than a 34 year old with a worn out t-shirt on the screen, but for some reason they seemed to really enjoy it. Comments started to show up on the screen like "you're so hot!", "wow you're beautiful," and "take your shirt off!", even though I hated the fact that I was being forced to be on here I must admit reading these comments were kind of nice. Who doesn't like hearing they are beautiful?

People started asking about me uncrossing my legs and I quickly said "40 tokens," and watched to see if the donation came through. Within seconds 40 tokens showed up. At first I thought maybe 40 tokens was too much of a jump, too expensive, but with the speed of the payment I started thinking it was far too low of a demand. Regardless I got what I asked for and now I had to uncross my legs. I smiled at the camera as my legs uncrossed themselves and I spread them wide and bent my knees as I leaned back against my head board. The camera now had a view straight down my legs to my pussy that was covered by my shorts. I had 50 tokens now, and I was just sitting on my bed in a t-shirt and shorts, but the people on the other side of the camera were clearly liking what they were seeing. The comments and compliments kept coming through from the 50 viewers I now had.

"Can we see your ass?" was one of the comments that came through, quickly followed by a second one, "Can you pull your shorts down?"

I only needed 50 more tokens to finish my task for tonight so I spoke to the camera and said, "50 tokens and I'll turn around and pull my shorts down for 10 seconds."

Again the payment came through almost right away, I laughed a little and smiled.

"Wow, you guys really want to see my ass don't you?" I said towards the camera in a flirtatious tone. I don't know why I said it, why I was playing along with this stupid task, but for some reason being fawned over made me enjoy it. I knew I could have just closed the cam and stopped this without showing my ass, but it just seemed wrong after all of the comments.

I turned over on my bed so I was on my hands and knees. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder at the camera and smiled, I now had 100 viewers. My hands grabbed my ass and I gave my right cheek a little slap playfully. Then I started to slowly pull down my shorts over my ass, little by little, trying to be sexy as possible. Soon my shorts were down past my ass and showed my panties to the camera. I started counting out 10 seconds in my head, and once I reached 10 I pulled up my shorts, spun around and leaned back in my bed again as I looked at the screen.

The chat box was filled with comments about how I looked, how I should pull my panties down, and how they would fuck me. They all made me smile.

"Sorry guys! That's it! Gotta go!" I said as I moved the cursor over and closed the window. I took a deep breath and brought my hands over my face, my mind trying to comprehend what had just happened. Why did I like it? Why did I like people paying me to do things? Did I like the compliments only or was there something more?

When I stopped thinking about why I had just done what I had done I opened my e-mail.

Subject: WELL DONE SLUT

I rolled my eyes, what a fucker.

Subject: I COULD TELL YOU REALLY LIKED DOING IT

"Fuck I hate you," I said out loud knowing they could hear me.

Subject: I THINK YOU ARE STARTING TO LIKE ME BLACKMAILING YOU

That flipped the switch, anger had returned. "Listen to me you motherfucker, I fucking hate you and what you're doing, and don't ever forget it," I almost screamed back.

Subject: WE WILL SEE

"FUCK YOU," I said back.

Subject: SINCE YOU DID SO WELL TOMORROW YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT TO WEAR

Subject: BUT IT BETTER BE SEXY

Subject: AND YOU NEED TO MASTURBATE IN CLASS BUT DO IT DIFFERENTLY

My mind stuck on the word "differently", what the fuck did they mean?

"What the fuck does that mean?" I asked, but there was no response. That was it for the rest of the night, no other e-mails came through meaning I was left with coming up with what to do myself. I had a suspicion that that was what the asshole wanted, they wanted me to do something slutty myself, to make me want to do it. Well fuck them. No matter what I did it wasn't because I wanted to do it. At least that's what I told myself as I fell asleep.

12