All Comments on 'Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 12'

by Wants2benaughty

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Development

You're doing a great job of moving the story along. I like the pace. And I'm having faith per last chapter comments. :) I like that you can see real reactions to the kindness the 18 year old had, in her being upset about it and the fact that she was able to enjoy it. That was thought out and written very well. The story definitely benefited from the balance between the cruelty of the devil and the kindness of the guy. The fact that I've commented twice, you should take as a compliment, as I never have commented on a story before (and I read alot of stories). Keep up the good work. :)

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

For the support. This.was.a.fun chapter to.write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I've been following this story for a while now and not written a comment before. I felt that you really thought out the direction of this chapter. I loved the way that your wrote about Maeve trying to assert some kind of control over the 18 yr old only to have that contrast enormously with her experience with the devil. Her relationship with Aedan has also been well approached in this chapter - thank you so much for continuing to write, I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter, even more than the others. Can't wait to see how this is going to turn out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So when's part 13??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm wondering the same thing! I keep wistfully checking for a new chapter...

Wants2benaughtyWants2benaughtyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry...

I have been ill, I am hoping to have part 13 out in the next week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous