Madison's Changing Life Pt. 18

Story Info
Madison begins to blackmail Emma.
6.6k words
4.73
17.7k
28

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

The next couple of days were a blur. I was in shock. Tina was kind enough. Kind enough? Was that how I was thinking now? She was kind enough to let me digest the situation over the weekend. I struggled with my new reality. It was a shock how quickly I went from thinking I was going to get out of being blackmailed to becoming a blackmailer. How did I let this happen? Of course the situation was even worse because the first person I was forced into blackmailing was my own daughter.

For the whole weekend it was hard to function. How could I talk to Emma? I avoided her as much as possible making sure she didn't have the chance to ask me how the meeting went. There was no way I could tell her, right? "Hey honey I am blackmailing you now, that's OK right?" That wasn't a conversation I wanted to have. Sam wasn't involved, at least not yet, but even with him it was hard to look him in the eyes. I felt embarrassed, I felt used, I felt dirty.

The problem was, even with these feelings of disgust, my mind kept going back to that picture of Emma laying there, naked. She really was beautiful. If she wasn't my daughter I would definitely want to see more of her, but I couldn't think like that, it was wrong in so many ways. I spent as much time that weekend distracting myself thinking about the situation. I went to the movies, I worked outside in the yard, I went to the mall, I even called Beth and met up for a coffee. Through everything I put on a fake smile and pretending like everything was fine, but nothing really was.

Finally it was Sunday night. I laid down in bed and was hoping that everything before that moment was a dream and that I wouldn't have to do anything. But of course that was wishful thinking.

Tina: HI SLUT

I didn't know she was still going to call me that. It didn't bother me though, which actually kind of bothered me.

Me: Hi

Tina: ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR FIRST MESSAGE?

Me: CAN'T I DO SOMETHING ELSE? PLEASE!

There had to be something else I could do instead of blackmailing my daughter, right?

Tina: NO. THIS WAS THE DEAL

Tina: EITHER THIS OR I RELEASE EVERYTHING

Tina: UP TO YOU!

Fuck. At least I could not go too far with it.

Me: Fine. I'll do it.

Tina: GOOD.

Tina: NOW REMEMBER I CAN SEE ALL OF THE MESSAGES

Tina: SO THEY BETTER BE GOOD

I didn't respond. I had to think.

I took some time to look through instagram, trying to once again relax and not get too worked up about my situation. The issue was that the bad part of my brain suddenly had an idea and I ventured to Emma's "other" instagram account. As I scrolled through the pictures I saw her in all kinds of compromising outfits and situations. There were pictures of her in short skirts, topless in only her bra, beer drinking, swimming in her underwear, and many more. The more I looked the more the evil side of my brain took over. And before I knew it I was texting Emma.

Blackmailer Me: HELLO

I waited for a response.

Emma: Hi...

Blackmailer Me: DO YOU REMEMBER THE RULES?

Emma: Yes...

My heart was pumping fast, my body was tingling. Something was so wrong about this. How could I do this to my own daughter? But the slutty and nasty side of me was in control now. I couldn't stop myself. My pussy was wet.

Blackmailer Me: GOOD

Blackmailer Me: WE ARE GOING TO START EASY

Blackmailer Me: TOMORROW WEAR BLACK NIKE SPANDEX SHORTS

Blackmailer Me: AND A WHITE T-SHIRT

Blackmailer Me: NO BRA

My face burned with lust, worry and embarrassment. I waited.

Emma: OK

I felt relieved that she agreed, that the experience wasn't being stretched out further, but it also seemed like she was resigned to her fate which as a mother made me feel worse about everything. The plus side was that it was a pretty easy challenge. She had worn those shorts to school before, and a t-shirt with no bra wasn't the most scandalous thing, if she chose the right shirt no one would even notice, at least that was my thought process. Tomorrow was going to be a day of change, not the change I originally hoped going into Friday, but change nonetheless. I was excited and scared.

-------------------

I woke up the next morning with dread and excitement all mixed into one. I got ready and put on a pair of jeans and a sweater with panties and a bra. Now that I wasn't being blackmailed I felt like it was only appropriate to dress normally again. It was the right thing to do.

I went downstairs and started breakfast as usual. First Sam came down and we greeted each other as usual before he sat and was obsessed with his phone as usual. My heart beat faster every moment as I waited for Emma to come down. I already knew what she would be wearing but there was still a rush to it all, a worry, an excitement. Finally I heard the stairs creak with her footsteps before she walked into the kitchen. She was dressed just as expected, almost. I assumed she would wear a long white t-shirt to cover as much as possible but she didn't, not even close. Her black shorts were on full display, she turned to get something to drink and her ass was shown to me in all its glory. Her shirt was a crop top. Her toned stomach was out in the open and the bottom of her shirt hung a little away from her skin. My eyes moved up and while the shirt wasn't see-thru you could see her nipples poking against the material. It was clear she was at least a little excited about what was happening. Like mother, like daughter?

It was hard to concentrate but we all ate breakfast before getting our stuff and driving to school. The drive was quiet as usual as we all seemed to have things on our mind, no doubt I knew what Emma was thinking. We arrived and Sam left first saying a quick goodbye before disappearing. Emma sat in the car for a moment until Sam was out of ear shot before speaking up.

"Mom."

I turned to her, worried, which seemed strange, "yes honey?"

"Did the blackmailer stop... ummm... blackmailing you?" Emma asked, her head looking straight ahead.

I panicked. How did I answer that question? Did I lie and tell her no? That seemed like the only way out of it. If I said yes, the blackmailing had stopped, then it would look like the blackmailer had moved on to Emma. Was that better? I didn't know. I wasn't sure. I didn't have time to contemplate all of the options. I blurted something out.

"No..." I mumbled, "it didn't, I mean it hasn't..."

Emma looked at me, "oh... OK... I was just wondering because you were dressed more... normally today..."

I could tell she was nervous, worried, unsure. "Sorry... is everything OK?" I asked back. I knew it wasn't, but I had to pretend.

"Ummm... ya, everything is fine... have a good day mom," Emma said, opening the door and walking to school. I felt bad but my eyes didn't seem to know that. I watched her ass sway in front of me as she headed into the school. I felt a twitch in my pussy. Fuck.

------------------

I walked into school and avoided the office, I just didn't want to see Tina, I couldn't face her yet, even though I knew I was going to have to at some point. I knew I had Emma in my class later that day, but until then I tried to focus on the work in front of me. The problem was my thoughts about Emma kept circling in my head. How was she doing? Was she OK? What were other people saying? But also back to the shirt, and why she wore it. Did she know she could have worn any t-shirt? Did she wear that one on purpose? Did she like showing off?

It seemed like those thoughts were on repeat in my head, over and over I went through them and never came up with any kind of answer. I stayed in my class all day, reading, working, trying to stay distracted, I didn't even go out for lunch. There was no way I was going to run into Tina, no way at all. How could I face her?

I had Sam in an earlier class and he was his normal self, it seemed that he was oblivious to the whole situation, and I was thankful for that. At least I hadn't screwed up one kid, well, not that much anyway, as I thought back to catching him masturbating in his room. My face turned red. Fuck.

Eventually it was time for Emma's class. As much as I tried not to focus on the door, watching the students walk through, one after one, waiting for her, I couldn't help myself. I needed to see what she looked like, what her mood was like, how other people around her acted. Finally she walked through the door and to my surprise, and maybe my happiness, she looked completely normal. Smile on her face, talking to friends, it didn't seem to bother her at all, she looked natural, at ease, happy. She looked at me, giving me a little smile before she walked to her desk. I watched her, seeing her tits move gently as she stepped, her ass almost glowing through her shorts. My eyes wandered to the other students, the guys watching her like me, taking long looks at her body as she walked past them, the girls mostly ignoring her and talking about their own things. If I didn't know that she was being blackmailed I would have had no idea. How was she so comfortable? Did she like it?

The day ended and I headed home without Sam and Emma as they had their own plans. I waited anxiously for Emma to get home so I could see if everything was just an act or if she really was so OK with what was happening. I scrolled through my phone, looking at the message I sent, checking Emma's instagram, checking her secret instagram, looking at her, inspecting each photo for what she was wearing, how she seemed to be acting. The more I looked through the pictures the more I saw how comfortable my daughter was with herself, with her body, she wasn't like me. Sure I was showing off now, but I was forced to do it, to open up like that, Emma did it naturally, no wondering what I told her to wear today didn't make her uncomfortable. My mind wandered and I thought about how I would have to make things much harder on her, but then I stopped myself, remembering this was Emma, my daughter, I couldn't.

The door opened and Emma and Sam both walked in a little later than I expected. I turned off my phone before saying hi.

"Hey guys... there's dinner in the kitchen if you want anyway," I said, still sitting on the couch.

"Thanks mom," I heard from the two of them almost in unison.

I sat waiting to see if either of them would come and join me. There was a 50/50 chance as it was just as likely they would both retreat to their rooms for the night as teenagers do. It turns out 50/50 was right as Sam went up to his room and Emma came and sat down across from me. I watched as she crossed her legs on the couch giving me a perfect view in between her legs, her pussy covered by her shorts, and I was assuming panties. She focused on the TV as I glanced occasionally over at her.

We sat in silence for a while before I had to say something, I had to know how she felt today, how she seemed so comfortable today.

"So, Emma, how was your day?" I started.

"Not too bad," she said before taking another bite of food.

"Well that's good... you know... I just noticed something today..." I trailed off for a second.

"Ya?"

"Ummm well... you don't seem to be wearing a bra..." It felt weird asking her, not because I was her mom, but because I was the one who told her not to wear one.

"Oh... ya... ummmm... I just didn't feel like it today, you know?"

I watched for her reaction, to see if she felt nervous about it, if she was trying to cover her true feelings, if there was something deeper there, but the more I tried to look past her outer shell the less I saw, there was just nothing there. She wasn't upset, or nervous, she was just... her. I was shocked, confused, but somehow happy about it. I hadn't broken my daughter.

"Oh, OK, well that's fine, I just was wondering why I guess..."

"You know it feels kinda nice to just... but free... I recommend it," Emma said with a laugh. I smiled back. Who was this girl?

"Well you do you," I laughed back.

We continued to watch the show, chatting a little here and there before finally it was time to go to bed. We said our goodnights and went to our rooms as if it was a normal night. Of course it wasn't, it wasn't at all. I quickly got ready for sleep before getting into bed with my phone, opening it and checking my messages.

Tina: EMMA SEEMS LIKE HE ENJOYED IT TODAY

Tina: I KNEW SHE WAS A LITTLE SLUT LIKE HER MOM

Even though I was thinking the same thing I hated the fact that she was saying it.

Me: Fuck you

Tina: OH COME ON YOU KNOW IT TOO

Tina: SHE LOVES IT

Tina: I CAN TELL

Me: I hate you

Tina: WELL THAT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER DOES IT

Tina: YOU BETTER MAKE HER TASK HARDER TOMORROW

Tina: IF YOU DON'T I'LL DO IT FOR YOU

Tina: PLUS YOU KNOW SHE WILL LOVE IT

Me: Fuck

Me: You

Tina: GOODNIGHT SLUT

God, I hated her. I hated her for what she had done, and was doing. I hated her because of how well she seemed to know me, and now Emma. I hated her because she was right about so many things. I just fucking hated her.

I layed in bed for a minute, calming down, trying to collect my thoughts. I had to text Emma, I had to give her instructions for tomorrow.

Me: DID YOU HAVE FUN TODAY?

I felt dirty typing already.

Emma: No

I knew she was lying.

Me: ARE YOU SURE?

Me: IT SURE SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE?

I felt sick.

Emma: You saw me?

Me: OF COURSE

Emma: Who are you?

Me: IT DOESN'T MATTER

Me: YOU BETTER TELL ME THE TRUTH

Me: DID YOU ENJOY IT

There was a pause, I could almost hear her brain working trying to come up with a response.

Emma: Fine

Emma: I liked it OK?

Me: I KNEW IT

Me: IT'S OK TO LIKE IT

Me: IT'S WHO YOU ARE

Now I paused... trying to decide if the thing in my mind was the right thing to type.

Me: YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR MOM

My heart raced as I thought again.

Me: SLUTS

To my surprise there was a response almost right away.

Emma: My mom is a slut?

It was as if this exchange was turning into a real conversation, it was as if Emma and I were talking, but without us knowing it. What was happening?

Me: YES

Emma: But I thought you blackmailed her?

I had to be careful.

Me: I DID

Me: BUT THE MORE I DID THE MORE SHE LIKED IT

Me: SHE LOVED THE THINGS I MADE HER DO

Emma: Really?

Me: YES

Me: AND I KNOW YOU'RE THE SAME

Me: NO ONE WOULD BE AS COMFORTABLE AS THEY WERE TODAY IF THEY DIDN'T LIKE IT

There was another pause. I waited anxiously.

Emma: You are right

Emma: I did like it

Emma: I was scared at first but seeing the eyes on me turned me on so much

Emma: I even had to go to the washroom to cum today

Emma: I can't believe I'm telling you this!

Me: IT'S OK

Me: IT'S MORE FUN IF YOU WANT IT

Me: JUST BE YOURSELF SLUT

Emma: This is crazy

Emma: Am I crazy?

Me: NO

Me: YOU ARE BEING YOU

I felt like I was her mom at that moment, comforting her, consoling her, it was so strange.

Me: ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEXT TASK?

Emma: Yes

Me: TOMORROW

Me: SKIRT NO PANTIES

Me: TANK TOP NO BRA

Me: YOU CAN CHOOSE COLOUR, LENGTH, ETC

Me: JUST BE YOURSELF

Emma: ok

Emma: Goodnight

ME: GOODNIGHT SLUT

I closed my phone and my eyes and let out a deep breath. What the fuck just happened? I was expecting a fight. I was expecting to have to force Emma to do this, I was expecting to feel horrible about everything, I was expecting to cry after I told her what to do, but now I feel like I'm helping her be herself, helping her be free. Somehow I felt like that was the most real conversation Emma and I had had in a long time. What was happening? Were we both sluts? Were we both so fucked up that we liked showing ourselves off? It was just too much.

I fell asleep with my phone still in my hands, my mind thinking about what else Emma might like, what she might desire, and how much more like me she might be. It scared me, but also excited me. It was a night of many dreams with Emma at the centre of them.

-----------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up in almost the same position, my phone still in my hand, my mind seemed cleared though, fresh, focused, ready for the day, ready to see Emma in whatever she decided to wear.

Something about our conversation last night was making me feel more alive myself. I admitted to my daughter that I was a slut, that I loved showing off, even if she didn't know it was me. I felt like now that I admitted it that I needed to follow through with it. Even though it seemed crazy to dress slutty without being forced to, it felt right. Was this who I was? My mind was made up.

After washing my face and applying a little make up I picked out my clothes for the day. I needed to make sure I still was somewhat respectable, and I knew what Emma was going to be wearing today, so I wanted to pick something that was similar, but didn't make it seem like I knew ahead of time. I put on a tight white cardigan and a knee length loose black skirt. Looking in the mirror I noticed my tits were showing off a little more than I thought was appropriate so I decided to put on a white bra, no panties though, I was far too enthralled by this new situation to wear panties. No one would know, but I would.

Down in the kitchen I waited for Emma to arrive. I tried concentrating on making breakfast, coffee, my phone, anything to keep me from staring at the stairs waiting for her to show up. All of that failed, the anticipation was killing me.

Finally she arrived, I heard the stairs creak and my eyes immediately shot over to them to watch her come down. I saw white socks on her feet come into view first followed by her long bare legs and then her skirt. It ended about half way up her thigh, tight, plaid, a little slit on one leg. This wasn't something she would normally wear to school, this was something she would wear out to a party, something she wouldn't let me see her wearing, and here she was completely ready to go to school wearing it. As she continued down the stairs I saw her top come into view, plain white tank top as instructed, no bra, her nipples poking through, a little bit of her midriff on display. My mind was battling between being a mother and being turned on, and the motherly side was losing badly.

"Goodmorning," I said as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink from the fridge.

"Hey," she said, not seeming nervous at all, like everything was completely normal. How could she be like this?

I watched as she bent over, her skirt rising up getting dangerously close to showing her pussy. As she came back up her head turned to look at me.

My face went red, "ummm, hey honey, that skirt is pretty... short..." I tried to sound like I was concerned, but I wasn't sure it worked.

"Oh, ya... but it's fine, I'll be careful..." was the only thing she said before sitting down and going on her phone before looking up at me, "you know you're not exactly dressed conservatively yourself..."

It caught me off guard, I had to respond, "well... I have to keep up with my daughter I guess," we both chuckled. It was weird. What was happening?

I just couldn't comprehend how she could be so calm about everything? It was one thing to not care about being exposed like this, but it was another to like it. Did she like it? It sure seemed like it.

A few minutes later Sam showed up, we got ready to go and headed to school as usual.

-------------------------------------

My first class of the day was a struggle, trying to focus on the work, on the students in front of me, but my mind just kept going back to Emma. The skirt, the tank top, how good she looked, how I knew she wasn't wearing any panties or a bra. I kept trying to tell myself to put the thoughts out of my head, that she was my daughter, that I couldn't think like that, but the more I did that the more I thought about her.

12