Mae's Wrestling Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Mae has a wild messy match and friends have some fun.
2.3k words
4
2.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mae and Kylie were ready, Anthony was excited and Cleo was so happy that this little wrestling show experiment they started a few months ago was taking off so well. That Saturday night was one of the biggest moments for Antony's Angels all due to the passion and creativity that Maetessa and Kylie brought with them. Kylie the curvy blonde with long soft hair and the brightest smile performing with Mae a lovely mocha skinned woman with curly black hair and a very innocent look about her worked together to create the best show that Anthony and Cleo filmed yet.

Kylie and Mae came up with an Idea that they would be at a local fair, or car show and dressed for a summer day outside. Kylie was wearing a white tank top, very low cut and short denim shorts, while Mae was wearing a tied off red checkered button down shirt and cutoff shorts. The rest of the setting would come in post production but the main event was the mud pit the women wrestled in, that was in the shop's basement filled with almost fifty boxes of chocolate cake mix to create a gritty tasty muddy mixture for the women to clash in. The two women had a plan for this match and requested the mud, setting everything about it which Anthony and Cleo couldn't have been happier about. The women planned most of the scene out ahead except for all of the steamy wrestling moments which they felt was best to go with the flow.

The girls slipped off their shoes and stood in front of the screen behind the muddy pit as Mae pretended to walk up to Kylie and bump into her aggressively. Kylie turned around fast and responded "What the hell bitch?" to which Mae gasped and tried to shove her way past the lovely blonde. Kylie stopped her by grabbing her shoulder and turning Mae around. Mae scoffed as if to look down upon the blonde and responded "How dare you touch me whore!" Kylie answered the challenge "Look here slut, you started this by walking over here and I'll tell you..." Mae stopped her short with a light slap to her face and a shout "Shut the hell up bitch!" Kylie shook her head in shock and her chest bounced in her tight white tank top. Mae smiled and began to turn away with a look of victory on her face only to get a big shock when Kylie pulled her hair and dragged her over to the edge of the muddy pit. "Get off of me" Mae shouted as she was violently pulled into the ring by Kylie. She let her go and the women turned to face each other in the ankle deep chocolatey mess.

They each went to a corner across from each other and Mae wasted no time as she rushed Kylie and dropped to her knees to grab Kylie's legs and flip her over top of her. Kylie landed in the mess on her back getting covered with the dark mess. Mae moved fast and turned around and dove on top of the blonde and began ripping at her tank top to show off her beautiful breast to anyone lucky enough to watch this lovely battle. Kylie planted her feet and shoved Mae off of her and moved to her knees ignoring her tits hanging from her top and grabbed Mae by the hair and pulled her face to the floor of the pit. Kylie slammed Mae's face into the mud a few times before standing up and pulling her top off and tossing it aside to show off for the crowd of two. Anthony couldn't help but cheer so loud that it was certainly picked up by the microphone as Cleo clapped and smiled loving the feisty energy these girls brought tonight. Kylie assisted Mae back to her knees only to toss her over her body and slam herself back on top of her with a splash. Kylie then untied Maes top and tore it off of her leaving both girls topless and very muddy.

Kylie played up tossing Mae's top away as well, smiling and blowing kisses to a crowd that would be added later. Anthony shouted another cheer "Get her Kylie get her!" as Cleo gasped "Look out behind you!" but her warning was too late as Mae wrapped her arms around Kylie and slammed her back into the mess with a splash. Kylie rolled out of it and got back up to knock Mae down again and grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide open pinning her in one of the corners, looking down on the dark haired messy wrestler under her "You are sneaky aren't you hun?" Kylie teased. She shoved her open legs down hard a few times before letting her ankles go only to have Mae press her feet into her belly and kick her across the ring causing her to land on her tight round ass. She tried to get on top of Kylie but was too slow and she slipped away and worked herself around Mae's back and locked her up with a choke hold.

Mae gritted her teeth "you fucking slut let me go" as she yelled Kylie smiled and held on before forcing her face first into the floor of the ring and deep into the muddy mixture. Cleo and Anthony started to realize that they might be really fighting and this was getting hotter by the moment because of the real passion they were showing in this match. Kylie finally let Mae go and slid to the center of the ring where she started to massage her breast with the muddy mess and play to the camera and allow Mae a chance to catch her breath. Mae crawled over to Kylie and grabbed her hair and pulled her down to the floor and tried to pin her only to get rolled off again by the buxom blonde. Kylie worked quickly to get back in control and wrapped her arms around Mae's waist and squeezed her tightly before working her hands up to her breast and smearing more mud on them to humiliate her a bit more. Mae broke free and turned around to face the messy blonde once again. The two women met in the middle of the pit again and cheers from both Anthony and Cleo could be heard as they started pulling hair and falling into the mud in a tangle. The ladies rolled around the mess shouting and hissing at each other when Kylie finally got a stronger position and pinned Mae to her back. Cleo cheered "Get that little bitch Kylie make her beg!" as the blonde on top pressed her larger breast into Mae's face muffling her screams and causing her legs to flail as she frantically tried to get away. Kylie lifted her chest off and rolled to the side of Mae and let her get up smiling as she wiped the mud from her face.

Mae was slow to get to her knees, she was breathing heavily and wiped the cake batter mud from her face and smiled as well while knee walking over to the blonde to lock up once again. Kylie reached forward and slipped a hand behind Mae's neck while Mae grabbed at her adversary's arm. The women struggled and gasped while Kylie, who seemed to have more endurance, took Mae to the floor of the ring and into the mess again. Kylie grabbed Mae's hair and shoved her face into the mess again before going in for the finish. Antony and Cleo both cheered for Kylie to keep dominating the lovely woman in the ring as Kylie moved to a sitting position on Mae's back and locked her hands under Mae's chin and pulled back locking in a vicious camel clutch. Maetessa cried out "Oh no no no NOOO STOP PLEASE STOP!" as she couldn't escape and was forced to submit. Kylie stood up and twirled around showing off her lovely mess covered body. She did a little bow before stepping out of the ring where Cleo had towels and Anthony grinned "Oh my god girls, girls that was spectacular!" He then stepped in the pit and helped Mae stand up and took a towel and wrapped it around her. She was smiling and then both of the muddy wrestlers headed to the shower to clean up.

A few days later, the match was edited and uploaded and the responses to it were nothing but positive. Another few days passed and it became the best selling video they created to date. None of them could believe how well it was doing and to celebrate Cleo called Kylie and Mae to join her and Anthony for some fine dining and dancing as their small wrestling show was exploding. Mae could only go to dinner with the group however Cleo and Kylie hit the bars with Anthony. They drank and danced and had a fantastic time before heading back to Cleo and Anthony's place. The women turned a lot of heads while out, Cleo in a tight purple mini dress and Kylie dressed in a low cut black dress that showcased her best assets.

The group still had some energy left and headed back to Cleo and Anthony's place. They grabbed some wine, slipped off their shoes and sat on the sofa. Anthony between the two extremely beautiful women one hand on each of their thighs. Cleo put her glass down and leaned over Anthony placing her hands on his face and kissing him softly. Kylie sat beside them and started to rub Cleo's thighs while they made out. Kylie watched them kissing and smiled when Cleo pulled her lips away and leaned back before reaching out and guiding Kylie to Anthony who moved over to meet her lips with his and their lips met softly. A moment went by and Kylie reached out and pulled Cleo close to her so they could kiss while Anthony placed his hands on each of their backs watching as the beautiful blonde Kylie made out with his partner and her bright pink hair right in front of him. "How about we take the wine into the other room" Anthony suggested as the girls giggled and Cleo grabbed Kylie's hand to lead her into their bedroom.

They all undressed and Cleo laid on her back while Kylie slid over top of her continuing to make out while Anthony laid beside them enjoying their passionate kissing. Anthony just enjoyed the view until Kylie shoved him playfully back and moved over to his upper body. Spreading her legs over his chest while Cleo moved down him the two women began orally pleasing him. Their tongues worked over his long hard cock, teasing him with gently quick licks and taking turns taking it down their throats while Cleo kept a firm hand around the base of his shaft. Anthony had to return the favors being shown to him and grabbed Kylies hips and leaned forward inserting his tongue into her pussy causing her to gaps gently while he swirled his tongue around inside of her groaning as the women lubed his cock more and more with their sloppy sucking and kissing.

The two women eventually moved on and Cleo got on top of her partner, her back to his face while she mounted his hard rod, he held her hips and thrust up into her while she rode him in reverse. Kylie had her hands all over her friends bodies and kissed and teased Cleo's nipples which only got her more excited causing her to go into a rhythmic moaning of pleasure. Anthony's hands moved to Cleo's chest and squeezed her tightly as Kylie aided her friend's excitement by licking her pussy and his cock while she rode him faster and faster, getting louder with every thrust. Kylie worked her magic a bit more before she crawled back onto Anthony's face and Cleo reversed her position, the women were now facing each other, one being devoured the other being filled deeply with a hard cock as they gasped and held each other and made the bed squeak with every bounce of their bare bodies. They continued to play in this position until Cleo shook them all with an orgasm.

The girls got off of their man and Anthony grabbed Kylie and moved her forcefully onto her hands and knees and grabbed her hips and thrust his still hard cock into her wet snatch. He spanked her a few times causing her to gasp withe excitement while she twerked her hips as he thrust himself into her right next to Cleo who laid on her back smiling watching them fuck right next to her while she ran her hands all over her body. Anthony got louder, more aggressive which made Kylie moan louder and Cleo worked her way underneath them so he was fucking her pussy mere inches from her face while her friend screamed out in pleasure he held onto her hips with a fierce grip and Cleo was being squeezed by the blondes thighs as she held onto her body as well her painted nails digging into her greedily waiting for Anthony to lose control and spray her with his cum.

He pulled out from Kylie and started to spray his white slime over Cleo's lips. She licked it up as he painted her cheeks with shot after shot of semen. Kylie got off of Cleo and turned around to lean over her and begin licking up the sticky mess that Anthony gave her. Kylie lapped it up and grabbed Cleo's face holding her tightly as she opened her mouth and accepted the white gooey mess from her friend. Cleo held the goo in her mouth and pulled Kylie down to her, pressing her tongue upwards she shared the cum with her friend. While they kissed it got messier as the white sticky syrup spilled from their lips on onto their faces. Anthony enjoyed watching them while the played and eventually the three friends went to sleep while Mae was at home having an exciting night of her own.