Madison's Changing Life Pt. 10

Story Info
Jess makes her move. Madison tells.
8.9k words
4.67
19.5k
15

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning with a sense of defeat running through my body. It wasn't the usual way I wake up, I usually have some kind of fight in me, some kind of resilience. But today I had none of that. I wasn't entirely sure why, maybe it was just the constant struggle I was going through, but there was no denying it. Hopefully something would happen to break me out of it.

My hand reached for my phone to check my messages ready to see what kind of sick task I was going to be given today, but surprisingly there was nothing, a little smile grew on my face. Could it be that things were turning around today already? I went for my shower, spending a few extra minutes in there then usual, really trying to relax and feel the water wash over me. I thought about the day ahead and how hopefully I wouldn't have to do anything crazy like yesterday, and I also thought about Emma and how our relationship was changing. It made me sad more than anything, but I had to try to keep it together, try to rebuild what we had, or at least make where things are going better.

When I put all of the clues together it was more than obvious that she knew what I was doing in class yesterday. We hadn't talked about it yet, she hadn't mentioned it, but it was obvious. Why else would she be so angry? So annoyed? And why else would she rebel and go to a sex store, and then masturbate so loudly in the house? I'm sure she masturbated before, probably many times, but it was never obvious, and now it was beyond obvious. The moans were still ringing in my head. I made the decision right there to talk to Emma this morning, first thing, before we left for class.

I got out of the shower in a much more upbeat mood than when I entered. I checked my phone again but there were still no messages so that meant I could wear what I wanted. The day really was getting better and better. A pair of jeans, and a sweater were what I chose. Comfortable, conservative, non-sexual, it was perfect. I slid on a pair of comfortable flat shoes and walked downstairs to make some cereal for Emma and Sam. As the minutes ticked by I started to get a little nervous again, the talk with Emma was going to be awkward, and there was no denying it. Luckily Emma came downstairs first meaning I could have the conversation without Sam hearing.

"Hey honey," I said as she walked in, pushing her bowl of cereal to the edge of the table.

"Hey," was all she replied with. She didn't even look at me. It hurt. I smiled back at her.

It took me a minute to build up the courage to broach the subject, but eventually I did, I took a deep breath and started, "Emma..."

"Ya," she said, raising her eyes to glare at me.

"Yesterday... ummmmm... in class..."

"Ya mom, I know you were fucking masturbating, OK? Fuck... what the fuck is even going on!" Emma said loudly which took me by surprise. "I mean, it's bad enough that you're my mom, but you're a fucking teacher! Are you seriously trying to ruin our lives? Or what?"

Her tone was like a dagger being driven into my soul. Her words burned my ears as I listened. I felt so ashamed, so broken.

"Emma, wait... I..."

"What mom? Are you going to tell me you didn't masturbate in class yesterday?"

Fuck, what was I going to say? How was I going to explain it to her? My brain was running through every single option, trying to come up with something, my heart was racing, I could feel myself starting to sweat, I didn't know what to do.

"Well mom? What's your excuse this time!?"

My mouth opened and I blurted out something I didn't plan on saying, "I'm being blackmailed..."

The words shocked me as they left my mouth. I didn't mean to say them, but I didn't know what else to say either. It all just happened before I could make another plan. Emma's words were hurting me so much, I felt like I was failing as a mother, I had to do something to stop the burning, and I said the truth. The question was what Emma was going to do with it. From the looks of it she was more shocked than I was.

"What did you say?" Emma asked, her mouth still agape.

I looked at her and decided to continue with the truth, "I am being blackmailed."

"What does that even mean mom?" the look in Emma's eyes was one of worry, the hatred had seemed to have vanished, at least for now.

"Someone has some information about me, and is using it to make me do things I wouldn't normally do, and if I don't do what they say they are going to release everything and basically ruin my life..." I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Emma sat there, staring at me, not knowing what to say, until she got off her chair and gave me a long hug. It felt good. It felt good to finally tell someone the truth, it felt good to be hugged and feel love. I let out a sigh as Emma let go and sat back down.

"I can't believe it... but it also explains so much mom... how did this happen? What did you do so they could blackmail you?" Emma asked and my heart dropped a little.

The truth was I masturbated in my class room which was the thing Emma was mad about, and got caught. Was I still going to tell her this? Was I going to continue with the truth? I took a deep breath and decided at this point truth was the best thing to do.

"Well, Emma... I'm ashamed of what I did... a few weeks ago I masturbated in my classroom..." I paused for a second, watching Emma's face changing from concern to anger again, "but no one was there, I was alone, my door was locked, there wasn't anyway anyone could have seen, I swear!"

"Mom! What the fuck!" Emma said loudly again, "if no one could see then how did someone see?" Her question sounded strange, but made sense.

"Apparently this blackmailer has a camera in my classroom, a hidden camera, and they got the video, and then used it against me... I swear I didn't know!" I started to cry, the shame was taking over.

Emma came over and hugged me again, "Mom, I still can't believe you did what you did, but obviously you don't deserve this! Is that the only video they have?"

Through sobs I continued, "no... they have been recording everything... so it's all getting worse... each time they have more and more..."

Emma squeezed me tighter and we just sat there for a minute, "so all of the crazy things you've been doing are because of this blackmailer? I hate that they are making you do all of this and it's against your will."

I felt myself blush a little, I didn't hate all of it, that was the thing that made me more ashamed than anything.

"Mom...? You do hate it right? This is against your will right?" Emma could see the truth already.

"I mean... ya... I would never do these things usually... but... I mean it is exciting..." I couldn't believe I was saying this to my daughter, actually telling her the truth.

"So you're telling me you LIKE being blackmailed?"

"NO! I hate it, I would never jeopardize my life... our lives, like this. But... the things they are making me do... it is exciting... it is something I would... I guess fantasize about..." my face was turning bright red as the words came out.

"Jesus mom!" Emma said as we both turned to hear the stairs creaking as Sam walked down them.

"Please don't tell your brother!" I pleaded with Emma.

"Fine! But we are going to talk more about this later!"

"OK... thank you... I love you..." I said through a final sob before Sam stepped in the kitchen.

Emma and I acted as normal as possible, but really I was struggling. It felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulder and I didn't know how to walk anymore. It was hard to stay focused. I didn't know what we would talk about later, but I wondered if I would admit to the camera I installed in the living room. Would Emma still understand that? Or would that be the end of our relationship?

The three of us headed to school as usual. Emma and me pretending that everything was perfectly normal. We got there and all went our separate ways. I kept thinking about the conversation that morning in the kitchen, but for now I had to try to be a normal teacher. I walked by the office and smiled at Tina who smiled back. She looked more relaxed today, so maybe the blackmailer had left her alone too.

I got to my class and went through the materials as usual. The second class was the same, and the third. The day was flying along, no issues, no messages from the asshole, I felt good. Lunch was as normal as it could be, I actually ate it in the teachers lounge and Tina stopped by to chat for a few minutes. The sun was shining, there was a cool breeze outside, and I could actually feel myself smile once and awhile.

After lunch though everything changed, and my life went back to the way it was before, fucked. Jess walked into class dressed completely differently. Well not completely differently, she still had on a black band t-shirt, but this time it was tied in a knot on her side showing off a little of her midriff, not hanging loose over her body. Below her waist was even more shocking, Jess was wearing a skirt. It was a black pleated skater skirt that ended half way up her skinny pale thighs. Her slight frame somehow looked sexy in her new outfit, something that shocked me a little. Socks were bunched up around her ankles and the same keds were on her feet. Jess looked at me as she walked in and gave me a little smile, and I smiled back instinctively. It was weird seeing Jess like she was, and she looked good. She took a seat in the front row and I started class.

For the first half of the class everything was normal, I wrote things on the board, I explained the work, there was a discussion, but once I sat down at my desk everything changed.

I was trying to do some work of my own when I glanced up and saw Jess looking back at me, her eyes glaring at me as she slowly opened her legs under her desk. She only moved her knees a few inches but it was obvious what she was trying to do, what she was planning to do.

For some reason I mouthed to her, "no", and this seemed to egg her on even more. I looked closely as her knees parted even further, a long dark tunnel was exposed between her legs. I couldn't see her panties, but there was an opening where they were. I looked around the class for a second to see if anyone else had noticed, but so far no one had, my eyes went back to Jess. I felt the shame roll over me again, I shouldn't be looking at my students like this, but I couldn't help myself. What would Emma think of me right now?

Jess's legs moved again, this time letting me see her panties for the first time. White cotton material was stretched over her mound and it looked amazing. I hated myself for thinking it, but I wanted to taste her, to move her panties to the side and lick her cunt. I knew I couldn't, I knew I had to resist and not do it, but I wanted too so badly. This new part of me that opened up was hard to control, but I had to do it.

Her legs opened a little more so her knees were now touching the edge of the desk. Her pale skin somehow made her even sexier, her grin turning me on more and more. I tried to do work but my eyes kept returning to the sight of her pussy. It was impossible to do work like this. I could feel my pussy moisten inside my jeans. I wasn't going to do anything about it, but it still felt good. What was happening to me?

The bell finally rang and everyone got up from their seats. Jess quickly closed her legs before anyone could see her. I watched as all of the students left the room, except for Jess. She waited until everyone had left and then came up to my desk, a big smile still on her face.

"Ms Edwards, thanks so much for the advice yesterday!" Jess said with glee. I tried to think back to what I had said, but couldn't remember.

"Ummmm what exactly helped Jess?" I said in a confused tone.

"Oh, the part about thinking about what my audience would want to see, well I think you said readers, but I knew what you meant!"

It then clicked in my head. I was who she wanted to like what she was writing, well in this case she wanted me to like her. Well I could say one thing, she did a good job.

"Uhhhh... well that's good Jess... I'm glad it helped..." I didn't know what to say, I wanted to bury my head in between her legs but I couldn't.

"Ms Edwards?"

"Yes Jess?"

"My mom said I should get some extra tutoring, so I was wondering if you would be able to come by my house, maybe after school, to help me with some of my work?" Jess said this in a completely convincing tone. Her ability to confuse me knew no bounds.

"Oh, well... Jess... I don't..." just then my phone buzzed and I glanced down at it on my desk, it was a message from the asshole.

Message: SAY YES

Fuck. Of course now the fucker messages me with something today. I didn't have a choice so I did what I was told.

"Ummmm... well Jess... OK I guess I can do that."

Jess looked so happy with my response, "Thanks Ms. Edwards!"

"Oh... no problem," I said back unsure.

"Oh, and my mom said that if you wanted, as a thank you for helping, you could go for a swim after... it's up to you... but you can decide later... oh and she said you could bring your kids if you want... but ya... up to you," Jess seemed a little less confident about this part, maybe she was embarrassed to ask, maybe her mom was making her, I didn't know.

"Well, we'll see", I answered quickly.

"OK, well I will see you after school Ms. Edwards... my address is 4432 Barkley Rd by the way."

I quickly wrote the address down in my notebook as Jess started to walk away, "OK see you later Jess."

With Jess out of the room my head dropped into my hands and I swore. Could things get any worse? Now I had to go to a students house and tutor them, and on top of that she was obviously into me. Fuck. I looked down at my phone.

Message: SOUNDS LIKE YOU WILL HAVE FUN TUTORING

Message: TAKE PACKAGE #10 AND GO FOR A SWIM

Message: MAKE SURE TO ASK SAM AND EMMA TO JOIN YOU FOR THE SWIM

Message: SEND ME A PICTURE FROM WITH IT ON AS PROOF

I wanted to throw my phone against the wall, but I didn't, I threw it in my bag instead. I got up and angrily walked to the car seeing Sam and Emma both standing there waiting.

"Sorry! I just had to talk to a student!" I said as I got closer. My mind was still full of fury but I tried to hide it.

While driving back to the house I decided it was as good a time as any to ask about this completely ridiculous swim that I was supposed to do.

"Hey... soooo..." I started not knowing how to start such a conversation, "I am going to tutor a student today... andddd... they asked if I wanted to go for a swim after... and to invite you two as well..." it was all so awkward, "do you want to come?" I finished the question and waited for the expected no's.

"Ummm what?" Emma asked turning to look at me, I glanced at her and gave her a look that said, 'I have no choice', and I could tell from her eyes that she knew right away. "Oh, ummm, ya, I guess I'll go. Who are you tutoring anyway?"

I gave Emma a little smile, it felt good knowing someone knew my secret and would be there with me. "Her name is Jess, and she needs some help with her work..." I didn't get to finish.

"Jess Brewer?" Emma spoke up "she is loaded! I bet her pool is amazing."

"Sam, do you want to come too?" I turned around quickly peering into the back seat.

Sam glanced up and uttered simply, "no," before looking back down at his phone.

"Well OK, so it sounds like it's just you and me Emma," I declared as I turned into our driveway, "so I'm going to head over in a few minutes, are you OK to take an Uber and meet me there in a couple of hours? I'll text you the address."

"Sounds good mom," Emma said while reaching over and squeezing my hand, and getting me to smile again.

We all went into the house and our separate ways. I got to my room and heard my phone buzz, I thought it would be Jess but instead it was the fucker again.

Message: TURN ON YOUR COMPUTER

"FUCK!" I said out loud even though I didn't know what they wanted. I walked over to my desk and turned on my laptop. A few seconds later it was on and showing my desktop, I saw the green light of the webcam turn on.

Message: WEAR JEAN SHORTS AND PACKAGE FOUR TO TUTOR

Package four? What the fuck could be in there? The first one was a vibrator. I rolled my eyes and went to my drawers, I picked out a pair of jean shorts that I thought would be appropriate. I slid my jeans off and pulled the shorts up, but before I could even finish buttoning them I heard another buzz.

Message: THOSE ARE TOO LONG SHORTER ONES OR CUT THOSE

I knew this was going to happen. As soon as I chose the shorts I had a sense I would be told they were too long, too conservative, not short enough to ruin my life. Fucker. I went back to my drawers and dug around until I found the shortest pair I could, they were old, and cupped my ass perfectly, to be honest even I thought they looked good on me. I slid them on and waited for a response.

Message: OK

That's all. OK. Asshole.

I took off my sweater and ripped open the packaged labeled "4". Inside was a white tank top, it looked normal from what I could see so I didn't quite understand why they wanted me to wear it. I pulled it over my head and before I could even get it all the way down I heard a buzz.

Message: NO BRA

"FUCK YOU!" I said out loud to the camera. But I didn't try to fight it, I just put my hands behind my back and undid my bra, slipping my arms through the straps and pulling it out from under my shirt. My tits released and fell a little.

Message: GOOD

Message: TAKE PACKAGE 10 BUT DON'T OPEN UNTIL YOU ARE GOING FOR A SWIM

Message: HAVE FUN WHORE

God I hated this fucking person. One day I was going to find out who they were and kill them. But right now I couldn't worry about that. I told Jess I would come after school so I needed to get moving. My eyes caught a glimpse of my outfit in the mirror. My shorts really did make my ass look good, and this was when I realized why they sent me this tank top. It was extremely thin, my nipples were clearly on display. The material stretched over my tits and showed them off like I was a slut. I felt my nipples harden a little as I stared, I couldn't believe I was going to wear this to a student's house. But at this point nothing was really that shocking anymore.

About 30 minutes later I finally pulled up into Jess's driveway. Emma was right, she was loaded. The house was huge. A four car garage sat out to one side, and large columns framed the large front door. I parked and got out, taking a minute to examine the true size of the building in front of me. While still taking in the structure I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell, waiting, and unconsciously trying to cover my chest.

Jess opened the door a few seconds later dressed in her same outfit from school that day. I quickly glanced and looked her up and down, she really did look good dressed like this.

"Hi Ms Edwards!" Jess said with excitement, "thanks for coming!" Her eyes immediately went to my chest. I blushed.

"No problem Jess, and why don't you just call me Madison, OK?"

"Sounds good Ms... ummm... Madison," Jess replied while starting to walk through her house, "here follow me, I'll show you where I thought we could work."

I followed Jess as we walked towards the back of the house, her petite body swaying in front of me, my mind thinking of the cotton panties hidden underneath her skirt. Through the back were large glass windows looking out over a beautiful backyard and pool. If it wasn't for the whole being forced to be here thing, going for a swim here would have been amazing.

"Here we go Madison," Jess said while pointing to a large kitchen table and taking a seat.

I sat down beside her and grabbed some books from my bag and put them on the table. Jess sitting to my left opened her books too, I looked up at her and our eyes met, we both smiled. Just before we were going to get started Mrs. Brewer walked into the kitchen which was for some reason not something I was expecting.