Madison's Changing Life Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back at her and nodded. What was I supposed to do at that point anyway? I looked back at Jess, she gave me a smile, I looked over at Emma and she gave me a knowing glance. It was what it was. I laid there for a while letting the last of the sun slowly dry out my suit. It felt pretty good to be so open about being on display, not trying to cover up, not worrying about what people thought, just letting it happen. I closed my eyes and let thoughts of everything float around my mind.

Before I knew it Emma tapped me on the shoulder. It was time for us to go. I grabbed my things, slid my jeans shorts and tank top over my now dry bathing suit and waited for Emma to do the same.

"Thanks so much Mrs Brewer... uh... Brit... for letting us stay for a swim," I said as we walked to the front door.

"No problem at all Madison! Anytime! Maybe you'll be over to tutor Jess again sometime soon," she replied as she reached in and gave me a hug, that was just the kind of person she was.

"Thanks for tutoring me today Ms Edwards," Jess said while standing back a little further.

"No problem Jess... anytime...," why did I say that?

Jess and Emma said their goodbyes, and surprisingly exchanged phone numbers. Were they becoming friends?

Emma and I walked out to the car, Emma getting in first while I walked around to the drivers side, but before I could get in Jess came running out the door.

"Ms Edwards! Ms Edwards!" she said as she got closer. I stopped, and walked around the car meeting her half way.

"Jess... what is it?"

"You forgot this," she said as she handed me a blank piece of paper with one hand, and her balled up panties in the other, "these are for you Madison..."

I blushed right away. Jess was amazing in all the best and worst ways. She smiled and walked inside, closing the door behind her. I was shocked. My student just handed me her wet panties. I didn't move for a minute until I heard Emma ask what I was doing. I shoved the panties and paper into my pocket and got in the car.

I was still in shock about what had just happened when Emma started speaking.

"Mom... we need to talk more about this blackmailer... what the fuck is going on," she started, "that bathing suit today... they made you wear it didn't they... I mean I know they did..."

I kept driving, "yes... they did..."

"OK... good... I think... I mean I didn't think you would wear something like that usually... but... you have been different lately... so who knows," Emma stumbled, I could tell she wasn't sure how to continue the conversation.

"Look... Emma... you can ask me anything you want, OK? I want to be honest with you... I just... I'm in this situation and I'm trying to make the best of it... trying to keep you and Sam and me safe..." I tried to reassure her.

"OK... I get that mom... but I feel like... I need to know more... like... I need to understand what they have on you now... what they've made you do... I mean how much trouble would you get in if you just stopped?" Emma asked.

I took a minute to think and then started to cry. I couldn't help myself.

"Mom... it's OK... you can tell me..."

I pulled over into a parking lot as there was no way I could drive through the tears. I turned to Emma and said, "fine... I'll tell you... but please don't hate me..."

For the next 20 minutes I explained what I had done, at least as far as I could remember. I told her about masturbating in class. I told her about how I had to do it in the washroom. I told her about Tina and I even told her about how they made me dress differently at the house. The whole conversation was humiliating, but it all just came out like a waterfall.

"And... I've even dragged you and Sam into it... without knowing... it just happened!" I spurted out through tears.

"What do you mean mom... what did you do? I don't remember anything..." Emma asked, trying to console me, her arm wrapped around me.

"They are the ones that told me about your secret Instagram account... and... the other day... they made me install a webcam in the living room... and now they can watch any of us when we are downstairs... I'm so sorry Emma... I'm so so sorry..."

"It's OK mom... it's OK..."

"No... it's not... it's not OK... and the worst part is... the very worst thing about it... is I like some of it..." my crying increased and I put my head in my hands trying to hide my embarrassment.

Emma moved closer and hugged me tight, "mom... it's OK... it's OK... it was bound to happen... everything you told me... well... is crazy... but... it would make you excited for sure... I mean... just hearing about it sounds exciting... I'm sure you have just gotten used to it... maybe... I mean, and maybe not... but maybe... you really do like it... there is nothing wrong with that. But... being blackmailed is not right... we have to figure out a way to stop this fucker!"

Her words made me feel so much better. It felt so good to really let loose and tell her everything. Well, I didn't tell her about Jess, but everything about the blackmailer at least. It felt right. I shouldn't have secrets, even if they are this fucked up, from my daughter.

"So... so what do I do?" I sniffled.

Emma thought for a second, and then answered, "for now, just keep doing what you are doing... we will figure something out... I promise."

"Thanks honey... and I'm so sorry..."

"Mom! Stop saying you're sorry... it's not your fault. Now let's go get some food, I'm starving!" she chuckled.

Through my tears I chuckled too. We left the parking lot and picked up some food on the way home. I felt better. I felt freer. And I didn't feel as ashamed for having the feelings I've been having lately. Life was seeming a little more positive all of a sudden.

We got home and found Sam sitting on the couch watching TV. Emma and I went to get changed and joined him. We watched a movie and chatted and ate. I pointed out the camera to Emma quietly and she ignored it, not wanting to give away that she knew.

I went to bed before both of them and was cleaning up my clothes from my room when I found Jess's panties in my shorts pocket. I took them out and brought them to my nose taking a deep breath. My cunt moistened immediately. I laid down on my bed and brought myself to orgasm with Jess's panties on my face just before passing out.