Madison's Changing Life Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you must be Jess's teacher!" she said as she walked closer. I resisted the urge to get up and say hi, worried about my tank top not giving the best impression.

"Yes, I'm Ms. Edwards... but you can call me Madison," I said with as professional a smile as I could muster.

Mrs. Brewer was dressed in tight pink yoga pants that went down to her mid-calf, a tight white sports bra, and a pair of running shoes. It was obvious that she had had some work done, and her sports bra was straining to keep her chest in check. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and a pair of headphones hung around her neck. She was stunning, there was no denying that.

"Well Madison, Jess here has told me so much about you, she says you are her favorite teacher."

"Oh, well, I like Jess a lot too Mrs. Brewer," I said back with a smile.

"Oh please! Call me Brit!"

"Ok, Brit... Jess is really a great student," I smiled.

Jess looked over at me and smiled too, her hand moving under the table and landing on my knee, I froze for a second, wondering if her mom saw anything, but there was no way she could have.

"Well, I was surprised when Jess told me she felt like she needed some extra help, since her grades are always so good, but when she told me you were willing to help I couldn't really say no, now could I?" Brit said with a laugh. I just smiled back. "Well, I don't want to interrupt you two anymore, so I'll leave you alone. I'm going to head out for a run, and when I get back we'll all go for a swim... you're staying, right Madison?"

"Uhhhh... yes, I'll stay," I answered awkwardly, "oh, and my daughter, Emma, is coming too, I hope that is OK?"

"Of course! The more the merrier!" Brit answered as she popped her headphones into her ears, "have fun guys!" she said as she left.

I took a deep breath, realizing again that Jess's hand was still on my knee. I reached down and removed it without saying anything about it.

"Well Jess, your mom seems very nice."

"Ya, she isn't bad," Jess said, not really caring.

"Should we get started?" I questioned, just wanting to get things moving.

"Sure," was the simple response from Jess.

I started to look through the work in front of me, and over at Jess's work. I asked questions, and she answered. I didn't think it would happen, but we actually started to do some work. Jess was focused and I was helping, and part of me felt that this could be a normal tutoring session. Of course that only lasted a while before things took a turn. A turn I'm sad to say I enjoyed.

I didn't realize it at first but Jess started to reach over towards my book and papers, each time moving her arm a little closer to me, until eventually she was brushing my tits each time. Every question she had her arm would brush across my nipples, making them harder and harder over time. I could feel them push themselves against the thin fabric of my shirt, straining to get out. Each time they were touched my pussy would get wetter and wetter. Unconsciously I started to squirm in my seat, moving back and forth, just slightly, but I think Jess could tell.

She moved her chair a little closer to mine, it felt like she was on top of me, I could feel the heat from her body on mine. My pulse started to speed up from the arousal. I looked over at Jess and smiled slightly and she returned with the same. This continued for a few more minutes until out of nowhere Jess spoke up.

"Ms Edwards I have to be honest..."

I was immediately worried about where this was going.

"It's OK, you can tell me Jess," I don't know why I said this, I just knew what she was going to say wasn't going to be OK.

"Ms Edwards the reason I asked you to tutor me today has nothing to do with my work, or grades, or anything like that..." Jess paused again. I had to step in.

"Ummm why did you invite me over then Jess?"

Jess blushed deeply before she finally spoke, "Because... ever since I found your bra in the washroom I can't stop thinking about it... about you... about why you took it off... and about... how amazing you look... how amazing you are..."

I started to blush now too. Was it because she found my bra? Or because she was complimenting me?"

Jess continued, "you've been on my mind every single second from that moment and I just needed to get your attention... I needed to get closer to you..."

My mind asked a logical question, "so is that why you dressed differently today?"

"Yes Ms Edwards... I wanted you to notice me..." Jess looked down as she said it, her shyness taking over.

I felt bad for her, something about her just seemed so sweet and innocent, "well I definitely noticed you today Jess..."

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked, still looking down.

Did I dare tell her the truth? To tell her that I loved seeing her open her legs for me, how her white panties turned me? Or do I tell her no, and hurt her feelings? My pussy seemed to make the decision for me.

"Yes Jess... I did..."

Jess looked up at me and smiled, she moved closer and wrapped her right arm around my body, and her left hand went to my knee. Her head moved in closer to mine and I felt her breath on my ear. Finally she whispered, "I'm so happy you liked what you saw today Ms Edwards...". It was like she was just waiting for me to admit I liked what I saw to truly do what she wanted to.

Her hand started to move up my leg onto my inner thigh and she whispered again, "Ms Edwards, you make me so horny...". Her words bore into my soul and my pussy started to leak even more. Hearing those words whispered to me from one of my students was just so wrong, so inappropriate that my inner slut couldn't take it.

I felt her hand move up and land on top of my pussy, pushing into my pussy through my shorts, then her fingers started to work on my button. I wanted her to touch me so badly. She whispered to me again as the button popped open and I heard the zipper slide down.

"I want to be whatever you want me to be Ms. Edwards... I want you to like what you see everyday... I want you to tell me what you want me to wear so I can make you happy... I want to be your little play thing Ms. Edwards..."

I felt her fingers slide into my shorts and feel my wet pussy through my panties, I let out a moan, not trying to hide anything anymore, my eyes closed and my head fell back. She grabbed my hand and moved it over towards her, sliding it up under her skirt and pushing it against her equally wet panties.

"See Ms. Edwards you make me so horny..."

"No... Jess... this is wrong... so wrong... we shouldn't do this..." I tried to fight back in a low voice, not convincing her or myself.

"But Ms. Edwards... it feels so good doesn't it?"

Oh god she was right, it felt so good, so dirty, so wrong, and so amazing. "Yes Jess..." was all I could muster.

I continued to rub her pussy as she continued to rub mine. My hips started to work their way around in a circle, grinding back against her hand.

"Ms Edwards... tell me what you want me to be... tell me what would turn you on..." Jess whispered again.

My mind was racing, trying to control myself a little, trying to stop what was happening, but also having no control, I was melting, and I wanted nothing more than for it all to continue.

"Jess..." I mumbled, "dress like a little teenage slut for me... that would turn me on so much... show me that amazing little body of yours and my pussy will drip for you..." I couldn't believe I just said that, but I did, and for some reason it made me even more turned on.

Jess picked up the pace on my pussy as my breathing increased.

I heard a click, and then a door swing open and closed. My eyes popped open, I felt Jess's hand quickly move out of my shorts, and my hand followed from under her skirt. We both sat up as fast as we could as Brit walked in from the other end of the kitchen, sweaty, but with a big smile on her face.

"Hey you two, how's it going!" Brit asked while walking towards us, water bottle in hand.

I knew my face was flushed, my heart was beating fast, and my shorts were still undone. I pulled my chair further under the table to make sure that Jess's mom couldn't see that her daughter's teacher had her shorts undone, and her panties were soaking wet.

"Hey mom," Jess said, trying to sound as normal as she could, shifting her eyes back down to the pages in front of her.

"Hi Mrs. Brewer, how was your run?" my mind was struggling to come up with normal conversation comments.

"Oh it was great Madison, I feel amazing!" she smiled and took another sip of her water. "Are you two almost done? I was just going to get cleaned up and then go for a swim."

Jess looked over at me and I guess took a hint from my stare, "Ya mom, I think we're done... I guess we'll get ready for a swim too..."

"Sounds good," I added, "I'll text my daughter and see if she is still going to come."

"Awesome! Maybe we can have a drink or two!" Brit smiled and winked at me, "see you two out there!" And with that Brit left the kitchen, leaving Jess and I together again.

My pussy was throbbing, it wanted her to continue, I wanted her to continue. But we couldn't. And I knew we shouldn't. Jess got up from the table, closing her books, her hand touched my shoulder and turned me towards her slightly, before bending down and giving me a soft kiss on the lips, I moaned, I felt ashamed, but I couldn't help myself.

As she walked away she lifted her skirt showing me her tiny little ass in her white panties. Jess was everything I didn't think she was. I used to think she was a shy smart student, but now I knew she was always a little slut hidden under her clothes, waiting to be let out. Little did I know that finding my bra would give her the power she needed to let herself out.

I got up from the table and quickly zipped and buttoned up my shorts, pulling my tank top down and putting my books and papers into my bag. I grabbed my phone and texted Emma the address and saying we would be going swimming soon, she replied right away saying she would be on her way in a minute.

In one of the guest washrooms I put my bag on the counter and took a deep breath. I turned on the tap and let the water run for a minute before splashing some on my face, trying to calm myself down, trying to get centered. What was I doing? Letting a student rub my pussy? Rubbing a student's pussy? My life was just such a mess now. I wasn't even blackmailed to do it, I wasn't forced to do any of it. I let it happen. Even worse, I wanted it to happen. I was ashamed, but also turned on, also feeling alive and excited, it was hard to know what to do, where to stop, and when to let go. I splashed more water on my face.

The package I brought with me, number 10, stared at me while it laid on the counter. I had no idea what was inside, but I was worried. I imagined it was some kind of extremely small bikini that would leave nothing to the imagination. How would I explain that to Mrs Brewer? Another moment passed before I took the plunge and ripped the package open.

Inside was a piece of white fabric. When I held it up I was very surprised to see that it was a one piece suit, not a bikini like I thought it would be, and it made me feel a little better. I removed my shirt, and pulled down my shorts and panties, before slipping the suit up my legs and into place. The bottom portion fit tightly, and was very much like a bikini, but of course it was a thong, pulling up between my cheeks. In the front it continued up towards the top with a piece of fabric that partially covered my stomach, but the back and sides were completely open. The top stretched up over my chest and I pulled it over my head and behind my neck. The sides had strings like a normal bikini and I pulled them behind my back and tied them in a knot. My eyes looked at myself in the mirror, taking in the image of me in this bathing suit that my blackmailer sent me. It was a little hard to admit, but I loved it. If it wasn't for the thong back I would have felt very comfortable wearing this. It felt great, I felt sexy. Maybe it was because I was turned on, or thinking about what had happened with Jess, but I just felt amazing, confident. A smile crept onto my face. I took a picture to send to the asshole and sent it. My task was done.

I opened the door and headed into the hallway that led to the pool area. As I walked a door opened ahead of me and Brit walked out, turning to look at me.

"Wow Madison, you look amazing!" she said as her eyes moved up and down my body. The bathing suit really did show off my body in the best ways somehow.

"Well thank you," I said with a smile, "you look great too." Brit's bikini was not something a mother would usually wear, but maybe seeing what she ran in should have been a clue. The top was stretched against her obviously augmented tits, a little of them showing under the fabric, and the sides clear to see. The red fabric looked amazing against her lightly tanned skin and blonde hair. She wore a sarong so I couldn't see the bottoms, but I was sure it was equally revealing.

"Well thank you Madison, that is very nice of you... here come... lets have a drink," Brit motioned and as she walked ahead of me, leading me out onto the patio beside the pool. She went behind an outdoor bar and started to pour a couple of drinks."So Madison, how long have you been a teacher?"

"Oh, ummm, about 10 years actually," it was kind of nice to have a normal conversation, "I had my kids really young, but I was lucky to still be able to finish school... and ya... now I'm here," I said with a chuckle.

Brit went over and laid down on a lounger and I followed, sitting beside her. The evening sun beaming down on us. It felt amazing. For the next few minutes we chatted, Brit told me about how they didn't always have money, but over the years Mr. Brewers business had grown and now they were lucky enough to live the way they do. She told me about how they love to travel, and how she has been worried about Jess, how she never really had many friends and spent so much time together. She also mentioned how lately Jess has seemed better, happier, and she thanked me. It felt good to know I did some good, but I also felt horrible knowing what was really going on. I smiled.

The door opened behind us and Jess walked out in a baby blue bikini that was much sexier then I would have thought she'd wear. Her skinny body being shown off, her pale skin needing some sun. Seeing her in a bikini just showed even more how small she was, so petite, so innocent looking. If only her mom knew how slutty she was deep down.

"Oh Jess! You finally wore the bikini I bought you! You look amazing honey!" Brit said as she asked Jess to turn around to show her.

"Ugh... fine!" Jess complained as she spun. Her little tits didn't need much covering, and her ass was small as well, but the fabric bunched up in the middle doing the best it could to show it off. I felt the horniness come back as my eyes looked her up and down.

"Doesn't she look amazing Madison? I always tell her she looks amazing," Brit asked.

"Yes... she looks amazing," I smiled at Jess and she smiled back.

DING DONG. The doorbell rang through the house.

"Oh that must be your daughter," Brit said getting up from her seat and heading inside, "I'll be back in a minute."

I turned my head to watch as Brit disappeared inside, before I could look back at Jess she was on top of me, her legs straddling my waist, her hands on my shoulders, her head coming towards mine, our lips locking, her tongue entering my mouth. Involuntarily I reached around and grabbed her ass. I wasn't thinking straight. My hands squeezed and pulled her ass apart, making the fabric sink deeper into her cheeks and showing more of her pale skin.

"Mmmmm Ms Edwards you make me so fucking horny..." Jess said breaking our kiss for a second.

"Jess! Your mom is going to see!"

Jess pushed up off of me and smiled as the door opened behind us. Was she crazy or just very good at what she was doing? I didn't know but she was turning me on so much it was getting hard to control.

"Hey mom," Emma said as she walked around in front of me.

"Hey Emma, glad you made it."

"Wow... that is some bathing suit you have on there," Emma said with a raised eyebrow.

I gave her a look, "well you know." She nodded back knowing that it was because of the blackmailer. It was so nice to be able to share this secret with someone, even if it was my own daughter.

Emma put her stuff down on a chair and pulled her top over her head, stretching out her body and showing off her toned stomach as she did. A bright pink bikini top came into view. She pushed her loose grey shorts down her legs showing off a matching bikini bottom. Just like with Jess, the bikini really showed off Emma's body. And just like with Jess I was struggling between proper thoughts, and dirty thoughts.

For the next while Brit and I talked, and Emma and Jess talked. It was actually nice to see the two girls being friendly. If it wasn't for being blackmailed, and thinking my daughter was sexy, and Jess seducing me, and me wearing a bathing suit I'd never usually wear, this would have been a nice time.

"How about a swim everyone?" Brit spoke up, getting up from her lounger and removing her sarong and letting us all see for the first time she was also wearing a thong. Her ass was amazing, it was hard to take my eyes off of it. I guess when you don't work, you have time to work out. I looked over to Jess and Emma and they were a little in shock, well at least Emma was.

Brit walked over to the pool and slowly entered down the steps. Emma was the next one to follow, and then Jess. I was nervous because Emma hadn't seen the back of my suit yet, but what was I going to do, lay there the whole time?

I got up and entered down the same steps into the pool. The water felt amazing. We all spent time in there, sometimes talking, sometimes wading around alone. Jess and Emma continued to chat. Brit went to get us some drinks as I relaxed, letting the sun and water work to wash away some of my stress.

I watched as Jess and Emma talked and started to splash each other with water. Before I knew it I had caught their eye and both of them started to move towards me with evil grins on their faces.

"No! Don't!" I said with a smile as they approached, but it was no use, they both splashed me with water over and over, my arms raising trying to block the water without any affect. I laughed, as they continued to splash me. "Stop it! Please!" I struggled through another laugh. "OK OK you win!"

I retreated to the edge of the pool and started to walk up the stairs, feeling the air on my wet body made me shiver a little, and I felt my nipples instantly harden. I didn't think much of it until I turned around and looked back at Jess and Emma, their mouths agape, Jess's turning into a sly smile. "What?" I asked, looking confused.

"Mom..." Emma started, "your bathing suit... it's completely see through..."

My eyes grew as shock hit my face, I looked down to see my nipples clearly through the material. I bent a little further and saw my pussy lips pushing against the fabric. My well used hole was on display for Jess and Emma, my face went red and I quickly turned. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know!. I ran back to my lounger and laid down, grabbing a towel and putting it on top of me.

Brit walked back with the drinks and immediately noticed there was a strange energy in the air. "What's going on?" she asked.

"Oh, Ms Edwards had a little bit of a wardrobe malfunction," Jess said with a giggle.

"Oh, that's too bad... why don't you show me?" Brit asked putting the drinks down and coming over beside me, "here," she grabbed the towel and pulled it off of me before I could get a good grip on it. "Oh... I see... well... you have an amazing body Madison so no worries, show it off, we're all girls here!" Brit said. She always seemed happy. Was she on drugs?