Madison's Changing Life Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck... Ms Edwards... that feels so amazing!" Jess said as I could feel her body shake a little. "Lick my teenage pussy... make me cum on your face..."

I pulled Jess onto my face harder and ground her cunt on my tongue, I wanted to taste her as she exploded on my face, I needed to taste her. My ass and cunt were so close to cumming, the scent in the room was full of sex, it was hot and sweaty and it was so dirty. My mind was racing, I thought about what would happen if Emma or Sam walked in the room, the thought of it made me pussy even more wet, more horny, I started to lick Jess's cunt even faster.

My hand reached down and grabbed her wrist and started to push her hand into my slut hole. "Put your whole hand into your whore teacher's cunt..." I felt her thumb start to tuck underneath her fingers, but she was being too gentle, too careful, "just fucking shove it in slut... force your fist into me fucking now!" I said as I grabbed her wrist again trying to pull it into me.

"Holy shit!" I heard Jess say as her fist finally entered me. Her hand was small like the rest of her so my pussy took it easily. "I can't believe you can take my whole fucking hand!"

"Keep fucking me Jess... keep fucking my ass and pussy... come on... fuck me hard slut!" My mind and tongue were both going crazy at what was happening. My asshole was stretched out with a dildo, my pussy was getting fist fucked, and it was being done by my eighteen year old highschool student. On top of that I had her young fuck hole on top of my face. I didn't care what time it was, I didn't care who knew what was happening, fuck I didn't even care if the blackmailer sent this out to everyone, at that moment I only needed to cum, I only needed to taste Jess's cum. My inner fuck slut had been released.

"Oh... Ms Edwards... oh fuck... Ms Edwards I'm so fucking close... oh fuck," Jess started to grind her pussy around on my face, her orgasm almost there, "oh shit... keeppppp... fuck... Ms Edwards holy shit!!" Jess screamed as I felt a wave of cum flood my mouth. Her body convulsed and fell off of me onto the bed, with it her hand ripped itself from my cunt giving me just the rough feeling I needed to explode myself.

"Jessssssss..." I said in a slowly lower tone as my eyes closed and my head feel back. My body shook on the bed, my head thrashed side to side, I couldn't control anything. I could feel the dildo in my ass slide out a little but not all the way, staying inside of me, teasing me. I could feel wetness under my body as my cum soaked into the seats. It felt dirty, nasty, amazing.

A few minutes passed, or maybe a few hours, I had no idea. I remember hearing Jess say "Thank you Madison," but nothing else. My eyes closed. I passed out still wearing my teddy and fishnets.