Madison's Changing Life Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madison, are you OK?" Tina asked with a worried tone, touching my shoulder.

I sat back down and looked at her, "ya... ya... I'm fine... sorry I thought I just recognized someone," I smiled at her and then did what the asshole said, I reached down, grabbing the bottom of my skirt and pulled it up all the way to my waist. My ass was now sitting straight on the fake leather seat, my legs completely uncovered, my teddy covered pussy on view for Tina and anyone who walked by. I looked at Tina in the eyes, "there, see, if I can relax so can you..."

Her face went from shocked to smiling as her legs opened a little again, her body relaxing, "you are so much crazier than I thought," Tina said, taking another sip of champagne.

As the time ticked by again Tina and I got closer and closer, our bodies touching, the drinks flowing, her hands started to touch my body making my pussy throb. I was convinced there was a wet spot on the seat underneath me. Her phone buzzed and she quickly read it and pulled up her dress just like my skirt. She didn't fight it, she didn't curse, she just did it. Her panties were now on full display. I looked at them, maybe even stared, her lips were pressed against the see thru fabric and a little wetness was evident. The mix of the thigh highs, garter belt and lace panties made her look like a high class whore, and I loved it.

I reached over and pulled her close, pushing my lips against hers, kissing her. I felt her hands on my shoulders pushing me away.

"Tina! I'm so sor..." I started but before I could finish Tina had pulled me back in, our mouths opening, our tongues meeting. I wondered if that was how all porn stars kissed. God she tasted amazing. Her tongue shot down my mouth deeper and deeper, I felt like I was being fucked. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her tighter, saliva slipping from our mouths as we took a breath.

"Wow," I said as we sat back in a little bit of shock.

"Sorry about that... it's just been so long..." Tina said a little embarrassed

I smiled at her and grabbed her hand, adding, "I loved it."

We went back to drinking, and chatting, and making out. We both had no idea how long we had been there, how many drinks we had had, or when we were leaving. Being there with her was amazing, she was so sexy, so natural, and kissing her sent shockwaves through my body.

Her phone buzzed, and then buzzed again, and again, and again. We both looked at it, her face turning red as she reached to pick it up. I felt mine buzz while she was reading her messages, and just like hers it kept buzzing. I rummaged through my purse again to look at it.

Message: TINA IS GOING TO ASK YOU TO DANCE

Message: WHILE DANCING BE A SLUT

Message: I WANT TO SEE YOU BE A PUBLIC WHORE

Message: IF YOU'RE NOT SLUTTY ENOUGH I WILL RELEASE EVERYTHING TONIGHT

Message: DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO TINA ON THE DANCE FLOOR TOO

I swear I almost had an orgasm right there. Was it the task of being a slut? Was it being told to do whatever I wanted to to Tina? Or was it the rush of knowing I could lose everything tonight? That my life could be ruined forever in just a few minutes? I didn't know for sure, but my pussy was dripping.

"Hey... do you want to go down and dance?" Tina asked right on schedule.

"Ya, of course... lets go!" I said excitedly. I grabbed her hand and scooted out my side of the booth, pulling her with me. As I got out of the seat, my skirt still riding high, Tina was able to see my butt plug in my ass for the first time.

"Uhhhh... are you wearing a butt plug?" she asked with a smile.

"Maybe," I answered with a sly grin.

"You dirty girl..." she smirked as her hand slapped my ass before pulling my skirt down in place. Tina then pulled her dress down and we headed out of the VIP area, down the stairs and into the swamp of moving bodies.

The music was so loud I could feel my body vibrating. My pussy loved it, the bass rumbling through my clit. Tina pulled me to the middle of the floor, we were squeezed between girls and guys everywhere, it felt like there was no room to move, no way to get out. As we got into a position I started to let the music take over, swaying and moving to the beat. Tina was in front of me smiling as she continued to move as well. Her arms reached out and pulled my closer, kissing me, our tongues meeting again. I felt her hands slide down my body as we kissed, grabbing my skirt and pulling it up to my waist, revealing my fishnet covered ass and butt plug. Everyone was so close that no one could really see, but I felt like such a slut already, being exposed like that in front of so many strangers.

I thought back to the messages and how I was told to do whatever I wanted to Tina. I broke our kiss and whispered in her ear, "you're so fucking sexy," as my hands moved to her shoulders, pushing down the straps of her dress and letting them slide down revealing a white lace bra that matched the rest of her lingerie. Her nipples pressed up against the fabric leaving almost nothing to the imagination. My mind was racing as I leaned forward, pulling her left bra cup down slightly and taking her nipple into my mouth, sucking on it.

We both heard some cheering from around us, one guy yelling "holy shit", and before we knew it we were the center of attention. My head moved back up from her tit, letting the cup go back into place and I looked around. Through the smoke and lasers all I could see were eyes staring at us. I moved my hand down to my pussy and with just a gentle touch I came. There was no controlling it, I was so turned on, so fucking hot that my body just released as soon as my clit was touched. I shook and fell over a little bit on to Tina before gaining my balance again.

I watched as a pair of hands reached around Tina while she continued to move her body seductively. The male hands touched her shoulders and slowly crept their way over her collar bones before landing on her tits. Tina did nothing to stop them, instead she pushed her ass backwards against the violator and ground into him, making him slide his fingers into her bra, pinching her nipples. Tina's eyes closed and her head fell back. I could tell she loved what was happening. Was this the 'porn Tina' I had been wanting to meet?

I felt a pair of hands touch my hips as I stared at Tina. The moved with my body as I continued to flow to the music. I could feel a hard cock rub against my ass as the hands continued their journey around my body. I put my hands on top of them and lead them up my body, letting them caress my tits through my teddy. I pushed back harder, grinding the cock roughly against my ass. I thought about what it would be like to taste a cock again, I hadn't had one in so long, I licked my lips. I pushed his hands down from my chest, across my stomach and below my skirt, letting both hands touch my pussy over my teddy. His fingers felt amazing, as they rubbed my clit through the fabric.

I heard more cheering from around us and I noticed Tina's bra had come off and had fallen on the floor, her tits now out in the open and being played with by several pairs of hands. Did someone undo it for her? Did she do it herself? My mind rushed with crazy thoughts.

Tina looked at me and then reached over and pulled the tie's on my teddy loosening the strings and letting it hang open. My chest was no longer restricted and my tits moved with each beat. She smiled at me and pulled forward, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Again loud cheers echoed around the dance floor somehow over powering the music. More hands found my body, I felt them grabbing my tits and pinching my nipples as I kept getting my clit played with. I was losing my mind.

I looked back at Tina and saw an evil grin on her face, her hand moved quickly towards me and roughly grabbed the thin material covering my cunt, pushing the invading hands out of the way, and pulled it to the side. She then used both hands to grab the fishnet material and rip it open leaving a gaping hole right where my slut hole was. It was dripping wet and red with lust. It needed to be played with. I moaned when the rough hands returned from before now feeling my sopping slit. I felt the fingers start to explore, feeling my lips and clit before pushing a single digit inside covered in my juices.

"Holy shit this slut is looooossseee," I heard a male voice behind me say.

Another finger entered my cunt and he started to pull it wide letting everyone see how used I was, then he forced both of them into me knuckles deep without any resistance.

"YESSSS FUCK YESSS!" I screamed out. As the warm dirty air found its way to my opening I came again. The feeling of being used like this was too much, my knees went weak and I collapsed to the ground. It felt dirty and sticky, normally I would have hated it, but at that moment I loved it, it was where I was supposed to be. As my mind turned back on I saw Tina's white panties right in front of me. Without thinking I reached out and grabbed them, pulling them down to the ground. Tina instantly stepped out of them and spread her legs. I felt a hand in my hair and it roughly pulled me into Tina's cunt, my tongue got to work. I used my hands to spread her pussy so my tongue could get in nice and deep, fucking her hole and tasting her juices. Tina tasted amazing. I wanted to tell her that, I wanted to get up and kiss her and tell her she was amazing, but the hand kept my head in place and I continued to eat her out for as long as I was there.

As I was down on the ground my ass was continually slapped. At first it stung, but the more it was slapped the better it felt. My cheeks burned with lust, slap after slap. Eventually someone saw the butt plug poking out from behind the thong back of my teddy, I heard the announcement ring out.

"This slut has a butt plug in her ass!" the crowd cheered again.

The comment seemed to spur Tina on as my hair was pulled again, lifting me up, our faces meeting.

"You're such a fucking slut Madison!" Tina said, kissing me quickly before turning me down and forcing me to bend over. I felt her hands come down and slap my ass making me moan. I felt her fingers start to toy with the plug in my ass, slowly pulling it to the point where it might come out, and then letting it slide back deep into my ass.

A flash of her playing with another girl's ass and butt plug from her porn days flashed through my head. I felt the toy get right to the edge again before sliding back in. Tina was playing with me, she was teasing me, I could hardly stand it.

In front of my face stood a hard cock in a pair of jeans. The outline was clear and I wanted it. My hands started to trace the outline of it, feeling it twitch and move underneath the fabric. I stuck my tongue out and licked it over his jeans. My slut mind running wild.

Hands started to roam my body again as I felt my tits being played with. Tina slapped my ass again as I felt her finally pull the plug out. "Oh god... fuck yes Tina..." I turned and yelled back at her as she pushed the plug back into my ass roughly.

Tina continued to pull the plug out of my ass and shove it back in, over and over and over. Her other hand under me rubbing my pussy as she continued. I started to rock back towards her, feeling another orgasm quickly building in my body. My hands played with the belt in front of me, getting it undone before I unbuttoned and unzipped the guys jeans. The cheers continued to build around us as I pulled his boxers down releasing his rock hard cock. I wanted to taste it so badly, my tongue reached out to play with the head of the cock when suddenly I felt myself floating. Tina's fingers were gone from my pussy and the plug seemed to have dropped on the floor. I looked back and saw a giant man carrying Tina away and I seemed to be following her.

"OK everyone... shows over! Get the fuck back!" the large man carrying me said as my body flopped around unable to control itself. My tits hanging out, and my asshole and pussy uncovered so anyone could see it. Was this slutty enough for the blackmailer?

I opened my eyes and found myself in my bed. How did I get there? I couldn't remember anything since dancing in the club. Could I have possibly been that drunk? My mind raced back to earlier in the night, drinking with Tina, the text messages we both seemed to receive, dancing on the floor, being touched and groped like a piece of meat. My pussy immediately started to come to life as I thought about it. I pushed the blankets off of my body and got to my feet. As I moved the sensation of not having the butt plug in my ass anymore hit me. Where did it go? Did I take it out somewhere? Do I still have it? Everything was blurry.

Pushing up to my feet was difficult at first, but within a few steps I was getting my balance again. I looked at the clock, 3am. How many hours had I been home? When did I get home? What was apparent though was I had passed out in my clothes. My teddy and fishnets were still on my body, and my skirt was rolled up around my waist. I needed some water, badly.

I pushed the skirt off my body and let it fall on the floor, awkwardly stepping out of it and continuing to my bedroom door. Since it was 3am changing into anything else in order to get some water didn't even come to mind. Trying to find something else to wear seemed difficult to say the least. The lights were off throughout the house, I looked down the hallway to make sure no one was there. It hit me that Jess was staying over and I was glad she was asleep as I didn't need her seeing me like this, or at least not with the way I was feeling.

Once downstairs in the kitchen I grabbed a glass and filled it with some cold water, sipping it slowly. I tried to remember more from the night before, and the more I did the more turned on I got. I splashed some water on my face from the kitchen sink, trying to get rid of the dizziness I was still feeling. After a second glass of water I headed back up stairs. My asshole felt so weird after having the plug in it for so long, I felt like it was wide open and might never close again. The strings from the fishnets tugged tight on my skin and the thong from the teddy rode up between my pussy lips stimulating me every step. I couldn't remember if I had gotten off already tonight or not, but I knew I was going to as soon as I got back upstairs.

Each step was a challenge, both so I didn't fall, and trying to make as little noise as possible. My hands gripped the railing and partially pulled myself up. As my eyes rose from the top step to the ground in front of me, my route to my room, they saw Jess leaning against my door frame, arms crossed, smiling. Her little body was covered only in a pair of panties with hearts on them, and a white tank top.

"Jess, what are you doing?" I asked a little off balance.

"Waiting for you of course," she answered with a sly smile, stepping forward and taking my hand.

Jess led me into my room. I got into bed and she followed me on her hands and knees, crawling across my blanket.

"Jess... what are you doing?" I said again, I was struggling to think straight. My pussy was pulsing, I wasn't sure if it was because I wanted Jess or the events from earlier in the night.

"Ms Edwards... I told you I am your little slut play thing... I'm here to play..." and with that she moved closer, her lips touching mine.

"Jess... we can't..." my objection was weak.

I felt her hand touch my pussy over my teddy, "sure we can Ms Edwards..."

"Oh god Jess... that feels so good..." my fight was already gone. I shifted a little lower in my bed letting Jess continue to rub my pussy. The part of my brain that knew the situation was wrong wasn't working, and all that was left was the inner slut ready to be fucked.

Jess doubled her efforts, rubbing my pussy faster through the material. The fact that she was still doing that told me all I needed to know about her experience. Finally she spoke up.

"Ms Edwards... tell me what to do... tell me what you want... I will do anything you want... I promise..." she sounded so innocent, but also so naughty all at the sametime.

I reached up and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head close to mine, I opened my lips and let her stick her tongue into my mouth. Back and forth our tongues fought, spit and saliva flowing out as we kissed passionately. "By my little slut..." I said to her before letting her go.

"Pull my teddy to the side and eat my pussy you little slut..." I moaned loudly as I lost myself. I felt her fingers do as I said, pulling the fabric to the side before I felt her tongue start to lap up my cunt and flick my clit. "Oh god... just like that... lick my fucking cunt..." the words I was saying shocked me, but they were all I could think about, I needed her to keep going, I didn't care what I said. My hands pushed down on her head, making her tongue push into me even harder, my hips started to gyrate as her tongue continued to work.

"Oh god... Jessssss... fuck yes... you like eating out your teacher don't you? You love to taste your teacher's cunt... tell me you love it," I blurted out.

Jess's head lifted from my pussy for just a second, her eyes looking up at me, "God yes Madison... I fucking love tasting your dirty slut hole..." her head went back down to work.

My mind whirled with Jess's words. I couldn't control my lust, I needed more.

"Finger fuck my fuck hole!" I yelled out. I felt her insert one of her fingers, but her hands were tiny just like the rest of her and it felt like almost nothing.

"More... I need more..." I spurted out looking at her. Jess slid a second finger in my cunt but it wasn't nearly enough. "Fuck... put four fingers in my cunt fucking now!"

Jess looked shocked but did what I said, sliding four fingers into my sloppy slut hole and started to move them in and out while her tongue kept thrashing my clit. My body started to gyrate up and down trying to force more of her fingers into my cunt.

"Yes Jess... fuck my cunt... fuck my sloppy dirty fuck hole... oh god," I said losing control.

I reached over to my bedside table and pulled out the first drawer while trying not to stop what Jess was doing. My hand rummaged around until it found one of my dildos and I pulled it out. It was 8" long and I wanted it all up my ass. I brought it to my mouth and licked it before pushing it towards Jess.

"Slut... suck on this," I said roughly. Jess's innocent face looked up at it and then opened her mouth, letting me push it in, her other hand came up and grabbed it, holding it in place so she could suck and lick it while her other hand continued to fuck me with her fingers..

"Now take the dildo and shove it up my fucking asshole... but do NOT take your fingers out of my cunt!" I said and Jess nodded. I felt her move the dildo down to my ass and start to push. It was still wide open from having the plug up there all day and it moved into my hole easily.

"Yes Jess... fuck your teacher's holes..." my eyes closed as I pushed back onto the dildo and her fingers, "fuck me nice and hard... I know you dreamed of this Jess you fucking teenage slut..." I was losing my mind as I could feel myself getting closer and closer.

I grabbed Jess's hair and pulled her up from my clit, I looked her in the eyes, "tell me what you are... tell me what you want to be..."

He face was covered in my cunt juice as her mouth started to speak, "I am a little teenage slut... I want everyone to look at me and know that I have sex with my teacher... dirty nasty sex... I want to be a nasty teenage whore Ms Edwards..."

I smiled at her, "good girl... now spin around, I want to taste you little cunt."

Jess turned around, keeping her fingers in my pussy and her other hand ramming the dildo into my ass. Her pussy was now right above my face, I leaned forward and took a deep breath smelling her sweet smell. My tongue came out and I licked the fabric, her panties were soaked and tasted sweet. I pulled her panties down and off her legs, laying them beside me. I could tell her pussy hadn't been used a lot like mine, it still looked so delicate. I started to lick it, tasted it, burying my tongue into it. Jess tasted amazing.