All Comments on 'Madison's Changing Life Pt. 18'

by heavyandhorny

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I cant wist until they all go to prison for public nudity and indecency. Corrupting a minor. Sex in public. And Emma gets to be charged as an adult.

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 2 years agoAuthor

Well I have already finished the story on my Patreon. It's actually kind of the end of *Part 1*. I have plans to eventually write stories for the characters again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another good chapter. It will be interesting to see how Tina Changes Madison in order to change Emma. I would like to see some face to face " challenges" from Tina to Madison, as well as some home exhibition from both Madison and Emma. Pappsleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was concerned about the change in the story and was pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to the next chapter. It would be nice to see Madison's perssonal blackmail continue as well though.

JackDoodleJackDoodleover 2 years ago

A great story, but you start off with the Mom decided on not wearing panties before school, then you say she has them on in school and lastly you reference no panties again after getting home. Did they magically teleport on and off her body?

heavyandhornyheavyandhornyover 2 years agoAuthor

Huh, oops. I try to edit for those things but obviously missed it this time. Sorry about that.

kakwannkakwannover 2 years ago

"EMMA SEEMS LIKE HE ENJOYED IT TODAY"

He?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

can’t wait for #19. Will we get Sam involved? How about Jess

BriannaLeFeyBriannaLeFeyover 2 years ago

Hello,

I just read the entire story chapters 1 - 18 and well have some minor requests and a few comments for the peanut gallery.

Requests -

More Sam - especially his life at home. As both Madison and Emma get lost in their new lusty life it would be nice if they started to corrupt or promote Sam. Finding some type of new normal within their family by including Sam both in his sissification as well as their communal play.

Madison's erosion - Tina might need to be a tad more proactive to push Madison over the edge. Since you have done a great job in having her resist what is clearly coming to her, a strong push might be suggested to get her over the line.

Emma's ease - This doesn't make much sense, why is Emma so turned on by her mother? Why is she pushing the incestous relationship? What does she hope to get out of all of this? What if any limits does she actually have?

Stretching / sizing play - Would rather enjoy Madison to be plugged with that massive plug again while Emma has to wear hers. Having Tina dropping off another wireless toy for Emma's use. That way both mother and daughter are under her control and driven wild and crazy by it.

Peanut Gallery -

Guys if you don't like a narrative fiction work then move on elsewhere. This is entirely text based, no one was hurt and just spamming the hate comments are unwanted / unneeded. All you are doing is really just satisfying your own ego's. If it bothers you so much you end up feeling a certain kind of way... don't read it. It's not against TOS so the real question is why does it make you feel a certain kind of way? This is a you problem not an Author's problem. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is the storie dead ? Or do you got more great ideas ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. Waiting for Chapter 19. Please hurry up with it. Bring Jess back in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is 19 & 20? Get Jess involved again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did this story ever get finished? Would be interested to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there the account on Patreon?, I have seen that in duckduckgo.com says that there is a chapter 19 on Patreon but then Patreon says that it does not exist

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Has Heavyandhorny given up writing ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess we will not see any more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can someone else continue this great story - please ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yes who can continue this great story ?

blank115blank115about 1 year ago

Does this author's Patreon still exist, and does anyone have a link? I've tried finding it and come up with nothing.

mkokpmkokpabout 1 year ago

I really hope this series continues. The patreon is down, but the average period between chapters is still normal. (17 to 18 was 10 months)

I can't wait to find out how far she pushes Emma. A revisit to the photoshoot would be great.

I also had the idea of Madison telling Emma to blackmail her Mom (herself).... only Emma still doesn't know that Mom is the blackmailer now. This would be a fun way of Madison giving up some control over her life once again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have loved all 18 chapters so far and cannot wait to discover what happens next between Madison, Emma and Tina? Can stockings, lingerie, light-bondage, latex outfits be introduced? Does Tina fuck Madison and Emma with a strap-on? Is Emma fucked by her mom? Do Madison and Emma join a secret lesbian group? Please do not end this story here, because it leaves your fans with some many unanswered questions!

burrito54burrito5410 months ago

hopping ther will be more of this. i agree with anonymous and MKOKP

Blue_GatorBlue_Gator9 months ago

You absolutely have to continue this!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WARNING: I rambled quite a bit.

I quite enjoyed this story since it was very different compared to most blackmail stories I've read. All of which seemed to be parallel to each other. I do hope that, if the story continues, Madison will stop questioning things and accept them as they are. The whole second-guessing(?) Seems to have gone on a bit too long, imo. She has accepted she's a slut, but she refuses to accept her sexual attraction to her daughter. They're both ladies, so there's no reason to be disgusted in herself for desiring her. Based on the events of this chapter, it seems evident theft the sexual attraction is mutual. In any case, I hope Madison stops pretending she hates Tina when she is undoubtedly grateful and really likes her. Maybe Tina could even become Emma's stepmother at some point? If so, then maybe they could become a family of nudists and exhibitionist sluts. It would be nice to see Sam get feminized and then become a trans woman, who Tina would naturally mold into a slut as she did to Madison. Maybe even turn the transsexual Sam into her love slave? Collar and all. She gets off on blackmailing, true, but there has got to be much more that does it too. In any case, please don't just abandon this phenomenon story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

where are more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

its been a long time since you updated last, any more? or new stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I studied your story completely ,it is nice and excellent ,I want you to continue this story with Emma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userheavyandhorny@heavyandhorny
An update for anyone reading this. I lost all of my previous work and then lost the desire to write. But I'm back writing a little now. I am struggling a little with ideas so if you have some post comments on the stories. I'll read them. Currently working on a new chapter of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES