Madison's Changing Life Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get it Sam said from the other couch," getting up and walking towards the door before I even have a chance to say anything. I didn't know if he suddenly had all the confidence in the world, or if he forgot what he was wearing, but off he went to get the pizza. While I stared at him walking away in disbelief of what he was doing, it was also impossible to not notice how well the shorts really did fit him.

"Ummmm, how did that go?" I asked him when he returned, pizza box in hand.

"Actually... really well. I was nervous, but now that it's done I feel great." I actually saw a smile grow on Sam's face.

"See!" I started, "just be yourself and you will feel great! Now bring that pizza over here," I joked.

I grabbed a slice of pizza from the box just as I saw Emma start to descend down the stairs. First I saw a pair of black Vans shoes followed by a pair of extremely tight low rise jeans, but what I didn't see after that was a shirt. Instead she was wearing a pink lace bralette as a top. I looked at her, she looked at me, I swallowed, and said "you look great hun," with a smile.

"Thanks mom," she smiled back before looking over at Sam, "what the fuck! Those are my shorts!"

"Hey!" I said right away, "Listen, Emma... Sam is just trying to be himself, and if borrowing a pair of shorts from you help him... then let him borrow them, OK? And Sam, next time ASK your sister if you can borrow something, or me for that matter, OK? We are both going to be as supportive as possible, actually I'm going to be as supportive as possible to BOTH of you, OK?"

I heard a low "OK" from both of them in response. My motherly instincts were beaming right then, at least until I remembered that all of this was being captured by the camera I set up in the room. A twinge of guilt sprung up in my stomach.

"Well, anyway, Sam, I have to say I think the shorts look better on you anyway," Emma finally said, followed by an announcement that she was leaving and would be home later.

With Emma gone Sam and I continued to eat our pizza and watch TV for a while until finally we were done eating and I could get back to my research.

I opened up the tab with the image search again and began to scroll. It was almost impossible to find the picture I wanted to find, but I was determined to find what I was looking for. Page after page of head shots scrolled by before I found one that kind of looked like Tina. The girl in the photo looked a little younger, her hair was longer, but the colour was right, and I was pretty certain that it was her. I clicked on the image to make it bigger and with the larger size my certainty increased. I thought to myself how it must have been a picture from a few years ago.

The link for the photo was to a kind of model casting website, and the odd thing was that the name under the photo wasn't her name, she wasn't called Tina, instead the photo said "Claire Sweet". It didn't make much sense to me, but maybe she was a little embarrassed, at least at the beginning, of modelling. The website described the shoot as her first one, and that she was 18 years old. Regardless I was certain I found proof of Tina modelling, and I was looking forward to what I'm sure would be some beautiful photos.

The first photo showed Tina, or "Claire Sweet", standing in front of a couch. She looked a little nervous, but I guess that would be expected, especially since she wasn't trained for it. She was wearing a pair of sneakers, jeans, and a white tank top. Her hair was loose and flowing over her shoulders. The next few photos showed her in different angles, some to the side, some from the back with her turning towards the camera. Tina looked just as amazing in the photos as she did now, just a little younger, more naive maybe. While I looked at the photos I was happy I found them, but part of me had hoped they would have been a little more glamorous, maybe other shoots were.

I continued to click through the photos, one at a time. Soon the photos started to become a little more interesting. The next thing I saw was Tina undoing the button on her jeans, a little peek of skin showing through below her tank top, a small smile on her face now. It seemed she was having a little more fun. Her shoes and socks came off and the next pose she had a leg up on the couch, and then a few later she was laying on the couch. The zipper on her jeans eventually slipped down and her jeans opened a little displaying a view of her white panties. It was about this time I could feel my pussy start to moisten. I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I started to look at the photos, but I wasn't expecting this.

I looked over at Sam and he was still lying there in his shorts and half looking at his phone, and half watching the TV. I pulled a blanket over my lap and went back to the photos.

I clicked ahead on the pictures, a little faster now. Her hands grabbed the bottom of her tank top and started to pull it up. Her toned stomach was now in open view above the opening of her jeans and her panties. Picture by picture the shirt rose more until it was finally overtop of her bra. Her breasts looked amazing in her white lace bra. A couple of more later and her shirt was off, Tina stood there with a big smile now, obviously enjoying herself more. A few photos more and she was turned around, her back towards the camera, but her head careening over her shoulder looking back, her hands on the top of her jeans. The next pictures showed her pushing her jeans down, lower and lower, exposing her white thong. Her ass looked amazing, I wanted to reach out and touch it. A couple of photos passed again and she was standing facing the camera, hands on her hips, smile on her face, in only her bra and panties. She looked so cute and so beautiful at the same time.

I thought that would be the end of the photo shoot, but I looked at the number of pictures and I was only on 78 of 126. I clicked again, and again, and the photos kept getting better and better. First Tina started to playfully push her bra straps off her shoulders, then both of her arms came free of the straps. She turned around and unclasped her bra before turning around and standing there with her hands covering her breasts, smiling again. Finally a few pictures later her hands were gone and her breasts were free, they looked amazing, perfect for her body. My free hand instinctively moved under the blanket, inside my shorts and started to gently rub my clit. As soon as I felt it I snapped out of my zone and looked over at Sam making sure he didn't notice. I kept clicking forward on the pictures.

With her breasts free her hands started to play with the straps of her thong. My heart started to beat a little faster. I kept clicking forward, her hands moved the straps to the sides, and then back up playfully, then slowly back down. Each photo showed them lower until the middle also started to move. Every picture teased me a little more, showing more of Tina's amazing body, and then finally her pussy came into view. In a word, perfection. It was completely shaven and was a little wet. I wished she was in front of me so I could get down in front of her and taste it. She was 18 in the pictures, but I was sure her pussy would look just as good now. I continued going through the photos, each one moved forward, her panties eventually came off completely, she moved to the couch and posed in different positions, opening her legs and showing off her perfect hole.

The final group of photos showed her sitting on the couch, legs spread wide and her fingers playing with her clit, just like I was doing right then under the blanket. She looked happy, smiling, and her pussy was definitely wet. The last picture showed her blowing a kiss at the camera. I was desperate to find more of her modelling, I had to see what else she did.

I looked over at Sam to make sure he still wasn't paying attention and then brought up Google again. I typed in "Claire Sweet" into Google and almost all the results were for videos of her. I clicked the first link and it brought me to a porn site. After seeing the photoshoot I wasn't surprised, but it still hit me that the sweet girl I had lunch with today did porn.

I clicked her name and it brought me to a list of videos she did. I couldn't believe half of what I was seeing, and I didn't know what half of the words meant. There were scenes described as being her first porn shoot, her first anal, her first dp, and then it moved on to things like dap, and 10 v 1, and piss scenes. My brain couldn't handle the information. How could Tina do all of this? In front of a camera? For people to see? I couldn't believe it, but at the same time my pussy was dripping, it was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

I tried to watch a video but I was stopped, the website was a pay site, but nothing was going to stop me from seeing what Tina did.

"Hey Sam," I said pretending to be tired, "I'm going to head up to bed, OK?"

"OK mom," Sam said, turning to look at me.

I grabbed my laptop and threw the blanket beside me on the couch. As I got up to leave I looked back at Sam. "Hey Sam... just remember, be you, OK?"

"Ya ya..." Sam replied.

I headed upstairs and jumped on my bed with my laptop. I threw off my shorts and opened the website again. Within seconds I had used my credit card to sign up and was about to click the first video she had on there. She was dressed in amazingly sexy lingerie, I couldn't wait.

For the rest of my day of freedom I laid in bed watching Tina get fucked over and over and I masturbated to every second of it. I didn't think of anything else the whole night.

-------

Sunday morning I woke up completely out of it. My panties were soaked. My laptop was beside me but the battery was dead, and I felt like a mess. I rolled over to grab my phone from my night table, not even thinking about the blackmailer. A message was on my screen.

Message: THERE IS A BOX OUT FRONT I SUGGEST YOU GET IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES

Message: DON'T OPEN IT UNTIL I TELL YOU

My eyes popped open as I read it. Before I could even think I was out of bed and running through my bedroom door, down the hall, and down the stairs. I was pretty sure that Sam and Emma were still asleep, but I went as fast as I could anyway. I opened my front door to find a medium sized box sitting there. I grabbed it quickly and closed the door before taking a deep breath, hoping no one saw me in my state.

I walked back upstairs and put the box on my dresser. I felt like it was staring at me, wanting me to open it, but I resisted. The longer I waited the less time I had to worry about what was inside, or at least that was what I told myself.

I waited for another message to come through, but nothing did. Another 30 minutes passed and still nothing. Finally I went to have a shower and get cleaned up. As the water ran I thought about the videos of Tina again and my pussy immediately got wet. I felt bad, it was obvious she didn't really want to talk about that time of her life, but I couldn't help myself. Every time I saw her now I would think about them, but I would never mention that to her.

After my shower I went downstairs and started breakfast. Eventually Emma came down wearing a tank top and shorts, pretty usual for her, and then Sam showed up wearing what wasn't usual. He had on a long white t-shirt and what seemed like nothing else. I wondered when I saw him if maybe he was wearing the same shorts, but the shirt seemed too short not to show them. As he took a seat at the table I found out what he was wearing, panties. My son had decided to come down for breakfast in a t-shirt and blue panties. Part of me was concerned about my home life, but the other part of me was proud that he was being who he was. He looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back.

The three of us finished breakfast together, small talk and plans for the day were discussed. I didn't have any as I was constantly worried about the asshole contacting me to do something. The thing was I was not getting any messages. I cleaned up the kitchen and went to water some plants in the backyard before coming back in to check my messages again. Still nothing.

What I did get was a message from Tina though, and my pussy immediately reacted.

Message: Hey, do you have time to meet today?

Message: I really need to talk to you about something

It seemed like she needed my help, so of course I was going to help. No matter how wet she made me I still wanted to be friends. I replied.

Message: Of course. Where and when?

She sent me the address of a coffee shop and we agreed to meet in an hour. I threw on an outfit almost the same as the day before, but grey leggings instead of black. I showed up a few minutes early and grabbed a table near the back.

Tina walked in wearing a hoodie and sweatpants, not something she would normally wear. She scanned the coffee shop before seeing me, when I saw her eyes I knew she had been crying, I felt terrible. I got up and we hugged when she got closer.

"What's wrong?" I asked her concerned.

"My life... it's over!" She replied immediately.

"What do you mean? How could your life be over? It can't possibly be that bad?"

For the next few minutes she just kind of sat there. I had no idea what was going on. I held her hand from across the table and got her a coffee and some water. Finally she started speaking.

"I feel so embarrassed, so stupid..." she started "I can't believe this is happening."

I felt terrible for her.

"Tina... just tell me... everything is going to be OK... you can tell me anything, I promise," I tried to reassure her.

"You know how I said I modelled?" Tina spoke up. I knew what she meant by 'modelling'.

"Yes, of course, you mentioned it yesterday."

"Well... it wasn't regular modelling... I did.... porn," she looked down at the table.

I squeezed her hand tighter trying to make myself seem surprised. "Oh... well... that's OK... nothing to be embarrassed about, I promise."

She looked up at me with her sad eyes, "I'm not embarrassed really, but it affects my life, the jobs I can get... I just don't talk about it and I wish it would just go away."

"Well, it's OK, you have a great job here now, and you're far from that life... everything will be OK," I tried to comfort her.

A tear rolled down her cheek again. "That's the problem! Everything I have here could end!"

I really didn't understand how that could be, how it could happen, I continued to listen.

"Somehow someone found out, and I got an e-mail from them this morning saying that if I don't do what they say that they will tell the school about what I used to do!" Tina sobbed again.

I felt like I had been slapped across my face. It was like the end of a movie when the big mystery was solved and everything fell into place. The person who e-mailed Tina was my blackmailer, and the reason he found out about Tina's past was because of me on my computer because the fucker has access to it. It all made sense, and it all made me sick.

I tried to hide my anger and my guilt and console her.

"It's OK... everything will be OK... I'll help you," I didn't know what to say to her. I wasn't sure if I should tell her it's my fault, if she would turn me in instead, if she would understand.

"What do I do Madison? What do I do?" she cried a little more.

I thought for a second before responding, trying to come up with a helpful answer.

"Well, how important is keeping your job and staying in this new life?"

"It is the most important thing Madison, nothing else matters really."

"Well then... maybe see what the person wants? Maybe it's something simple, something easy?" I suggested, but also knowing it probably wouldn't be.

"You think I should do what he says?" Tina sounded surprised.

"Well, if he asks you to do something you don't want to do, then you can say no and it's over. Or maybe he wants something simple and you can do it and everything stays the same... I'm just saying maybe waiting is the best strategy... what do you think?"

I could see Tina working it over in her head, thinking about the possibilities. I waited for her response as I felt my anger growing inside me. I felt like I was helping the fucker now.

"I guess..." was her response, still unsure.

For the next hour we talked about it, I held her hand, I tried to make her feel better. The whole time I felt terrible and pissed off at the same time. I knew it was my fault for looking at the videos, but it also really wasn't my fault. I could kill that fucker.

As soon as I got home I messaged the blackmailer.

Message: YOU FUCKER!

Message: YOU BETTER LEAVE TINA ALONE!

Message: I SWEAR TO GOD!

I waited for a response. Nothing came. The afternoon came and went. Dinner was eaten, TV was watched, and finally it was time to sleep. No message ever showed up. My mind wondered if maybe he had moved on from me, if he was now focused on Tina. It made me sick to think that someone else would go through what I did, but also when I thought about my family it was a good thing. I was being torn apart. It was hard to sleep but eventually I did while full of hatred.


12