Mae's Wrestling Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Mae gets some wrestling practice and another match gets wild.
1.8k words
4.37
4.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the Author: If you are reading this THANK YOU SO MUCH! I appreciate it and look forward to creating and writing more. However be warned after this Chapter I plan on NOT being so grounded in reality and getting a bit more fantastical, so if that's not your thing, totally cool.

Mae's Wrestling Tales CH02

Mae headed over to the curvaceous blonde Kylie's place to get some practice in so she would hopefully do better at her next match. Mae knocked on the apartment door when she arrived and Kylie bounced over greeting her with a warm hug. She was wearing a light pink sports bra and tight black shorts with her soft blonde hair in a single braid. Mae was wearing jeans and a t- shirt along with over her shoulder was a blue workout bag with her practice attire. Since this was only practice she figured a tank top and shorts would be fine. Kylie showed her around her home, then to the bedroom to change. Once Mae was ready she came out and joined Kylie in the living room where they caught up with one another about life, and she told Kylie about her match with Random and the message she sent Anthony afterwards where the message said "I want to win for you."

Kylie smiled and was eager to assist her friend and led her to the floor and explained how most of these matches and shows would take place on their knees. Messy wrestling gets very slippery and makes it near impossible to stand up. Mae listened, giving Kylie all her attention as they went to their knees on the soft blanketed floor. The young blonde woman explained "So you do have to know that this is more a dance than us actually wrestling, we're going to tell a story in the pit, good girl versus bad girl, weakling versus super strong stuff like that."

Mae asked "So we're kind of putting on a performance?"

Kylie responded "Sort of, like you want to win but also play to your strengths if you want to be a sweet little jobber girl and get dominated, then give some fight but work with your partner before the match to create some moments and tell a story where you fight and try and then no matter the odds finally go down or if you want to play more like me a face, then give your all in a back and forth battle where at the end she does something dirty to steal the victory from you."

Mae smiled and said "I think I get it, I should chat with whom I'm wrestling a bit and kind of work out a story first then get our fans to come back for more huh?"

Kylie grinned "Exactly!" Then she pounced on Mae tackling her to the floor of the room on the blue comforter as she covered the darker beauty with her body and tried to pin her.

Mae gasped "Hey no.....fair!" as she squirmed and used her hips to thrust up and topple Kylie from her. "I wasn't ready yet!" she shouted as Kylie laughed her off and wrestled her legs around Mae's waist. She seized Kylie's thigh and fought to break free from the hold. Kylie smiled as she propped herself up on her elbow and squeezed. Mae shoved at the stronger woman's thigh as she was teased. "Now Mae you've got to sell the pain make sure everyone watching enjoys your struggling. Slap the floor and moan a little." Mae nodded and played along and Kylie relieved the pressure of the hold. "Great job!l" she purred and reached out for Mae's dark curly hair and grabbed a handful of it and tugged, proclaiming "A little hair pulling is always fun too you know." Mae listened and struggled gasping and slapping the floor until Kylie let her go and moved back to her knees in front of Mae.

Kylie put one hand on Mae's waist and the other on the back of her neck and directed Mae do the same. "Now struggle with me take me down sweetheart" as they fought, not at full strength to practice putting on a show as Kylie explained earlier the girls grappled, rolled, and tossed all around the room. Their bodies became slick with sweat as Kylie worked over Mae in holds like the camel clutch, hands on her friends neck bending her back as she stretched her. Mae was then allowed to use the move back on her friend going over all of the most enticing holds, body scissor, breast smother and schoolgirl pin. After an hour of practice the women took a break and talked more about putting on a show. "Now make sure when someone gets your clothes you fight a little but get them pulled away or ripped off. I saw your match with Random and you did well in that department." Kylie praised her friend for that. Mae giggled "Well it was really fun and it did feel so sexy, I can't wait to get booked again." Kylie smiled and said "I know you'll be pulled up again soon, you were so fantastic and remember the fantasy, it's about the drama, the fantasy, the fun during and after the match." Mae blushed and asked "After the match huh?

"Yes after as well, trust me if you wanted to play with Anthony just ask him" Kylie said and started to laugh a bit. "He's fun, really fun and so is Cleo." Kylie blushed after that and the girls both broke out in laughter before going on with their night. Mae smiled and said "So what if we come up with a match?"

Kylie grinned "Oh really do you have an idea in mind?" Mae played with her hair as she spoke. "Well how about this, you and I are both good girls, you know, and we get our bikinis on and play out an argument over something and you tackle me in the pool and we go back and forth to start when you strip me of my top and finish me off choking me with my bikini."

"Oh my gosh Mae! That sounds so good, but why are we fighting?" Mae answered Kylie "Let me think on that a bit, do you still have those cute cowboy boots and cut off shorts?" Kylie smiled and said "Of course, so I'll be the country girl and you'll be the city school girl then huh?"

"Exactly!" Mae said with a wide smile! The two women spent the rest of the night working out the details of their next film while at the shop another match was well underway.

Random had Sabrina, the lovely redhead with short hair and a freckled covered body locked in a humiliating hold. Random had Sabrina from behind her, hooking her left leg around Sabrina's leg and her left arm crossing her chest and grabbing Sabrina's right leg to spread her wide open. Random pulled Sabrina on top of her their nude bodies glistening in the oil, under the bright lights and started to spank her bare bottom causing her to scream out "I give, I GIVE FUCK I GIVE!" and Random loosened her grip on the red head smiling, winning her second match within the week.

Once her grip loosened she moved her left hand down Sabrina's oiled body right to her smooth shaven slit and rubbed it gently causing her to gasp. Anthony and Cleo kept filming as they had an idea this could happen talking with the women before the match. Random kept rubbing Sabrina as she moaned and reached for Random's breast bringing her lips to one and kissing it gently as her pussy was rubbed. Random moved over top of Sabrina and the women began to kiss. The dark haired girl worked her lips down the body of her defeated opponent causing her to gasp a little with every touch of her lips. Random got Sabrina into a moaning frenzy once she went down on her, licking her pussy and teasing her clit with her fingers in the oil covered ring.

Sabrina enjoyed the attention, and reached over top of Random and grabbed her round ass and massaged it. The women went back up to their knees and began to kiss slipping tongues into each other's mouths and sliding over each other's thighs. Sabrina guided Random to her back where the dark haired beauty grabbed the ropes above her head as the red haired woman began to suck and lick Random's muff. Random grabbed Sabrina's hair and started moaning, gasping almost immediately which only encouraged the lovely oiled defeated Sabrina to insert her tongue deeper and get more aggressive with her devouring of Random. "Oh shit that feels so good bitch!" Random let out with a yell holding the ropes above her shaking her body with pleasure as Sabrina worked her magic. Random began to almost scream with pleasure as Sabrina grabbed her body, sliding her hands over her oiled rival and continued to lick and devour her delicious twat before moving to finish her. Sabrina slipped two of fingers into Random's wet opening and used her other hand to stimulate her slit, getting her to literally scream with pleasure after only a few moments of this. "Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuck!" her voice trailing off as her back arched upward while she lost control with her orgasm. Sabrina moved up Random's body and went back to the passionate kissing while Random's legs wrapped around Sabrina's waist and she held her down on top of her while working a hand to Sabrina's slippery snatch to use her own fingers to return the favor. Sabrina grabbed the ropes as Random worked her magic with her fingers, slipping them inside of her, getting the slippery redhead to moan into a frenzy of rapid breathing and a final yell of victory.

The women were exhausted from wrestling and a short but fun playtime, collapsed on top of one another with a few more kisses before ending things and getting helped out of the ring from Anthony who exclaimed "YOU TWO ARE AMAZING!" He grinned and walked over to Cleo. "These girls are going to really get us on the map you know!" He pulled her in close and kissed her deeply. She said playfully "I know you just want to take them all home with us huh?" He replied "So do you babe" and they both giggled and kissed a few more times before getting the show closed up and shutting down for the night.

Mae finally left Kylie's and headed home. Once she got back to her apartment she sent a text to Anthony; Hey when can I get another match, Kylie and I have been working together and I really want to get better at this and get out there more.

He responded quickly this time, How about this you versus Kylie Friday night.

Mae grinned knowing that with her new friend they would be able to put on one of the best matches possible and really show how great of a performer she could be. Mae texted Kylie right away; We are good to go, I can't wait!