Madison's Changing Life Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I opened was a pair of black fishnet stockings. I hadn't worn fishnets since I was in college I thought to myself while I looked at them. The second item was a jean skirt. At first I didn't think much of it but I stood up and put it against my body realizing how short it was. A smile appeared on my face unconsciously. What was happening to me? Fishnets and a short skirt and I was already starting to feel excited? I blamed it on the butt plug in my ass keeping me aroused. The third thing was a little hard to tell what it was at first. There were strings, and lace, and ties. I laid it out on my bed and staring back at me was a black teddy. It was shaped like a V, the sides open with strings that wrapped around to the back where it would be tied to keep it tight. The bottom was extremely small, both the front and back weren't going to cover much. My pussy throbbed. I sat on my bed and texted Tina.

Me: Still on for tonight?

It was already 8:30pm, but I thought it was best to check.

Tina: Ya, for sure, just finishing getting ready.

Me: OK great, me too. See you soon.

My legs spread and my eyes closed. I didn't have much time but I was just feeling so horny. I let my fingers roam my pussy, spreading my lips, feeling the wetness. I brought my fingers up to my mouth and moaned. My fingers moved back to my cunt and I slipped two of them in, scooping up some more of my juices and then tasting them again. I felt so nasty, so dirty, I couldn't wait for tonight.

I got off my bed and let my robe fall off me. Naked I walked over and picked up the fishnet stockings. Bent over I slipped one leg in first, pulling it up high to my thighs, then sliding the other foot in and doing the same. My hands grabbed the sides and pulled them up tight, over my pussy and ass. I could feel the thin strings digging into my skin a little, I didn't hate it. I reached around and could feel the butt plug still buried deep in there.

I walked over to the bed and grabbed the teddy. It took me a minute to figure out how to get it on, but I stepped into it, pulling the thin bottom material up into place and pulling it over my head. Without the sides tied up the front just hung there, covering my chest, but any movement would allow my tits to slip out without any trouble. My hands pulled the strings on the side tight and I reached around to tie it into place. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was amazed at how slutty I looked. My ass seemed to be framed perfectly in the thong back of the teddy and the mesh of the fishnets. On the front my tits showed off just enough, and my cunt was hidden by the slimmest margins. My hand reached down and rubbed my pussy through the material. How was I going to make it through the night?

It was already 10 to 9 meaning I had to hurry even more than I thought I did. I grabbed the skirt and pulled it up my body. When I had it in place and done up I got to see how short it really was, ending just below my ass and pussy. As soon as I bent over or sat down the skirt was going to ride up and reveal whatever it wanted too. Was I really going to go out dressed like this much of a slut? Did I have a choice? Did I care? I dug through my closet and pulled out a pair of black patent leather 5" heels, shoes I hadn't worn in years. At first I didn't think about why I picked those shoes, there was no rule about what shoes I had to wear, but for some reason I picked the highest, sluttiest, heels I owned. My subconscious desire liking this was taking over, my logical brain wasn't even part of the conversation anymore.

Carefully I stepped down the stairs, not wanting to break my ankle before I even got to the club. The closer I got to the living room the more the other female voice seemed familiar. My mind ran through all of Emma's friends, trying to link the sound to the name, but nothing quite clicked. When I got to the bottom I looked over at the couch and saw Jess sitting there. I blushed immediately.

"Hey Ms Edwards... oh... sorry... Madison," Jess said while sitting up on her knees. God she was so cute. Her ankle socks and shorts and t-shirt, something about her drove me wild.

"Hey Jess, I didn't know you were coming over," I said back, walking a little closer to the couch.

"Ya, Emma invited me over... I hope that's OK?"

"Oh ya, of course, no problem Jess," I answered with a smile.

Emma spoke up finally, "actually mom I asked Jess to spend the night, that's fine right?"

What was I going to say? "Ya, no problem. I'll probably be home late anyway... so have fun tonight girls."

"Ummm, mom..." Emma started, "that's quite an outfit you have on there..." she gave me a glance and I returned it with a simple nod, confirming what she already knew.

"Well I like it!" Jess almost yelled, "I think you look really good Ms Edwards!"

I blushed, "Well, thank you Jess."

I heard a honk outside meaning Tina was there to get me. "Well girls, that's Tina, so I better go... see you in the morning?"

"Bye Madison, have fun!" Jess said right away.

"Have fun mom... oh wait!" Emma yelped while I was already walking to the door. "Mom wait, I meant to tell you something."

Emma ran up behind me in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, "when I was at the mall today some guy came up to me and asked if I'd like to model... well... take some test shots... he gave me his card," Emma handed me a business card, "I already went on his website, it looked legit... and he said he would pay me $500!" Emma was clearly excited about the prospect of being a model, but something felt a little odd.

"He just came up to you?" I asked a little concerned. I heard another honk outside.

"Ya, he just said I had a 'look'," Emma made air quotes, "he said it would just be whatever I wear there. Anyway, he said 2pm tomorrow, so I said yes... that's OK right?"

It wasn't the best time to think about it, so I just said what she wanted to here, "uhhh... ya... sure... just be careful OK?"

"Of course mom... always am!" Emma smiled and gave me a hug even though it was hard for her to reach with my heels on.

Emma walked back to the couch and I walked out the door. I took a deep breath and walked towards Tina's car.

The door unlocked and I reached out to open it. As soon as I bent over I could feel my skirt rise on my ass uncovering the bottom of it. It felt exhilarating knowing I was always so close to being exposed like that. I stepped into Tina's car and sat down, closing the door behind me, my skirt sliding up my thighs and stopped just before my teddy covered cunt would have been exposed.

"Hey Tina!" I blurted out excitedly.

"Hey Emma," her tone wasn't quite as excited as mine, "that is some outfit you have on there."

"Well thank you," I said with a smirk, "I haven't been out to a club in years and years, so I thought I would go all out, you look amazing yourself."

"Oh... well... I just had to wear this you know..." Emma said, not sounding too happy about the situation. It had only been a few days of being blackmailed for her. Would she turn out like me? Almost addicted to it? Was I just a huge slut?

"Well... you look amazing anyway," I said looking at her clothes. She had on a pink pair of heels I could just glimpse, white stockings and a tight white dress that seemed to hug every curve. She was beautiful as usual.

Tina started to drive and we started to chat.

"So... the blackmailer made you wear that?" I asked, not revealing that they also made me wear what I had on.

"Ya..." she said, nothing else.

"Well it doesn't seem that bad... why are you so upset about it? I mean they could have made you wear something like I'm wearing," I chuckled and I saw her smile.

"It's not that I don't like what I'm wearing... I actually like what I'm wearing... but I don't like being told to wear it."

"Oh, well, the more you just go with the flow and don't worry about it the better it is, the more you will like it, trust me," I said without thinking. Tina turned and looked at me with a weird look. "I mean... ummm... in general... in life... just go with the flow in life..." I tried to cover.

"Ya... I guess you're right... it's just hard you know?" Tina started, "well actually I guess you don't know, how would you know what it's like, right?"

"Ya." I didn't want to get caught. Did she know? "So where are we going?"

"Some place called Elevation Nightclub, I've never been, but I was told that was where to go, so we're going..." Tina said, clearly still not happy.

"Oh, I've heard of it, but never been. I think it has a younger crowd... but not really sure." For the next 10 minutes our conversation went to more normal and happier topics, at least for Tina, her sister, work, life in general. Meanwhile each bump made my butt plug move around and my pussy was dripping. All my mind could think about was sex.

We saw some bright lights coming up and it was obvious that it was the place to be on a Saturday night. Tina drove into the parking and somehow found a place not too far away from the doors. I pushed the door open and swung my leg out, luckily we were parked beside another car or anyone could have seen straight up my skirt. Around the front of the car Tina appeared and for the first time I got a clear view of what she was wearing. The pink heels were just as high, maybe even higher than mine, the stockings looked great on her toned legs, and her tight ruffled dress ended just above mid-thigh. Where I looked a bit like a whore, she looked like a beautiful model. It was obvious why she did so well in porn, she was immaculate.

"Wow..." I said to Tina, "you are so beautiful." She blushed a little.

"Thanks... you look good too," she said.

"Ya, but a little whorish, right?" I laughed and finally got a real smile out of her.

We walked towards the club and saw a huge line that wrapped around the side of the building.

"Do we need to wait in that?" I panicked a little, there was no way I could just stand there in these heels for that long, plus there was a bit of a cool breeze and I wasn't dressed for it to say the least.

"No, the... person," she hadn't started referring to them as 'fucker' quite yet, "told me our names would be on the list."

"OK, thank god," I laughed again. Was I drunk already? Drunk with lust?

The girls lined up outside were dressed just as slutty as Tina and I. I thought we would stand out, eyes on us, wondering who would dress like that, but in reality we were just like everyone. Short skirts, tight dresses, high heels, it was all on display in front of our eyes. The only thing different was everyone else was probably ten years younger then us.

We pushed our way up to the front of the line until we were right in front of the bouncer. He gave us a look of "what are you two old bitches doing here?" but Tina spoke right up.

"Our names are on the list, Tina, well Kristina Novak, and Madison Edwards," she said with some command, maybe her eastern European sternness coming out.

The bouncer took a minute to look down the list on the clipboard in his hand before taking his pen and crossing off two names. "Well OK ladies...", he opened the velvet rope holding us back and we walked in.

Each step increased the music's decibel level by 10 it seemed. My ears were ringing before I even got inside. There were smoke machines, there were lasers, there were flashing lights. Immediately I knew I was way too old for the place.

Before we could enter the main room we were stopped by a young blonde girl in a tight and short black dress.

"Tina? Madison?" she asked, reaching out to touch Tina's shoulder.

"Uh... ya?" I said instinctively.

"Hi, you are on our VIP list, so I want to show you to your booth," the young girl said as she started to walk ahead, turning her head back to make sure we were following.

We pushed our way through the throng of people until we got to a staircase that ran along the edge of the club. As we climbed up the stairs I reached back and held my extremely short skirt in place, making sure no one behind me would be able to see my ass, or worse yet, my plug. Ahead of me was Tina, and this was the first time I had noticed her stockings were actually thigh highs, I saw the straps of a garter belt reaching down from under her dress and holding on to the top of the stockings. The hostess's dress rode up with every step, she made no attempt to pull it down or hide anything, maybe that was work policy? While it rose it never quite went far enough to show me her panties, but her ass was amazing regardless. Eventually we got to the second floor and we were led to our table. There was a bench seat that allowed Tina and I to enter from either side, and the table faced outward towards the dance floor, letting us have a clear view of the action, and not shielding us from the obnoxiously loud music in any way.

Our hostess left and was soon replaced by another girl dressed in the same small black dress who delivered us a bottle of champagne and two glasses.

"Uh, we didn't order this," Tina said immediately, both of us worried about how much it was going to cost us.

"This has been taken care of Ms. Novak... actually any drinks you order tonight have been taken care of," the young girl said before walking away with a smile. Tina and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Jesus, I don't know what is going on here," Tina struggled to get through, "I mean the whole situation is just so... crazy!"

I jokingly fell over and touched her shoulder, a tear running down my cheek from laughing. Really the situation was crazy, even more so than Tina knew. She was being blackmailed, and for some reason the blackmailer got us into this club and is paying for all of our booze. But, Tina didn't even know that I had been blackmailed for weeks and I knew all about her situation, oh and was sitting there wearing a butt plug too. Crazy didn't even start to explain the situation.

I reached out and grabbed the bottle, twisting the cork off with a pop. Tina held out one glass at a time while I expertly poured champagne into them. With both glasses full I put the bottle down and picked up a glass.

"Well Tina... I know everything is a little crazy... and I hope everything turns out OK... but I wanted to say that I'm so happy we met and have become friends, and no matter what happens that will always be true," I came up with it on the spot, I was pretty impressed actually. Our glasses moved together and we both said "cheers".

Over the next while we worked our way through the first bottle of champagne before Tina got the attention of one of the girls and had another one brought over to us. If we weren't paying, why not, right?

As the alcohol flowed out conversation veered into more personal topics. I had always tried to not bring up things about Tina's past, partially because I didn't know if she wanted to talk about them, but also I didn't want to let slip in any way that I've watched her videos. But with a buzz that logic went out the window.

"So Tina... you did some modelling right?" I said while taking another sip.

Her face looked a little shocked but not enough not to answer, "ya... I did some... 'modelling'..." she said with air quotes. We both laughed and I touched her shoulder. "Why?" she followed up.

"Oh... well Emma... my daughter... she got offered a modelling job today... or well... a photoshoot or something... I just wanted to know your thoughts?"

"Are they paying her?" was her first comment.

"Ya... $500... is that good?" I moved a little closer so I could hear better. The goddamn music was just so loud.

"Wow, $500... for her first time? Ya that's really good," she said back, taking a long swig of her champagne.

"But... is it safe?" I tried to sound worried, but for some reason I smiled.

"I mean... I don't know who the photographer is... but... if they are paying her then that's a good sign... are you going to go with her?"

I hadn't even thought about it, but maybe I should go with her, to make sure she is safe. I was glad I asked Tina.

"Ummmm, I'm not sure..."

"Well, I think you should, just to make sure, and you know maybe next time she can go alone, you'll just have to see..." Tina finished.

"Thank you so much Tina! I'm going to text her right now and tell her I'm coming." I replied far too excitedly and moved closer to her, wrapping my arms around her and giving her a big hug, my head landed on her shoulder and I took a deep breath in. God she smelt so fucking good.

Once removed I saw a big smile on Tina's face, "you don't drink much do you?" she said laughing.

"Uh... no not usually... well not this much for sure... why, can you tell?" I laughed back before pouring myself another glass.

I texted Emma and we went back to our chatting and drinking for a while longer, laughing,, hugging, teasing, it was turning out to be a pretty fun night from what I can remember. Tina's easy going nature changed however when she reached into her purse and pulled out her phone. I could see there was a text message on it but I couldn't read it. Her face blushed and then she reached down and grabbed the edge of her dress and pulled it up a little. I think she tried to do it without me noticing but she failed miserably. The result was her white thigh highs and garters showing now. Anyone walking by would be able to see them and I could tell she wasn't completely comfortable. Obviously she needed more to drink.

"Hey!" I yelled out to get the attention of one of the servers, "can we get some shots here... tequila!"

Tina smiled but was unsure. I had to get her to loosen up. Why did I need her to do that? I don't know, it just felt like something that had to be done.

While we waited for the shots to arrive I got my own message. I dug my phone out of my purse and giggled when I read it. My hands reached down and pulled my skirt up just like Tina did. My thighs came into complete view, my teddy covered pussy just out of sight. I could feel my cunt getting wetter by the second. The booze was making me feel relaxed and sexy, I just wished Tina felt the same.

The shots arrived, four of them somehow, and Tina and I both took one each, and drank it right away, then did the same with the second ones. I felt them hit me and my head spun a bit, I was feeling even better than before, it was like I had no problems at all. I looked over at Tina and there was no change. Clearly I underestimated her drinking abilities. Goddamn Europeans.

Her phone buzzed again and anger came on her face before her hands moved down and she pulled her dress up even further, this time exposing the bottom of her white lace panties. I couldn't see her pussy clearly but it was right there. I squirmed in my seat, moving my putt plug around a little, god I was feeling so fucking turned on. My hand reached over and landed on Tina's thigh.

"Tina... it's OK... just relax..." I said with a slight slur.

Her face was horrified and her legs snapped shut. If I hadn't been as tipsy as I was I would have been more worried, but I just chuckled and took another sip of champagne.

My phone buzzed again, I opened it and read the message.

Message: PULL YOUR SKIRT UP ALL THE WAY SLUT

Message: SHOW TINA HOW MUCH OF A SLUT YOU ARE

I closed my phone again not wanting Tina to see and was about to do what I was told to do, but it hit me. How did the blackmailer know the current situation? Even in my inebriated state I made the connection that they must be here somewhere. I quickly perked up, raising myself up with my arms and looking around, trying to see if I noticed anyone looking, but it was impossible, it was dark, and packed with people, I'd never find anyone here, but knowing they were so close made me feel different, somehow dirtier, nastier, knowing someone was watching me up close. "What the fuck!" I said to myself.