Madison's Changing Life Pt. 08

Story Info
Madison's day of freedom isn't what she expects.
7.1k words
4.54
22.8k
11

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I probably should have posted this before the last chapter, but I just wanted to say it's been awhile since I wrote so hopefully I can get the flow going again. Also the last chapter and this one lacks much action, but hopefully you enjoy it anyway. More action coming soon. Thanks.

-------------------------

When my eyes opened the next morning I was surprised to find myself still on the couch where I started the night. It was obvious that I must have been even more exhausted than I thought, and to be honest I really needed a good night's rest, be it in a bed or on a couch.

I pushed myself up on the couch and sat there, trying to gather my thoughts. I picked up my phone and checked for messages, nothing. My day of freedom had begun and I wasn't really sure what to do with it. Part of me wanted to do nothing, just relax and recharge, but the other part of me said I should do something I wouldn't usually be able to do.

I decided the first thing I should do is have a shower and maybe that would help me figure out what to do with my day. The water woke me up just like I needed and helped to clear my head. There was no way I was going to waste this day, and I was determined to spend it without thinking about my blackmailer. My goal for the day was to just be me, Madison.

Robe on, towel around my hair, I headed downstairs to make a coffee and some breakfast. Sam and Emma were still in their rooms, most likely still sleeping like teenagers do. I read a magazine and sipped my coffee in peace, taking glances outside to see the sun shine through the window. It was a beautiful day and there was no way I was going to spend it sitting inside. What I decided to do was something I rarely did, but I knew it would make me feel better, go to the gym.

With my coffee finished I cleaned up the kitchen and headed up to my room to get ready. Panties, dark blue leggings, black sports bra, black t-shirt, socks and a pair of running shoes, I got ready to go to the gym for the first time in a long time. I grabbed my bag, a change of clothes and texted both Emma and Sam that I was headed out, but didn't expect to hear back from them anytime soon.

On my way to the gym in the car I realized how nice it was to just be doing something that I wanted to do without having to be on edge about what was coming, about a message, a task, a potentially life ruining thing I had to do. I felt myself smile, a real smile for the first time in a while. I rolled down the windows, put some music on and enjoyed the very regular drive through the city.

Walking into the gym I felt like a fraud, like I shouldn't be allowed into it, since I hadn't been there for so long. I paid for a monthly membership and really I was just giving them money for nothing. But today I was going to get my money's worth, which probably meant thirty minutes on an elliptical machine followed by lunch.

I scanned my membership card and walked through the weights sections towards the cardio area. As I walked my eyes scanned the other people as they worked out. My eyes eventually picked up on a familiar face ahead of me, Tina, running on a treadmill. God did she look amazing. Her eyes were focused and didn't see me at first giving me just enough time to lust over her body. She had pulled her short blonde hair up into a small pony tail and there was a layer of sweat across her face. The hot pink Nike sports bra held on tightly to her breasts and she moved quickly on the treadmill. Her toned stomach was on full display, and she wore a tiny pair of grey spandex shorts which allowed her long legs to be seen by all. Pink running shoes finished off the look of sexiness. My eyes rose from her feet back to her eyes to see them looking over at me, followed by a wave. I blushed immediately and waved back before quickly working my way over to the elliptical machines.

I placed my headphones into my ears, tried to get Tina out of my mind, and started to move my legs back and forth as I picked up the pace. It was hard to get that hard body from my head. She looked so hot, her sports bra let me see her whole toned stomach, the light glistening of sweat coating it. Her shorts were exactly what you would think an Eastern European would wear, way too short for an American, but they looked perfect on her, like they were meant to be there. Based on how fast she was running it was no surprise she was as sexy as she was, part of it was natural, but it also required hard work. I wished I could look like her, but I knew I never would, so for now all I could do was fantasize about her.

I still had 20 minutes left in my workout when I saw Tina walk up beside me and shine her smile. I slowed down and took my headphones out as it was obvious she wanted to talk.

"Hey," I said, wiping sweat from my forehead a little out of breath.

"Hi Madison! Sorry to stop your workout!" she replied with a lot more energy then I had.

"No problem...," how could I resist talking to Tina?

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to grab lunch after you're done... I don't know many people here and..."

Before Tina could even finish I blurted out, "ya! Sounds good!"

She smiled back at me, obviously happy, "OK! Awesome. Should I wait for you out front?"

"Ya sounds perfect, I'll be another 20mins, and then I'll change and come out, is that OK?" The smile on my face was almost as big as hers now.

"Great! See you in a bit," Tina said and smiled again. As she turned and walked away my eyes focused on her perfect ass in her tiny shorts. God she was amazing.

For the rest of my workout it was impossible to think about anything else other than Tina. I felt like I was drooling every step I took. Part of me wanted to end the workout early, but I didn't want to be too obvious. The 20 minutes felt like hours as I just wanted to get it done, but eventually it did end. I got off the machine and almost jumped into the change room.

A quick shower and outfit change later and I was walking out front to meet Tina. I felt pretty good in my black leggings and black flowing t-shirt, but once I saw Tina my confidence fell. There was just no way to compare to her. She sat there in a pair of purple leggings, white sneakers and a sleeveless white t-shirt which looked like it covered a white sports bra that was visible from the side. Her hair was still up in it's high ponytail and she was focused on her phone when I walked up.

"Hey... are you ready to go?" I said softly as I looked down at her.

"Ya!" Tina responded, grabbing her bag and getting up to join me.

She suggested a new vegetarian spot around the corner and we started to walk over to it.

"I hope you don't mind vegetarian food? I'm not actually a vegetarian, but I don't eat that much meat, but if you want to go somewhere else that's totally fine," Tina mentioned as we walked. She could have suggested any place and I would have been fine with it.

"Oh no, this sounds perfect... I'm sure it's going to be great," I replied.

The small talk continued until we arrived and grabbed a table by the window.

"Well this all looks very good," I said as my eyes scanned the menu.

"Ya, I know, I can't decide what to get!"

I lifted my head and smiled at her while she continued to focus on the menu.

A few minutes later our waitress came by the table and took our order. I ordered a salad and Tina ordered a sandwich, and we both were getting juice.

As we waited for our food to arrive I delved into some more questions for Tina.

"So how long have you been here?" I asked as our conversation started to get a little deeper.

"Well, I arrived a couple of weeks ago and I'm staying with my sister right now."

"Oh really," I was a little surprised she just got here, "so what brought you here then?"

"Well, it's a bit of a long story, but I'll give you the short version," Tina started saying with a smile, I would have listened to the longest story in the world coming from her, "my sister, who is three years older than me, met an American guy who was studying in Prague about five years ago. Before you knew it they were in "love" and planned on getting married. I just always felt like he wasn't the right guy, but of course she wouldn't listen to me."

"I think ALL American guys are the wrong guy if you ask me," I jumped in joking. Tina laughed. It was great to see her laugh.

"Well, ya, anyway," Tina continued, "they got married in Prague and then decided to get a visa and move to America. They eventually got the visa and moved about 2 years ago. Almost right away she was pregnant, and last year they had a baby. But guess what?" Tina was a little agitated now. I knew what she was going to say, "he decided that he didn't want to be a father after all and left her. Can you believe that?"

Tina looked at me and I could see the anger in her eyes. For some reason I thought I should reach out and touch her hand. We only just knew each other, but it felt right, I hoped it felt right for her as well. With my hand on top of hers I saw a glimmer of a smile break through and she took a deep breath. Mission accomplished.

"That sounds absolutely terrible about your sister, I'm so sorry that happened." I said knowing that Tina had no idea I was a single mother too. "So, is that why you're here?"

"Ya, so, basically, my sister and I talked and it seemed like the perfect time for me to come here, I needed a change, and she needed help, and ya, now I'm here," Tina explained.

"Well I'm glad you are," I said with a smile and heard Tina chuckle. It was nice, the whole lunch was nice so far.

"So how did you get the job at the school?" I continued with my questions.

"Oh, well, I had some experience back in Czech, and when I got here there was an opening and they seemed pretty desperate, and since I could start right away I got hired. I think I'm doing a pretty good job... at least I hope so!"

"I'm sure you're doing a great job, I mean from the two minutes I saw you there you seemed to be doing great," I laughed. "So you worked at a school in Czech? Was it in Prague?"

I didn't know why I was asking so many questions, and I worried she might get annoyed with my constant barrage, but she didn't seem to at all, maybe she was just happy to have someone to talk to.

"Well, no actually, I did some administrative work at a modelling agency, actually I started there when I was 18, and that was what helped me get this job."

"Oh wow, a modelling agency, it sounds fancy," I said jokingly.

"Ya, it was..." Tina paused for a second, "interesting."

"And what do you mean by that?" I asked with a little smirk, it was obvious there was something more to the story, and I felt like we were becoming friendly.

"Welllllll... I actually modelled for them occasionally. It wasn't all the time, but every once and awhile an opportunity came up and I did it," it was obvious that Tina was a little embarrassed about this as she blushed.

"Don't be embarrassed, that's amazing... and let me say that I can see why... you're very pretty," now I was the one blushing.

A few moments passed as we both ate some food, drank our drinks, and tried to calm down our blushing. Finally the awkwardness passed and we started chatting again.

"Sorry, I have been talking the whole time! Tell me about you!" Tina spoke up. And with that I started to tell her about me.

I talked about how I became a teacher, my two kids, Emma and Sam, and how I was also a single mom. Tina apologized about not realizing when she was talking about her sister and I told her it was fine, and my situation wasn't nearly as traumatic as hers. She listened and I talked and it was a great time. To be honest I didn't have many friends that I saw that often. For so long I was a single mom working and raising two kids, I never had the time, but now Emma and Sam were getting older and having a friend to talk too was nice.

"Wow, you've done such a good job Madison, seriously." Tina said at the end of my monologue looking genuinely sincere. There was a short pause as we both took sips of our drinks. "Hey Madison... you know... there's been some talk about you at the school lately?"

"Oh really?" I really didn't know that there was talk, but I wasn't really surprised with my wardrobe changes lately. People talk.

"Ya, I mean, I just know because I over hear things being in the office, but ya, people are talking and I wanted to let you know."

"Well... ummm... thanks... what are they talking about?"

"Well, apparently people have noticed that you aren't dressing the way you used too, I just started so I don't really know, and I think you look great, but I just wanted to make sure you knew," Tina said all of this with a concerned tone.

I took a second to think about what she said. To think about the fact that people are noticing my changes, which of course wasn't good, everything was getting risky. "Oh, wow, I had no idea... well thanks."

"Ummmm do you mind if I ask you... are you dressing differently?"

Again, I took a second to think. "Uh, ya... I guess I am... I mean, I think I just realized I'm not that old, and I should dress more like I want too... but I guess people don't like that."

"Don't worry about them! I think you look amazing!" Tina said excitedly and this time reached over and touched my hand.

We ordered a desert to share and continued to chat about her sister, my kids, and just life in general. I wish I could have told her about my situation, but I couldn't, I couldn't risk it. Finally we finished our last bites and paid our bill.

"I had a great time!" Tina started, "it was really nice just to talk to someone... it was great to make a friend."

I smiled at her before replying, "it WAS great, and ya, having a friend to chat with is the best, we definitely need to do this again!"

We gave each other a hug and Tina felt amazing, I wanted to just stay there, feeling her, but I tore myself away. We said our goodbyes knowing we would see each other on Monday. As she walked away I lingered, pretending to look at my phone, but really just watched as she walked, her perfect body getting further away.

-----

It was now mid afternoon and my day of freedom was slowly coming to an end. Even with that info in my head I was happy about how the day had gone, how I had relaxed and worked out, but mostly the lunch with Tina. She was so nice and caring and it really was great to have a new friend. The one thing that kept gnawing at me though was her comment about modelling. It sounded amazing. I could just imagine how good she would look in a photoshoot, she definitely had the body for it.

I arrived back home and did some of the things that needed to be done, clean the kitchen, vacuum, and other motherly duties. Before I knew it the sun was going down and my day of freedom was slowly coming to an end. I went upstairs and changed into a pair of cotton shorts and a hoodie, grabbed my laptop and went to watch some TV and maybe do some online shopping. Before I headed down I checked in on Sam and Emma. Sam was staying in tonight so I said I would order some pizza, but Emma was headed out with some friends. Overall it was shaping up to be a good relaxing night.

I ordered the pizza and put my feet up on the couch, opened my laptop and started to browse the internet. Before I knew it I was shopping, looking at shoes and purses, but also things we needed around the house. Sam came down and joined me and put on Netflix while sitting on the other couch. He sat there on his phone half watching the TV, while I sat there on my laptop also half watching the TV. As I continued to browse I started to look at some clothes and the more I looked the more I noticed the models. It wasn't a far leap for my mind to think about Tina again.

The first thing I did was go to Facebook and look her up, it didn't take too long to find her and I requested to be friends. To my surprise it was accepted almost right away. I scrolled through her page noticing she only had a few friends, and hardly anyone from Czech, which I found a little strange. I went through her pictures and looked for any that had her modelling, you know just to see what she looked like all dressed up, but there was nothing. All Tina had was pictures of her with her sister and her kid. I didn't really find it that odd, but it made me shrug my shoulders at least. Even though I didn't find any modelling pictures on her Facebook I was still determined to find some, I knew they had to be out there somewhere.

I tried searching for her name on Google, but all I came up with was her Facebook page, and a bunch of people who weren't her. Tina, Kristina, Cristina, Khristina, Krystina, nothing worked. Before I could try something else in my quest to find Tina's modelling pictures Sam got my attention.

"Hey mom..." he trailed off.

"Ya hun?" I replied by lifting my head from my laptop screen to look over at him.

"Do you find it warm in here?

"Ummmm I guess it's a little warm, why?"

"I was just wondering if you'd mind if I took off my sweatpants, I mean, I have shorts on though..." Sam was obviously nervous even though I had no idea why.

"Uhhhh, sure... you don't need to ask me to get comfortable you know..." I answered, genuinely confused at why he was asking.

"Ya... but... my shorts..." Sam paused, looking at me, worried.

"Ya?" I said... trying to be comforting, but still not getting the issue.

"They aren't like... guy shorts," his eyes hit the floor.

That's when it hit me, he meant that he was wearing shorts meant for girls. My mind flashed back to when I caught him wearing my panties. It was all making sense now. I didn't know how far Sam was into it, but it was now obvious to me that he liked wearing female clothes, at least a little bit.

"Oh..." I said, pausing, but trying not too, "well that's fine... whatever makes you comfortable remember."

"Are you sure?" His face was red with embarrassment.

"Yes, of course! Why don't you show me... I'm sure they look great on you no matter what they are," I was trying to build up his confidence, no matter what he was my son and I supported him.

"OK..." was his response as he got up from the couch, put his phone down on the table, and started to slide down his sweatpants. I could see a glimmer of pink come into view as he bent lower pushing his pants down to his ankles. As he stood back up I saw the loose pink pajama shorts fully. They were cute, definitely something I could see Emma wearing, and I wondered if maybe they were hers. I could see a slight bulge in the front where it was obvious his cock was laying, I tried not to look. With his slight figure the shorts really did fit him well, he looked good.

"Sam... they look amazing on you!" I said telling him the truth, "there was no reason for you to be worried."

"You sure?" he asked, feeling a little better, but still somewhat unsure.

"Yes, 100%. You have to promise me that from now on you will wear what makes you comfortable, OK?"

"Sure..." he said as he sat back down, still not completely convinced.

While what just happened should have shocked me more, it just didn't, it seemed to make sense in my brain when I thought about Sam. Plus I was too preoccupied with my current quest to find Tina's modelling pictures. I remembered that once I was trying to find a pair of shoes and I couldn't find the website, but I had a picture, so I did a Google image search and eventually found where to buy them. This seemed like the perfect way to find what I was looking for tonight.

I went to Tina's Facebook page, copied a head shot from her page, and dropped it into Google. There were so many results. A lot weren't her, and the ones I did see were from her Facebook page. I kept scrolling, searching, back and forth...

DING! The doorbell rang.

"Pizza must be here," I said, a little frustrated as I had to stop my search again.

12