Madison's Changing Life Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the second class I was really struggling to focus, I wanted to sit in my chair, pull up my skirt and fuck myself right there. I took some deep breaths to try to relax. My phone buzzed.

Tina: YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD ASK FOR PROOF

Tina: I CAN TELL YOU WANT TO

Without even thinking I picked up my phone and texted.

Me: SHOW ME PROOF OF NO PANTIES AND BRA

I expected there to be a long delay so that Emma could go to the washroom to complete her task, to take a picture, to show her mother proof, her blackmailer proof. I was wrong.

Emma: PICTURE

I was surprised to get a response so quickly, I wondered if maybe I had her schedule wrong, or maybe she was just in the washroom when I texted her. I opened the picture.

I gasped as I looked at the image in front of my eyes, a few students looked up at me to see what was going on, but quickly went back to their work. The image Emma sent was of her legs spread open, her pussy soaking wet, and the most shocking thing was it was obvious she took the picture under her desk, right in the middle of her class. I almost dropped my phone as I brought it a little closer to my face. I focused on her pussy, bald, wet, amazing. I felt so dirty looking at it, knowing who it was, everything about it was wrong, completely and utterly wrong. But I couldn't stop myself.

Emma: PICTURE

Emma: I think it's pretty obvious I'm not wearing a bra

I opened the picture to see her nipples poking through the thin material. I already knew she wasn't wearing a bra but the boldness of taking the picture in class still surprised me. I flipped back and forth between the two pictures, confused and turned on. I didn't even realize it at first but my legs had opened and my free hand was slowly rubbing my cunt over my panties under my desk. I was soaking wet too. Why was Emma having this affect on me?

"Miss?" I heard from the class shaking me out of trance.

"Uhhh... yes?" I said my face was a little red.

"I have a question about this section, can you help me?"

"Of course," I motioned for the student to come up to the front as I turned off my phone and put it face down on my desk to make sure no other messages popped up unexpectedly. As they walked up I took a deep breath, closed my legs, and tried to calm myself.

It was good to take a few minutes to focus on something else, it let my body cool and start to think rationally again. As I finished answering the students' questions I decided not to look at my phone again until after class. I didn't want to get into the same situation again, touching myself, almost getting caught. I focused on the work in front of me and answered some more questions until class ended.

With class over I decided I needed some fresh air and headed outside. I opened my phone as I walked to see if there were any other messages, unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, there were none. I walked around the path making sure no one was too close to see my phone as I opened the messages again to take a look at what Emma sent me. I still couldn't comprehend how my daughter could do something so risky? I had to find out.

Me: THAT WAS VERY RISKY OF YOU

Me: TAKING PICTURES IN CLASS

Emma replied right away.

Emma: I know

Me: THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT?

Emma: Because you asked?

I was a little disappointed in the answer. Was that the only reason? I thought about how Tina would push and pull the truth out of me, how she would tell me what I was really feeling without me knowing, or wanting to share. Could I do the same with Emma? Could I get the truth out of her?

Me: IS THAT THE ONLY REASON?

Me: I THINK YOU LIKED IT

I waited. A moment passed.

Emma: No

Emma: I mean it was fine...

Emma: Why are we talking about this?

Me: BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE YOU

Emma: What does that mean?

Me: I THINK YOU LIKED TAKING THE PICTURE

Me: I THINK YOU LIKE NOT WEARING PANTIES

Me: I THINK YOU LIKE DRESSING LIKE A SLUT

It was risky, and reading back what I wrote made me blush. How could I send this to my daughter? But it was too late. It was done. I waited for her response again, if there was one.

Emma: Maybe

Me: MAYBE?

Me: IS YOUR PUSSY WET RIGHT NOW?

My pussy was dripping and my panties were soaked.

Emma: Yes

Me: ONLY A SLUT WOULD BE WET RIGHT NOW

Emma: Maybe

Me: JUST ADMIT IT YOU LIKE IT

Emma: Fine

Emma: I like it

Emma: I'm wet

Me: GOOD GIRL

There was a long pause. It felt like we both didn't know what to say, what to do.

Emma: What now?

I didn't reply. I didn't know what was next. What I knew was I needed to touch my pussy, it was killing me. I was about to go to the washroom to take care of my needs when the bell rang, time to get back to class. Fuck.

The next class was torture again. How could I concentrate with what just happened? There was only one thing that my mind was thinking about and that was Emma, not the assignment the students were working on, not my job, not what was for dinner, nothing that I should have been thinking about. Only Emma, the pictures, her comments, my pussy. Everything that was wrong.

Time seemed to move even more slowly than usual, minute by minute ticking by. I used to be nervous about the things that Tina was making me do, but now I was almost excited about what was going to come next with Emma. The thing was I was in charge of that? I got to tell her what to do, I got to make the decisions. It all was overwhelming.

I picked up my phone and stared at it, wondering what to type, what kind of task or message to send Emma, but instead of typing anything I just sat there, thinking. I couldn't come up with anything. What I wanted her to do, what my sick demented thoughts desired was too much, and what my mother side wanted wasn't enough. Did I want her to trip naked and show me her body? Yes. Could I ask that without her being expelled? No. My eyes went back up to the clock, watching as the hands moved slowly around.

"Class, I will be right back," I stated as I stood up and walked out the door.

I headed to the washroom and splashed some water on my face. I needed to get a hold of myself, I needed to get control of the situation again. I looked at myself in the mirror, examining, when my phone buzzed.

Tina: YOU NEED TO KEEP PUSHING HER

Me: But she has done enough!

Tina: TRUST ME SHE WANTS MORE

Tina: I CAN TELL

I didn't reply. Not because I wanted to rebel, but because I knew she was right. I could tell that Emma liked it as much as Tina. I didn't want to admit it, not as her mother, but it was true, Emma was liking it, it was obvious.

I headed back to class just before it ended to find everyone moved around and talking as you would expect. After telling them to calm down and get back to their seats the bell rang. I knew what that meant, my next class with Emma.

I waited at my desk, trying to concentrate as the students walked in and sat down. My eyes stayed on my papers even as I desperately wanted to look up and see Emma walk in. I fought that urge though and waited for everyone to be seated. To my surprise and perhaps horror Emma was in the front row. I looked at her and she smiled at me. There was no sense that she wasn't having a good day, that things weren't going well. I looked at her legs under the desk, her skirt pulled up on her thighs, her knees together. My eyes wandered to her chest, her nipples erect poking through the fabric. I caught myself before my staring became obvious and addressed the class.

"OK everyone, please open your books to page... 36..." I started.

As I paced back and forth in front of the class, writing things on the blackboard, reading passages from the textbook, asking and answering questions, my eyes kept glancing at Emma. For the most part she was concentrating just like everyone else, but I kept catching her looking at phone, picking up, checking her screen and then putting it down. Was she waiting for a message? Did he want a message?

When I was done with my lesson I told the students what work I wanted done and sat at my desk. I picked up my phone and checked my messages just like Emma was doing.

Tina: TELL HER TO OPEN HER LEGS

My eyes went wide when I read the message. I wanted her to do it so badly, but could I do it? It seemed so wrong. And how could I do it without her wondering why I was texting at the sametime.

Me: I can't do that

Tina: YES YOU CAN AND YOU WANT TO DON'T LIE

I didn't reply. I just sat there thinking. Not about if I should do it or not, but how I would do it. That was the point I was at. Somehow the last few days have completely changed my thinking. I've gone from complete reluctance to mild hesitancy. Was I the worst mother in the world?

I typed a message on my phone and then moved it to the side of my desk sso it wouldn't look like I was typing when I sent it. I put some papers in front of me and looked at them, then reached out with my hand quickly tapped "send" before picking up a pen in the same motion and writing something on the papers, jiberish really.

I tried not to look up, I tried not to see if Emma's phone buzzed, if she picked it up, what her reaction was to the message, but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't help myself. My eyes raised a little and I pretended to look around the room at all of the students but really I was only interested in one.

Me: OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR YOUR MOM

I watched as her face turned red as she read the message, but that was soon followed with a little smile. I tried to look away as her knees opened and her soaking cunt came into view. I looked at her, not trying to hide it anymore. Our eyes met. It was a weird shocked, but not surprised connection. It was as if we both knew what we were doing was wrong, but we were doing it anyway, overcome by some other force, some other power that we couldn't control.

It felt like minutes but it was only seconds that her legs were open and I was staring at her beautiful pussy, glistening with wetness. It was an amazing few seconds but before I could stare any longer her knees snapped shut, her hand picked up her phone and she sent a message.

My phone buzzed but I was smart enough not to open it. My face was bright red now too, the whole situation was overwhelming. I focused back on my work until class ended.

As the bell went and the students left, including Emma, I took a deep breath and leaned back in my chair before opening my phone and reading the texts.

Emma: I just showed my mom my pussy

Emma: hello?

Emma: It was so hot!

Emma: What have you done to me? Lol

I read the texts over and over. What had happened to my sweet little girl? Was this genetic? Was she like me? Were we both some kind of messed up sluts? How could she like this so much? My mind raced through thought after thought as I sat there trying to refocus and control myself. I didn't reply.

I met Emma and Sam at the car as usual. Both of them were leaning against it on their phones, waiting for me. The ride home was quiet, both saying their day was "OK" even though Emma and I kept looking at each other with a look of "we need to talk when we get home". I didn't know what I was going to say, but right now we needed to keep it quiet while Sam was around. It was hard to drive as I kept taking peeks at Emma's legs with her skirt up high on her thighs knowing she had nothing underneath.

At home all three of us went upstairs as soon as we got back. I placed my bag beside my desk and laid back on my bed, closing my eyes, thinking through the day, how things had gotten so weird and messed up, but also how hot it was to see Emma becoming a little slut. My hand reached down touching my panty-less pussy, I was soaking wet. I let my mind run as I continued to slowly rub my clit, feeling an orgasm slowly building through my body.

KNOCK KNOCK

My eyes shot open.

"Mom?" I heard Emma say from the other side of my door.

I pushed myself up on the bed, took a deep breath, and answered.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in...?"

"Ya, sure honey..."

I was sitting on my bed when she walked in in an oversized white hoodie, a pair of pink pajama shorts and white socks.

"Can we... ummm... talk?" Emma asked as she approached me.

"Ya I think we should..." I answered, trying not to give myself away. I patted the bed beside me for her to come and sit down.

There was a moment's pause before Emma finally spoke.

"About today... ummm... sorry about... you know..."

I grabbed her hand and looked at her, motherly, "it's OK... but... why?"

I waited for an answer even though I already knew it.

"Ummm... well you know..." Emma started but stopped.

"It's OK honey..."

"Well... you know how I asked you if you were still being blackmailed the other day?"

"Ya..."

"Well, now I am... somehow they got my info and they are blackmailing me too..."

"What?!" I tried to sound shocked, but I wasn't sure I pulled it off.

"Ya..."

I pulled her in for a hug, "are you OK? Have they made you do anything you didn't want to do?"

"Ummm... well... nothing has been too bad... just well... you saw today..."

"OK... well... I think we should go to the cops... we need to end this honey... it was different when it was just me, but... this is..."

Emma stopped me, "no... we can't... I mean... they have... ummm... pictures of me that I don't want out... and what about you? What about everything they have about you?!"

I pretended to think about the situation for the first time before reply... "fuck... what are we going to do?"

"I think we just... wait..." Emma said not sounding completely convinced.

"Wait?"

"Ya... I mean... nothing bad has happened yet, so let's just see what happens, OK?"

"Ummm... OK honey... if you're sure?"

"Ya, just... I'm sorry about today in class."

"Oh don't be honey... I was just shocked... but it was fine..."

Was I sounding convincing at all? Probably not but Emma didn't seem to notice. I pulled her in close to me and gave her a big hug.

"Why don't you go downstairs and relax and I will be down in a minute to make dinner, OK?" I said while getting up off the bed.

Emma left and I started getting changed into some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I needed to feel relaxed even if I wasn't feeling like that inside. Everything was stressful, and exciting, and wrong all mixed into one. My life, and now Emma's life was spinning out of control in a way we all had so little control over. It was exciting, and part of me loved it, but what kind of toll was it taking on all of us?

My phone buzzed.

Tina: MOM AND DAUGHTER TWO SLUTS

Tina: HAHA

Me: Fuck you

I shut off my phone and went downstairs.

12