Madonna Ch. 02

Story Info
The first time.
1.7k words
4.58
9.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

The following day, Wednesday, was my normal pickup and delivery day so I was on the road, all over the county. I delivered a dozen mowers, blowers, lawn and garden tractors, chain saws, and the like, and picked up a dozen more. I was in and out of the shop all morning and famished by lunch.

Okay, I was also excited as I pulled into her driveway.

The door opened as I walked up and when I went into the kitchen she was standing behind the door, out of sight.

I shut the door behind me and turned to look.

And grinned.

She was everything I had imagined.

As with yesterday, she was scrubbed clean, not a hint of makeup. Her shoulders were narrow and she had very distinct tan lines showing where she spent a lot of time outdoors.

It was her breasts, though, that caught the eye.

They were large, I later learned her bras were 34E and had sagged dramatically. She was one of those women whose glands hadn't collapsed with age and her breasts looked like a pair of small grapefruits contained in pale, blue-veined skin, bags. Her areolas were small, no bigger than a quarter, and very pale. There was no change in the color between the surrounding skin and the areola. Her nipples were small too, and very long. They were long enough that they drooped under their own weight, an image I found amazingly exotic and erotic.

She had a bit of a potbelly with a tiny little innie navel.

I was surprised to see that she was shaved, albeit poorly.

I grinned and touched her mons where a light fringe of hair had been missed.

"Did you do this for me?" I asked.

She blushed.

"Don't you like it?" she asked.

I grinned again, the full-on Grin.

"I did not say that," I said, "I'm just surprised."

"Now," I said, leaning forward to kiss her gently, "feed me."

This time she had it ready so I didn't get to watch her making it.

She was still blushing as she delivered my ham and cheese sandwich, potato chips, that dill pickle spear, and sweet iced tea.

We smiled at each other a lot as I ate my lunch. You could almost feel the tension in the air.

Finished, I stood and took her hand and not saying anything, led her to the bedroom.

As I undressed I made a bit of a striptease of it, taking my time, flaunting what was still a pretty good body for 42.

I turned my back on her to peel down and then step out of my shorts.

When I turned back she had laid on the bed, on her back, her legs spread and her hands at her sides.

I crawled in next to her and touched her nipple which instantly came hard and pointed straight up.

"Madonna," I said, "I apologize."

"For what?" she asked.

"For the men in your life who convinced you that this," and I made a gesture from her forehead down, "is what making love is about."

She met my eyes.

"What do you mean?" she said in a very small voice.

I reached over and pulled her up to face me.

I kissed her.

My hands started exploring her.

When I gently rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger her breath caught.

When I pinched a little harder she gasped and her eyes went wide.

I was wondering if she had some K-Y Jelly or even vaseline as my hand trailed down her belly.

I was surprised when I touched between her legs and found her wet and slick.

I moved my hand back up, brushing the hair back from her face.

"Ever ride a horse?" I asked.

She caught her breath and said "yes."

I rolled onto my back and guided her hand down to my erection.

"See what you do to me?" I said with a grin.

She giggled and timidly squeezed where I was hard.

"Mount up," I said, pulling her leg across me and then rolling her on top.

I pushed her up until she was in the classic cowgirl position.

I guided her hand down to my cock again and said "you guide it when you're ready."

She giggled and grasped me.

Her eyes were big as she slowly lifted herself with her legs and then positioned herself over my fully erect cock.

Her eyes closed as she started to lower herself.

She was so small and so tight it felt like I was making love to a 13-year-old virgin.

As I entered her she started praying.

"Oh God, oh Jesus," she was chanting as she slowly accepted more and more of my length into her.

Her voice moved through about three octaves until she was crying "oh JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS," as her pubic bone met mine.

And then she came.

It was spectacular.

Her head was thrown back and her mouth was wide open in a soundless scream.

I felt her entire body clench under my hands and then the sudden gush of her release, warm and thick and sticky as it soaked my balls and ran down the crack of my ass.

I waited until I felt her relax and then squeezed her hips.

"Again," I said, and noted that my voice was a little hoarse.

Her eyes got big.

I squeezed a little harder, using my hands to rock her hips where I had her impaled.

"AGAIN!" I said a little more sharply.

Her face got red as she pushed and then she came again.

If anything it was even more spectacular.

She screamed "JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsus" loud enough that I hoped no neighbors were walking a dog or anything or they would come to investigate.

She was laughing and crying now, thick streamers of snot and mucus running from her mouth and nose down onto her boobs.

She grunted and I was soaked again, her thick warm love nectar running down the crack of my ass.

Her body was absolutely rigid and she was sweating now even in the air-conditioned coolness of her house.

When she relaxed I squeezed her hips hard enough to draw a yell.

"AGAIN!" I snapped and she took a deep breath and her face reddened as she strained.

She was tiring of course, but managed that third orgasm I had demanded.

Her back arched and I caught her hands fearing she would go all the way over.

She made a sort of high-pitched keening sound and I would not have been surprised to hear dogs start barking.

This time when she relaxed I pulled her down onto me, lightly caressing her back starting at her shoulders and then slowly down until I would cup her ass.

She gradually got her breathing under control.

"Oh God David," she whispered when she had herself more or less back together, "thank you."

Now my hands were flat on her small ass and I was gently spreading her cheeks.

When my finger gently touched the puckered little opening I found she whispered "what are you doing?"

I chuckled softly and said "exploring."

I was just touching, not attempting to probe.

"What if I don't like it?" she asked in a soft whisper.

I chuckled again.

"You'll learn," I said.

She sort of moaned softly.

When her breathing finally returned to normal she lifted her head enough to meet my eyes.

"What about you, honey?" she said.

"Welllllllllllll," I said with a chuckle, "get busy."

I had her hips in my hands and used the strength of my hands and arms to gently rock her hips.

She hummed lightly and I felt her hips pick up the movement.

I was lying flat on my back, my hands still moving on her back, but making her do all of the work.

I could feel her arousal building in the tempo and forcefulness of the thrusts of her hips.

Her thrusting got more and more urgent and she started sort of chanting - "fill me up David, fill me up baby, fill me up David, fill me up, baby....."

When I came she came with me. I was ready and, actually, pretty proud of my control.

But I was READY and when I came I let my fingertips dig into her back, my fingernails deliberately scratching her, drawing a soft cry from her and her back arched in response.

When I was finished we laid there, both panting, me keeping her on top, enjoying the weight of her.

Finally, nature took its course and I softened and slipped out, making an audible little popping sound, making her giggle.

"Now," I said softly, still holding her on top of me, "there's one more thing I want you to do. To experience."

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she said, "anything David."

I chuckled.

"Be careful with that Madonna," I said, "my tastes can be sort of, well, sort of exotic."

"Anything," she repeated.

"Okay," I said, patting her ass, "when I let you up I don't want you to do anything to stop yourself from leaking."

"What?" she said.

"You heard me. I don't want you to try to clean yourself up. Just let things, well, let things leak," I said.

She looked down at me, did the one eyebrow raised thing I am not genetically enabled to do, and then giggled.

"As you wish my teacher," she said.

I got up and started dressing, feeling her eyes on me.

When I was dressed I offered her my hand and helped her to stand.

Her eyes got big when she started leaking.

I grinned.

You see, I am gifted with an oversized prostate gland. Not swollen or enlarged you understand, just oversized. That means I produce seminal fluid in large quantities. Once, when my wife and I were actually working towards having a baby, I had been asked for a "sample." The cup, as they say, overfloweth when I handed it back.

A thick white stream was running down her inner thighs.

I found it sexy.

I kissed her.

"One more thing," I said.

"What's that my teacher?" she said with a smile.

"Tomorrow, when I come for lunch, we will do anything you ask. But," and I flashed her The Grin, "you will have to ask."

"Oh my," she said, blushing a little, "anything?"

I grinned wider.

I kissed her again.

"Yes, anything," I said and turned to make what I hoped was a dramatic exit.