Mae vs. Jack

Story Info
Mae and Jack go head to head- while giving head.
13.1k words
4.04
7.8k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers

*Authors Note*

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for supporting the series and those of you who have sent me kind messages of support. I want you all to know that this will be the second to last chapter in the series. With the last chapter being an epilogue.

I think it fair to warn you all that the ending will probably not be what most of you are expecting, but I hope you like it anyway :) while each chapter hasn't necessarily been planned out I did know the ending from the beginning.

Finally, I must comment on what is happening in Palestine right now. It has been the main reason I have not updated in so long. Please get involved and demand a ceasefire. Genocide is happening against Palestinians, and we all must show our support and do anything we can. This doesn't excuse antisemetism or call for it, it is just demanding an end to the occupation, racial-cleansing, and the genocide of Palestinians. If you would like more info/ways to help, feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you for making it to the end. I hope you're well and enjoy the next chapter.

***

*

*

*

*

*

*

***

Underneath a tree Mae lay, gazing up at its branches which leaves had almost all abandoned them. The remaining leaves a deep orange and occasionally finding their own way to the ground. Jack had taken Mae outside nearly everyday for the past two weeks. Fall air had begun to turn crisp and the fallen leaves made the woods smell even stronger.

Every time Jack took her outside, the thought and instinct to run crossed her mind, but it always left as soon as it came. Doing what Jack asked made life so much easier for her, and they had been getting along well, with only a few minor hiccups. Finding that Jack was less strict with Mae when she obeyed, she found it easier to obey, and thus the cycle.

Staring up at the branches Mae couldn't decide if she was a leaf that had already fallen, or one still clinging desperately to it's branch. She didn't know which would be worse.

"We should head back soon, don't want you in the cold air for too long." Jack's voice interrupted her thoughts as he gave her thigh a squeeze. Head positioned in his lap, Mae shifted her gaze to Jack.

"Yes, Sir." It amazed her still how automatic the words came now. Mae began to sit up, but Jack's hands pushed her back down.

"I didn't say now sweet girl." he said as he leaned down and met his lips with Mae's. Massaging his fingers through her scalp, Mae sighed contently, which quickly turned into a moan as Jack pulled her hair and resumed his kisses. His lips bringing warmth against her icy skin, Mae leaned into Jack.

"You're such a good girl." Jack whispered against her lips and then maneuvered Mae faced down on the blanket they had spread out. Jack crossed Mae's arms tightly bent behind her and held them as he brought her pants down to her knees. Tearing her underwear off Jack unceremoniously shoved them in her mouth.

"Taste how wet you are for me sweet girl."

Raising her hips only slightly, Jack quickly slid into Mae. He moved her arms in front of her and held them by the wrists as he lay gently on top of her. Mae moaned at the deepness and the length of time he just sat in her without moving.

"I love the way you feel around me, my little cock-hungry whore."

With a bite to Mae's shoulder Jack thrust hard inside of her, making her squeak through her gag. Jack continued to nip at Mae's neck and shoulder with each new thrust. With his free hand, Jack slightly pressed on her neck, pressing a little harder with each thrust. Forcefully Jack moved slowly in and out of Mae.

After begging through the gag for Jack to go faster, Jack thrust deeply once more, before pulling out of Mae and moving her on top of him, so they were both in a seated position and straddling each other. Securing his belt around her arms Jack possessively held Mae at her waist. Mae began to match his now quick pace. Although Mae was on top of Jack, he clearly owned her every movement.

They were both so close, but right when Mae felt she would cum, Jack lifted her off of him. Protesting through her gag, Mae's eyes shot daggers at Jack. He lifted her to standing, and slapped her hard on the ass. Bending Mae at the waist with her arms still bound, Jack gripped Mae's waist and roughly entered her once more. Mae could feel her knees ready to buckle, but Jack held her sturdily upwards. He began to bring his dick almost all the way out, before entering quick and deep once more. With one final thrust Jack exploded into Mae and pulled out. Rubbing her legs together, Mae shouted through her gag, she hadn't finished.

Jack lifted Mae, with her pant's still down, onto his shoulder and walked back to the house.

As he set Mae down, he kissed her cheek and said "Go take a shower while I prep dinner, get into pajamas and do not masturbate. Understood?" he had taken off his belt and removed the gag.

Looking at him with frustration, Mae only paused before saying, "Yes, sir." She knew better than to argue.

Pulling up her pants, Mae went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Undressing, Mae's hands skimmed her pussy, and she whimpered in need. Having come so close to cumming, her body buzzed. The warm water streamed down her body as she made her way into the shower. Surely, Jack wouldn't know if she masturbated. She had been such a good girl all day, he had even said, didn't she deserve a reward? She would make it quick so Jack wouldn't suspect anything, but she needed release. Rapidly, Mae's fingers stroked her clit. Biting on her hand to keep from moaning, Mae stroked faster and faster until she finally came.

Finishing her shower quickly Mae went to the kitchen in her pajamas.

"How was your shower?"

"It was good. Nice to warm up after being in the cold."

"Oh, I had hoped I warmed you up enough."

"Not quite, Sir."

They both stared at each other with knowing gazes, and Jack ushered Mae to sit down. As Jack set her plate down in front of her, he pressed down onto Mae's shoulders, rooting her to the spot.

"Did you masturbate Mae?" Jack asked. As Mae began to speak Jack cut her off. "I would think hard about your answer. Do not lie to me."

Heat filled Mae's face. There was no way Jack could know, right? If there was anyway he could though, Mae figured it would be a lot worse if she lied.

"I figured I would finish the job someone else couldn't, Sir." Guilt had been replaced with indignation, who was he to be mad at her for masturbating.

"Why is it, little girl, whenever you're in trouble you give me attitude?"

"Because I shouldn't be in trouble, I've been a good girl, and good girls deserve rewards, Sir." Mae pouted.

"Good girls don't disobey. You would have gotten your reward if you listened and had a little bit of faith in me."

"Well I got it anyway, Sir."

With that Jack grabbed Mae and took her over his lap, completely taking of her shorts and underwear he began to spank her. Fighting against Jack did nothing but make his swats come down harder. Finally, Mae gave in and stopped fighting. After about 40 swats, Mae began to cry and apologize. Jack stopped his spanking, but kept Mae over his lap.

"And what are you sorry for little girl?"

"I'm sorry for not obeying you and masturbating, Sir."

"And?"

"Having an attitude, Sir."

"Good girl. Are you done having an attitude? We will eat dinner and then I will give you your punishment for masturbating."

"Wasn't that my punishment, Sir?" May asked in disbelief.

"Come on now, little girl, that was your punishment for having attitude with me, not for masturbating."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now eat your dinner." Jack said as he released her. Mae reached for her clothes back, but Jack shook his head and motioned for her to sit. Biting her tongue Mae sat down.

Slowly Mae ate dinner, until she finally came to the last bite. Jack bad been staring at her, but she had avoided his gaze. Setting her fork down she took a breath in and looked at Jack.

"What do you think your punishment should be for masturbating without permission?"

"Hmmmm. Straight to bed without orgasms." Mae said seriously.

"Well that's a given little girl."

"I'm glad we've come to an agreement." Mae said and stood up.

"If you want to go to bed now, that's fine, but your punishment will be waiting for you in the morning. Your choice."

"In the morning, Sir." Mae knew she couldn't avoid her punishment forever, but that was her future self's problem.

"Alright then little girl. But you better go to sleep right away."

"Yes, Sir." It was only 7pm, but Mae headed to her room.

"And don't put anymore clothing on little girl." Mae cursed in her mind, as that was the first thought she had in her mind as her bottom half was still naked. Mae eventually fell asleep, her mind dreaming up all the possibilities of punishment.

The next morning Mae woke early, before even the sun had risen. As quietly as possible she got up and tiptoed into Jack's room. She could hear his steady breathing from the bed. The light from the rising sun began to enter the room and Mae noticed rope on his night stand. Mae steadied her breathing as she walked over and grabbed the rope. One end she tied to the headboard and tugged to test her knot. Since it held, she moved the other end of the rope to Jack's wrist.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Jack's voice made her jump. His eyes were still closed, and he hadn't moved at all. Moving away from him did nothing as Jack swiftly grabbed her arm and pulled her onto the bed.

Wrapping the rope around both Mae's wrists Jack untied and retied it to the bed frame. Jack had her laying face down and secured his body over hers.

"Good morning little girl. You wouldn't have been trying to tie me up would you?" Jack asked wrapping Mae's hair around his wrist and pulling.

"Of course not, Sir." Mae lied with a small groan.

"Mhmmm. Because if that were the case you know how severely punished you would be, right little girl?" Jack said biting her shoulder.

"Of course, Sir." Mae panted.

"So should I assume that you are just eager to start your punishment?" Jack asked pinching and tugging on Mae's right nipple.

"Yes, Sir." Mae moaned.

"Of course you're eager, little slut." Jack said sitting up and giving Mae's ass a hard slap.

"Since you decided to push your punishment to today, you will not be cumming at all today. Since you told the truth last night, your punishment won't be severe. Just a couple of ruined orgasms. Consider yourself lucky little girl."

"What a great way to start the day." Mae said grumpily.

Jack's hand came down hard against Mae's ass.

"Do I need to get my belt? This is what you chose little girl. You have no one to be mad at but yourself."

"I didn't think it'd be first thing in the morning!"

"Who came into whose room this morning?" Jack lifted Mae up to doggy and slapped both her ass and pussy hard. Getting up off the bed Jack grabbed his belt. "Does my bitch need an extra punishment?" he asked as his belt came down on her ass.

"No, Sir. I'm sorry Sir."

Lifting Mae's hips, Jack pushed inside of her. Moaning desperately Mae pushed against him, only to receive another slap on her ass. Jack began stroking Mae's clit with his fingers, and her body began shaking.

"Already? Aren't you a needy little whore." Quickly, Jack slapped Mae's pussy and then pinched her clit, extracting a frustrated shout from Mae.

Pulling on Mae's hair, Jack continued to slowly thrust. "Open that cock sucking mouth of yours." Jack said.

Mae obeyed and found cold metal balls attached on a string enter her mouth. Mae began to drool and they filled her mouth.

Taking them out of her mouth, Jack let Mae's drool slide down her chest as he slid them down her neck and back until they reached her ass. Jack teased her asshole with the first bead, until roughly shoving it in. Jack continued with the next one, teasing slowly, in and out until plunging it in. The others followed suit, making Mae moan. When it came to the last bead, Jack teased the others in and out.

"You're mine little girl. Your body is mine. I decide if you deserve a reward. I will do as I please with your body as it is mine. You're nothing but a cum-bucket for my cock. You will obey me. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." Mae panted.

"Such a good bitch when you're in heat aren't you." Jack shoved the final anal bead in. Jack stroked Mae's clit once more, as he pulled her hair and thrust faster inside of Mae.

"Imagine how good this orgasm would have felt for you." Jack whispered in Mae's ear as she groaned. Right before Mae came, Jack pinched and this time tugged on Mae's clit hard, making her yelp and shattering away her orgasm. After waiting a moment, Jack pumped quickly into Mae, and pulled out, cumming inside a pair of her underwear.

Quickly removing the anal beads, Mae sobbed as Jack untied her.

"Get dressed, and wear these." Jack handed Mae a dress with the underwear he just came in.

"But, Sir." Mae held the underwear with tears threatening her eyes.

"It's part of your punishment. Wear my cum like the desperate slut you are."

"Yes, Sir." Mae sniffed and got dressed.

Sliding up her panties Mae grimaced. Nothing could be worse than putting on, not only wet panties, but cum soaked panties. Her humiliation felt like vomit in her throat. Quickly Mae finished putting on the dress, which was more of a t-shirt. Mae could feel her ass poking out and her soaked underwear clearly on display.

"Now, let's go eat."

Sitting down was perhaps worse, as Mae ate her breakfast silently, besides her intermittent whimpering.

"You are being so dramatic Mae." Jack chuckled chastising her. "I have a surprise for you."

While his words did quiet her, Mae still eyed Jack suspiciously. Unsure whether Mae could trust Jack's surprises. Her suspicion only made Jack laugh harder though.

"Where's your trust little girl?" Jack asked making Mae's blood run cool. "Ask me what it is."

"What's your surprise, Sir.?" Mae asked.

Jack smirked and took a sip of his coffee before speaking. Mae had to shut her eyes so she wouldn't roll them.

"I am planning on having a small and private gathering tonight at this house. If you behave and do well, I will take you out of the house. Not just outside, but to a special club. Okay?"

Excitement rushed through Mae's veins as thoughts swarmed her brain. Did she hear Jack correctly?

"Okay, Mae?"

"Yes! Yes, Sir." Mae all but shouted.

"Now I do have certain expectations for you tonight. Are you listening?"

"Yes, Sir." Mae's body practically vibrated as she forced herself to pay attention to Jack's words.

"First, all of your regular rules will be in place, but I will be a lot stricter around guests. You will obey me without any hesitation. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Second, unless otherwise directed, you will stay by my side all night. How this will look, if I am standing, you will be standing directly behind my left shoulder. Close enough that I can feel your breath on my neck. If I am sitting you will be kneeling in front of me, with your ass resting on my left shoe. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Get into position now." Jack said as he moved his chair away from the table. Mae promptly moved and knelt on top of Jack's shoe. Jack adjusted her position slightly. "Like this." He said and then lifted is shoe up, the toe digging into her cum soaked underwear. "Good girl." Jack said and stroked Mae's hair.

"Now, thirdly I will give you the option to choose, and you will know that sole responsibility lies in your decision. You are not to speak unless spoken to. If you think you will have a hard time with that I am happy to gag you. If you think that is something you can handle, then I will not gag you. If you choose not to be gagged and speak out of turn, you will be punished by whoever you offended. Most likely in front of everyone. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Which do you choose?" Mae went to answer but then stopped herself. His words caused her to really think about what she would choose. Mae didn't want to be gagged but knew she didnt always have control over what she said. Mix in people Mae hadn't encountered before, and she felt even more worried.

"May I ask a question, Sir?"

"Go ahead."

"If I choose to not be gagged, can I later choose to be gagged, Sir?"

After contemplating for a moment Jack spoke. "I don't see why not. If you would like a gag at any point in the evening, simply look at me, and once I make eye contact tap your lips with your fingers three times. Okay?"

"Yes, Thank you, Sir." Mae smiled happily.

"You're welcome sweet girl." Jack said and stroked Mae's head once more.

"Normally on such occasions I would have you serving my guests, but I don't think you are ready for that. Do not interact with anyone and keep your head down unless they interact with you and tell you otherwise. Do not make eye contact with anyone but me on our agreed occasion. And do not talk back or have attitude. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." Mae found the words on impulse, thinking about them only after she said them. She would be good tonight, if only to get out of the house. She would do exactly as told.

"Good girl. Go brush your teeth and then you can help me get the house ready for the party tonight."

They spent the day cleaning the house, making Mae realize that Jack hadn't really had her clean before. She supposed it had to do with Jack promising a better life for her. But Mae didn't mind cleaning and was happy to do it now if it meant she could leave.

Once the house was clean, they set the table. Working in his restaurant, Mae knew exactly how Jack wanted it.

"We have a few hours until our guests will be arriving. You may do as you please, until I fetch you to get ready."

"Sir, may I please change my underwear?" The cum was still in her underwear, and had been humiliating and uncomfortable while she cleaned. She wanted to be rid of them.

"Has my little cum slut learned her lesson?" Jack asked.

"Yes, Sir. My body is yours and I will obey you."

"Good girl. You may change your underwear."

"Thank you, Sir!"

Mae went to her room and changed. The afternoon haze began to settle in, and she felt a bit sleepy from waking up so early. She didn't want to fall asleep though. She could hear and smell Jack begin cooking in the other room, while music played.

Entering back into the space, Jack briefly looked up at her, and Mae watched Jack for a moment.

"What're you making?"

"Baked salmon risotto and a garden salad."

"Can I help?"

"No thank you sweet girl."

"Can I watch something?"

"Why don't you read something instead." It wasn't a question, and even though Mae knew that she pushed.

"I don't want to read, Sir. Please can I watch something?"

"No and do not ask again little girl. You don't have to read, but you're not watching brainless television."

Mae dramatically groaned and stomped away, back to her room. Mae thought Jack was being unfair, it wasn't like she constantly watched TV. She lay on her bed contemplating what to do. That's when she remembered Jack had a pool and a hot tub. How could she not have utilized it more? She decided she wouldn't give Jack the opportunity to say no, so she quickly changed into a swimsuit and quietly made her way to the pool.

Although knowing she wouldn't want to go in the pool after, Mae decided to start in the hot tub. She turned the knob to start the jets, and closed her eyes. The heat felt nice against her constantly abused body.

Getting hot Mae decided to go in the pool. Jumping in, the water hit her like ice sheets, and she started to swim laps to warm herself back up. After a few laps Mae moved onto her back and floated with occasional strokes. Water lapped at her ears and Mae closed her eyes imagining herself anywhere else.

stevie666
stevie666
51 Followers