Mae vs. Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying yourself?" The words sent a shock through Mae's body, making herself unbalance and begin to desperately splash. Mae began swimming normally, and based off Jack's tone and glare, made her way to the center of the pool.

"Get your ass out of that pool little girl." Jack said. Mae stayed where she was staring at him wide-eyed.

"Now." Finally, Mae urged her limbs to move toward him even though every part or her screamed not to. Jack waited, staring at Mae with his arms crossed as she lifted herself out of the pool. Water dripped down her body, and she reached for the towel that Jack held between his crossed arms. Mae's arm dropped down halfway through at Jack's head shake.

"Well?" Jack asked, his eyes taking her apart.

"You said I could do as I please! You didn't say the pool was off limits." Mae didn't understand what Jack had to be mad at.

"You know that you could only do as you please within the constraints of our rules."

"What do you mean! I didn't run around in here!"

"If you recall, I told you that you were not to swim without supervision."

Mae had forgotten about that, but couldn't find herself to care. "Now who's being dramatic? I'm an excellent swimmer! Clearly I'm fine!" Her anger grew with every sentence.

"If you have a problem with a rule, we can discuss it, but there is no excuse for you to break a rule."

"I have a problem with all of the rules! Why would I discuss it with you when you won't listen?!"

"Just because I don't yield to everything you want, does not mean I don't listen." With that Jack threw the towel to Mae. "Dry off."

Fuming Mae dried off her legs and arms and then wrapped the towel around herself.

"Follow me." Jack said and led Mae into her bathroom. Once inside the bathroom he tugged Mae's towel away roughly and took off her swimsuit in the same manner. Jack turned on the shower motioned for Mae to get in. As she expected, Mae entered the shower to a cold stream of water making her already cold body shiver. She quickly washed herself and her hair and stepped out of the shower as tears already began to threaten. Jack's shower had the intended effect of cooling her anger down.

Leading Mae to the kitchen, Jack left her undressed as he positioned her nose against the corner. He placed a penny between the wall and Mae's nose.

"Hold this penny up for 5 minutes. If it drops I will restart the time. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." Mae wanted to crawl away and hide from embarrassment.

"I recommend you stay silent unless you want a gag for the rest of tonight."

Mae hadn't planned on speaking, but his comment brought back some of the rage she had been feeling earlier. Mae could hear Jack back in the kitchen, preparing. At one point she moved her head slightly and the penny fell.

"Pick it up and start again."

Grinding her teeth, Mae picked up the penny and resumed. Hearing the timer beep, Mae moved away from the wall, catching the penny in her hand.

"Did I say you could move? Start again."

Mae stared at Jack in indignation. Balling her hands in fists, before finally turning back to the wall and placing the penny.

This time when the timer went off, Mae held her position. After a moment, Jack spoke. "You may remove the penny, but hold your position. Mae let the penny fall into her hand, and slightly altered but kept her position.

"Why did you break the rules little girl?"

Shoving down her sassy remark, Mae spoke truthfully. "I forgot it was a rule sir."

"Are you going to forget again?"

"No, Sir."

"Why didn't you ask me if you could swim?"

"Because you kept saying no! And I was bored!" Mae glared at the wall, kicking it slightly.

"You poor thing." Jack's tone suggested anything but sympathy. "If you want something to do, I can give it to you. It shouldn't have you complaining about boredom for a long time. Come sit down." Mae looked over to Jack, already regretting her words. Sitting at the bar stool Jack held out for her, Mae scanned Jack tentatively.

"It turns out I have left over rice." Grabbing the package of rice he placed it in front of Mae. "You can transfer the rice from the package into this container. One grain at a time."

"You're kidding." Mae said.

"You're right. What am I thinking? Here are chopsticks for you." Jack said pulling chopsticks out of the drawer and handing them to her.

"This is ridiculous."

"I want you to count each one as well. That should keep that naughty mouth occupied. Would you like to keep going, or would like to start transferring the rice?"

Biting her tongue Mae picked up the chopsticks and began to transfer the rice. "One." While she transferred the rice and counted Jack continued with dinner. Eventually, as he placed the dish in the oven he spoke, making Mae pause her counting at 127.

"This will be done in about 45 minutes, which is also when the guests should be here. Consider yourself lucky I don't make you finish that bag of rice." He said as he walked over and dumped the remaining contents into the container.

"Let's go get ready." Jack had Mae do her hair and makeup while he got dressed, not allowing Mae to get dressed yet.

"Just finishing up." Mae said as he entered the bathroom where she was dabbing lip gloss onto her lips. "You know it's hard to do makeup when you don't know what you're wearing." Mae said. She had gone with a versatile light smoky eye. She followed him into the bedroom, where black lace lingerie lay on the bed with a black leather harness with black leather cuffs.

"No." The words left before she could really think about them, but Mae didn't necessarily regret them either.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not wearing lingerie to a dinner party. Absolutely not."

"That's your decision. You can stay as you are or wear the lingerie. Up to you."

"Sir. Please."

As an answer Jack simply shrugged.

"And what if I refuse to leave my room?" At Mae's words Jack simply chucked.

"You can try it if you like."

After assessing Jack for a moment, she decided listening to him always worked better for her in the end.

As she reached for the lingerie, Jack stopped her.

"Good decision. Before you put it on, let's finish your punishment shall we? So we can go into dinner with a fresh slate?"

"My punishment wasn't over?"

"I think you knew that Mae." Jack said, and Mae finally nodded her head after a moments pause.

"Over the bed Mae." Jack said as he undid his belt. Mae leaned over the bed with her feet flat on the floor. "Count each strike and thank me." Jack said as the first strike came down unyielding against her ass.

"One. Thank you, Sir." Mae yelped.

Another relentless strike found Mae's ass.

"Two. Thank you, Sir."

Jack found the same spot again and again, not moving from the spot until Mae reached ten, at which he moved to another spot consecutively for 10. He continued this pattern to 50. Mae had been crying since the 20th strike, and her ass was on fire. Not a spot on her ass hadn't been struck. For the last 10, Jack had struck Mae's thighs with his biting belt.

"Fifty. Thank you, Sir." Mae sobbed.

"Why were you punished Mae?"

"I'm sorry for breaking the rules and swimming without supervision, Sir. I'm sorry that I didn't ask you and was a brat. Thank you for punishing me."

"Come here." Jack said as he sat on the bed and brought Mae into his arms. "All is forgiven sweet girl." Jack held her like that, stroking her hair, as tears fell down Mae's face. From his pocket he brought out cream that he began to rub on Mae's ass, making her sigh in content.

"We have about five minutes sweet girl." Jack said after looking at his watch. Mae sniffed and got up, with Jack's help she quickly got dressed in her lingerie.

"Oh my god." She said, quickly adjusting her makeup after looking at herself in the mirror. Jack had Mae put on black kitten heels with straps that went up her legs, ending just below her knees.

"Ready?"

"Yes, Sir." As they walked into the kitchen, the oven beeped.

"Perfect timing." Jack smiled, opening the oven, Jack checked the temperature.

"Not quite." Closing the oven door, Jack set another three minutes on the clock. A knock on the door startled Mae as she had never heard anyone knock at this house before.

"Remember, right behind me." Jack smiled at Mae as he passed her, squeezing her hand, and leading them towards the door. He let go as he opened the door. Mae stared out the door, into the night, with longing.

"Please come in!" Jack said warmly to what Mae could only assume was a couple. The man dressed in a suit with a woman dressed in white lingerie behind him.

"Good to see you Lewis. And of course even better to see you Jen." Jen blushed deeply, but before she could reply Lewis shoved Jack on the shoulder.

"Ah come off it Jack. Looks like you have your own submissive now. Stop flirting with mine." It was Mae's turn to blush, and although she didn't know she would like Lewis, a part of her was grateful to him.

"Ah, yes this is Mae." Jack said, turning. Mae kept her eyes down, and bit on her lip. Why was Jack treating her like an afterthought?

"Nice to meet you Mae."

Mae simply nodded, too afraid to speak.

"Is she shy?"

"Probably just nervous. This is her first event like this."

"Ah, you scared her Jack." It was very strange to Mae to be talked about in third person like she wasn't even there. "Don't worry, we're much nicer than him." Lewis smiled trying to put her at ease. Mae only nodded again, but mustered a small smile.

"Well please, come in, make yourselves comfortable!" Jack said as they made their way to the living room. Mae nudged Jack in the back, and he looked at her amused.

"What is it."

"You could have told me I wouldn't be the only one dressed like this."

"Ah, but it shouldn't matter. Plus, where's the fun in that." He smirked.

The oven timer rang once more just as another knock came at the door. Torn on what to do, Jack rushed to the oven. "Mae you grab the door." Mae's mouth dropped and her eyes widened at him.

"Now little girl!" Jack said as he checked the temperature. Mae quickly made her way to the door, and opened it. Two men and two women were on the front step. One of the men was dressed in a suit and holding another man's leash, dressed only in a tight speedo. The man is the suit was speaking with a woman in a simple but beautiful black dress, who had another woman behind her also dressed in black lingerie. The man stopped mid-sentence at seeing the door open.

"Oh hello! Aren't you adorable." The woman said entering the foyer and examining Mae.

Jack rushed up to greet them and introduced Mae. "Lovely to meet you." said Anne, the woman in the black dress. Her submissive was Avery. The dominant man's name was Victor, while his submissive was Ryan. They all filed inside.

"We were just talking about how Sarah is running late." Anne said.

"No surprise there." Lewis said.

"She promised it wasn't her fault this time." Anne laughed.

"Oh it's never her fault." Victor smiled.

Mae began to feel overwhelmed and quickly found her place beside Jack, who, thankfully, was standing.

"How late did she say?" Jack asked, looking towards the kitchen.

"Oh, late enough. Let's eat." Anne said.

Jack laughed at her words. "Alright then. Mae, please set this down on the table." Jack said handing her the salad bowl, which she delivered to the table. Behind her Jack came with the Salmon Risotto and set it on the table. He sat at the head of the table and motioned for Mae to sit on his right. She sat down and immediately regretted it as her ass protested. Trying to adjust her position did nothing to help. Mae faced the foyer, and not the outside windows. The others sat down, with Anne directly across from her. To Mae's relief no one sat down next to her. Victor had taken the other head of the table, while Ryan sat on the floor.

"Ah, I see, leave poor Mae to deal with Sarah." The relief she had been feeling quickly dissipated. She couldn't be that bad, could she?

"Oh stop that Jack. Don't get us wrong Mae, we love Sarah! She's just- well- you'll see for yourself." Anne smiled reassuringly at Mae.

By the time she heard another knock on the door, Mae had moved on from her salad to the Risotto

"Go get the door Mae. Say, 'Please come in Mistress.' Remember to keep your head down." Jack whispered the last sentence, and Mae felt frozen in her chair. He lifted her by the arm to get her to standing and Mae walked towards the door and after a breath, opened it.

"Please come in Mistress." Mae managed to get out.

"See some submissive have manners Adam." Sarah said pointedly behind her, to whom Mae assumed to be Adam.

"Lead the way dear." Sarah said motioning to Mae.

"Sorry for the delay, someone needed a punishment." Sarah said as she walked into the room. "Oh I suppose he wasn't the only one." Sarah said and Mae felt a hand on her ass. "Those are quite recent too. But I guess you can't be late to your own party." Mae wanted to cry in humiliation.

"I'm sure you would find a way Sarah dear." Victor poked at her, making Mae feel at least a little better.

Sarah sat down next to Mae, and began to dish herself food. The group, that's to say the dom's, talked with each other, although the sub's were asked questions every now and then. Jack opened another bottle of Chardonnay, as the first had already gone. Jack had only given Mae water, and she found it quite unfair. He didn't have to go through this dinner sober. However he wasn't alone in denying wine to his submissive. Victor and Sarah also didn't let their sub's have wine either.

Mae kept having the urge to proclaim herself kidnapped, but felt frozen to do so. Surely all these people wouldn't support that. Maybe if she could just get Anne alone. Damn, she really needed some liquid courage. Fear began to fester inside of her. How could she not tell someone? But the consequences scared her. After all, all those men Jack hired didn't care. But maybe that's because they were being paid? She didn't know if she could risk it though. It had to be worth risking, right? Or was this another one of Jack's tests? Her mind kept running around in circles.

Jack squeezing her hand brought her outside of her mind. Mae looked up and found the entire table looking at her expectantly.

"Anne asked you a question Mae."

"I'm sorry, I missed it."

"Mistress." Jack whispered.

"Mistress." Mae repeated. Anne smiled patiently at her.

"Goodness, what do you do with her all day, must take years for her to do one task." Sarah said, making Mae ball up her fists.

"That's okay. There's a lot of new people Mae has never met. It can be overwhelming. Mae I asked if you've been to college? We were just talking about our school-days. I wondered if you had any."

"Oh. Uh, no I haven't been, Mistress."

"Why not?" Sarah asked.

"Some of us weren't born wealthy." Mae snapped.

"Mae!" Jack growled.

"No, let her speak Jack." Sarah said waving him away with her hand, while she eyed Mae with a hungry look, ready to devour her. The rest of the table looked ill. "Go ahead Mae."

Against her better judgment Mae continued. "College isn't an option for everyone. So perhaps you should consider that before you ask stupid questions. It wasn't a choice I got to make. It wasn't 'go to college' or 'go to Europe.' My options were work or die." Jack's hand was like iron being wrapped around her arm, but she paid it no mind.

"Whether you think so or not, it was a choice you made though."

"Sarah." Lewis said.

"No, she did, didn't she? She could have done well in school, gotten scholarships, she could've even gone to a community college. She doesn't want to admit that she was probably some high school dropout or someone who didn't care enough to go to college. Which is fine! But she needs to stop blaming it on the wealthy, stop blaming the world, for what she's failed at."

"Oh fuck you." Mae spat. Jack stood up and started to grab Mae's shoulder. "I could've gotten into any school of my choice given I had the money to go! I find it interesting how you react to being confronted with your own privilege." Jack had lifted her over his shoulder and began to walk away. "I simply gave you a lesson in being tactful and you went for my character. How dare you! You know nothing about me, you uptight bitch!" Mae screamed as Sarah kept the satisfied smirk on her face.

Jack threw Mae on his bed and shut the door. "What a vile person! You all call her your friend?"

"Enough Mae. That's enough."

"No! I won't be treated that way! You shouldn't let me be treated that way if you care about me so much! Who the fuck does-"

"That's enough!" Jack yelled at Mae, effectively silencing her. "Why have I been punishing you for swearing? I-"

"I told you it was a lost cause!"

Jack grabbed her face, squeezing her jaw and spoke coldly and quietly. "You wouldn't be here right now if you didn't lose your temper, gave attitude, and swore. You can defend yourself, but what did you just show her? Hmm? That she was right. You have to be better than them. Talk your way around them. That's the only way to get to them." Jack released Mae, and she was silent as his words settled in.

"I don't care what she thinks. Or anyone like her." Mae finally spoke, deflated but holding onto her anger.

"Clearly you do."

"Whatever." Mae said pathetically. Jack sighed.

"Remember what I told you would happen."

"She gets to punish me." Mae grumbled.

"Yes. To help I'm going to put a gag on you. Do not make it worse for yourself. Show some control no matter what she says or has you do. She will be the main person you listen to for the rest of the night. Do as she says. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." Mae nodded. Her plans to talk to Anne gone, as Jack secured the gag over her mouth.

Exiting the room, Mae followed behind Jack, head down as told but also because she was moping. As they entered the room, Mae noticed all of the guests had moved to the living room.

"Ah, finally get your bitch in control? Oh, a muzzle. Should help keep her in line." Sarah said as she sipped on her wine.

"I apologize for the disrespect my submissive had towards you. As she disrespected you, you may punish her as you see fit."

"Thank you, Jack. Though it's not your apology I want. I mean, I appreciate it, but after all there's only so much you can do to keep a mutt in their place. No matter how much you try to teach them, they always revert back to how they were raised." Sarah took another sip of her wine, reveling in Mae's controlled anger.

"So is she ready to apologize to me?"

Jack looked at Mae and she nodded. Jack slid the gag off of Mae. After taking a breath, Mae spoke.

"I am very sorry Mistress. I was very disrespectful to you. It won't happen again."

"We'll see about that." Sarah said unconvinced. "Come kneel in front of me pet." Mae did as she was told. "The gag please Jack." Sarah said with her eyes still on Mae but her hand in the air. Once the gag was in her hand she immediately moved it down, inside of Mae's underwear, directly against her cunt. Sarah pinched Mae's nipples through her lingerie.

"Some ropes please Jack." Jack left and came back with a variety of rope for Sarah. Mae watched as, of course, she selected the rope Mae had learned to hate the most as it scratched roughly against her skin. Quickly Sarah tied Mae's breasts tightly in the rope.

"Look who's enjoying being punished." Sarah mocked as she withdrew the ball gag and showed it dripping with Mae's cum to the other party guests. She then fastened it back around Mae's head.

"Now, since you rudely interrupted dinner with your little show, I think you should help me with a new show for the guests. It can be an instruction in punishment. Please stand in the middle of the room pet." Mae obliged and centered herself in the room, while all eyes watched her.