Mafia Queen's pet

Story Info
Consequences wait for Nate for running away from his captors.
1.1k words
4.1
14.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena Axel was surprised to see Nathan again so soon. Her first instinct was that he was a ghost, having been killed by the group she had contracted to take him out.

"Mistress, hope you're hungry!" Nate had a clipped way of speaking to her when she first took him in. Ragged and throaty and terrified back then four months ago in the presence of the young fitness model-looking blonde who enjoyed causing him pain. He just had a plain grey T-shirt and jeans on that hung loosely from his thin gaunt frame, his long black hair messily strewn about his shoulders.

"Hope I'm hungry?" Selena raised her brow. "You got some nerve boy, serving me my dinner two weeks late," she scolded as she removed her jacket. Selena was wearing a simple white t-shirt underneath, the shape of her breasts practically visible for the boy unused to seeing her wearing anything casual.

Mistress was always dressed elegantly. Even when she was hurting him, he rarely got to see her nude. He was usually bent over her knee and spanked like a toddler or tied across the horse with his bottom up high. Regular beatings were commonplace in her manor as she tried to mould him to her will instead of disposing of him, as per her original contract.

"I'm sorry mistress for the delay," Nathan gulped. He wasn't sure how to broach the subject of why he was here.

"Well rest assured that you will be punished severely for your lateness," Selena declared, walking to the dinner table and taking her seat. She eyed the steak, cooked to perfection as she had him taught in their months of captivity. "A long session with the switch should remind naughty boys to be punctual instead of going around meeting detectives."

Nathan took a deep breath. "I told them nothing," Nathan bowed his head. "Said that you are my girlfriend, that we eloped together and that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

Selena raised her brow. *Interesting...*

"Was that why your Aunt and cousins sent assassins after me?" Selena sneered. "And I don't want to hear another word from you, boy. Strip completely nude and get on all fours."

He could still be wearing a wire, Selena realised. Odds were low for that particular scenario considering Ella would've made sure to give him a cavity check if she let him in the kitchen. Indeed her big burly Amazonian bodyguard was the only reason she did not immediately have a go at him. "A special guest has arrived," she had said as Selena got to her manor.

"I'm sorry mistress! I didn't think they'd try to hurt you! I'll accept any punishment-"

"Oh there's going to be *plenty* of those, boy, don't you fret," Selena sneered as she watched the boy peel his clothes completely off and knelt, forehead touching the floor. Selena slowly began eating her steak, not saying a word. Nate shivered as he kept position. What would she do to him?

She wouldn't kill him, would she? Castrate him perhaps? That was the only thing that worried him. Mistress wasn't that cruel, was she?

*Yes she is*, he realised with a shudder. Selena was merciless, even the police were terrified of her in these parts. He realised that once he spoke to the inspector and went on how they were dating, how the old man looked visibly relieved once he made sure he'd never throw her under the bus. Half of the cops seemed to be in her payroll.

"You said to inspector Driel that we got engaged," Selena wiped her mouth finally after finishing her dinner.

"Yes ma'am...it seemed the easiest way to explain why I was beaten."

"That you're a masochist and you want me to torment you?" Selena laughed. "Seems it's not too far from the truth, is it?"

"No, I suppose...it isn't," Nate admitted.

"Interesting," Nate heard the chair scrape as Selena got up, walking up to him. "We shall see how things will unfold."

He tried to look up but Nathaniel felt something pierce his skin. Two metal prongs, the bodyguard Ella's taser had sent a powerful jolt of electricity through his neck knocking him out.

When he came about, Nate was back in his all too familiar surroundings. Her dungeon, visible to the lad reflected on the full wall-sized mirror he was facing. He was strapped to the whipping horse tight and next to him was her 'toy box'. Nate clenched, gulping.

"Welcome back, boy," she sneered as he heard movements by the door. And his eyes bulged wide.

Selena stood there nude, her toned frame shimmering as she sauntered towards him. On her waist was a nine-inch curved strap-on dildo, bobbing up and down with each step she took.

"Mistress!" He gasped. He had never been...penetrated by her before.

"It's Selena from now," she declared with a firm smack to his butt. "I've decided. I'll bear the burden of being your wife."

"Mhm..." Nate was savouring her spank when the rest of her words got her by surprise. "What?" He blinked, shocked.

"Yes, you heard me. I decided that I would take up your request and be the next matriarch of the Hespberns family. Countess Selena Hespbern...does have a nice ring to it, does it not?"

"No Mistress!" Nate shivered. "We shouldn't. Leave them be, let's get out-"

"I wasn't making a suggestion, Nathaniel," Selena reached over to grab her black paddle and traced it over his butt. "Your aunt gave us her blessing before tragically driving into a tree and your cousins are happy with the arrangement. We will move into the manor tomorrow...and that would mean your pathetic service as my butler and chef will be replaced by competent staff."

"Chef Greenberg does make excellent steaks," Nate mumbled. He was not the brightest bulb in the room and needed time to process what his mistress..well, Selena said. It would be hard to get used to that name.

"So I suppose I'll have to restart your training as a husband," her paddle crashed into his fleshy cheeks with full force. "Starting with now. Every day for a month, I'll spank you twice a day till you are bawling like a bad little boy. I will also fuck your ass for half an hour straight. Your ass still belongs to me, dear husband and you are not to forget that fact."

"Yes mistress," he watched her go behind him and grab his hips.

"Selena," she corrected him as she slowly thrust into him. "Welcome to your new life, husband."