Mae vs. Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to abandon her idea of slamming the bathroom stall door open, knocking Anne over, and making a run for it, Mae used the bathroom and left the stall quickly. Soon Mae's leash was back into Jack's hands, with his arm tight around her waist again.

"Was she good for you?" Jack asked Anne.

"A perfect angel." Anne smiled.

Mas couldn't help but feel relief, even after the warning Anne gave her, she still had her back. If only she didn't have the damn gag on.

"Oh, good." Jack smiled and squeezed Mae gently, kissing the top of her head. "Let's finally go then."

They went downstairs into what Anne called the dungeon. The lights were no longer multi colored, and a bit brighter, but still fairly dark. A woman was pegging a man up against the wall as they entered. Mae eyed the room in curiosity as there were a lot of people either participating in scenes or watching them. It surprised Mae to watch a woman enjoy being whipped, as she cried she also smiled in pleasure.

"Want me to do that to you?" Jack asked noticing her staring. Mae shook her head quickly and he laughed lightly.

"Keep being my good girl and you won't have to worry about it."

Anne led Avery to a Saint Andrews Cross, and began to secure her to it. Jack led them to a chair to watch the scene unfold, and this time had Mae kneel on his foot. Mae found her stomach jolting as she watched Anne take off Avery's tight leather outfit. Lightly Anne dragged the flogger across Anne's body, making her moan especially when it crossed over her breasts and pussy. Mae began to drip between her thighs just from watching them. In time with Avery, Mae jolted as the flogger hit her pussy. Only Avery cried out as well, until she returned to moaning as the flogger once more danced across her skin lightly. Placing a Hitachi vibrator against Avery's pussy made her squirm against the cross and Mae's began breathing quicker herself.

"Please may I cum mistress!" Avery cried out as the vibrator remained on high against her clit.

"No." Anne replied coolly and began to tease her breasts as well.

Avery's eyes were held tight as she tried to force herself not to orgasm. Finally, Anne relented the wand, giving Avery a moment to come down from the close orgasm, as she panted heavily. Anne continued to edge Avery until her whole body shook whether the vibrant was on her clit or not.

Putting the vibrator back on Avery's pussy, Anne began to kiss all over her body, leaving dark red lipstick marks all over her as well.

"You may beg me to cum now." Anne said with a smirk.

"My body is yours, Mistress! Please may your body cum, Mistress? Please!" Avery all but cried.

"You may cum." Anne said, and Avery screamed as she came hard and long. Anne wrote, 'Property of Mistress' across Avery's breasts and removed the vibrator once she had ridden out her climax.

Letting Avery down, Anne helped her over to Jack and Mae.

"You did so well." Anne smiled proudly as she held Avery in her lap and stroked her head. Avery's eyes were closed, but she had a satisfied smile. Taking a blanket from her bag Anne wrapped it around Avery.

"Take some water babe." Anne said to Avery as she held a water bottle to her lips. Avery obeyed, with her eyes still closed. Enamored Mae watched, a little surprised of the casual pet name. Anne held, cuddled and comforted Avery as she began to drop back down. Once Avery was more present, Anne finally acknowledged the both of them.

"What did you think?" Anne asked Jack, who looked from Mae to Anne.

"Sorry Anne, I was too busy watching Mae watch you to really notice much. I think she felt left out." Mae realized she had been staring at Anne as she suddenly looked at Mae, amused. Mae turned away embarrassed and Anne leaned down and planted a kiss on Mae's cheek, to the protests of both Jack and Avery.

"Is it true, did you feel left out?" Anne asked after pulling away from Mae and petting Avery once more.

Mae looked down and shook her head.

"Don't lie little girl. You couldn't take your eyes off them." Jack said pointing his shoe into her pussy.

"I guess there's one way to find out. May I?" Anne asked and Jack nodded. Holding Mae's shoulders down as she tried to stand up, Jack chuckled at Mae's surprise as Anne's fingers found their way to her pussy.

"Oh my. Absolutely soaked. Is Jack not doing enough to satisfy you sweetheart?" Anne asked seriously, and then wiped her hand against Mae's lingerie.

"Excuse me?" Jack demanded.

"You're so easy to tease." Anne laughed waving Jack away.

"Are you ready for your turn?" Jack asked wickedly.

Mae shook her head, as she scanned the room full of people.

"Ah, come on Mae, we have to repay Anne and Avery the favor, and put on a good show for them."

Knowing if was futile, Mae continued fo shake her head. Bringing Mae to standing, Jack led Mae to the Saint Andrews Cross and bound her to it.

Sliding a blindfold over Mae's eyes, Jack whispered into her ear. "Everyone's watching you and are going to know how much of a slut you are." Mae shivered at his words.

Jack slid down her panties, revealing Mae's glistening cunt. Attaching weighted nipple Jack bit gently on the side of hear breast. Mae squirmed against the sting. The butt plug inside of Mae began to vibrate, while Mae felt a dildo against her pussy. As Jack began to slowly insert the dildo Mae could feel it was bigger than anything she had taken before. Shaking her head Mae mumbled against the gag trying to get him to stop. Once inside all of the way, Jack began slowly pumping the dildo in and out, gradually building up speed as he did.

Finally, Jack attached the weighted nipple clamps to a suction vibrator, which he attached to Mae's clit. Not only was Mae's clit stimulated, her tits now shook in pleasurable pain. Mae began shaking hard, and suddenly all stimulation left her, again right when she was about to come.

"I want to hear my bitch beg!" Jack said loudly, and removed her gag.

"Beg to cum like the needy whore you are."

"Please-"

A sharp slap to her pussy cut off her words.

"Now kittens don't use words, do they?"

Just then Mae felt like scratching his eyes out like a kitten might. He wouldn't do that to her.

"I guess my little bitch doesn't want to cum afterall."

Mae stayed silent, and suddenly the vibrators were back on, and the dildo pushed through her harder and faster.

Just before she came, Jack stopped, and she didn't get to release.

After edging her once more, Mae couldn't take it any longer. She started out softly, "Mrow, meow."

"Aw I can't hear you, and neither can anyone else."

Mortified, Mae meowed louder, multiple times, until the vibrators started once more.

This time however, the dildo was replaced by Jack's mouth, eating her pussy viciously as Mae moaned loudly. Finally, Mae came, but Jack's assault on her cunt continued until she rode it out, and practically collapsed against the Saint Andrews Cross.

As a sort of finale, Jack removed his hard cock from his pants, stroked it a few times, and then released onto Mae's panting body.

***

***

***

***

content warning: this last scene gets fairly graphic.

Snow lay outside the windows of the house, as Mae watched it continue to fall silently on the ground. It was New Year's Eve, and Jack had to work. The door to his office remained shut, as Mae wore the dress Jack picked out for today. Jack told her that he would allow her to have some champagne at midnight if she was good while he worked.

Looking out into the dark night, she saw her reflection against the glass and stared at it, unable to really recognize it. The blizzard going on outside matched the one inside her mind, as she set her glass down and made her way to Jack's office.

Mae knocked gently on the door, unable to hear inside, but not wanting to disturb him if he were on a call. After a moment, Jack answered.

"Come in."

Slowly, Mae opened the door and peeked inside, Jack didn't seem angry, so she opened it and took a step inside.

"What is it Mae?"

"It's New Year's." Mae pouted slightly.

"Yes, and I told you to enjoy yourself while I'm stuck with work."

"I want you." Mae said striding over to him.

Jack closed his computer and stroked Mae's head.

"I want you too, but I have to work." Jack sighed.

Kneeling down, Mae went under his desk. "At least let me keep you company while you work." Mae said as she undid his pants.

"Oh, you're such a good girl." Jack said as he entered his dick into her mouth. "Such a good little cock sucker." Mae used her tongue until Jack finally exploded inside of Mae, and she sucked him dry.

"Keep my cock nice and warm." Jack said as he grabbed tightly onto the back of Mae's head, keeping her from moving.

After a moment Jack released her head, but Mae stayed there. Opening her mouth wider, Mae suddenly clamped down as hard as she could with her teeth.

Jack yelled and kicked Mae hard in the chest, into the back of the desk, and knocked the wind out of her. Mae realized that his cock was still in her mouth, and she released it as she tried to breathe. The metallic taste of blood swarmed her mouth and ran down her chest.

In complete shock, Jack stood up, blood had began pouring out like water from a bucket, as it made its way down his pants and pooled onto the floor. As he reached for something on the desk, he collapsed, hitting his head hard on the floor.

Heart beating a mile a minute, Mae sat in shock for a moment, unable to move. Finally, she screamed internally at her body to move, and she got out from underneath the desk. Mae looked at Jack's unconscious body on the ground, and tasting the blood in her mouth, she threw up. Body shaking she checked the desk for what she was looking for. Finding the phone she quickly went to emergency call and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

Mae began sobbing on the call, trying to find the words, but unable to.

"Alright Ma'am please try to tell me what's happened."

"I-I. Oh my god. Oh my god."

"Help is on the way, can you tell me your name?"

"Mmmae Paaark."

"Okay Mae, do you know where you are?"

"No, no, sssomewhere in the woods."

"Good, you're doing very good for me Mae." Mae began to sob more at the operator's words.

"No no no." Mae sobbed.

"Is there anyone else there with you now Mae?" Again Mae sobbed at her words as she looked at Jack, as his body continued to bleed. She dry heaved.

"Mmmm yyyess."

"Are they okay Mae."

"Nnnno."

"What happened Mae?"

"Hhhheeee tttook mmmmee."

"Who took you Mae?"

"Jjjack Spppaulding."

"By took what do you mean? Did he kidnap you Mae?"

"Yyyyess." Mae sobbed, moving away from Jack and against the wall, so she could no longer see him.

"Are you currently safe?"

Mae cried some more "I don't know."

"What happened to Jack?"

"I-I-I" Mae's sentence dissolved into tears.

"When did he take you?"

The operator continued to ask questions, but the words she was saying quickly lost their meaning to Mae, and she only cried into the receiver.

Eventually Mae heard sirens outside, but they barely registered in her mind. Mae heard the door crash open, and eventually people came flooding into the office. Two men took Jack away on a stretcher, while a woman spoke to Mae in far away words. Light shined in her eyes as she kept hearing a rush of voices around her. Only after a blanket was put around her, did Mae notice how violently her body shook. Crying was the only thing Mae could manage.

They quickly had her in an ambulance of her own, and they drove her to the ER. They removed her collar carefully, making Mae clutch her neck as a new set of tears fell down her face.

Sitting on the bed in the ER, Mae waited as she felt completely outside of herself. A doctor asked to record the marks on her body, so she removed her clothes. She was given a hospital garment and sat numb to everything.

The door to her room opened, and her mom came running to her in tears. They both hugged each other tightly.

Mae's mother ranted about how she told the police she knew her daughter was missing, but they wouldn't listen to her. And Mae agreed they weren't good for anything.

"I'm just so glad you're okay." Her mother sobbed. Mae knew what she meant by it, but felt the furthest thing from okay.

Much later a nurse came in, "I thought I should let you know, the man you came in with, has been reported dead."