All Comments on 'Madison's Changing Life Pt. 08'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope it wasn't Madison's fault. But if it was I hope her and Tina sty friends. I was taken back a little by Sam's attire but it does add a little more about him to the story which i agree with..Also would like to know a little more about Emma. i am sorry you had to back off your writing for awhile.I can tell you I have looked everyday for another chapter here.. Now with Tina in the same school as well, hmmmmm! lots of possibilities.. Thanks for your time and talent...........Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice

update update update

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please do more

Looking forward to next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue!

I am LOVING this series! Really great work!

Is Tina being blackmailed because Madison found her on her computer?

Is Sam being blackmailed by the same person?

What is Emma's role in all this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So glad you're back!!

This is my favourite series of yours! I love the thriller aspect and trying to work out who the blackmailer is. Sometimes I think it's Emma, then I thought it was Sam for ages! Then I thought Tina but that can't be right now. I'm so glad you're back writing again and can't wait to see where this goes!

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 3 years agoAuthor

I just posted another chapter, hopefully it will be up soon. Life is making it hart to find time to write, but I have more ideas and will try to keep getting more chapters out soon. Any comments/suggestions are welcome of course. Thanks.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 3 years ago

Blackmailer has a Harem! Mom, Secretary and Daughter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...