Mae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you finally ready to settle down and find yourself a wife?" Ray continued. "His answer? YES!"

More laughter and a few teasing calls at who the unlucky girl was going to be.

"Final question! Do you intend to allow your beloved to leave here tonight without telling her how you feel and going to a knee in front of her to beg her to be yours? His answer? NO!" Ray yelled the last word as they all laughed and teased Callan, but Callan was only smiling heatedly as he stared across at Mae who was blushing furiously.

"I feel as though I need a final stretch of my legs," Callan finally called. "Before we go in and have to sit and listen to the older folks talk politics and weather. I will meet the rest of you inside. Sweet Mae, would you please walk with me?" he asked, pulling her hand to his arm.

"I will meet you inside," Ray smiled at Callan. "Keep the old boy occupied."

Callan led Mae into the dark gardens with trees far back behind the house and she chewed her lip worriedly as she considered what she must say. He seemed a nice enough boy, and certainly handsome... but she felt a bit terrified of him and she was realizing that he made her uncomfortable in other ways.

She was so lost in rehearsing what to say to him when he asked that she was surprised when he stopped abruptly and turned her to face him. He took a knee and was eye to eye and Mae half panicked. Instead of speaking, he pulled her close and kissed her again, this time not quickly. She was surprised, not expecting it at all! Especially when his kiss lingered and he pressed her to a tree and forced her mouth open with his.

Sensation bloomed and flooded through her even as shock rang through her. She was lost in it for a moment before she remembered herself enough to try and pull away.

"Cal!" she whispered, trying to turn away from him.

"Shhh," he admonished, turning her face back to his with a large hand. He kissed her again, holding her in place this time even as she tried to turn away. Mae pushed at him and tried to twist from his grip, fear rising up quickly. She slapped at his head as she let out a mewling wail and he finally pulled back. "Mmm, no, Sweet Mae," he rumbled. "Don't struggle so! And never try and hit me again," he growled, yanking her to the ground beneath him as she half fell on top of her.

"Stop! Stop now! Get off me and...!"

Callan clamped a hand over her mouth. "Shhh, Mae. Stay quiet for me! I have no more patience for this game," he growled, reaching down to yank her skirts up.

Mae screamed into his hand and struggled, but Callan only laughed at her as he shoved her skirts high and ripped away her underclothes with a painful yank.

"Stupid little cunt," he laughed. "Did you really think I would set my sights so low? I don't care how pretty you are, you're still common stock! Nnnn, you are such a slip of a thing! I don't even care if you struggle," he laughed, turning slightly to undo his own breeches. "Have you ever seen a man, Mae? Felt a man ready for you?" he asked breathily as she struggled and screamed into his hand, tears sliding down her temples. "You are about to find out," he laughed, his eyes bright even in the darkness.

He lifted slightly and flipped her to her stomach, his hand clenched hard over her mouth so she couldn't scream. He forced her legs wide with his own legs as he lowered himself down, his cock laying on her bare ass.

"Do you feel that?" he whispered, holding her head back against his chest as he pinned her under him. "Do you feel me, so ready for you? That is going to be inside you soon, Mae! Ripping you open!" he growled as she sobbed, still struggling weakly. "I planned on doing this nicely! Playing the game until you gave yourself to me! Mmm, keep struggling," he panted. "I saw the moment the charm stopped working on you, Mae! The moment you began trying to decide how to let me down easily. At first I was angry... the effrotry of a simple bitch like you daring to say no to ME? Then I considered the thought of this and I admit... it thrilled me. Looking at you across all of the others, knowing I was going to ravage you completely soon and there would be NOTHING you or anyone else could do about it!" he laughed. "Knowing that my friends would keep the old man from looking for you. Knowing that you would be mine no matter what you wanted! It was so much more satisfying to know that you walked out here with me all on your own just so that I could take what I wished from you and I no longer had to play the stupid game! Oh, Mae! Nnnn, keep struggling," he panted, clutching her to his chest and grinding his cock against her ass as she wriggled beneath him. "I only wish I could hear your sweet screams and pleas," he groaned. "Are you ready for me?" he demanded, rolling slightly, then spitting on his fingers to reach down between her wide open legs.

She squealed into his hand as he touched her soft pussy lips, getting them wet as he explored her slit and felt her. Pressing a finger to her opening, he pressed in, then groaned at how tight she was.

He let out a malevolent chuckle. "Do you know how badly this is going to hurt you?" he asked, gripping his cock in his hand and sliding the head through her now wet slit.

Mae stopped struggling suddenly, going limp as she sobbed brokenly. Callen only smirked as he pressed his cock to her opening. He would wake her back up soon enough!

He had to press slowly at first, forcing her tight cunt to open for him and hearing her wail in agony made him half delirious with need! Once he got the head of his cock in, he pushed into her as far as he could with a single thrust and her scream into his hand was ear-splitting as she went back to struggling frantically. Callan could only hold himself there and groan as her body writhed and moved under him, her tight pussy gripping his cock as she did. It was euphoric! Her screams, her struggles, her cunt! He was panting with the effort of holding back, not coming yet, but it was a losing battle as she continued to struggle and buck under him.

Callan came inside of her as her pussy locked his cock down, her body tight in trying to deny him the entry he already had. It was amazing and pissed him off at the same time. He had wanted to actually ravage her! He hadn't been able to contain his own excitement though. Still, it had been amazing and his only wish was that he could somehow lock her away so he could do it again and again. That was impossible and he knew it, so he eased out of her, still holding a hand over her mouth as he fastened his pants.

As soon as he caught his breath, he pulled her head back painfully hard to his shoulder as she sobbed.

"You will say nothing, girl, do you understand? Not that it will matter, I am sure you know who I am. My word against yours and that's not even close. A farm girl setting her sights too high, being shot down and trying to trap him instead? No one will believe you. All that will happen is that you will be laughed out of the city and branded a liar and a whore. Keep your stupid mouth shut and go back home. Your kind aren't wanted here," he sneered, then pushed off of her roughly and stood up.

She was still laying limply on the ground when he walked away.

Isaiah was standing back by the window when Callan finally came in the back door, but Mae wasn't with him.

Ray caught Callans arm quickly and led him back to the table near the back to pour them both drinks. They both faced away from Isaiah, watching the room and not seeing him at the curtains in the corner.

"How was she?" Ray asked quietly.

"An innocent, as I knew she would be."

"Better than the last one?"

"Much, if for another reason."

"Where is she?"

"Probably halfway back to her farm if she isn't still on the ground crying," Callan chortled lowly.

"She... was unwilling?" Ray asked in shock. "The way she looked at you! I thought... you took her, even though..."

"As if it matters! It was thrilling though, Ray! You can't even imagine what that sort of power feels like!"

"She is Ruth's friend, what if...?"

"She won't! And anyway, she is leaving. She'll never come back to the city again. Ray, It's unlike anything you can imagine," Callan went on, but Isaiah didn't stop to listen.

He called to Ruth to meet him at the carriage and left, then told the driver to start down the road as soon as Ruth was inside. He ran.

He was watching carefully as he ran, but if she had not been wearing the pale yellow dress, he may not have seen her at all curled up alongside the road in a small heap. He ran to her and pulled her up into his arms, looking her over, trying to stroke her wild hair back off of her face so he could see her. She was crying weakly and limp in his arms as he pulled her closer. Trying to fix the rip in her bodice, he gave up and pulled off his own jacket to wrap her in before standing and starting down the road.

"Miss James?" he called softly. "I have you, you will be just fine. I will get you home and get you cleaned up and..."

"I want to go home!" she cried softly.

"Of course," he sighed. "I'm so sorry, Miss James! I'm so very sorry! I should have insisted we stayed home today!"

Mae said nothing as he carried her and held her tightly to him, whispering to her.

When the carriage finally pulled up, it was empty. "Raymond Olingale promised to see Ruth home and she said she would stay with him," the driver called, hopping down to open the door for Isaiah so he could get inside with his small burden. "Should I return for her? I don't think she understood there was an emergency?"

"No, it's fine. Take us back to the manor quickly. When we arrive, have Bonilla see to packing her things and have Mary draw her a hot bath with salts. Prepare the carriage for a drive back to my country estate immediately, we are going back tonight. She needs her home.

Isaiah held her close, even on the ride home and Mae lay against his shoulder sobbing quietly as her hands clutched his crisp shirt.

Even when they arrived, she let him carry her inside and up to the bathing chamber as he called out orders and ordered servants to pack his things as well and to leave out the dress she came in for her to wear once she was out of her bath.

Mae was quiet as she curled up in the large tub, a servant scrubbing her gently and washing her hair. As soon as she was done and dressed again, Mae could only stand and stare at the wall brokenly as she trembled.

Vaguely, she was aware of movement around her and talking, but she was only focused on her inner turmoil and the pain she was still having. Isaiah's hand on her shoulder, gentle as it was, made her flinch and cower, crying out.

"Miss James!" he cried softly, catching her as she began to drop down as if to get away. She let him lift her up again, turning to hide her face and yet more tears in his chest as he carried her out to the carriage.

He faltered a moment, meaning to set her gently in the seat across from him. Looking down at her, he bit his lip, then eased into his own seat, still holding on to her. He knew it was improper and that he should settle her into the seat across from him, but he also didn't want to let her go just yet. He knew she would come out of her own head at some point and move herself, but until she did, he just wanted to feel her in his arms and comfort her.

He made a motion to the driver, telling him to take the drive back slow, then settled into the seat with her, laying his cheek on top of her head and closing his eyes.

He knew he was taking horrible advantage, but he wanted her in his arms so badly! And she seemed to need the comforting as her hand held on to his shirt and she pressed her cheek to his chest. So he held her, comforting her and kissing the top of her head gently as he whispered to her. He told her about why he had decided to buy the country estate so long ago and dividing it out to lease to farmers like her father if or until he decided to get away from the city. He left out that he had only come back intending a short visit with his nieces, meaning to see her father about the land management and then go back to the city. Seeing her had changed his mind and made him stay the summer. Made it so he even wanted to stay the fall now too, perhaps even the winter, making sure Mae was alright.

If she was listening, she gave no sign as she lay against him. He was certain she was asleep now, in fact, her grip no longer tight on his shirt and how relaxed her body was. He was tired as well, but he was content to keep holding her, kissing the top of her head over and over again as tears leaked out of his eyes. His heart was broken for her, for her pain and her heartache... and for his want of her to look at him just one time as she did for the monster Callan.

He was half dozing himself when he jerked awake with a start as she spoke.

"Will he ever be punished or is what he said true?" she asked in a hoarse whisper.

Quickly, he brought a flask of water up to her lips and helped her take a drink before smoothing her hair back and hugging her to him sadly. "I'm sorry, Miss James," he whispered. "I don't know what he told you, but it's likely true. He will not be held accountable for anything he did. If you were of higher birth, you could lay charges, but... even then. His position... most would assume you were trying to trap him into a marriage."

"Why would I wish to marry a man who... did such a thing?"

"It is the law," he told her softly. "If a man and woman... couple that way, they must marry. Many women try and claim rape just to be able to marry. It's not uncommon at all."

"But I don't wish to marry him... I wish to see him pay for his crime!"

"I know," he whispered softly, rubbing her arm. "It may not be through legal means as you wish it, but I will see that he pays dearly for what he did to you."

"How did you know?" she asked in a whisper. "Were you watching? Did you allow...?"

"No! No, of course not Mae! I would have gutted him if I had seen him! I heard him speaking about it when he returned without you. He didn't know I was close enough to hear and he was bragging about it."

"So you heard him admit it? Can't you tell someone? See him punished?"

"Mae..." he whispered miserably. "All that would do was ensure that you become his wife! I did the best thing I could do for you and got you away before anyone else found out. And I will never tell anyone! Not a soul! I will see him punished privately and no one will ever know that you are not... whole to your marriage bed when the day comes."

He felt her go tense in his arms and he realized that was something she hadn't even considered until he said it. He knew she was about to move to the other seat now and he steeled himself to have to let her go.

"How?" she asked.

"I'm sorry?" he asked, confused.

"How will you punish him?"

"First, I will see that he never finds a place of employment in the city, not anywhere. If his father tries to press the issue, he will lose his own place. I will see him shunned from society, blackballed from every establishment. He will have no choice but to travel abroad and even there he will find no respite! I promise you, Miss James, he will know no peace after what he has done to you!"

"You swear it?" she asked softly.

"On my honor, Miss James."

She let out a small sigh and curled into him again. Isaiah went still as he held her, beyond pleased that she wasn't trying to move away from him. Pleased that she found safety in his arms.

He dared press it a bit further. "And no one will ever hear of what happened. No one. I myself will consider it never happened and see you as I did that first day... you are exactly the same in my eyes. Always."

She said nothing at all and he hoped she understood what he was saying. He would still marry her even though she was ruined. Happily.

When the carriage finally rolled to a stop in front of his manor in the country, he knew for certain she was asleep. She had slumped into a little curled up ball and her head had fallen back enough that he could see her face from the moonlight coming in the windows.

Isaiah wavered for a moment, considering taking her to her own home, but decided to let her sleep through the night instead and not wake and worry her father. Happily, he carried her inside, the servant whispering that his room was ready for him. Deciding to let her sleep in his bed since it was ready, he told the servant to ready a guest room as well. He would sleep there instead so that she could sleep.

When he bent and eased her to the bed, he had to untangle her fingers from his coat before he could stand, but she immediately whimpered and jerked, then sat up and cried out fearfully as she looked around, disoriented. "Where am I?!?" she demanded, starting to panic.

"Here with me!" Isaiah told her quickly, pulling her close to him again as he sat next to her on the bed. "We are back home! I simply did not wish to wake your father and worry him, so I brought you here to sleep until morning."

"What time is it?" she asked softly, her voice so full of fear that it broke his heart all over again.

"It is very late... very early. Whichever way you wish to see it. Lay down now, Miss James, please. Try to sleep."

"In here? Alone?" she asked, half panicked as her eyes flitted around the room. "Could you stay just until I fall asleep? Please?"

"Of course," he told her soothingly, stroking her hair and guiding her to lay back down. She moved immediately, turning to her side and laying her head on his lap instead of the pillow as she shook.

"He's far away, right?" she asked softly.

"We are back home now, he is in the city. Soon, he won't even be there. He'll be gone. I'm here with you, my love," he promised dreamily as he stroked her hair and held her. "I will never let him hurt you. I will never let anyone hurt you again," he promised.

Mae let out a sigh as her body relaxed and Isaiah was pleased as she fell asleep still holding on to him. He knew he shouldn't, but he lay next to her and held her close, then kissed her lips gently before laying his head next to hers and letting himself sleep.

He did not wake until she woke him in the morning, trying to extricate her hair from under his shoulder and head. Sitting up quickly, he looked at her in alarm over what she might say or do after he took such liberties. She said nothing as she turned and moved to the other side of the bed to get up, her head down as she quickly throttled her hair and twisted it.

"I will send down and have breakfast ready in a moment," he told her, getting up. "Take your time, it will be ready by the time you are ready. Your things are all there on the divan. Ring for Jessa if you need anything."

"Thank you. Isaiah?"

"Yes, Miss James?" he asked softly from the door.

"Thank you."

Warmth suffused through him and he smiled slightly as he gave her a nod. "Always," he told her, then turned to send for the servants. He got himself cleaned up and ready in the guest room, then waited for her at the bottom of the stairs.

When an hour passed and she still wasn't down, he went up to find her.

Mae was sitting on the end of his bed, her brush forgotten in her hands as she stared wide eyed through the dress on the floor. Isaiah flinched slightly when he saw it and the blood soaked through it.

Quickly, he grabbed up the dress she had pulled out and started helping her into it as she stared through him. As soon as he had her covered completely, he kicked the dress out of sight, then knelt in front of her and took her hands in his.

"Miss James?" he called to her, shaking her gently. "Miss James, look at me! There you are, my love. Please, do not lose yourself this way? Tell me what I can do to help?"

Mae blinked at him, then looked around the room and down at the dress she was in that wasn't fastened up the back.